Wedding Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...to have and to hold..." My sister squeezes my hand.

"...to love and to cherish..." Another squeeze of the hand.

"With my body I honour you, all that I am I give to you..." A final, long squeeze of my hand from my sister.

Once again, I can't help but wonder what the other guests and the vicar would say if they only knew the truth of our sordid, incestuous relationship but my mind is soon drawn back to the wedding as we all stand to congratulate the happy couple. Automatically, I take the opportunity to seek out the outline of the rear suspender strap under my sister's outfit. Locating my target, I grasp it through the dress and pull it from her thigh. She looks at me, knowing exactly what I am doing and before she can tell me off, I release it to snap back into place, making that unmistakeably sound (to me) as it slaps back into place against her skin. I know it's dangerous but everyone is focused on the happy (non-incestuous!) couple.

The church soon empties and there is the usual 'chore' of the wedding photos in the grounds of the church. When it comes to friends, my sister and I make our way over and I see Mark make a re-appearance. He manages to stand near the pair of us and I can once again sense his obvious desire for my sister. As we all need to squeeze in for the photo, I see him get close to my sister, almost touching. I suspect that as the day wears on, he'll be paying more and more attention to her.

As afternoon (we behaved ourselves pretty well at the wedding breakfast) turns to evening and dancing becomes the order of the day, my sister and I have a couple of dances but the strain of keeping my hands off her is beginning to tell. Normally, when we have a boogie, I'll be running my hands all over her, lifting her dress to give a flash of stocking tops to whomever may be lucky enough to be watching us. But now, here, I have to behave.

I tell her, "Let's top up our drinks."

We walk over to the bar and as I am ordering the drinks I feel another presence. It's Mark. "Hey Helen, fancy a dance?"

My sister looks at me, smiles wolfishly and takes his hand as she leads him to the dance floor. With the drinks now ready, I turn and look to the dance floor to see my sister dancing with Mark. From a distance, I can admire how she provocatively sways her hips, her body moving fluidly under the dress the hem of which has begun to rise unmistakably and yes, even under the dance floor lights I can make out the beginnings of stocking tops. And yes, I suddenly see Mark's hand rub against her backside. When he realises that my sister has not seemed to notice, he does it again, this time his hand lingering a little longer. As the music continues, he gets braver and it isn't long before his hand is permanently touching her. I wonder if he has figured out she is wearing stockings and suspenders. Perhaps he is a stockings man too. The thought of my sister's stocking clad body begins to take over my cock and I realise I am getting quite desperate to feel her hand wrapped around it.

As the DJ moves onto another track, I see my sister heading towards me, leaving Mark on the dance floor, his eyes following her every step. Asshe heads into the light of the bar, the glimpse of stocking top is quite clear and the way Mark is looking at her, he is definitely a stocking fan. After taking a sip of her drink, she leans in towards me.

"Did you enjoy the show? His hands were all over me, the horny sod! But now I want you. Give it a couple of minutes and head to the ladies. If I am not outside then it means they are empty and I'll be in the last cubicle. I need to get my hands on your cock."

Before I can respond, she heads off. What is she playing at? Well, I know precisely what she is playing at but it is incredibly dangerous. She has Mark practically drooling all over her and wants me to join her in the ladies. Keeping one eye on Mark, I wait a couple of minutes and when I notice he is distracted, I quickly set off for the ladies. I can't help think this is mental. Half the guests now know we are brother and sister and here I am, heading off for a rendezvous in the ladies.

I approach the door and my sister is nowhere to be seen. Glancing around, the coast looks clear and I quickly open the door and enter. There are three cubicles and I head to the third one. I tap quietly on the door and it swings open, revealing my sister stood waiting for me. I get inside and lock the door behind us.

"Well fancying meeting you here Bro."

"This is really dangerous," I respond.

"Yes and that is what makes it so exciting. Now, drop your trousers."

Before I can object, her painted nails are loosening my belt and undoing the zip and for the second time that day I find myself stood before my sister with my trousers round my ankles. She makes short work of getting my underwear to follow and then wraps her hand around my cock. After the long day of relative (ha, that has added weight in this instance) abstinence the feel of her hand on my cock is wonderful. She gives me a couple of quick strokes and I am rock hard in her grasp.

"Feels like someone is ready?" She pushes me back with her spare hand and I find myself sat on the toilet seat, my cock jutting upwards in her hand. She kisses me passionately and I feel her straddling my legs. Without uttering a word, she uses her other hand to gather her dress up and once again I marvel at how sexy she looks dressed in her 'wedding' underwear of satin suspender belt, garter and stockings. Only then do I realise that there is one item missing...her knickers. She sees my quizzical gaze and motions behind her, where I see a pair of satin knickers hanging on the door hook.

