Wedding Blush

Story Info
A beautiful wife loves dancing for her new admirer...
6.4k words
3.52
45.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no Bob, you naughty, naughty boy, you're not allowed to spank a lady..." scolded Julia flirtatiously over her shoulder, with a cheeky giggle as she continued to shake her bouncy bubble bottom for him. Her husband Thomas hadn't expected this, he wasn't sure what he was expecting but it sure as hell wasn't his lovely wife Julia, wiggling her sexy peach for a complete stranger and only teasingly scolding him for smacking her jiggly jelly bottom...

...Thomas liked watching his wife Julia dancing, she really was 'poetry in motion' as they say, he just wasn't so keen on Weddings. He found them rather boring. So there he was sitting all alone, drinking a fairly bland whiskey, amazed at his gorgeous wife's ability to literally dance the night away.

A young man sat down next to him, in his wife's seat. Thomas hadn't seen him before but he was dressed in a sharp suit, shirt and tie, so Thomas asked if he was with the Bride or Groom?

"Oh I see, no, I'm a business man, I'm staying here at the hotel." replied the stranger.

"That must be tough, working away from home and having to listen to this racket?" said Thomas sympathetically, pointing to the noisy band, churning out yet another cheesy wedding number.

"No, I love it."

"Really?" Thomas asked, surprised...

"Oh yes I like a good wedding," he chirped, "I love seeing the ladies, all dressed up and on the dance floor...after they've had a few...too many."

"I mean, just look at that sexy babe over there, what a tasty feast of eye candy she is..." he said pointing towards the dance floor.

Thomas looked over where he was indicating and thought, 'that's my wife he's pointing at,' with a sudden burst of pride. He knew full well his wife Julia was a 'sexy babe' but he liked being reminded of just what a hot little, pretty young thing, she really was.

Thomas was about to proudly declare, 'that's my beautiful wife, I'll pass on the compliment...'

When the stranger added, with a lecherous grin, "I'd love to give her a good seeing to..."

Thomas thought he better tell this gatecrasher that the 'eye candy' he wants to 'give a good seeing to,' is already spoken for, before it's too late and this gets more than a little embarrassing...

But it was already beyond the pale, as the stranger added lecherously, "look at the tits on that honey, her lovely pointy nipples are so perky too, she just loves showing off those sexy puppies."

And it got worse, much worse, as if on command, Julia swivelled round, bent her knees and stuck her bottom out, as she sexily wiggled her shapely hips, in time to the music...

"Oh wow yes," the stranger chuckled happily, "what an ass, that's an absolute peach, look at her thrusting that yummy bummy, right out there on display..."

Mercifully, that was the last dance, the music stopped and the lights came on, as Julia made her way back to their table. Thomas had forgotten the leering letch was sitting in her seat, as she came right up to the stranger and looked over at Thomas expectantly...

"Oh, this is your wife?" said the stranger standing tall, seemingly not in the least bit put out...

Thomas thought the stranger would look shame faced and apologise as he made a hasty retreat, but no, he never even blanched, this was one cool customer.

"Charming to meet you..." said the stranger grandly, before theatrically bowing and kissing the back of Julia's hand.

"Oh, a real gentleman," gushed Julia, beaming from ear to ear, "I'm Julia, pleased to meet you kind sir." she countered, with a cute little mock curtsey.

"Your husband..." he said, looking over at Thomas...

"Thomas." replied Thomas helpfully...

"Yes, your husband Thomas and I, call me Bob by the way, were just admiring your wonderful dance moves Julia."

"No you weren't, you silly men," giggled Julia, as her pretty face lit up, secretly pleased with the compliment.

"You might have seen some descent moves," continued Julia, slightly blushing now, as she gazed into Bob's pale blue eyes, "if they'd played any half descent songs tonight."

"I have a great Bose mini sound system in my room, here at the hotel..." boasted Bob eagerly. "I always bring it with me, the sound is exquisite, why don't we all go up and listen to some of your favourite tracks now Julia?"

Thomas definitely didn't want to go to this creepy guy's hotel room, after he'd been ogling his wife. Lusting after Julia is excusable, he grudgingly supposed, she is a stunner after all, but 'Bob' didn't even have the decency to look embarrassed, when he realised Thomas was her husband.

But before Thomas could say anything, Julia tilted her head coquettishly and smiled at Bob as she pushed his shoulder with a giggled squeal...

"Oh Bob, you bold boy, imagine asking a married lady to go up to your room...no way Bobby and I thought you were a gentleman too...not unless you've got my absolute favourite songs?"

