Wedding Day

Story Info
The more she hated it, the more she wanted it.
4.1k words
4.19
24.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was treating me so well. I got the job promotion I had hoped for, my mother was recovering wonderfully from her recent surgery, and I finished a diet challenge my friends set out for us. But most importantly though, I was going to be married to the love of my life, Ted, next month. Make this clear, life really was going so well. How regrettable that last week something had changed within me. Every time I think back to that moment I shiver in disgust. Such wretched memories, yet the more I tried to avoid it, the stronger it latched onto my mind. Maybe if I explained it a bit, it would help.

Friday evening. It was just a casual hangout with my girlfriends, we sat at a table and blabbed about anything while sipping on our fancy drinks. We were having a great time, especially when the restaurant was known for their velvet cakes, one of my favorite foods. While we were sharing funny work stories, someone approached our table and tried to strike up a conversation with me. He was a guy I thought seemed familiar but I couldn't put my finger on why. Now, I'm not particularly a standout appearance wise, though I'd say I fit someone's type. Maybe if they were into the chic ones. I do try my best to look elegant yet fierce, growing up, I've always admired strong-willed women who could still rock a cute dress. Although it was nice getting some attention, I didn't really care for anyone romantically other than Ted. After chatting a bit, he mentioned that he was surprised I didn't recognize him. I asked him who he was and he revealed that he was Miles, an old high school bully. Great. Now I really did not want to talk anymore. But he persisted, asking us if we wanted to see a video of his new puppy he had adopted from the shelter. My friends happily agreed while I looked down at my drink. I can't blame them for not knowing my past experiences with Miles.

Miles pulled his phone out of his jean pocket and swiped on the screen a few times. He then motioned us to take a look so my friends and I did, though I was more reluctant to do so. Bright images flashed on and off and colors swirled around, the moment we gazed into his phone, we couldn't look away. The visuals began blurring into one another and the world around me felt like it was fading. It was like a wave of numbness had washed over my entire body, easing each muscle until they were fully relaxed. My mind was blank as words I recognized but couldn't comprehend whirled inside my ears. I had no idea how long I was in that zombie like state but eventually he took the screen away from our sight. As soon as he did, I slowly started taking in my surroundings again and it appeared as if my friends were doing the same. Though, even after I was fully brought back to reality, I could still feel that emptiness inside my head, like it was waiting to be filled with something.

It wasn't long after he put his phone away that Miles called for me to follow him into the restaurant's restroom. Before my conscious could come up with a response, my body instinctively got up from my seat and started following him to the back of the place. Thinking back on that moment, I knew that deep down I didn't want to, but somehow it just felt right to do what he had told me. I entered the men's bathroom right after him, my friends kept talking about as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Miles postured his back against one of the sinks and unzipped his pants, sliding down his boxers to reveal a partially erect cock. He then beckoned me with a finger and crassly told me to suck him off. Hearing those words from anyone other than my boyfriend should've made me feel disgusted and angry, but instead I felt emptiness. My legs began moving on its own, taking me closer to him and kneeled me down in front of his sin. My lips spread apart, awaiting the feeling of something foreign entering my mouth, one that would graze past my tongue and into my throat.

I wanted to wring his neck with my hands but I could not take them off of his waist, no matter how hard I tried. I was so desperate for something, anything, I wanted to get out, wanted to run. He grabbed my hair and forced himself deeper into my mouth. My lips smacked against his pubic bone every time he bucked his hips. I gagged reflexively whenever I felt the head of his cock hit the back of my throat. A mixture of saliva and precum dripped out of my mouth between each thrust. I could do nothing but take his urgent lust he had for me. My throat was constricting from the violent motions but it just made him want to fuck my mouth more. The faster he went, the harder it was to concentrate on what was happening. I kept thinking to myself that this was a dream but then,

"Tell me if you feel this."

That's what I remembered Miles saying before,

"Good girl."

