Wedding Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Nanny, the little vixen, had been sucking at my cock like there was no tomorrow, her head bobbing up and down on my crotch like a fuck bunny. Unable to control myself, I came shamefully in her mouth.

"What the fuck..." she said in Thai.

Embarrassed, I watched Nanny spit out my seed. The maid of honor looked up at me with disappointment and disgust. I had not even fucked her. Pathetic.

I looked over to my wife in time to see Patrick flip her over, pull open her thighs and begin to pump at her small snatch. It was an amazing, sustained heavy pounding the like I had not witnessed before. It was similar to that of a locomotive at full steam speeding through a station. My poor little slut of a wife was shaking, her body crushed like a bug into the bedding with each massive thrust of that piston. It made me feel sick with envy and jealousy for a moment.

Her moaning was long and sustained, like the growl of a mating cat. I watched her cling on to him desperately, avidly even and thrust her pelvis at his big ramming cock, coming time after time, wincing, whimpering, her face distorted with pleasure until finally he grunted and shot his wad deep into her womb. It was so incredible hearing her cry out with ecstasy as Patrick brought her to an earthshattering climax, emptying his heavy load into her newly married pussy. Bambi threw her head back and climaxed again, letting out a deep guttural moan of primeval satisfaction.

He climbed off her and stood up, grinning, leaving her lubricated pussy dripping with thick sticky white cum. She winced, looked over at me and smiled weakly. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes sparkled brightly. She was a married woman who had just been well fucked by a handsome and virile bull. Patrick had screwed her hard and left her satiated, totally exhausted and painfully stretched on his big thick cock. She was so sore after mating with him that I had to wait until the morning after to fuck my bride's pussy for the first time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories