Wedding Day Blues

Story Info
A porn version of 'The Twilight Zone'.
7.5k words
3.93
6.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

Wedding Day Blues

Mike Gilbert was the happiest man in the world! He and his longtime girlfriend had just recited their vows to one another and had become man and wife. In Mike's mind nothing could happen to ruin how good he felt. He and his now wife, Mary Lee, had lived in their home town in Wisconsin since they had both graduated from college. They didn't interact while in high school and only started dating a year or so after they each returned home. Their guest list wasn't that large coming in around 50 people because neither of them wanted a big, big wedding.

As they dashed towards the waiting limo, his best man, Jake Davis, was holding the backdoor for the couple as they climbed in. As they pulled away from the hall where they had tied the knot, they waved to their family and friends as they sped away. They sat in the back seat holding hands and smiling at each other. Neither one was paying attention to where the car was going.

They were to supposed to head to the Milwaukee airport where they would catch a flight to Houston and then connect to a flight to the Caribbean island of Sainte Marie. However, after a half hour Mike had noticed that they were headed in the wrong direction. "Uh, driver, we were supposed to be going to the Milwaukee airport, so you are going the wrong way."

Mike hadn't really noticed their driver until now because he had been paying all of his attention to Mary. When the driver turned his head around to address him, Mike realized that the driver was his nemesis from their high school days, Todd Fischer. Todd was a very large burly guy who had been a bully throughout Mike's childhood and Todd seemed to particularly like tormenting Mike during those years.

"Gee Mikey, it looks as though there has been a change of plan," stated Todd. "I have a honeymoon set up for the two of you that you'll never forget!" He then laughed.

Mike tried the door next to him but it was locked and he couldn't unlock it. Todd told him that he may as well just sit back and enjoy the ride because there was no escape. Mike thought about trying to attack Todd, but the other man was considerably bigger than he was and if, by some miracle, he was able to subdue the driver they would, no doubt, all die in a fiery crash. So, Mike sat back and tried to formulate a plan for whenever they arrived at the place Todd was taking them. The worst part was that he had always hated it when people used the diminutive and called him Mikey and Todd had always done that with him knowing how much he hated it.

They had driven for a couple of hours until they got to a wooded area. Todd turned onto a small dirt road driving for another 15 minutes until the came to a small cabin on a small lake. Todd pulled to a stop in front of the cabin and turned off the engine. Todd then turned in his seat and said, "Now, I want you to behave Mikey and not do anything foolish like try and escape. If you try to runoff I will chase you down and beat the living shit out of you and then come back here and do unspeakable things to your bride. Have I made myself clear?"

Mike looked over at Mary who had been silent this whole time, so he nodded to Todd. When the doors were unlocked, Mike docilly exited the car and followed Todd who had Mary by the arm leading her into the cabin.

The cabin was just one room with a wood burning stove in one corner, a sink in another and a basic looking bed in the middle. There was a table with two hardback chairs and Mike was told to sit in the one that was near to and facing the bed after stripping himself naked. When he was seated, Todd began shackling Mike's wrists and ankles to the chair. Mike pulled on his restraints but found he couldn't move them.

Once Todd was done with Mike, he turned his attention to Mary who was sitting quietly on the bed. "Is everyone comfortable?" Todd cackled. He then turned his attention back to Mary and said, "You look very nice in that wedding dress Mary, but I'm afraid it has to go."

Mike couldn't imagine what Todd had planned until he saw the large pair of sewing scissors. He had Mary stand up and began cutting down the front of Mary's dress until her underwear was exposed and then cut the dress away at her arms until it all fell in a heap on the floor. He walked around her with a smile on his face admiring the skimpy lace underwear.

"You look really sexy in that lingerie, Mary, but I'm thinking you'll look even better in the buff!" With that said, Todd began cutting, first, Mary's bra off exposing her large, pendulous breasts and then, secondly her panties exposing her bald vulva. A broad smile crossed Todd's face as he stared at Mary's nakedness while he walked completely around her several times. "Yep. Mary you look good enough to fuck and that's what I plan to do!"

As Mike heard Todd's words he cried out, "NO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! SHE'S MY WIFE NOT YOURS!"

Todd laughed and said, "That's exactly why I'm going to fuck her Mikey because she's your wife and she will be so much happier knowing that I'm fucking her on your wedding night!"

