Wedding Day Ch. 01

Story Info
John and Amy attend a wedding.
24.8k words
3.69
17.1k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sangovese
sangovese
698 Followers

Amy and I were invited to yet another wedding. This time, though, it wasn't one of our relatives getting married, but Amy's office assistant Melody.

I've met Melody several times during the five years she has worked with Amy. The last time I saw Melody I would guess she was in her mid-twenties, but that was a couple of years ago. Amy says Melody is now, close to twenty-eight or twenty-nine. Hearing that made me realize it had been longer than I thought since I had last seen her.

From what I remember, Melody is cute, I wouldn't describe her as beautiful, but cute fits her. Dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and an infectious smile. She is around five foot five and I would guess one hundred and twenty-five pounds, or at least she was last time I saw her. She was always dressed very conservatively every time I saw her at Amy's office.

Amy mentioned that Melody had grown up in Idaho, but had moved to the Bay Area for the last two years of college. She definitely looked like a small-town girl who moved to the big city.

When Amy told me about the invitation to the wedding, I wasn't too happy about having to go to yet another wedding, and this time it was for someone I hardly knew. For the past year or so it seemed like we were going to a wedding every other weekend.

"Babe, seriously? Do we have to go? Can't you give her an excuse that we already have plans that day and send her a nice gift?" I said with a bit of a huff.

"The wedding is in Santa Barbara, Babe. We can make a four-day weekend out of it, plus I am dying to meet Melody's parents and Janylen's parents as well. They sound very interesting." Amy said.

"Ugh, what's that going to cost me?" I said, still grumbling and realizing I wasn't going to get out of it.

"It will be fun, I've never been to Santa Barbara. Besides, didn't you date a girl who went to the University of Santa Barbara? You can remissness about all the places you fucked her and then fuck me in the same places. There will be at least one blow job in it for you during the drive down to Santa Barbara." Amy said.

"On the drive back too," I said smiling.

Amy laughed and said, "That was easy. I swear, it's like you forget how much it turns me on, having you in my mouth."

"Oh no, I could never forget that. Just didn't want you coming up with some excuse that your jaw was tired or something on the drive back. What have you so interested in their parents?" I said as I slapped Amy on her tight round ass.

"Well, it seems, Melody's mom, Shannon, and Jaylen's father Paul used to date back in Highschool and the four of them are long-time friends. There is a connection between Jasmin and Finn as well, but Melody didn't explain it, just that the four of them have vacationed together. Melody met Jaylen in college and never put two and two together that Paul and Jasmin were his parents. Love that girl, but she can be a little slow on the uptake at times," Amy said and then poked me in the ribs and continued with, "Like someone else I know."

Amy is the love of my life and has been since she walked into my fourth-grade class. We became best friends the moment I saved her on the playground from Craig Caruso, the school bully. After that day, we were inseparable until we got to high school.

We walked to and from school every day during junior high. When Amy blossomed, other students teased us about being in love with each other and it caused some awkward moments between us, but we remained best friends. The fact of the matter was, I was in love with Amy, but too shy to ever tell her how I felt about her, or even ask her out on a formal date.

In high school, Amy made the cheerleading squad as a freshman and was soon being chased after by the junior and senior guys. I figured I didn't stand a chance against that and never mustered up the nerve to ask her out.

Amy is a year older than me, but because her family moved around so much when she was young, she was a little behind with her schooling, hence her ending up in my fourth-grade class, instead of fifth.

It wasn't until our senior year and my mother's much younger sister came to live with us for the summer that Amy and my relationship moved from friends to lovers. I was eighteen and Amy was already nineteen at the time. Amy says if it wasn't for my Aunt Sarah she and I may never have gotten together since I was so slow on the uptake. To this day Amy tells anybody and everybody how she threw herself at me, but I never picked up on her intentions.

Amy tells the story of how one night after a game she told me she had just redecorated her bedroom and if I wanted to come in and see it. Dummy me, thought, "Why would I want to see your bedroom?" Yeah, I was slow on the uptake.

