Wedding Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I moaned, Cassie reciprocated with her own "mmmhmm, feels good doesn't it?"

When she said that I blurted out in response "Oh god ya, so good!"

Cassie increased the tempo and increased the dialogue. "Nate, your dick feels so good." The heat from the hot tub and the heat from our actions were becoming too much. I felt like I was boiling. I then sat up on the rim of the tub so that only my legs were still in the water. Cassie never let go of my penis when I got up and she leaned forward and now I could see her stroke me which was almost unbearable to watch.

I once again began massaging her breasts but now with both hands. With Cassie now right in front of me she was looking directly in my eyes and I could see the lust in hers. As we continued to stare at each other the arousal continued to grow and when she looked back down at my crotch and then back up at me with a smile, I knew what was next.

Cassie bent down and placed the head of my penis in her mouth and began to suck and lick me. She licked my entire shaft from top to bottom and both sides. When she started to swallow as much of the top half as she could and stroked near the base I thought I would blow my load right then. I put both my arms back behind me and supported my upper body. I no longer had the energy to massage her breasts any longer as all my concentration was now devoted to not cumming although I knew it wouldn't be long.

"Oh my Cassie, you are so good at this! I won't last long!" I whimpered.

"Cum for me Nate, cum on me with your big dick!" Cassie moaned.

Those words were all I needed. I sat up in the tub, grabbed my penis as Cassie leaned back and pushed her breasts together for me. Soon ropes of semen were spurting from my tip and coating her breasts as she gently massaged them. With the 2 weeks at the in laws and not getting any action from Jill for quite some time it had been at least 6 weeks since I had last ejaculated. That was evident by the shear amount of semen I continued to spill onto Cassie's chest. When I was finally spent a sat back and watched her rub the semen all over her breasts.

"Holy Shit Nathan! Look at my boobs!" Cassie excitedly said.

It was impressive, she was covered in semen. When my breathing recovered to a normal pace I began to focus on Cassie again. My orgasm was incredible and I wanted to return the favour. I wanted to make her cum too. I hastily stood up and grabbed her in my arms, picked her up and turned to place her on the edge of the tub just like I had been. I pushed her down so she was lying on her back. Lifting both her legs up gave me full access to her bald vagina.

I dove in and was licking her clit with my tongue. Soon her hands were in my head and she was moaning again. I did my best with my tongue but I added my fingers inside her hole. In less than a few minutes Cassie was calling out to god as her orgasm approached. Her vagina tasted incredible and her vaginal lips were nice a big. I licked and fingered as fast as I could and then her body contracted as she began to cum.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" Cassie screamed. I had removed my fingers but kept licking her clit while her orgasm slowed. Once she had stopped I stood back up and watched as Cassie lay there with her eyes closes while one hand was rubbing her cum coated breasts and the other rubbing her vagina softly.

I was semi erect from the excitement of eating Cassie out and with a few quick strokes from my hand I was fully erect. I didn't know what would happen after this night but I wasn't going to miss a chance to penetrate Cassie with my dick. I moved up, spread her legs and pushed the tip just inside her.

Cassie shot up on her elbows and questioned "Are you gonna fuck me now?"

"I planned to unless you say No." I asked.

"No, I mean yes. I want to feel it inside me." exclaimed Cassie.

I pushed further into her and with how wet she was it was going in easy. Soon I was thrusting hard into her and it was great. Her tits hardly moved as I slammed into her multiple times. I wanted to take her in every position I could think of. I pulled her up and asked "Do you wanna ride me now?"

She just nodded and sat on the edge while she climbed back in the pool and backed up to ride me reverse. Again, watching her toned body was a real treat and as her bum bounced on my dick, hardly a ripple of flesh moved. I took my hand and gave her a quick but hard spank and she seemed to like it as she let out a hard grunt. Cassie continued riding me while I continued to spank her. We once again changed position as we were now doing it doggy style partially in the water.

When I started to slow down the tempo Cassie suggested I lie down on the deck. She stood over my Torso and squatted with her feet flat on the floor and her hands on my chest. This provided a great view of her vagina wrapped around my penis. She lifted her body up slowly till just the tip was inside and slowly slide down until I was fully inside her. Watching her slowly ride me was so erotic to watch but it definitely slowed the onset of my second orgasm.

Again Cassie began to moan with every inch that entered and left her vagina. She seemed to be savouring the moment to it's fullest. After multiple more slow strokes she suddenly began to ride my shaft with intense purpose and when she threw her head back and grunted I knew she was cumming again for the second time. When her orgasm had subsided she rested with my penis fully inside her and sat there with her eyes closed for a few seconds.