"Name you favourite songs Julia..." was the increasingly annoying Bob's, rather clever riposte.

Julia brushed her fingertips through her long blonde hair and proceeded to rhyme off three songs in quick succession, all of which Thomas could readily vouch for. God knows, he'd been dragged out, kicking and screaming, onto the dance floor by his wife, whenever they were played...

"I love those songs too Julia, I have them all." replied a very assured and confident Bob.

"Well that's settled then." said Julia firmly, with a big sexy smile on her face. She was obviously delighted, that the impending finish, to this seemingly endless day of nonstop dancing was on hold and whoopee doo, there might be more dancing to come.

'Not so fast Julia...' thought Thomas to himself, 'when I explain later, why we couldn't go up to his room, she'll understand...I think.'

But Bobby boy must have sensed Thomas' reluctance, as he quickly turned to him and added...

"I have a rather pleasant bottle of whiskey there too Thomas, it's really good...and I mean, really good Thomas, I bet you'd love a tipple or two?" he said, pointing at Thomas' empty glass.

"Oh, all right then..." replied Thomas, with a resigned sigh, not wanting to be a party pooper...and another drink might be quite nice. He didn't want Julia calling him a 'fuddy-duddy' again, as she had been, all night long, at Thomas' increasing unwillingness to dance with his lovely but insatiably boogying wife.

'This isn't so bad...' Thomas thought to himself, pleasantly surprised, sitting in a very agreeable hotel room, sipping what proved to be a very fine whiskey indeed. He really felt relaxed now, with the lovely soft warm kick from the creamy smooth whiskey, soothing his throat and making him feel a little bit dreamy, pleasantly mellow and totally chilled.

"Oh yes this is soooo nice..." declared Julia, smiling happily, as she squeezed in beside Thomas on the armchair. She was slightly tipsy now, with a fresh and rather large strawberry daiquiri cocktail in hand, courtesy of their generous host.

Thomas liked having Julia squished in close to him, she was so soft and warm and deliciously sexy. She nuzzled her head onto Thomas' shoulder and brushed her hand across his chest. He was about to put his arm around her and hug her close to him, when she jumped up excitedly...

"Oh yes, I almost forgot, you promised to play my favourite songs Bob...I hope you haven't been stringing me along Bobby boy?" She poked his chest playfully and wagged her finger at him as she shook her head mockingly. "You better not buster or you'll find out what happens to a cheeky chappy when he teases a lady."

"I haven't forgotten Julia," responded Bob charmingly, with a disarming smile, "a gentleman never forgets a promise to a lady."

'He's really milking it now...' thought Thomas to himself, a few minutes ago his tongue was hanging out and his eyes were on stalks, gawping at his wife. Now it's a 'gentleman' this and a 'lady' that, or was that just Thomas being churlish.

And Thomas had to give bold Bobby boy the Bobster his dues, he had all of Julia's favourite songs, he thought that was just a ruse but he was as good as his word. Julia's lips formed a sexy 'O' shape as the first song played with a deep quality base. She smiled with her eyes as she stared at Thomas and Bob with a smouldering look on her gorgeous face. Julia grinned wickedly as she started to dance, slow and sexy with her arms up and her hips swaying from side to side.

Thomas had to admit it was kind of hot and sexy, watching Julia dancing to her beloved tunes, now that she was away from the bustling dance floor, with just Bob and him for company. The heady mix of the wonderful whiskey coupled with the intimacy of Julia dancing alone for them, was sensuous and alluring.

Then Julia's, 'all time favourite song...of all time,' came on and she was in her element. She was really going for it now, obviously determined to show off some of the 'descent moves,' she'd promised them.

Thomas watched, totally mesmerised, as Julia swirled and shuffled and swivelled her shapely hips. The soft sensuous swaying of Julia's wonderful curves was strangely hypnotic. Thomas glanced over at Bob and he could tell from his slack jawed, drooling mouth, that he was rather enjoying it too.

Where did Julia learn to be such a saucy little temptress wondered Thomas with a pang of jealousy. 'Why haven't I been treated to a foxy dancing show like this before,' he thought slightly miffed that he'd been missing out. This gorgeous smouldering Goddess was Thomas' wife, he thought happily and she really knows how to get a chap excited, or in this case, two lucky young chaps.

Then she started that super sexy, knees bent, lovely bottom shimmying action, bordering on twerking, which had so enamoured their salivating host Bob, earlier in the evening.

