Wedding Day No. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rene' showed up then and I stood, formally, said, "Good morning," and we chatted in that awkward way of ex's through the rest of breakfast.

The wedding went off without a hitch. Stephen and Margaret were married, their children in attendance along with about a hundred others. We did all of the normal stuff, I even participated in the YMCA-Chicken Dance-Hokie Pokie trilogy. I drank a beer or three, maybe four, but I made no attempt to keep up with the young group. I danced with Rene' once, with my niece twice, with the bride's grandmother, with the bride's mother, and with some gal whose name I didn't catch but who made it clear that she wouldn't mind getting naked together.

It was early, nineish, when I found my son, hugged him, congratulated him, and said I was calling it a night.

I looked for Rene', but she was nowhere to be found. Someone said they thought she had left earlier saying something about needing to get home.

Her truck was gone when I got back to the hotel.

The note on the pillow said, "No, Phillip, it's not a good idea. Rene'."

There was no "I love you."

12