Todd then turned his attention back to Mary and said, "God, I love your big tits! So, why are your nipples so hard Mary? Is this exciting you? Do you like the idea of me sucking on them?" Todd began stripping off his own clothes as he continued talking. "Perhaps you like the idea of a real cock fucking you instead of Mikey's little one."

When Todd had pulled his boxers off and had finally exposed his penis, Mary gasped in surprise and said, "Oh, my god, I love it. It's huge!" while she stared at it with lust. These were the first words that Mary had uttered during this ordeal.

Mike was staring at his wife and was dismayed since she couldn't seem to tear her eyes away from Todd's penis. She was also licking her lips while her upper chest began turning pink, a sure-fire indication that she was aroused.

Todd asked, "Do you like what you see?" She didn't answer but continued to stare at the enormous cock before her. Todd continued, "It's okay to answer, you're amongst friends here. Would you like to suck it and swallow all of my spunk? Would like to have it fuck your sweet little bald pussy until you are raw? Would you like to feel it up your ass as I sodomize you in front of your husband? Or are you the kind of slut would like to have all of those things done? You know, there's a really easy way to see if you'd be receptive to my offer."

Todd then walked up to Mary and after giving her breasts a squeeze he reached down and ran a finger through her pussy causing her to moan loudly. He brought it up to his nose, took a deep sniff, smiled and the placed the finger in his mouth and sucked her juices off. When he pulled his finger from his mouth, Todd said, "My god, Mikey she's soaking wet! I'm thinking she wants all three! It's a good thing I have some Viagra to keep me hard for the duration!"

Todd then walked up to Mary and began rubbing his erection between her legs as he began to kiss her. From Mike vantage point, it looked as though Todd was fucking his wife as they stood up and it looked as though Mary was reciprocating in the passionate kiss. Mike just wanted to cry, but he couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight before him.

Next, Todd pulled away from Mary, stood behind her, drove his now glistening cock between her legs again and reached around to fondle both breasts. Todd smiled at Mike over Mary's shoulder and asked, "Don't we look good together Mikey? I know you think so based on the boner you have! You're just dying to have your bride of, what, 7 hours, cuckhold you on your wedding night aren't you?"

Mike cried out, "NO, I WANT YOU TO LET US GO! STOP THIS NOW!"

Todd laughed and replied, "Are you nuts? This beautiful woman is going to beg me to fuck all of her holes in less than a minute, so you may as well sit back and enjoy the show because we are going to give you a show you'll never forget!"

Todd then turned to Mary and asked, "What do you want, Mary?"

Mary stared at her captor and said, "I want you to use me however you want."

"Tell Mikey, Mary. Tell the little man exactly what you want."

Mary turned her eyes towards her husband and said, "I want to suck his big beautiful cock and drink down his sperm. Next, I want him to fuck my pussy and then I want him to fuck my ass like I'm a cheap street whore. I want it all...Mikey!"

Mike couldn't believe his ears! Who was this woman? Where was the woman he had been dating and loving for over a year? Why would she succumb so easily to the machinations of his worst enemy? And, worst of all, why did she call me Mikey? She knows I hate that!

While Mike was ruminating, she walked over to Todd and pulled him in for a ferocious kiss. When they broke the kiss, Todd said, "Why don't you kneel down in front of Mikey so he can get an up-close view as you suck my cock."

Mary did as she was told and when Todd stood in front of her she reached out her hand to take the object of her desire into her hand and then guided it to her mouth. As Mary began sucking and rolling her tongue around the circumcised knob, both she and Todd let out moans of pleasure.

She had always liked giving oral pleasure to her lovers and she had a particular passion for large cocks like Todd's. She had been quite a slut in the years before she and Mike had started dating. She had been afraid that her behavior would get her into trouble someday, so she started dating Mike who was safe and very vanilla. After just a couple of sex sessions with Mike, she had decided she couldn't give up the big cocks she loved, so she started seeing Todd on the side. She liked Mike because he would do whatever she asked and would be a good provider.

Mike stared at his bride as she sucked and slurped on Todd just 3 feet away. She was very absorbed in what she was doing. Periodically she would look up at Todd to see how he was doing and after that she would look at Mike, amused at the disbelief in his eyes. Mary then tried to take as much of Todd in her mouth as she could. She had deep throated several cocks in her day. She could have easily throated Mikey, but she didn't want to give him any hints to her past slutty ways, but now it just didn't matter.

