Wedding Disaster Pt. 01

Story Info
Jack's tiny little secret is revealed at his wedding.
3.9k words
4.08
12.5k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/30/2023
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was more demanding and challenging than usual for Sean because it was Kelly's wedding. When Sean was in high school several years ago, he had a noticeable crush on her. Kelly was a beautiful, popular girl who lit up any room with her presence and carried herself with an enchanted, living energy.

He harbored a secret crush on her and clung to the faint belief he had a chance with her because she never judged him for being different or an outsider. He was neither a jock nor a nerd but struggled to find his circle of friends. His body was flabby and weirdly shaped, making him feel unconfident and unattractive.

But Kelly wasn't particularly dismissive of him and was different from the stereotypical, popular crowd. Sean wasn't used to someone treating him with utter kindness like that. As their relationship began as mere acquaintances, it naturally blossomed into a strong friendship, with Kelly unaware of Sean's true feelings.

During their last year of school together, she started dating Jack, a typical macho athlete whom Sean never appreciated. He would humiliate Sean whenever he could. Jack was the epitome of an overcompensating rugby player. Against the advice of many, she agreed to date and eventually marry him. Jack insisted on abstaining from any sexual intimacy until after their wedding day. Jack often made her feel unattractive, so Kelly internalized his choice to abstain and felt insecure about it.

After they graduated, Sean and Kelly's friendship fizzled out, as do most relationships after high school. Sean still felt for her and was hurt knowing he would never be with her. He lost the glimmer of hope before she started dating Jack. Rose, one of her best friends and bridesmaids, could never quite understand what Kelly saw in him. She continually voiced her concerns, but Kelly was determined to follow the North Star of her longing heart. Sean grappled if he wanted to attend her wedding but decided he really wanted to see her, even under these circumstances.

To everyone, Sean unexpectedly appeared as a guest at Kelly's wedding. It was a beautiful venue with the most impressive lights, scrumptious food, and engaging activities—a fire dancer and even a giant, elegant water fountain in the middle. Jack came from a wealthy family with the resources to afford an extravagant wedding like this. Sean was accompanied by his stunning date, Rachel. Rachel worked with Rose, providing a reasonable explanation for Sean's attendance as her guest.

Unbeknownst to anyone, Rachel and Sean were good friends, and she invited him as her date. Everyone was in catastrophic shock from Sean's transformation. He staggered the room and floored the other guests with a more confident and muscular version of himself. Before, he was a frail, unathletic, and dorky character in high school, straight from a cartoon. But now, he was a very masculine specimen who could win any woman's heart with charisma and charm.

He never felt truly comfortable with himself in high school. Still, he discovered a fire in himself during his time at university. Several women he knew from high school couldn't process little Sean looking like a swimsuit model at a red-carpet event. It wasn't only his looks; his newly found poise was alluring and attractive, like an unspoken confidence he bore titillated many women—even some men.

He received many compliments about how inspired they were and some leering looks, which Sean ignored. He was there to see Kelly. She never treated him differently from how he presented himself, which made all the difference. None of these women would even look at him in high school, and he remembered that. Sean knew how amazing he looked because he worked hard to fulfill his dream body. However, he was still humble from his previous experiences of feeling unappealing and unwanted. He battled it his whole life, but now, he loved his body. People couldn't help but notice his stunning date, which only added to their surprise.

Jack always knew Sean's true feelings for Kelly and constantly teased him about it. Even on his wedding day, he couldn't set his ego aside. Jack's eyes fell upon Sean, and he was stunned by who he was looking at. He saw an opportunity to taunt him about his old crush on Kelly.

Full of arrogance, Jack breathed through his nostrils, "Well, well, if it isn't little Seany still chasing after the girl of his dreams."

Sean rolled his eyes, "Jack, nice to see you. I am just here with my date, Rachel."

"I see. I'm glad you moved on because Kelly will never be interested in you."

"Okay, I understand. Let me just find my seat."

"No, you better understand that, little buddy. Remember what I did to you in high school, where I stole your clothes from the locker room, and you streaked to the 'Lost and Found Office'? That was classic."

"Yes! Of course, I do. You were lucky I couldn't prove it was you, and you clearly haven't changed."

After more heated exchanges, tensions quickly escalated, and a shoving match ensued between the two men. Jack never treated Sean with this much vitriol. Was he jealous or something?

