Wedding Butt Fuck Pt. 02

Story Info
Isabel and Marie get plugged.
6.2k words
4.22
40.6k
22
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Isabel's Story

I was told to write this part of the story. After all, I will be the bride, whether I like it or not. That might sound strange to you, about my indifference, but first of all I do not relish the idea of being buggered in front of 100 guests. Second, I really have no desire to get married. Miguel is no catch, and I can guarantee within six months, I'll be ready to divorce him. So why am I getting married in the first place? Mama is after me to get married. I'm not getting any younger she reminds me, and as long as I'm single she worries about me. I have to be home at a reasonable hour, I have to eat properly -- not junk food. And she thinks Miguel makes good money. Well, that part is true. Miguel does make good money, being his own boss, and all. But Miguel is not a classy guy, he's a slob. His manners are fit for a pig (my apologies to pigs), and he is plain disgusting. Be that as it may, I'll relate my side of the story. I begin with mama. And when it comes to mama, I love being a voyeur.

Mama has a big behind. I watched mama standing before the dresser mirror, wiping off the small amount of lipstick that she wore. Mama's ass, while undeniably large, was nonetheless firm and shapely. Her panties were stretched to near bursting, the pink nylon drawn taut and thin around her creamy buttocks. The lower portions of her ass cheeks had escaped from her panty elastics.

Her thighs, above her stockings, were thick, promising a warm saddle for a man to sink into. She turned to face me, stretched the waist elastic of her panties, and stripped the pink gauzy undergarment down, exposing her thick, dark-brown muff.

I always study her mature pussy with interest. Mama had explained, in response to my question some time ago, that I myself would have much more hair down there when I got older. But I didn't know if I really wanted to have any hair or not. I might shave it off like a porn star.

My mom was really hairy. She's never shaved it because her husband liked it thick. It made her look like a feral animal. He came from the old country, from Spain. He loved his women hairy. I mention 'her husband' because he's not my real dad. My real father disappeared shortly after I was born. I think he was arrested, and mama never talks about it.

She bent forward, letting her big breasts flop and hang down while she ungartered her stockings. I knew, from the commercials on television, that most women wore something called 'pantyhose', which came all the way up their legs and around their hips in one piece. I had asked my mother why she didn't wear pantyhose, and the answer had been the same as my mother's answer to many other things: because the Lord wouldn't like it. Mama was very religious. I knew she touched herself a lot, because I could hear her moaning behind her closed bedroom door.

I couldn't understand why the Lord cared what a woman wore underneath her skirt. But it seemed that He cared about lots of things—and what He wanted was what my mother did. I don't want to make it sound like the Lord was a pervert, but mama rationalized all her filthy habits, making it sound like Jesus had a dirty mind.

She peeled her stockings down and off, hopping from one foot to the other, her breasts bouncing. Then she put her garter belt away.

"Isn't it wonderful," she always said, "to have a nice soft bed to lie down in? We must thank the Lord for providing it."

We never went through the ritual of kneeling to pray before we went to bed, because our church taught us that we should constantly express our gratitude for God's blessing, no matter where we were, or what we were doing. And we should never ask for things. The Lord would guide and provide us in His own way, and we had only to read the signs He gave us. I doubt the Lord ever cared if I was a voyeur.

I loved to watch what mama was doing, rubbing her pussy and making squishy noises, and tugging on her nipples. It was like a bedtime routine that she performed every night. I would always ask her, as I had asked many times before, "Why can't I get to play with your titties, Mama?"

I got the same answer as always: "Because the Lord doesn't like girls to do that with their mothers ... otherwise a mother will be so horny she can't get to sleep." I had some suggestions about what to do with mama if she couldn't sleep, but then she added, "Besides, I don't want you to treat me like me like we're lovers. I don't want to be your lover; I'm your mother... You should just watch and learn." Mama had big stiff nipples, made long from habitual tugging and stretching to the point she could climax from playing with her nipples.

But the Lord obviously endorses a woman playing with her pussy, so I grew into a sexually precocious young lady, masturbating in the morning, and at night before I could fall off to sleep. Plus if I got extra horny I could use my new vibrator at work.

As I got older I devised more subtle ways to get myself off, including using my heavy King James Bible as a paper weight , pressing down on my clit. I could have written my master's thesis on a young woman's guide to masturbation.