Mary was pulling on Todd's ass trying to cram as much of his meat as she could down her gullet. She managed about 2/3 of his cock into her mouth and throat before Todd cried out that he was going to cum. She pulled back to accommodate as much of Todd's gism as it spewed forth from the end of his cock.

When Mary was convinced she had it all she made it seem that she had swallowed all of Todd's load. She then stood and moved to the side of Mike's chair, pulled his head back using his hair and went to kiss him. When Mike didn't open his mouth, Mary got an evil grin and pinched his nose closed until he was forced to breathe. When his mouth opened, Mary planted her mouth on Mike's, released his nose and began giving him a tongue filled kiss and let Todd's spunk roll into Mike's mouth. He tried to pull away, but Mary had a solid grip on him and held the kiss until Mike was forced to swallow.

When Mary sensed Mike swallowing, she stood upright and said, "Now, that wasn't so bad was it? You may as well get used to it because you'll have to do things like this as well as some others if you hope to ever fuck me again. Now, I want to feel Todd's big, fat dick pounding my pussy."

Mike just couldn't believe this was all happening. Mary had been so sweet and docile while they were dating, but now she was acting like a slut and that she had been one for quite a while. He also couldn't believe that Todd was still hard.

Mary lay back on the bed, spread her legs wide and said, "Come on, Baby, fuck me with that big dick of yours! You know how I like it, just pound me and make me beg for mercy!" Todd crammed his cock into Mary's pussy and began pummeling her hard, Mary's big tits moving to and fro with every stroke Todd made. Mary was loving what Todd was doing and was crying out, "FUCK ME, TODD! FUCK ME HARDER! THIS IS HOW TO FUCK, MIKEY!"

Mike was looking on in amazement as his wife and his enemy rutted like pigs. The sound of Mary's very wet pussy was making squishing noises while Todd's cock was being coated with white gobs of Mary's lubricant.

The couple fucked for what seemed an hour to Mike while Mary had had several orgasms along the way. After her last climax, Mary cried out, "FUCK MY ASS NOW, TODD!" Again, Mike couldn't believe his ears. His sweet bride was telling her rapist to fuck her ass!

Todd pulled out of Mary and reached over to a table for a large squirt bottle of something. As Todd was doing that, Mary got up on her hands and knees, reached back and spread her cheeks wide. Todd squirted the juice form the bottle over Mary's ass and then on his cock. Once that was done, he rubbed his cock head over her anus and then in one swift movement buried his cock in her rectum balls deep. "THAT'S IT, BABY, FUCK MY ASS HARD THE WAY YOU KNOW I LIKE IT!"

That was it for Mike. That last cry from Mary set the tears flowing down Mike's face. There was no more denying that Todd was her lover, he wasn't raping her at all. This whole ordeal had been planned by these two to humiliate and torture him. The couple fucked hard for over four hours in every conceivable position until Todd had cum in Mary's ass one last time.

Todd had collapsed on the bed while Mary got up and walked over to Mike asking, "Did you like watching that Mikey? By the looks of that erection of yours it seems you did. Let me take care of that for you." She reached down, took his member in her right hand and began giving him a hand job. While she was doing this, she said, "You know, if you're a good boy I'll let you fuck me for five minutes on, let's see, how about your birthday. Now to earn that privilege you'll have to eat Todd's creampies from my pussy and ass every time I ask with no complaining. You'll also need to wear a cock cage at all times."

At about this time, Mike had a massive orgasm spewing his spunk all over Mary's hand and onto the floor. Mary smiled and said, "I'm glad that's done so I can put your cock cage on. But, before that I want you to suck the cum from my pussy and ass now. You know what they say, 'Practice makes perfect!'"

Mary had turned around and had bent over while backing her ass up to Mike's face. As she inched closer and closer, he could begin to smell the combination of Mary's vagina and Todd's cum. He just wanted to vomit because of the putrid aroma. When she was just about to touch his face, Mike screamed out, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

@@@@@

Mike sat bolt upright as he continued the scream from his dream. He was covered in sweat and his boxers were full of the cum that he had ejaculated while sleeping. He looked around his bedroom and gave out a great sigh of relief that it had only been a dream, a horrible nightmare! He looked at his bedside clock and saw that it was just a few minutes before six, so he decided to take a shower and eat some breakfast because he knew sleep wouldn't come again for a while.