Upon hearing those two words, my body shook with such ecstasy like if electricity had surged throughout and stimulated every nerve ending I had. I felt my thighs clench, struggling to try to contain the rapid, unrelenting contractions inside my cunt. Intense, explosive, orgasmic energy, my eyes rolled back as the neurons in my brain fired pulse after pulse of blinding pleasure. Moans escaped from my mouth in between each thrust of his cock. My head, no longer having any energy to hold upright, jerked back and forth like a doll as he continued fucking himself deeper into my throat. Rough, in and out, in and out, between my lips. My hands had loosened its grip on his waist due to the slickness created from the excess sweat dripping off of our skin. I glanced up and saw him looking at me, he had this boastful look like he had just conquered me. I hated that look. His thrusting started becoming quicker and more irregular, soon enough I felt his cock twitch as it pushed past my tongue. I knew then that he was about to finish. Without hesitation, he held my head down hard and again my lips smushed onto his base, but this time I could feel ropes of his hot cum splatter against my tongue, coating the insides of my mouth and flooding the rest of it down my raw throat. The amount was so overwhelming that it seemed impossible to swallow all of it, but I had no other choice as he held my head down for the entire duration of his spasms. All the while he was grunting like an animal, I could feel his legs were quivering beneath my fingers. My body by now was desperately gasping for oxygen, the viscous fluid had blocked my airways and I had to gulp several times before I could breathe. Eventually everything began to slowly subsided, and there I was, kneeling on the cold bathroom floor, panties soaked and a mouth stained white with impurity.

That was a week ago. Even when I had gone back to the table with my friends after I was violated, I carried on like ordinary. It was only in the morning after that event, after I had slept, that I realized how wrong the entirety of it was. Unfortunately, I still remember everything I had felt, and even though I hated knowing I was used like that, the pleasure I had never went away. I know I should tell someone what happened but I just don't know who. I was too scared to tell Ted because how would I be able to prove to him that Miles somehow controlled me to do those things without actually forcing me. Maybe I should go to the police and talk to them, maybe they could help me. Nevertheless, I keep thinking back to the event, the phone, the images, the bathroom, the smell, the taste. How come I couldn't stop myself? How come I couldn't do what I wanted to do? What actually happened to me, I don't know. I guess it did feel good though. Wait, what am I even saying? I hated Miles, I hate how even now he hasn't changed a bit. He's still the same sleazy, cocky, idiot from high school. He made my life a living hell back then. He and his similarly stupid friends would pick on me after school, just because I didn't act like a prim proper girl. He doesn't have a job, he doesn't have an education, he doesn't have a future. Why of all people, it has to be him that comes back to torment me? I thought I moved on from all of that stuff. I was living a new life, a happy one at that, with Ted.

As I was thinking about my next move, I hear a ringing sound at the front door. I wondered who that could be, Ted doesn't come home from work until 5p.m. and I just finished eating dinner. Maybe one of my girlfriends was coming to check up on me. I walked to the door and opened it and there stood the one person I did not want to see at this moment. Miles.

"Hey cutie, how are you?"

I tried slamming the door shut, but he stuck his foot out, blocking me from closing it any further.

"C'mon now, don't be so hasty, I came here to talk to you."

"Go away." I spoke from behind the gap.

"I never realized you moved all the way out here, I didn't believe your friends when they told me, hah."

I know for a fact my friends wouldn't tell him where I lived, he had to have controlled them just like he had done to me. I remained there behind the door, pressing the door against his foot, making sure to not let him come any further.

"Are you sure you don't want to have a little chat?" He seemed to chuckle.

"Go away." I repeated, unwavering.

"Alright, fine, I will leave you alone then." He sounded slightly disappointed,

"I guess I can't make you submit to me."

At that moment, it felt like all the thoughts and feelings inside my head had vanished, like it had been wiped into a blank state. I was paralyzed in the exact same state as I was back at the restaurant.

"No response?" He quipped back like a little shrewd bird.

I felt Miles push the door open wider against my unresponsive body. I couldn't do anything, or more like I didn't feel like doing anything. He stepped inside and looked at me with a foxy grin.

"Take me to your bedroom."

He ordered me and I obeyed without any resistance. I guided him along to our bed, which looked still a bit messy from this morning. He stood behind me at the doorway and glanced around the room, inspecting the scattered furniture.

"Strip yourself naked and lie on the bed," He paused for a bit, "and spread your legs."