When she reopened her eyes she looked at me and said "Follow me!" and grabbed my hand to help me up. Once I was standing she let go of my hand, grabbed my dick and pulled me towards the sliding doors to the house. She continued pulling me through the house until we made it into the bedroom. She crawled up onto the bed and then turned to lie on her back with her head on the pillows. I followed suit and crawled towards her with my dick in hand. Cassie spread her legs for me and I lined up my penis and penetrated her again. I began thrusting into her at a modest pace as I was getting tired from all the activities of the day thus far. Cassie was toying her clit with one hand and pinching her nipples with the other. Although I loved watching her do it I wanted to try something. I grabbed both of her hands by the wrists and held them forcefully above her head as I continued to thrust into her. My face was mere inches from hers in this position and I looked straight into her eyes and she into mine as we fucked. What happened next caught me by surprise as she softly said "Kiss me."

That put a smile on my face and I leaned down to kiss her. It started with small pecks to the lips and eventually turned into passionate french kissing. I had let go of her hands and she placed her arms around me while I put my right arm under her head and my left on her boob to caress it. We had gone from fucking to making love in mere moments. I was struggling to keep up the pace of my thrusting but I wanted us both to orgasm again. I picked up the pace and began to really pound into Cassie as we kissed. I finally felt the signs of my second orgasm coming and soon was spurting inside her. When she felt my cum inside her Cassie let a big moan and wrapped her legs tight around me milking out every drop. I finally dismounted while giving her one last kiss and laid beside her on the bed.

The only thoughts in my head were about how great the sex had been. Cassie rolled onto her side and laid her hand on my shaft and gently stroked me a few times before placing her hand on my chest. We cuddled in this position but said nothing. Soon she was asleep and shortly after so was I.

I woke to partly cloudy skies and when I turned my head I saw that Cassie and I were both partially under the covers but still naked. I had to pee so I quietly got out of bed and headed for the washroom. When I finished I headed out towards the deck to retrieve my clothes from last night but quickly realized they were soaked from an overnight shower. I headed out onto the deck, grabbed all my wedding clothes, grabbed Cassie's dress and of course her panties that were still on the table. When I returned inside the house I found the laundry room and put all the clothes in the dryer. I then headed back to guest room and crawled back under the covers.

As I laid beside Cassie waiting for the clothes to dry I started to get nervous that Cassie might freak out that I was still here in the morning. I was originally going to leave when I got my clothes until I found them drenched. Cassie was laying on her side facing away from me with the covers covering her bottom half. Around 10 am and about 30 minutes into the dry cycle she began to stir and she rolled over so she was facing me while she lied on her other side now. The blinds were partially open on the window so I had my first peek of her big breasts in the so called daylight and they looked even better than I remembered from last night.

I'd guess that Cassie slept for another 20 minutes which seemed like 10 hours as I laid there waiting anxiously. When she began to stir I watched her reaction to having me beside her as she woke. She eventually opened her eyes, stretched her arms and yawned and said "Good morning Nate, that was quite the night!"

"It sure was. I wasn't planning for that to happen. Not sure how to react this morning. I got our clothes from the deck, but they were soaked and now they are in the dryer." I said with hesitation.

"I'm not sure how to react either. I do know that the sex was amazing. Something exciting about trying new things. I don't want Jill or John to ever find out though. I don't want it to be awkward with us going forward either. I've never been unfaithful before." Cassie explained.

Hearing her comments put me at ease. I was feeling very guilty for cheating but I was feeling confident no one would find out. As I sat there thinking Cassie flipped the covers off her and got out of bed and headed to the en suite bathroom. I had expected her to cover up as she walked away but I guess she figured I had seen her intimately only a few hours ago that it wasn't a concern.

I quickly got up and hurried to the laundry room to check the clothes. Unfortunately they were still damp when I opened the door to check so I headed back to the bedroom. I heard the shower running as I entered the room and could see Cassie's silhouette through the glass doors. I sat on the edge of bed waiting in silence and soon I heard the water shut off. Cassie soon stepped out with a white robe wrapped around her body and said "Feel free to have a shower if you like? I'm gonna make some coffee."

Cassie headed off out of the room and I figured a shower would be nice so I decided to take one. Once I finished I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed to the kitchen. When I entered I could see that Cassie was out on the deck sitting on one of the chairs sipping her coffee. I headed outside and sat down beside her as she handed me my coffee.

We chatted for about half an hour when I announced I should be heading home soon and was gonna grab my clothes which were for sure dry now. What Cassie suggested next nearly floored me. "Wanna have another round before you go now that we are sober?" she questioned.