Rose, never one to back down, stepped in to defend Sean. She exchanged aggressive insults at Jack, fueling the fire even more. Unknown to Jack, Rose had a plan up her sleeve. While they were arguing, Rose managed to spike Jack's drink. The tension died quickly, and Sean didn't want to upset Kelly. Kelly came in without knowing what had transpired. She hugged Sean and checked him out.

"Wow, little Sean. You look phenomenal. You've grown up. It's been so long. I am sorry we never stayed connected after high school."

"I know it has been too long, but congratulations on your wedding. We will catch up later."

She longingly stared at him as he walked Rachel to their table.

Around an hour later, the reception was filled with unionized laughter and joy. There was festive dancing from the attendees. Jack started losing control of his inhibitions. In her heart, Rose knew Jack would never treat Kelly with the respect she deserved. She needed to do something to protect her best friend—anything to show his true colors.

Jack danced ludicrously on the dance floor. This was Rose's chance to humiliate Jack, like how he mentally abused Kelly. She convinced him to continue dancing on stage. Her words convinced Jack as he eagerly approached the stage. He found himself surrounded by a sea of cheerful, celebrating faces. His entire family was there to commemorate this day, and they couldn't have looked prouder. The stage was adorned with bright lights, and the anticipation was palpable.

He was up on stage, trying to develop a sentence, but his speech was slurred. He acted incredibly disoriented and hyper. He announced he wanted to perform a show for everyone to see what Kelly was being gifted for the rest of her life. He began dancing like someone who really shouldn't be dancing in public. Luckily, the attendees were having a great time, chuckling at his shenanigans. Kelly whispered in Jack's ear—something he never should have considered.

He actually started stripping down. As he removed each article of clothing, the room grew louder from the excitement and anticipation. Audience members gasped at what they were about to see. They couldn't believe the groom was about to perform naked. They were excited about the typical shenanigans that could happen at a wedding, but his fate would soon change everything.

He kept slowly stripping down and danced seductively. Finally, he was down to his tight undergarments. Although Jack's physique was impeccable, you couldn't detect even the slightest hint of a package in his crotch area, and his audience pondered this dilemma. They would soon discover why you couldn't uncover anything wiggling down there. He tightly grabbed the waistband, and with a slight hesitation, he yanked them down to the floor and jumped out of them. He turned around and gave everyone a pleasing sight of his muscular ass. After a few swirls, twerks, and jiggles for the crowd, he turned around and proceeded. He flung the underwear to the masses, but they were more focused on the minute detail sticking out between his beefy, muscular legs.

Before, the room hummed with joyous animation, but this moment consequently shushed the entire room. Even the DJ silenced the music to emphasize the initial awkwardness that fanned before everyone's comprehension. The audience stared at him; some whispered to their neighbors— expressions filled with confusion and skepticism. Jack's revealing truth swallowed the room's aura. With each passing moment, it felt even more awkward until one person, Jack's mother, started giggling, with a few more chuckles escaping from the crowd.

She shouted, "Even being the oldest, he really was always the baby of the family."

Faster than a bolt of lightning expelling from the night sky, booming laughter erupted the room. The powerful acoustics in the space left each sound of laughter echoing and vibrating. All eyes examined Jack's exposed groin—some wide and some squinty who could barely see anything from afar. Jack's exposure was symbolically placed under a microscope; even if it was physical, you would have difficulty seeing what prevailed before the audience. In a way, time froze, and Jack's little secret was painfully hilarious to watch.

The wedding photographers closely zoomed in on what they were seeing and wanted to showcase. They needed to zoom in on it to capture the most diminutive detail. They couldn't let this moment pass them, as they knew this rarely happened at weddings. In amazement, the audience stood motionlessly, unable to do anything but soak in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Practically everyone took out their phones momentarily, recording this moment in glorious history. When is the next time you will be invited to a luxurious wedding with the groom showing off something forbidden and taboo? Something almost unimaginable lived between the big, hairy legs of the victorious athlete.

It causes horrendous, natural laughter from any self-respecting woman who deserves more than to be merely tickled. Jack had the tiniest penis you could possibly imagine, and yours would probably still be thicker and bigger than what Jack had. He was sporting such a tiny little penis that jiggled in the air as he rotated his hips. It gracefully bounced like a little acorn strapped to two little baby-sized peanuts. Jack's utter oblivion to the situation he garnered was the best part of this ordeal. He really had no idea he was showing off the smallest penis most have seen.