My hands seemed to hesitate while taking off my clothes, it was like my body knew it was wrong to do this. But even when I knew it was wrong, I still did it. I crawled onto the soft linen sheets and positioned myself exactly as told, my legs revealing a part that should never be seen by anyone other than my boyfriend. I watched Miles take off his own clothes while lying there, sprawled on the bed, unmoving. He climbed on top of the bed soon after and shifted himself so he was right in front me. His cock was already engorged with eagerness. I felt his hands grip around my waist and pull me closer into him, close enough to sense the heat of his member at the entrance of my cunt.

My walls were stretched almost painfully, I never had something of this size inside of me. It was hard for his cock to push more than halfway inside. Eventually the initial tightness of my slit began relaxing with each consecutive thrust of his body, allowing him to ram his cock deeper and deeper into my pussy. My hands grasped the sheets tightly as he continued violating my body. A blissful pressure was building up inside of me, slowly but surely. Miles then firmly grabbed my legs and lifted them up onto his shoulders, raising my hips along off the bed. He resumed his thrusting in this new position, when a jolt of pleasure shot up my spine as I felt something prod against my cervix. This wonderful unknown sensation, I had only now experienced for the first time. But now that I have, my body wanted to have more of it. His pounding was steady but relentless, never giving me any chance to catch my breath. The constant pressure against my cervix was becoming too overwhelming for me to handle, I felt my toes curling in anticipation. It seemed like Miles had noticed that my body was about to have an orgasm and suddenly stopped his movements. My pussy so badly yearned for release but I just continued to lie there like he had ordered before.

"It's no fun if you just act dead," He remarked to me, "wouldn't you say so?"

I didn't respond. I didn't have a response.

"Let's make you return to your real self." A sadistic smile.

It was a bad dream. Thoughts returned to me, I felt alive. Emotions poured into the empty vessels of my brain. My face was coiled in disgust, anger, distress, I tried flailing my arms but Miles had pinned them down already. A very bad dream. My body was naked on my own bed and Miles was on top of me, my legs straddling his shoulders. As the horror finally settled in that I could feel his thing inside of me, I began to kick and twist, trying to pry him off of me. It was of no use though, he was much stronger than I was, I couldn't even get him to budge. Still, I tried my hardest, I fought with all I could. My brain was in full panic mode.

"You know, you're such a good girl." He teased.

My cunt contracted with such force, that I involuntarily moaned. My racing mind was subdued with pleasure, a blistering carnal orgasm rushed through my entire body. My back arched forward, taking his cock deeper within me while my legs reflexively squeezed themselves against his waist. There was no helping it, all the hate I had built up was being drowned out by this new feeling of pure ecstasy. Another moan escaped from my mouth as my entire body quivered, trying to find an outlet to release all the sexual energy that had suddenly materialized.

"You really seem to like that trigger, don't you?" He was so smug about it.

His face looked at me the same way he did back at that bathroom, that look that showed that he had owned me. That I was his.

"Only I can make you feel this way."

"I can make you cum over and over if you want."

"You can't escape from me, I will make you mine."

I wasn't sure if I was registering the severity of his words, I couldn't really concentrate on anything.

"Here, I'll give you a little taste of what you could have." He said, moving his arms off of mine and planting them beside me.

Still a bit dazed from my intense orgasm, I saw him leaning forward. His face was now hovering inches above mine and I could feel his hot breath against my face. I hated how he looked at me, it's honestly repulsive. Miles then lowered his head next to my right ear, his lips scraping past my earlobe. I tried turning my head the other way but his face followed mine.

"Who's a good girl?" He lightly whispered into my ear as he began bucking his hips into mine.

I cried out in pleasure. Just as the impact of the first orgasm was receding, another one erupted deep down within me. It steadily traveled up my spine, making my body convulse and spasm along the way, until it hit my brain and exploded into a million pieces of sensual touches. My jaw slacked back onto the bed. My mouth was open and making all sorts of heavy carnal sounds. I could feel my pussy leaking out its syrupy fluids, lubricating my walls and dripping the excess onto the bed sheets.

"You're a good girl."

Another eruption took place deep down inside of me. It collided with the previous one and bounced off of each other within my head. I didn't understand how I could even feel this amount of pleasure, it was so powerful that I couldn't think, couldn't speak. I could only thrash and scream in hedonic ecstasy.