"Oh wow yes please," Bob said encouragingly, "you weren't joking Julia, when you promised us some sexy dance moves."

Thomas wasn't sure his wife had promised some 'sexy' dance moves but he was being churlish again, he felt exactly the same, as the audibly groaning Bob. Julia was clearly enjoying herself and she looked so cute and sexy too, with a lovely big smile on her gorgeous face, as she teased them both with her sassy dancing...

"Oh yes that's nice Julia," acknowledged Bob, approvingly, "stick that sexy bottom out girl, that is beautiful."

Surely that was almost as racy as his earlier comments, thought Thomas, those salacious remarks he was so keen to keep Julia from hearing.

But apparently he was a fool for trying to protect her modesty, as Julia didn't seem to mind them at all. In fact Bob's lecherous observations only seemed to encourage her further.

She responded to his slavering silver tongue, by sticking her pert bottom out and wiggling her candy sweet cheeks deliberately and arousingly, in their direction. She stood with her back to them and slowed her dancing down, her hips swaying gently while her arms floated above her head as she swirled in time to the rhythm.

Hypnotically back and forth she fluttered like a dancing flame. The thrill of this erotic scene made Thomas groan out loud. 'Just look at those curves,' he thought as his heart raced and his pulse quickened for this insanely exciting woman, 'she's intoxicating.'

Julia glanced at Thomas with her lips pouted and her eyes daring and dangerous. She twirled round and arched her back as she pushed her hips out in his direction. Julia caught his eye again and wiggled her bubble bottom for Thomas, with a cheeky giggle.

She looked over to Bob with a seductive smile and mouthed 'oh Bobby boy,' as she pointed her bountiful booty in his direction, then back to Thomas, then Bob...Thomas should have been jealous and angry that she was so openly flirting with a handsome stranger, but he just didn't want this to end, it was exhilarating.

Then the third song came on, with a huge grin and a wide eyed squeal of delight from Julia. Thomas thought the last song was his wife's 'all time favourite...of all time' but apparently this one was 'the best song ever.' Could both really exist in the same universe...

...Thomas wasn't sure and he just didn't care as he felt his todger tingle with excitement as Julia increased the tempo. Not just wiggling her piping hot bot for her captivated audience now, she was dancing backwards right up to Thomas, so her shapely bottom was gyrating right in his face. Then over to the, no doubt, stiff cocked Bob and wiggling her lovely firm round bottom, right in his face too.

"Oh yes, that's well naughty," said Bob cheekily, "I'm loving this Julia."

Thomas was 'loving' it too, somehow he didn't seem to care that Julia was dividing her attention equally between them. She looked so happy and beautiful as she flirted wickedly with Bob. He'd never seen her being so teasingly pleasing and outrageously provocative before and certainly not with anyone else present and it was strangely liberating.

It was thrilling to see Julia excitedly responding to Bob's flirty comments, she was positively glowing as she teased them with her shockingly sexy dancing. She openly enjoyed being the centre of attention and relished the power she had over her drooling spectators, as their hungry eyes followed her every move.

As Julia approached Bob, bottom first again, he turned to Thomas grinning and said...

"Oh yes, she's got a lovely ass Thomas, that is such a pretty little peach, you're a very lucky boy."

"Do you like my 'ass' Bob?" teased Julia, doing the finger quotes around the word 'ass,' as she glanced tauntingly over her shoulder at him. With a cheeky grin on her face for Bob, she said seductively, "do you like me wiggling my married 'ass' for you Bobby boy?"

"Oh yes please," he chirped happily, "I'm mad for it Julia..." he eagerly licked his lips as he reached forward and playfully slapped her wiggling bottom.

"Oh no Bob, you naughty, naughty boy, you're not allowed to spank a lady..." scolded Julia flirtatiously over her shoulder, with a cheeky giggle as she continued to shake her bouncy bubble bottom for him..

"But you've been so naughty Julia," chided Bob, "you've been teasing us something rotten, you really do need a spanky for that."

Then turning to Thomas, Bob added, "Perhaps your husband should give your naughty bottom a spanking, for teasing us so mercilessly?"

"My husband's not man enough to spank me..." replied Julia boldly, as she saucily danced backwards to her husband, wiggling her quivering bottom all the way over and stuck it right out in front of him.

"Oh yes, that sounds like a challenge," said Bob, with obvious delight as he rubbed his hands together and looked at Thomas expectantly.

'No, I'm not falling for that one,' thought Thomas, 'good try Julia, but no.' Thomas could picture his wife's angry face, staring daggers at him in the morning, during the 'inquest' into the night before, with an incredulous...

