Wedding Guest

Story Info
How I cucked my boyfriend at a family wedding.
2k words
3.9
28.5k
22
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't something I had been looking forward to.

Ever since I had got the 'save the date' card through the post for Charlotte's wedding and written it on the calendar, it had been something more to do out of duty rather than something to enjoy.

Don't get me wrong, I love Charlotte and spending time with the family is always fun. It was just that this wedding was all the way down in Wales and it was an invite for just me, so Martin was going to have stay at home. I get it. £45 per head for a wedding dinner, they have never met him and they don't have much money, but I just wasn't looking forward to being on the singles table.

The ceremony was beautiful and as always, I cried at all the soppy bits. It wasn't until I got to the reception that things started to get interesting.

On my way in to the main room, I passed the seating plan and noted I was sat on Table 8 and on my way past Charlotte and her new hubby, she winked at me and said I could thank her later. Wondering what she was talking about, I began walking over to Table 8 and as I looked up, I caught his eye.

Oh my God, what had Charlotte done? Sat alone at the table, there he was, drinking his glass of champagne and looking around the room. Martin knows exactly my type and will often point out guys in a bar that he says would tick my boxes, but this guy was something else.

As I walked toward the table, my heart skipped as he stood up and held out his hand. I didn't catch his name as I was too busy stumbling over my words, making sure I didn't forget mine. In that moment a spark went through my whole body, a spark that I felt in my tits and whose heat spread deep in to my pussy. All I could hope was that I wasn't blushing too much.

As he poured me a drink, I let my eyes take in his physique under his shirt and waist coat. He was tall, much taller than me, even in my heels. He was athletic, but not too muscly. His sleeves were rolled up, revealing his sleeve tattoos, the black ink adorning his dark skin. His black hair was swept back in to a well-kept knot. He had a cheeky smile that lit up his chocolate eyes and I was already dreaming of feeling his stubble brushing against my freshly waxed pussy.

Martin had teased me the night before that some guy better not get to lick my pussy before he did, but right now, that was exactly what I was hoping for. I had never done anything with someone I hadn't know for months, but it was like feeling his hand in mine had flipped a switch inside of me and I was powerless to turn it back off again.

As we chatted throughout dinner, his views on women and how cocky he was about himself should have made me hate him. I should have wanted to stand up and leave but somehow it just added to his attraction. Someone new. Someone dangerous and sexy. Someone who I knew would only want one thing from me and right now, I wanted that same thing. His black cock inside me, one way or another.

With the champagne and wine flowing, my confidence had never been higher. I had never really flirted with anyone but I was driven by an overwhelming urge to feel his cock, so I suggested we dance. As he held me close, I could feel his cock becoming harder, pushing against my body in my tight red dress. I'd always thought Martin's cock was OK but this was something else. I needed to know how it would feel taking someone as large as him in my tight pussy.

As the music continued, I stretched up in my heels to whisper in his ear, letting my hand head towards the bulge rubbing against my stomach. As he breathed in, my hand slipped inside his belt and within seconds my fingers were wrapped around by far the thickest cock I had ever felt in my life. Running my nail across his wet tip, I let my tongue brush his ear and told him to give me 15 mins to get ready for him, slipped my room key in to his hand and told him to meet me in my room.

The ride up in the lift was the most exciting and nervous I had ever been in my life. As I scrambled around in my bag to find my other key, I thought for the first time in hours about Martin at home. Hadn't he told me how much he wanted me to enjoy myself? Hadn't we talked about this for ages, the idea of him listening or watching me fuck another guy. Wasn't this my chance to have exactly what I wanted, while making Martin's fantasy come true?

As the hotel door closed behind me, I quickly checked myself in the wall length mirror. Even after 5 or 6 glasses of wine, I looked hot and my confidence was flowing. I unzipped my red dress and let it fall to the floor. Not wanting a line in my dress, I had decided to not wear any knickers and staring in the mirror, I could see how flushed my pussy was. I took off my bra to let my tits stand loose. I was hoping his tats meant he would be into my piercings.

Laying my phone down on the bedside table, I pressed dial as soon as I heard him knock on the door. Knowing that back home Martin would hear everything that was about to happen, I made a promise to myself to be louder than I had ever been.