"You're a good girl. Good girl. Good girl. Good girl. Good girl." He kept repeating those two words over and over in my ear.

"...Good girl, good girl... Remember that one." Finally, he had stopped.

How many times did he repeat that phrase, my body didn't even know. Everything that I felt and did was out of my control. How many times had I cum within the span of just a few minutes? It must've been at least 20. I was in another world, in another dimension. What does it feel like when your body is tossed back and forth, each muscle trying to bend and flex, all the while shaking uncontrollably. When you opened your eyes, there was nothing but a blinding light enveloping your vision. It was like I was possessed, Miles was possessing me. When a snippet of reality emerged in my shattered mind, I had my legs wrung tight against his body and my hips were throwing themselves upwards to meet with his own. My hands had wrapped around his neck, pressing his lips onto my own, our tongues exploring each other. Miles grunted into my mouth, and I felt his cock push all the way into me, right up to my swollen cervix. I knew what was about to come. The gooey, warm walls of my cunt squeezed his member tightly in place, not letting it pull out until it had spilled all its seed into it. Miles groaned harder this time, my legs constricted around him as I felt his cock start to pulse within me, I knew I had him. He helplessly unloaded shot after shot of fervent cum right against my cervix. I could feel him squirming on top of me, he kept moaning into my lips as he continued filling up my greedy pussy.

We lied there on the bed until our bodies had settled down from the passionate fever. Miles eventually checked his watch and got up. I saw him beginning to get dressed, covering the thing that had just made a sultry mess inside of me. He finished dressing and headed out of the bedroom, not saying a single word to me, only just glancing at my direction with a sly expression. When I heard the front door close, I wasn't sure what to feel. On one hand I was glad I didn't need to deal with someone I hated so much anymore, yet on the other hand I had just experienced something that I know I couldn't get enough of. I took a look around our bedroom. The bed sheets were stained with sweat and semen and reeked of sex. Beside the bed was a counter and on top, a picture of Ted and I at an amusement park. What is wrong with me? I fucked everything up. I don't understand. But it's not my fault, I can't stop those words from affecting my head. I can't stop myself from feeling like a slut every time I hear those words. It just feels too good. This was unusual though, I've never been one to lose control to my emotions. My colleagues never fail to mention that one to me whenever things get stressful. It is a trait that I pride myself highly in. So, when the desire for something more continued to linger in my thoughts, it made me very frustrated. Frustrated that something so animalistic could persuade me so easily, frustrated that creep had burrowed his way into my brain. As I reminisced, my eyes catch a scrap of paper on my bed near my bra and I reach over to see what it was. Oh, it was Miles' number. But, did he really expect me to text or call him?

Eventually came the wedding day, the day Ted and I would become husband and wife. I was excited and I could tell he was too. A little bit about my soon to be husband, Ted, he was your typical business white-collar. We were well-off financially as his job involved consulting with major tech companies. He's busy with work most of the time and sometimes he has to go away for a few days for his meetings, but I appreciate how much effort he puts in. Ted is a total sweetheart though, I still remember when I first met him at the painting workshop I attended three years ago. We connected instantly right there, and it was only a week or two after our first encounter that he had asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes of course, and it's been smooth sailing from then on. In fact, I don't even remember having any major arguments with him, only small nitpicks from time to time. Our relationship was essentially everything I had wanted.

The wedding event itself wasn't going to be one of those big extravagant ones you saw on TV but rather just a small gathering of close friends and family. That's because we were going to put the money saved from the wedding into a nice honeymoon trip to Italy. I was supposed to plan out the schedule for all the people attending but I totally had forgotten. Ted and I had to rush to come up with a new one the night before the actual wedding. Truth was, I didn't really forget, in the month leading up to the wedding day, I was busy letting Miles come over and fuck me almost every day. But I made a deal with him that if he wanted to cum inside me, he had to tell me I was a good girl. I just couldn't get enough of the sensation I felt when he uttered those two words to me. I wanted it so very badly. I loved feeling my pussy quiver uncontrollably, squirting its juices all over the floor. I loved feeling my entire body tense and release endlessly, my head blank and filled with pleasure. But most of all I loved feeling my cunt contracting around Miles' cock, the resistance from pushing my walls against his rigid member was pure ecstasy for me.

12