He was courageous to show something so tiny to the world, especially everyone in his life. Everything was speculative before—the horrible attitude, the macho demeanor, but now the "justifications" were explained in the slightest, lightest, and sharpest detail known to humanity. It was even funnier how his big, muscular, hairy body starkly contrasted with his puny, dwarf-sized weenie. His powerful legs squished it even more, making it look smaller and nut-sized.

Instead of shrinking back, something was shrinking into nothingness, but it wasn't Jack's auspicious behavior. He stood arrogantly, convinced everyone was infatuated with his hunky, beautiful body. Even though his penis was pathetically small with no ounce of ability to bring anyone pleasure, his body was heavenly sculpted. And he knew it, but, unfortunately, he disregarded the baby-sized aspect of his body he should have kept a secret to avoid this opprobrium and life-altering humiliation.

At Jack's mom's table, she mentioned, "I never wanted to tell anyone because I had second-hand embarrassment, but the doctors diagnosed him with a little tiny micropenis when he was a baby. I am so happy he is marrying such a wonderful girl. I always assumed he would never have sex with such a wee, undersized willy between his legs."

Jack's mother was having the best time while her husband covered his face out of shame.

She noticed her husband's discomfort, nudged him, and said, "Like father, like son, haha." She gave him the small penis symbol with her thumb and index finger.

"Honey, quit it. Don't tell people."

"Don't be so embarrassed. There is nothing wrong with having a very tiny penis. And people are already correctly guessing our son's little micropenis came from you."

"I can't sit here anymore."

Jack's father looked incredibly embarrassed and walked away. At the same time, other people laughed at him, too, knowing what he also had between his legs.

At that moment, Jack's reputation collapsed, and people could see him for who he was—a little boy—physically and mentally, pretending to be a man. Every woman knew the truth about the baby-dicked fiend. He still had Kelly, but it shattered his future to ever be taken seriously again. How could his fellow Rugby players ever see him the same, knowing a juvenile, dangling participle was between his legs. A little baby carrot was placed where a proper penis should be.

At one point, Jack jumped off the stage and ran through the entire venue.

Many women, especially the ones from high school, laughed and pointed at him.

"Look at that little baby goober go."

"That little pee-pee really draws the eye. I can't stop looking at it."

"How can you even see it? It is so freaking damn small?"

"I wonder when he realized he had a tiny penis? Did he just one day look down and figure out how fucking pathetic and small his little, tiny, boy-sized micropenis is?"

"I wonder where he gets thimble-sized condoms?"

"You could cover the entire thing with a bottle cap."

"He must order them from some special tiny condom store in Ireland or something. I mean, we know about their little sizes."

He ran back, and many people spanked his jiggling ass. He jumped back on stage. Now, they understand why he always overcompensates for almost everything. Jack swung his hips, producing minimal movement as his half-inch pinky penis gently ricocheted around. He grabbed it with two fingers and started playing with himself on stage. Everyone thought this was a dream because of the sheer surrealness and obscenity.

Sean was bewildered by everything; deep down, he found the utmost delight in this situation. The man who bullied him many times in high school just sabotaged himself and any pridefulness he had left. With Jack standing naked on the stage, Rose seized the moment. She ushered Sean forward, encouraging him to fulfill his long-awaited revenge.

"He's always treated you like shit. Now is the time for revenge."

"I don't know. I don't want to sink to this little grape's pitiful level."

"Haha, oh come on, just do it. I don't think anyone could get to that level. It is so tiny it is almost in the negative region. You don't mean to tell me you don't want to enact your revenge. I mean, his penis is so damn slim and meatless. You will never get this chance again, and you know it."

Jack joyfully wiggled his hips like he had a hula hoop, rebounding his little nub back and forth. He looked like a baby boy running around naked.

He pointed at Jack, "There's the guy. The one Kelly will never be with, a weakling loser boy." He grabbed his little soft pee-pee with two fingers. "You will never be enough for Kelly. This impressive member will fuck her brains out until the end of time."