Even after Aunt Sarah got us together, we almost didn't end up together. During college, Amy and I went to schools on opposite ends of the country. Amy was on the East Coast and I was in Southern California. From my side, everything was going well until the end of our freshman year. Out of the blue, Amy called and said she was going to stay on the East Coast for the summer. I said that was okay, and I would come visit her as I was free for the summer too. She made up some excuse about how she would be too busy and that she didn't want me wasting my time flying out there. Shortly after that, she stopped returning my calls altogether. When I asked her mom if everything was all right and if I should go visit Amy, her mom told me Amy was pregnant and getting married.

I was stunned and brokenhearted. For a long time after that, I was numb to the world. To this day, I don't know how I made it through my final three years of college. I buried myself in schoolwork so I wouldn't have to think about Amy.

Then, four years after I finished college and got my master's, I was working in Southern California. I came home for the holidays and my mom told me Amy had moved back home and was living at her parent's house with her two daughters.

My mom kicked me in the ass and told me to get my ass over there right away. It took all of my strength to go see Amy, knowing she was married and had two kids. The love of my life was married to someone else.

It had been more than six years since I last spoke to Amy. I knocked on the door and when she answered, I immediately became that shy kid who was too nervous to ask her out back in high school. She looked amazing and my heart leaped from my chest when we locked eyes.

I stood there tongue-tied not knowing what to say. Amy jumped into my arms and hugged me so tight I could barely breathe, then she started sobbing into my shoulder. She kept saying over and over, "Please forgive me, I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

I had no idea what she was talking about. My nervousness was gone and all I wanted to do was kiss and hug her, but I couldn't. She was married, or at least I thought she was.

When she finally stopped crying and repeating herself, she regained her composure and pulled me into the house. I expected to see her parents and her children but the house was empty. She sat me down and explained everything that had gone on since she disappeared from me. She explained how she got pregnant by accident by a guy she had just started dating. We both had agreed it was silly to think we wouldn't date anybody else or have sex during all the time we were apart. So her telling me she was dating someone wasn't a surprise. To be honest, I was surprised she had only been dating one guy.

Amy said she liked the guy a lot and with the hormones running through her from being pregnant, she agreed to marry him when he asked. She told herself she would put her entire heart into the marriage, so much so that two years into it she had another child. At the time, she thought the marriage was going to last and she had two daughters to distract her from the fact that in her heart she wanted to be with me.

Amy stopped herself at that point and said, "John you need to know, I never stopped being in love with you, but I got myself into a mess with Matt, and I was going to do my best to make it work for the girls."

Amy had stopped crying and went on to tell me that she just couldn't keep up the façade of being happily married, especially since Matt had self-esteem issues that led to him being verbally abusive to her. So, she left, divorced him, and moved back home.

Her mom was a big help with the girls and with her father passing away, her mom liked having her home.

When Amy finished, she looked at me and said, "So, what do you think? Do I have a chance or do I need to call Aunt Sarah to help me out here?"

I was sitting on the couch as Amy stood and walked back and forth telling me everything that had happened.

I stood up and grabbed her and pulled her into my arms. We kissed and the past six years faded away. We made love the rest of the day. Stopping only to tell each other everything we had been through since last laying naked in bed together. I knew she had only been with Matt, but Amy wanted to know all about the women I had been with and why I hadn't ended up with any of them.

My answer to that question was easy, none of them were her.

A few months later, after spending some time with Amy's daughters, Meghan and Madison, Amy and I got married at city hall. Because we never had the big extravagant wedding Amy had dreamed about as a little girl, Amy loves going to weddings. Every wedding we go to, Amy likes to imagine it is our wedding and Amy sneaks me off to some secluded place right before the ceremony to screw my brains out. She dreamt of us having sex right before exchanging vows at our wedding and us both smelling of sex as we stood in front of everybody.

So while I grumble about having to go to every wedding we are invited to. I do it for Amy and the wild sex it always leads to, right before the ceremony and on two occasions during the ceremony. We have come close to being caught with our pants down, literally, more than once.

The week of Melody's wedding arrived.

Amy had found an Airbnb close to the venue for the wedding reception, but it required a four-night stay. So we were booked for Thursday until Monday morning.