Going into a new phase of my life, getting married, and meeting Teresa at the dance studio, I became nostalgic. I thought back to my first sexual experience with another girl. I had been dating Miguel at the time, in the early part of our relationship. Miguel was after me to do it with another girl, something he's always wanted to watch. He suggested I could do it with his sister, Anita. He told me that Anita was pretty hot, and they'd fooled around at home when their parents were out. I had a good idea what he meant by 'fooling around'. Anita was a year younger than Miguel.

I had experimented in my sophomore year at college, like most college girls do. Mostly kissing my roommate after we had a few drinks, but I'd never seriously gone down on anyone. Doing a girl-girl thing was entirely different, more than playing 'truth or dare'. Miguel told me that Anita was not exactly a lesbian, but girls turned her on more than guys did.

I finally agreed to go to Miguel's home to meet his sister. But when I finally did meet Anita, I was overwhelmed by Anita's unbridled sexuality. Anita was lying on her bed watching TV, naked, with her fingers in her pussy. The TV was next to the door. She was strumming her clit. She was bored. But when she saw Miguel walk into the bedroom with me, she suddenly perked up. I was like the answer to a maiden's prayer. Anita lifted herself up off the bed and, like a cat, moved slowly toward me. We made eye contact, she had this faint smile on her lips. Miguel had already told his sister about me, and when Anita got to nagging him about it, he finally made the effort to bring me home with him.

"So, you like girls too?" Anita said. She pressed herself up against me.

"Naturally," I replied. "Doesn't everybody?" I tried to be cool.

We hugged each other, and our boobs pressed together as we open-mouth kissed. I loved Anita's wet tongue wiggling in my mouth. Her tongue was much longer than mine. I stroked Anita's cute ass, and the backs of her thighs. Anita's foot lightly moved up and down the back of my leg. Anita broke the kiss and slid to her knees in front of me, so she was eye level to my crotch.

"Spread your legs," she said. "I want to see your cunt."

Lifting my dress, I flexed my knees and spread my legs, allowing Anita more access to my cunt. I have a very hairy pussy, like my mother. I don't usually wear undies.

Anita knew how to use her long tongue. She used her fingers to part my pubic hair, opened my outer labia and found my peek-a-boo clit, hiding under its hood. She licked it slowly, allowing it to respond and emerge shyly from its hidden recess. As my clit grew stiff it appeared more red and larger. Anita fastened her lips onto it and sucked it first softly, then harder, like a small cock. I felt my clit was going to explode. I thought it was a strange way to say hello to someone.

As we girls got more intimate with each other, Miguel was getting his new camcorder ready.

"I hope you don't mind me taking a few clips," he said to me. "I really get off on videos."

Miguel was a pig.

"Sometimes I think he'd rather look at his videos and beat himself off than stick his cock between my legs," Anita said. "But I don't mind, as long as he brings me girls like you to play with." I was hardly surprised Miguel fucked his sister.

There was a rock band playing in the background. The heavy beat provided Anita with a cunt licking tempo as she spread my outer labia, then plunged her face between my legs, sucking. I pressed on the back of Anita's head to make her lick deeper. Anita's hair was black and thick, yet soft, her face hot. I rubbed my soaked pussy all over the girl's lips and nose. Miguel, with his camcorder strapped around his wrist, danced around us, mumbling to himself, and edging us on, filming our erotic love play. He leaned in close -- filming our mouths, and lips, filming close-ups of his sister's tongue curling up and down my opening inner labia. He paused often to squeeze his balls, which felt like they'd split through his pants.

I was holding Anita's head down close to my pussy. As the tonguing sensations spread through my body, I became so dizzy that I had to lie down on my side. We were eating each other out. Anita sucked like a leech, vacuuming the leakage out of my cunt. She lapped up the grool that had run down my legs, then rolled me over to lick my asshole.

"Looks like maybe somebody likes to get tongued in the ass as much as I do," Anita said. She spread my ass cheeks wide and mouthed up and around my ass globes. She aimed her long tongue at my pucker, stiffened her tongue like a small cock and stuffed it into my rectum.

"That feels wonderful!" I told her. "Suck it!"

Anita sucked hungrily, vacuuming the wetness out of my asshole. Then she softly bit my ass cheeks, moved up my backside, nibbled the back of my neck, my arms, then squeezed and stroked my tits. I was covered with hickies.