A generally kind-hearted person, Sean found himself possessed by a fit of vengefulness after that. He couldn't resist the opportunity to make Jack pay for his arrogance. He walked up on the stage, and Jack continued to mock him. His eyes widened, seeing his little cock close up. He really couldn't get over how tiny Jack's dick was. Almost nothing was there, just a baby, cute, one-bite shrimp.

An evil smirk crept on Sean's face, "This is what you get for treating me how you did."

Sean sat down and threw the powerful man over his knee. Jack was beyond ignorant and had no idea what was going on. He was submissive and complacent to Sean's command. Sean rubbed his beefy ass with his bare hand and lightly spanked him. Jack moaned and undoubtedly enjoyed being dominated by a bigger man.

Only Sean could hear Jack's whispered response, "Yes, spank me harder, Daddy. Spank me for having a very, very, very tiny cock. I am lucky to marry Kelly, as no other woman will want my little micropenis."

He spanked him even harder until his hand was in pain, and Jack's ass burned a sun-kissed radiance. Sean laughed and placed him back up, and disturbingly, his little penis was completely hard at three little teeny weenie inches. Everyone bolstered heaps of dying laughter and memory-filled jokes at his expense.

Sean decided to take his penis out of his pants and compare it to Jack's. Jack's little boner was one-third the size of Sean's soft cock. Sean walked back with a major chip on his shoulder, knowing Jack didn't measure up to a real man. Jack's mini boner shriveled back to a little speck of a nublette.

His brother, Sam, walked up the stage as Jack sat on the chair, unaware of everything happening.

"Big bro, or little bro, I should say. As your best man, I had some words planned for you but had to modify them a teenie weenie bit. Kelly really must appreciate your personality or your money because it ain't something else a little lower. I can't believe my bigger brother's boy cock was tinier than mine when I was a little toddler. I knew you were an asshole, but I could never put my little finger on why you were so angry, but now I understand. I would be, too, if I was born with something so damn tiny. What a nugatory and pointless dicklette you've got down there. You had everything—looks, money, success, athleticism, but the one tiny thing you didn't have, was an adequate-sized penis. You really let something so damn small and unsatisfying dictate your destiny. I hope you and Kelly have a fruitful, satisfying life together. We know it won't necessarily be satisfying on her part, but you'll get that baby dick fulfilled all the time." He pointed at Jack's little boy stub. "For all the men struggling to find someone, if all that can get a girl, so can you. You will always have more than my little baby brother." He walked up and flicked Jack's little wiener. "Cheers to you and the miracle of having a ding-a-ling tinier than my newborn son. Good luck, Jack. You are really going to need it."

Sam received a standing ovation and barrels of laughter. It was a very teeny tiny baby dick incapable of penetrating even the smallest hole, and Kelly now knew everything. Kelly looked disgustingly at Jack, "You know, I could handle your controlling attitude because you were incredibly attractive, but what in the hell am I going to do with that pathetic excuse you call a dick down there?"

He looked at her with acute puzzlement, "Just suck my tiny dick, you ungrateful bitch. I can't wait to marry you, so I can screw you with my three inches."

Wide-eyed, baffled, and unable to process her emotions, Kelly ran out the door shrieking and crying.

One of Jack's cousins sympathetically said, "Poor girl, I don't blame her. Imagine trying to fuck with that tiny little thing. That little baby cock will invade and victimize her for the rest of her tragic life. No woman could want something so thin and tiny."

He grabbed the mic and shouted, "Watch my little baby cock dance to the music."

Kelly walked to the nearby river and just sat there with defeat in her eyes. Sean sat next to her, his presence comforting her.

"What a fucking asshole for him to hide that from me. If I knew he was packing such a tiny, useless dinkle, I would have dumped his ass on the first date."

"That's a little harsh, don't you think—I mean, he can't help having such a tiny, shrunken, pathetic penis, right?"

"That's true. I am angry because Jack should have told me about his miserable condition. I won't give him the benefit of the doubt. Some men don't think having a dickie smaller than my pinky toe is a big deal—I mean, it's not big, haha. He cannot even impregnate me with his insignificant, useless tee-tee. And I want children one day, and I don't want to pass on a small baby dick to my future son. He would probably never get a date with a child-sized nubby. He would probably never be naked with another woman, concoct this little lie, and disappoint another girl on their wedding day. I can't stand him for not telling me this extremely tiny but important detail. Maybe we could have worked something out if he had told me, right?"

12