My conscience was telling me to say no as I was rationalizing that I could use the liquor as a poor excuse for last night. My new found attraction to Cassie was however saying yes. I merely turned to face her and took off my towel to reveal my quickly hardening penis. Cassie rose slightly and went straight into a kneeling position while using my towel as a cushion for her knees. She quickly grabbed my penis in one hand, guided it to her mouth and began sucking.

Cassie made sure to lick every inch of my shaft and even sucked on both of my balls. This went on for a minute or two until she stood up, grabbed me by the hand and led me over to the lounge chair. She sat on the edge pulled me close and continued the blowjob. I started to feel the warning signs of an orgasm so I pulled back from Cassie. She climbed onto the chair and spread her legs for me. I decided to suck and massage her breasts for a bit and eventually travelled my way down her torso to her vagina.

I licked her clitoris while fingering her vagina and I could tell she was quite excited as she was extremely wet. She tasted great and her vagina was so smooth. I decided to push my luck and placed my well lubricated index finger on her anus. She flinched a bit at first contact but relaxed when I began to rub the entrance to her anus in circles while adding some pressure to her hole. I wanted to tease her as much as possible so I continued licking her vagina while constantly rubbing her back door while alternating between rubbing and then putting my finger right on her hole and pushing to make Cassie think I was gonna enter her there.

Cassie seemed to love the teasing as she moaned every time I pressed into her and I loved it as well. I decided to ask her permission so I said "Can I enter you back there?"

"I've never done any anal before, oh god I think I wanna try." Cassie said.

I jumped at the opportunity but I knew we needed lube. "Have you got any lube?" I asked enthusiastically. Cassie got up and scampered into the house. I couldn't believe it. I had to assume someone who was so sexual had done anal or was still doing anal. Soon she was back with sex lube and laid before me again. I lubed up my fingers pushed harder my index finger until it was to the first knuckle all while licking her vagina. I eased back out a bit and pushed even further this time. Cassie was moaning hard from the attention I was giving both her holes.

After several minutes of going down on her I stood up and placed my penis back inside her vagina. I was only fucking her for a minute or so when I pulled out, lubed my shaft and placed the tip of my penis at the entrance of her anus. I looked up at Cassie who was staring back at me with a concerned look on her face.

"Are you sure you wanna try this?" I asked quietly. Cassie merely nodded and spread her legs more and grabbed each one with her hands. I slowly but forcefully pushed the head into Cassie's ass. I held there for a moment and then began pushing until the head fully disappeared plus an inch of my shaft entered her. Pulling out slightly I pushed back in slowly again until at least half of me was inside her. God she was tight back there but I wanted to keep going so I began to push into her.

Cassie was no longer moaning but more so groaning as I was now fucking her ass. I was now pushing 3/4 of my length in and out of her. I could already feel my orgasm building from her tightness but was desperately trying to delay cumming. As much as I tried I couldn't hold back and began to blow my load inside her.

We hadn't been fucking very long so I really wasn't tired yet. I was still slowly thrusting into Cassie when she asked "Did you cum?"

I wished I could've said I was just resting but I sheepishly replied "Ya I did. Sorry".

Cassie then placed her hand on her vagina and began to slowly masturbate while I was still in her ass. "That's ok. It's really different for me too" she replied. Since I had cum so quickly I was far from exhausted. The slow thrusting, Cassie playing with herself and the added lube from my cum inside her seem to give me a second wind. I was soon back to full erection and back to fucking her again.

I don't think I had ever had more than one orgasm with my wife Jill but I was working on my second double orgasm with Cassie. After last nights performance I was again determined to make sure Cassie would remember this moment fondly. I was now picking up the pace and entering deeper into her with every thrust until I was balls deep.

The scene unfolding in front of me was even more erotic than last night. There we were outside on the deck in the humid morning sun, having anal sex like 2 college kids looking to experiment. Cassie aggressively fondling her vagina as I penetrated her roughly added to the intense pleasure as I loved watching her touch herself.

We continued in the same manner for several minutes but eventually I was gonna cum for a second time that morning. She continued teasing her clit while I thrust into her ass. As hard as I tried I was on the edge of orgasm again. I picked up the pace slightly until I was ready to orgasm. I then pulled out and began to shoot my cum all over her vagina and hand. After I was finished cumming on her I stepped back and watched as Cassie continued to feverishly play with her now cum covered vagina.

Cassie masturbated for about 30 more seconds and then began to orgasm for herself. Once she finished she reopened her eyes and smiled at me. "Wow, that was exciting! I guess I see what all the fuss is with butt play."

We sat back in the patio chairs and drank our coffee. We talked about what was next and we both agreed that we would never tell our spouses and not give in to any urges of a repeat performance. I eventually got dressed and headed for home.

The memories of Cassie will not leave my mind any time shortly but I have so far managed to keep my dick in my pants and not push for another tryst.

12