'You spanked my bottom Thomas, in front of a stranger, you smacked my bum with a stranger looking on, some husband you are...'

"...I told you he wasn't man enough Bob," goaded Julia giggling, with her cheeky bottom still jiggling so daringly and tantalisingly well within striking distance from Thomas.

'To hell with the post mortem at the breakfast table tomorrow morning,' thought Thomas. His naughty wife was questioning his manhood, in front of a stranger, who she'd been openly flirting with, surely that's a spanking offence on its own?

Thomas reached over and landed a smarting slap across Julia's lovely firm bottom and boy did it feel good, with his heart pumping like crazy as he slapped that naughty bottom, a good stinging spank.

"...no, didn't feel a thing." goaded Julia cheekily over her shoulder, with a naughty wink to Bob. Her face looked so pretty beaming with mischief, as she continued to brandish her achingly spankable bottom, right under her husband's nose. She looked back over her shoulder at Thomas and pulled a silly face as she stuck her tongue out and wiggled her jiggling bottom. Her face flushed bright pink as she teased and tormented her husband. She licked her lips and winked at Bob again.

This earned Julia another scorching spank from Thomas, on her lovely sticky out bottom. With no reaction again and her husband's face now blushing furiously, he landed a third resounding slap, that left his palm stinging.

Thomas' cock was good and hard now, spanking his wife, while Bob looked on delighted, with a big leering grin on his boyish face.

After a short delay, Julia retorted calmly, "...I told you Bob, my husband's not man enough to spank me."

"Allow me to demonstrate..." said Bob, menacingly.

In a split second, he'd taken hold of Julia's hand and with a startled squeal from her, he'd flipped her over his knee. "Oh no, I'm in for it now," she giggled, as she squirmed across Bob's lap, "a real man is going to spank me..."

'God that looks so hot and sexy, seeing my lovely wife face down, over another man's lap,' thought Thomas helplessly. After a quick and appreciative rub, from Bob's large hand on Julia's delightfully upturned bottom, he landed an absolute stinger on her bouncy buttocks.

"Oh..." yelped Julia, as her head shoot up in surprise, "Bob knows how to spank a lady."

Thomas wasn't sure he liked having his manhood questioned by his wife and then confirmed by a stranger's demonstration. But he couldn't deny, seeing Julia's lovely quivering botty jiggling across Bob's knee, was a dick hardening delight.

It was a strangely engrossing sight too, Julia and her beautiful bubble bottom, seemed to be totally separated now. She was way over at the far end of the couch, with her pretty face buried in a silky cushion, while her adorable bottom was at the other end, languishing over Bob's lap.

From where Thomas was sitting, there appeared to be a completely unattached bottom, squirming and wriggling delightfully over Bob's knee. The fact that it was his wife's bottom, just seemed to add to the rapidly mounting excitement.

Bob was holding Julia's only free hand firmly in his, with the same arm resting on her back, which left his 'spanking' hand totally unfettered and free to roam at will.

"That's how it's done," goaded Bob, looking at Thomas and smirking, "that's how you spank a naughty wife..." he hissed, as he landed another resounding slap on Julia's quivering bottom. The sound of his huge hand spanking down hard on Julia's springy buttocks, echoed around the room. A loud squeal and a throaty moan from her, signalled how the stinging slap had struck home with a vengeance.

Being draped over Bob's knee had the effect of stretching Julia's light blue pants, tight across her firm round bottom, so the lovely quivering mounds of her beautiful booty cheeks presented a tantalisingly teasing target.

There's something incredibly intimate and outrageously exciting about a spanking, Thomas marvelled to himself. He was captivated by the sight of Bob eagerly rubbing his wife's butties, in big swirling motions, and then peppering her jiggling bottom with pats and slaps and hard spanks.

Thomas' cock was blatantly at full mast now, watching enthralled, as Bob played patty cake with his wife's bottom...but an enraged Julia appeared in his mind's eye, with a very annoyed...

'And you sat there Thomas, you just sat there, doing nothing and you let him spank my bottom, you let a stranger spank your wife's bum. With his big strong hand, slapping away at my married bottom and you did nothing to stop him, what the hell's wrong with you?'

Thomas had that awful alarm clock moment, when you feel like your head just hit the pillow and the buzzer goes off to tell you it's time for work and you have to drag yourself up. This was sensationally arousing and he just don't want it to end but he needed to put a stop to it, or he'd be in big trouble with Julia.

12