"You're delicious!" Anita said. "Now let's lie down and you can do me." She led me toward the bed.

Anita lay face up on the bed, her beautiful legs spread wide, her fingers holding her black haired pussy wide open. I knelt down between Anita's legs, inhaling her musky cunt odor. Miguel moved in behind me , shooting over my shoulder, focusing between his sister's spread legs. As I leaned forward into Anita, my ass lifted and Miguel shot between my legs getting a perfect close-up of Anita's open outer labia.

I was no slouch when it came to licking pussy. My imagination could run wild. I pressed my nose and lips deep into Anita's thick labia. Then I attacked Anita's clit, standing stiff, the hood pulled back. I used my lips to clamp onto it and hummed. I thought about humming a tune but decided to alternate between humming and pulling on it. Her clit was somewhat like rubber, which added to the thrill poor Anita was being subjected to. She was almost out of her mind. Anita arched her hips up, grinding her cunt into my face. "Ohhhhh, my God!" she yelled. Her pussy pulsated rhythmically, squirting hot juice as it contracted. "Suck it hard! I'm coming!"

Miguel shot both wide angle and close-ups with his video camera at our girl-girl action. I growled like a hungry animal, lapping at Anita like a thirsty dog. I rubbed my face up and down and over, bathing Anita's legs with pussy juice. Anita finally came again, then slumped back, spent and exhausted. I knew she'd never forget me.

"I'm gonna fuckin' explode!" Miguel growled, grabbing for his cock, but Anita stopped him.

"Cool it, Asshole." Anita said. "Relax." She let him cool off a minute, back on the bed, before she sat on his cock, taking it up her asshole. "I love your fucking hot ass!" Miguel growled, thrusting upward and grinding his cock inside her. Watching Miguel sodomize his sister made me wonder why I was marrying this guy. Within ten minutes it was my turn. This was my first time, and it hurt like hell at first. He whooped as he plugged my ass.

You do crazy things when you think you're in love. That's when I needed to have a serious talk with Luke.

Chapter 2: Meeting With Luke

Isabel had gone to the studio, and found Luke practicing a dance routine with one of the new teachers. Isabel whispered something to him, and Luke excused himself. They moved out of earshot and he yelled, "WHAT???"

"I was raped, Luke. Miguel raped me!" she blurted.

"How could that be? Aren't you both getting married?"

"Yes, but he sodomized me ..." she whispered.

"Christ ... let's go into the teachers' lounge ..."

She laid back on the sofa; he had asked her to lie down . (It should be noted that Luke's knowledge of medicine consisted of what he'd seen on 'E-R'.)

"Just relax now, I want to check your anus," Luke said, peering closely at Isabel swollen rectum.

He felt her suddenly tighten her buttocks and the swollen bruised hole tried to disappear between her tightly clenched ass cheeks. Gently he pried them apart as he continued to soothe her with his voice and fingers.

Isabel was being torn apart by the mixed feelings she was experiencing. She knew what was happening was wrong and that she shouldn't be so calmly lying there while this person examined parts of her body that even she had never touched. Yet there was a gnawing hunger growing in her lower body -- a feeling of frustration and unfulfillment that was driving her mad, as his softly probing fingers continued to press into her exposed pussy.

"Aaaggghhhhh ... oh, don't!" she cried out as his middle finger brushed over her anal opening. Shivers of fright shook her and she tried to wriggle away.

"I won't hurt you," Luke replied quickly, pulling his finger away. "Try to lie still, I just want to examine you!" He opened the medicine cabinet in the lounge. He retrieved a bottle of Vaseline. "Let me put some ointment on it ..."

"It hurts so much," Isabel said, opening her eyes and fixing them on his flushed face. "It feels like he tore me apart down there!"

There was no longer any need for pretense and Luke pulled his palm away from Isabel's crotch and stood up. She watched in wide-eyed alarm as he stripped off his shirt and pants.

"W-what are you doing?" she wailed.

Luke ignored the question, stripping off his shorts and, almost unconsciously, his hand found the hairy sac of his testicles which throbbed and burned between his legs, aching for release. His penis, long and thick as usual, was engorged with blood, making the cord-like blue veins stand out in sharp relief from the pulsing, purplish column. The look of terror on Isabel's face only inflamed him more, making him feel powerful and capable of anything. He needed to shove his hard cock up into that wonderful pulsating hole between her legs.