About an hour before his and Mary's wedding ceremony he put on his suit and then waited for his best man to pick him up. When the car arrived, Mike jumped into the front seat as Jake asked, "So, how are you feeling? Nervous?"

Mike chuckled and said, "Yeah, a little bit. I had the most bizarre dream last night." He was about to tell Jake about the dream but they had already pulled into the parking lot at the venue where the ceremony and reception was supposed to take place. He was kept busy with welcoming Mary's family and some of his friends that had shown.

Finally, the ceremony and reception had finished, so he and Mary were about to make their dash to the Limo under a torrent of bird seed. Mike was understandably nervous, but relieved to see a red limo instead of a white one like in his dream. Jake held the door for Mary as Mike went around to the other side. He couldn't see the driver through the darkly tinted windows, but as he sat he saw that the driver had darker brown hair instead of the blond of the Todd in his nightmare.

The couple got a rousing send off. Thirty minutes later, Mike noticed that like in his dream, they were going the wrong way, but before he could say anything, Mary said, "So, Mikey, there's been a change of plan. Todd, you remember Todd Fisher from school? Anyway, Todd is taking us to a place that is special to he and I. Now if you behave yourself..."

Mike wasn't listening to his bride of less than 3 hours because he was thinking that this couldn't be happening. How could his nightmare become reality? It was like he was stuck in a porn version of the Twilight Zone. As Mary prattled on, Mike was weighing his options in is mind and in the end decided he would be prepared to die rather than be kept prisoner as a cuckhold to his worst enemy.

When Mike's attention returned to Mary, she was saying, "...and you'll be kept naked whenever you are in the house so that we may both be amused by your tiny penis. You'll also be kept in a locked cage at night. So, you may as well accept your fate."

Mike saw the long veil that Mary had removed from her head sitting between she and he on the car seat, so he picked it up, quickly twisted it so it was now a long garotte, and cried out, "YOU BOTH CAN BURN IN HELL BEFORE I WOULD AGREE TO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" He then threw the garrote over Todd's head, braced himself against the bulkhead that separated the front seat from the back seat in the limo with his feet and pulled with all of his might trying to strangle his nemesis.

Todd was trying to pull the strangling veil from his neck with one hand while trying to continue steering the car with his other. As Mary saw what was happening, she began pulling on Mike in a mistaken attempt to free her lover, but her actions were only compounding the effect that Mike was having on Todd.

As Todd was slowly losing consciousness, his foot kept pressing on the accelerator harder and harder. As the car careened off of the road, they were going 95mph. The car hit a corrugated iron fence just below a low set billboard advertising driving safety and the need for seatbelts. The sign was low enough that it sheared off the top of the car along with Todd and Mary's heads. When Todd had been decapitated, the garrote came free sending Mike backwards into the backseat, low enough not to lose his head but high enough to have Todd's head hit his head as it flew back knocking him out.

The Limo finally came to a stop when it plowed into a couple of junk cars that a farmer kept on hand for scrap metal. With the abrupt cessation of forward movement, Mike's unconscious body slammed into the bulkhead causing him to lay there in a heap.

When the farmer ran out front to see what had caused all of the noise, he was greeted by the sight of the decapitated bodies of a male and a female on the hood of the Limo. He hadn't seen anything that gruesome since his days in Vietnam. When he looked inside the car he saw Mike laying on the back floor still breathing. He ran into the house and called 911 to report the incident and then went back out to survey the damage and to await the sheriff.

A deputy arrived at the scene within 10 minutes and was led to the car by the farmer. When he saw the two bodies on the hood, he cried out "Holy shit! Where the fuck are their heads?"

The farmer said, I'll show you in a minute, but you should know that there's another guy in the back that I think is still alive...The deputy dashed around to the back of the car, put on some latex gloves and hopped into the back to check on Mike. "Yep, he's still alive but in pretty bad shape. You did tell 911 that there was a live one, didn't you?"

"Yeah, they said they'd send the EMT's as well as you. As a matter of fact, I think I hear their siren in the distance."

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers
12