Thursday morning as I loaded the car, Amy said, "Babe, are those the pants you are going to wear on the drive down?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with these? They are comfortable. I still don't know why we are going to this wedding. I didn't think you two were even that close. To be honest, I was surprised you were invited to her bachelorette party and that you went." I said defensively.

"Well, it's going to be hard for me to suck your fat cock if you are wearing those, wouldn't a pair of your gym shorts make things more accommodating for me? Melody and I bonded during the planning of her wedding and the bachelorette party was fun, plus I like her two closest friends and I am looking forward to seeing them again," Amy said giggling and changing the subject.

I bolted upstairs and quickly changed into a pair of my baggy gym shorts completely forgetting about being perturbed about having to go to this wedding. I don't think I heard anything she said after, my pants were too tight for her to get my cock out and suck.

But I did hear the part about helping Melody plan the wedding. It made sense Amy became so attached to Melody, I am sure Amy approached it as if she was planning her own wedding that we never had. I was going to have to do something about that at some point.

Halfway up the stairs, Amy called out, "Don't put on underpants either babe, I shouldn't be the only one going commando on the drive. My cunt will be easily accessible for your fingers if you can handle driving me and the car at the same time."

I had a full-on erection by the time I came back downstairs. When Amy drops the "C" word, I know she is either on the bus to slutville or already there. The six-hour drive down to Santa Barbara was going to be a lot of fun. If I know Amy the way I know I do, the drive is going to take closer to eight hours with at least one stop to fuck somewhere.

Amy is five foot seven with shoulder-length blonde hair, dark brown eyes, enhanced full C-cup breasts with very sensitive nipples, a small waist, and a round butt that forms a heart when she bends over. While she complains about growing older, she still captivates my attention, just like that day back in fourth grade when I saw her for the first time.

We weren't even on the freeway before she slid her hand up one of the short's pant legs, pulling on my cock.

I have a pretty high sex drive, but it takes every ounce of my sexual energy to keep up with her at times. She has never once said "No" to me and it isn't uncommon to be woken up with her mouth wrapped around my cock.

Two blow jobs during the drive and two rest area stops to fuck caused us to arrive in Santa Barbara around five o'clock. One can't really complain that a normal five-and-a-half-hour drive took us over nine hours with Amy as a copilot.

The house we rented was amazing. It had a secluded hot tub in the backyard that overlooked the Pacific Ocean.

"Babe, how much did this place cost? It's amazing! Look at that view!" I asked Amy.

"The photos on the website said it was secluded but the photos didn't show anything about this view or the bedroom. Did you see the size of that bed in there? You can get six people in it and never touch each other!" Amy said.

I laughed and said, "Well that wouldn't be any fun now would it?"

Amy furrowed her brow and said, "We haven't tried three couples at once, have we? I mean we have had fun with another couple and a single female altogether, but never us and two other couples. You know, three women and three men."

I could see the wheels churning in Amy's head as she said it, almost more to herself than to me.

"Well, we have the bed for it this weekend if you know anybody," I said laughing at her.

With a big smile on her face, Amy said, "I'm not sure the crowd at this wedding would be up for that kind of fun, but you never know. I get the impression from talking to Melody outside of work, that if she isn't a virgin she is as close to being a virgin as one can be without being one."

"Really? What has she said? Is it a religious thing you think?" I asked.

"Nothing specific, but during one of our office Friday afternoon wine days, I let it slip while talking to her that you and I were going to Desire and that it's a clothing-optional resort. Luckily, I realized who I was talking to and cut myself off before mentioning it is also lifestyle-friendly as well. Melody's eyes got as big as saucers when she realized what clothing-optional meant." Amy said with a smile.

"Oh, great, who else at your work have you told about Desire? Did you tell Brian? The first thing out of his mouth whenever I see him, he's asking about our vacation, even when it has been months since our last one." I said.

Amy laughed and said, "It was only that one time I let it slip out and Melody was the only one that heard. Brian is a weird dude. I think he has a crush on me to be honest."

"I am sure he does, as do the rest of the men in the office, some of the women too, I bet," I said.