Despite the horror she felt, Isabel was strangely fascinated by what was happening, as though a part of her were standing at a distance and watching, not personally involved at all.

For the second time in just two days, she had been fooled. Once again she had let her natural trust get her into a situation of obscene terror.

"I don't blame Miguel," Luke said crassly. "It's no wonder he wants you. Did you let him diddle your pussy too? Did you let him feel your cunt lips until he was half out of his mind with lust?"

"No! It wasn't like that! He raped me!" Isabel screamed out, trying desperately to pull her coat up over her cringing body.

Grinning luridly, he came toward the sofa, still stroking his big cock, his heavy, sperm-filled testicles swinging lewdly down between his legs. He leaned over the bed and seized her hand with an iron grip. Shoving it down between his legs, he forced her to rub his meaty cock. Her nostrils caught a faint musky aroma of pungent male as he slid her fingers up and down over his oily penis.

The touch of her delicate fingers made his heavy cock tingle. He moved onto the sofa next to her squirming body.

"Oh, Isabel," he moaned into the soft sensuous curve of her neck, "You won't regret this. You'll see! I won't hurt you like Miguel did!"

As though she had not even heard his words, Isabel was seized by a sudden flash of anger. Her mother was right -- men were all pigs. Overcoming her resistance, he grabbed her firmly by the buttocks; as he rolled on top of her, slipping his heavy cock against her open pussy, using his fingers to spread her, shoved his huge prong deep up into her belly.

"Aaaaiiieeee! Christ!!" she screamed, struggling desperately to get away.

"I'll be good to you, you'll see ... you'll see..." Luke moaned, loving every movement of her soft stomach against his stiff cock. He lowered his head and began nibbling on her heavy breasts, drawing the pink nipples into his mouth.

"Oh God, he'll kill me!" Isabel moaned to herself. "He'll rip me apart with his monster penis!" It was no longer just her sanity that she was fighting to save -- now it was her life! With every deep thrust of thick cock into her sucking vagina, she screamed.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" she wailed. "STOP IT! I CAN'T STAND ANY MORE! OH GOD, I CAN'T STAND IT!"

"Oh, it's so tight ... it feels so good!" Luke retorted, slowing down. He stopped the plugging action and let his cock rest for a minute inside her. She could feel it ventilating in her vagina, like a live animal.

"Don't just lay there ... hump back at me. Move your ass ..." His hands were holding onto her ass cheeks.

Maybe if she moved back at him, he would come faster. She contracted her cunt muscles as if she were massaging his dick. She began to fuck back at him, very sensuously, causing him to respond and breath faster. She could feel he was getting close.

Luke might have a big cock, but she was smarter.

She wiggled her rump more, causing a tickling sucking, and then he came. He pulled his cock out, and shot what looked like a gallon of cum over her stomach. Her pubic hair was soaked with it.

He had come a lot, but he was still hard. She grasped it in her hand as if she had changed her mind. She wanted it back inside her. Her cunt was still aching.

"Fuck me again, Luke. I need more ..." she whimpered. She couldn't believe her own voice.

Powerless to resist, she responded as his fingers began to teasingly explore the full length of her moistened ass furrow.

Amazingly, the feel of his hand back there had a calming, and lubricious smoothing effect on her. Instead of pain she began to feel a lewd and wanton warmth spread out through her lower body as she realized that he was about to shove his finger into her anus.

With a smooth, rotating thrust he pressed it past the already enlarged sphincter and into her churning nether opening. It did not hurt as much, but he thrust again and the minor pain was suddenly mixed with pleasure. She had to make an effort to keep from grinding her butt cheeks obscenely back in time to the piston-like rhythm of his finger, which moved relentless in and out the warm buttery passage of her bruised anal canal.

Oh God, what's happening to me? Isabel's mind screamed. I mustn't let this happen -- I can't let this happen! Digging her nails into his shoulders, she struggled with all her might to fight down the quivering, tickling sensations that spiraled through the lower part of her half naked body.

Isabel's impaled body convulsed with a wild, searing sensation of delicious rapture -- a feeling so overwhelming that she almost fainted. How could this be happening? she wondered. Before he had pressed his finger into her rectum she had been in agony. Now, just seconds later she was beginning to grind and twist her churning full buttocks against the twin impalement of his thumb and fingers. It was as though he had released a submerged demon in her.

12