She looks at me mischievously, "I didn't want them to get in the way."

And with that she begins to lower herself onto my manhood. She is very wet down there and my cock enters her easily. She sinks further down, taking my bareback cock deep into her. I cannot help but grunt as I experience that wonderful feeling of her cunt gripping me, flesh on flesh. To this day, we both agree that our sex should always be unprotected and as I experience my full length in her, I thank my lucky stars.

"You feel as good and hard as ever Bro."

Once again, she kisses my hard whilst my hands enjoy her silky stockings. I tell her, "I don't think I can last long." I see this as a good thing considering I am in the ladies toilet with my sister impaled on my cock, at a wedding where we are known as brother and sister.

My sister lifts herself slowly up, easing my cock out of her until just the tip is inside. Just as I think she is going to release me completely, she drops like a stone, taking me to the balls. The sudden action causes me to gasp and the toilet seat to bang. I can't help myself and utter the single word: "Fuck."

"Yes, that is exactly what we are about to do Bro."

She repeats the action and once again I respond in kind. I get the distinct impression she is really enjoying the noises of our rutting within the confines of the ladies loo. As she sits on my cock after the third "Fuck", looking at me wickedly, we both hear the toilet door open and a male voice whisper "Helen?"

Christ, it's Mark! How fucking bold is he walking into the ladies toilet looking for my sister. This thought passes quickly as I suddenly realise the potential danger of the situation.

He utters her name again but a little louder this time.

I look fearfully at my sister and she places a finger against my lips, as if I needed telling to be quiet. Her next action shocks me.

"Yes, what is it?" she responds.

"I thought you were quickly going to adjust your underwear? I've been waiting to continue our dancing."

"Sorry Mark, I am having trouble with one of my clasps."

With that, she looks at me and starts to lift herself off my cock. I have all sorts of thoughts running through my mind, the primary one being exactly what she is playing at.

"I don't think I'll be much longer." And with that she rapidly lowers herself so that my cock is engulfed once again. Rather than resting, she now begins to ride my cock, with a little more pace. I can barely refrain myself from making a noise and I am grateful that she is at least limiting the pace so that there is no sound as our thighs meet after each descent.

"Want me to help?" he asks sleazily. He definitely sounds a little worse for wear.

"Thanks for the offer but why don't you buy me a drink and when I get back to the bar we can have another dance."

All the while she has been speaking to him she has been relentlessly fucking me and despite my fears of the situation my balls have been swelling, eager for release.

"Promise?" he whines.

"Yes. And you can feel through my dress to check the suspender is reattached properly."

"I'll go and get it now." The door closes and my sister looks my in the eye. "Now, let's finish this. I need another load in my womb."

She begins to ride me in earnest, our pace soon reaching that of mating animals. Each time I sink into her, that pussy just feels so good that I know the moment of release is only seconds away. All thought about where we are has left my head as all I can think about is the woman riding me to incestuous ecstasy. The words of the ceremony suddenly come into my mind..." all that I am I give to you..." and at that precise moment I look into my sister's eyes. So in tune with my cock, she realises exactly what is about to happen and sits herself so that as much of my cock as possible is inside her.

She utters a single command. "Do it."

Right on time, I feel my seed pulsing through my cock, pumping into her, flooding her with my baby batter. My legs stiffen and we both freeze, enjoying that feeling no one else can give us. My cock continues to pump, her pussy continuing to squeeze my cock. Naturally, some of my seed begins to dribble out of her and pool around the base of my cock. Just as I think there is no more for me to give, a final jolt releases one last load. She looks into my eyes.

"That's done it."

I pull her head forward and kiss her hard on the lips.

"Another quickie, sis. We really need to have a slow fuck this weekend to really enjoy each other's bodies."

"Don't worry bro, we still have the night ahead of us."

With that, she dismounts but not before a little more of my seed drips out of her.

Reaching for her knickers, she utters "I better get these back on before too much escapes."

I cannot help but smile at her practicality of ensuring not too much of her brother's seed is wasted. I reach for the toilet roll so that I can clean up the cum around my cock but before I get the chance, my sister's fingers are there, scooping it up. She gives me a wicked little grin before taking her cum covered fingers into her mouth.

"Just in case Mark wants a kiss."

Bloody hell, she is terrible, but I cannot help laugh. We try and compose ourselves before leaving the toilets. Shit, we need a plan to exit the toilet...

End of part 1

*************

Well, I really hope you enjoy reading this and again, I am sorry for leaving it so long. If you are still following our tales and would like to hear how the rest of the wedding went, please leave a comment and I will post part 2. Thanks.

12