"Anyways, let's get unpacked, I'm starving, you gave me quite the workout during our rest stop fun and while I loved the two mouthfuls you gave me during the drive, I am famished. You need some dinner too, so you have the strength to eat your dessert," Amy said with a wink.

The house we were staying in had a folder with suggestions on sights to see, wineries to visit, and restaurants arranged in groups of White tablecloths or casual dining places. We picked a restaurant where other guest had left reviews saying how good the food and service was.

After dinner, Amy and I strolled around State Street until the long drive of the day caught up to us. As fun as the drive was, we were both ready to get naked and relax in bed.

I lay in bed watching TV, waiting for Amy to finish her nightly routine, or at least that's what I thought she was doing. She came out of the ensuite and my jaw dropped. She was wearing a red lace teddy. She looked drop-dead gorgeous and my cock jumped to attention to let her know how much I approved.

"WOW Babe, you look amazing! When did you get that?" I said as I reeled my tongue back in.

"Oh, this old thing? I just threw it on, do you like it?" Amy said in a soft husky voice.

I pulled the sheets back to show her my raging hard-on and said, "Does this show you how much I like it and you?"

With a seductive walk toward the bed, Amy said, "I whipped up this dessert for you, hope you're still hungry."

"I am famished and you have prepared exactly what I ordered," I said as I reached out and pulled her into the bed and on top of me.

I rolled her on her back and parted her long-fit legs. The teddy had two little snaps holding the crotch together and as I kissed my way up her creamy soft thighs, I made quick work of them exposing her sweet pink slit. Her inner lips were already engorged and sticking out of her thin slit.

When I slid my tongue over her lips, she let out a moan of approval. I slowly licked and kissed her swollen pussy. Teasing her lips as I used my tongue to open her up. Then running my tongue up and down her slit making sure to stay away from her clit.

Amy was moaning and squirming around on the bed now as I continued teasing her pussy with my tongue.

"Babe, you are being so mean to me, you know what I want, what I need, please give it to me." Amy groaned out.

I knew how teasing her pussy with my tongue drives my lover wild and leads to her having a rip-roaring orgasm, so I kept up my teasing.

Edging the tip of my tongue closer and closer to her now swollen clit, then running my tongue back down the length of her slit and pushed my tongue deep into her hot wet hole, then back up the length of her swollen lips.

She was bucking her hips into my face now in an attempt to get her clit in my mouth. She had both hands on my head and was pulling my mouth up to her clit, but every time she pulled on my head, I ran my tongue down her slit and away from her clit.

"Oh fuck babe, I can't take anymore, I need to cum. Make me cum," Amy groaned out.

I sucked her labia into my mouth and teased them with my tongue, then I pushed my thumb deep into her pussy while at the same time, I sucked her clit into my mouth and drew tiny little circles around it with the tip of my tongue.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" Amy screamed as her entire body began to convulse with her orgasm.

I kept up my assault on her clit until she screamed for me to stop and pushed me away.

"God damn, I love you. No one makes me cum the way you do. Fuck I need you inside me and don't be gentle!" Amy demanded in a husky horny voice.

I moved up between her legs as she reached down and grabbed my raging hard-on to guide me into her pussy. She was on fire and was able to take me balls deep with one long thrust.

We immediately fell into our natural rhythm and made passionate love to each other. The two times we stopped on the drive down today, we fucked, it was frantic and in a hurry. Now, the pace was slow and passionate, stopping now and then to kiss and run our hands over each other, and then picking up the pace again.

It wasn't until Amy said she was ready for me to cum inside her and fill her up with love that I began pumping away at her the way she likes. Deep hard strokes with my balls slapping against her on every downward thrust. All seven inches of my hard cock found a home in her pussy.

We both exploded with our climax as I collapsed on top of her.

The little red teddy she was wearing was all bunched up around her neck as we untangled ourselves from each other.

Amy cuddled up to me with her head on my chest and said, "Thank you for not leaving me, even after my delusional moment back in college. You are my soul mate and I would be lost without out."

sangovese
sangovese
698 Followers