As I walked to the door, I took one last look in the mirror and knew I was about to get f.ucked like I had never been fucked before. Opening the handle, the door opened slightly and before I could even think about changing my mind, he was in my room and in my mouth. Kissing him passionately, I could taste the wine we had been sharing and smell his aftershave.

Taking him by his hand, I led him over to the bed, kneeling down in front of him making sure I was next to my phone. I looked up and told him I was his, that I would do whatever he wanted me to do and he could do anything he wanted to me. I made sure to speak clearly so everyone listening would know that I was going to be someone else's fuck doll and I was going to love every moment of it.

Unzipping his trousers, I was eager to see the cock that my fingers couldn't wrap around. It was already huge and growing as I pulled his trousers down but when I took him deep in my mouth, I began to gag. It was at least twice as thick as Martin's and I could just about get my lips around his head.

When he asked if I liked his cock in my mouth, I made sure everyone knew how much I did and how the cocks I'd sucked before were shit and tiny in comparison. My hands and mouth were working his shaft and I could start to feel his cock tense. I knew if I carried on licking his tip with my tongue, while working his balls he would unload in my throat and while I wanted to taste his cum, I needed to feel him stretch my pussy first.

He knew it too, and grabbing me roughly by my neck, he pushed me down hard on the bed. Letting his lips kiss my body, he climbed above me and knowing how to guide his huge cock inside a woman, he warmed up my pussy with his wet fingers. Even after opening me up with three of his fingers, I had never felt anything like it as he slowly opened my lips and pushed his cock inside me. It felt like I was finally finding out what a real man felt like and told him so over and over, making sure to face the phone so that anyone listening knew how they would never be able to satisfy me ever again.

As he knelt in between my legs with his cock filling my pussy, he was strong enough to lift me in to his embrace and at the same time push me down fully on to his giant cock. I had never felt a cock so deep inside me and in that moment waves of intense pleasure started to drift over my body. I had never come just from being fucked but right now I knew I was about to come and I let out a primal groan of excitement. Fuck me, fuck me harder, don't stop fucking me.

I could tell he knew exactly how women want to be fucked. As those waves of pleasure were hitting me, he flipped me over on to my knees and and as we both looked into the mirror, he entered me from behind with such a force it took my breath away. Seeing the contrast of our skin, his black hands hold my shoulder and pulling my hair. I didn't think I could feel more overwhelmed after coming again and again on his cock but taking me from behind, grabbing my tits, he began to spank my arse and in that moment, I came again on his cock.

At this point I knew exactly how I wanted it to end. So fixing his gaze in the mirror, I told him I wanted his black, thick cum on my face and tits loud enough to make sure that the limp dick back home knew what was about to happen.

He threw me down on the bed and while I stroked his balls, he took his cock in his huge hands and knowing exactly how to end it, he stroked himself with two hands. With a cocky grin he looked at me and told me he was going to cover me with his hot cum and that I was going to be one of his white bitches from now on. When I didn't respond, he slapped my face and grabbed my arm and made me repeat that I was his white bitch who he could call up and fuck at the end of a night and once I had said it, his huge black cock exploded, spraying my tits, neck and lips with his hot milky cum.

Making sure to be loud, I ran my fingers over my nipples, covering then in his cum. Staring him in the eyes, I ran my tongue the length of my fingers and licked every last drop of his hot mess off my body. God even that tasted better than Martin's.

As he got up and picked his clothes off the floor, I got the chance to take in his body. His cock was covered in my cum and his skin was a smooth as silk, his tattoos didn't stop at his arms and I knew I wouldn't be able to stop thinking of him until he called me to meet him and fuck him again. Remembering the phone was still calling Martin. I reached over to hang up but he stopped me.

Grabbing the phone he spoke in a deep, powerful voice. "I have just given your woman the best fuck of her life and she is now mine. Her mouth is mine. Her hands are mine. Her tits are mine. Her pussy is mine. She has given herself over to me and my cock and she won't ever let you cum inside her again. Do you understand me? ... I can't hear you cuck bitch ... now fuck off!" And with that he hung up, dialed a different number and spoke to someone new.

"Yeah, I told you I could fuck her! Haha, I know, yeah her tits were pierced. I am sure, room 112. She is mine now and she will fuck whoever I fucking tell her to. Bring whoever you want, we can take it in turns and make it a fucking party"...