Wedding Night Cuckold

Story Info
I got cuckolded on my wedding night by a trans female.
3.5k words
3.14
30.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought I could become a cuckold after getting married. That too got cuckolded on my wedding night. The one night that should have been a special and most memorable night of my life And the most hurtful part of getting cuckolded on my wedding night was getting cuckolded by a transfemale.

But that did happen, and this is how the events transpired.

I got married to my fiancee Tina in a traditional Hindu wedding ceremony in Mumbai, India. The marriage ceremony and the wedding reception were a total success. Everyone was happy, especially my 25-year-old bride, Tina. She had planned the wedding reception herself and spent many hours with the wedding planner, caterer, florists, photographers, etc. planning the wedding.

Ours was an arranged marriage. A matchmaker had gotten a proposal from Tina for me. I saw Tina's photo and agreed to meet her and her family. We met and liked each other. Her family approved of me, and my mom approved of her. My dad passed away a few years ago. We got engaged within a month, and the date for the wedding was fixed three months later. Tina and I did spend time with each other during these four months. We did not have sexual relations, as Tina decided we should wait until our wedding night.

Both Tina and I were virgins. She did have two boyfriends before, but she said she never had a sexual relationship with them. Tina did admit that she had given and received oral sex from her boyfriends. But she did not let any sexual activities (including kissing) happen between us. She wanted us to discover each other on our wedding night.

I never even had a girlfriend before as I was shy around the fairer sex. So I spent most of my energy building my career in the IT world. I was a computer engineer working for a big firm with a nice pay package.

I was very excited about the wedding night, as Tina looked very beautiful at the wedding. She was wearing a designer red-golden saree with a half-sleeve red blouse that had a design in golden threads. After the wedding reception got over at night, We headed to the honeymoon suite at a five-star hotel that I had booked. Tina wanted to spend our wedding night in total privacy. So she asked that we spend the night at the hotel in a honeymoon suite, as this is the current trend. She had a surprise planned that could make our night more memorable.

When Tina and I reached the hotel in our just-married car, it was already 11 p.m. As we were checking in, Jiya showed up at the hotel receptionist in a pink short dress. Jiya was transgender. She was Tina's ex-boyfriend before the transition. Jiya was also a photographer by profession. Jiya had brought her professional camera setup with her. I was surprised when Jiya showed up. She was at the wedding reception as a guest only. Jiya greeted us.

I asked Tina, "What is Jiya doing here with her photography equipment?"

"I have hired her to photograph and video record our private moments tonight," Tina replied cheerfully.

"What private moments?" And why?"  I asked her back.

"She will take photos and videos of us for our private collection. She specializes in wedding night photography. This is the current trend nowadays," Tina told me.

"How come I never knew about this trend?" I asked Tina.

Jiya replied in a husky voice," That's because people keep their private moments of the wedding night private."

Jiya continued, "Also, I will only take photos that you are comfortable with. You just act naturally and enjoy your wedding night. I will capture the moments for you guys."

I was confused. I just wanted to lose my virginity tonight. I was tired of being a 26-year-old virgin. I was not interested in making a sex tape that was to be recorded by a third person (no pun intended).

Tina spoke up: " Come on Ajay, this makes our wedding night memorable. In the future, we can always look at our wedding night photos and live those moments again."

I agreed with Tina for the photo shoot of our wedding night. We were in the hotel lobby, near the reception. Jiya told us to go to the hotel entrance, as she wanted to record our entire journey.

Tina and I went to the hotel entrance and started walking back hand in hand towards the hotel elevators. Jiya was filming us with her 2-in-1 camera. She took photos of us in the elevator, hugging each other romantically.

Once we reached our floor, Jiya told me to carry Tina towards our room. I lifted Tina in my arms and carried her to our room. Jiya filmed the entire walk.

Once inside the room, I took Tina to our bed, which was covered in rose petals. I rolled Tina onto the bed. I decided to just concentrate on my wedding night and ignore whatever Jiya was doing.

Tina looked really beautiful and ravishing in her wedding sari. Tina is about 5.4 feet tall. Her vital stats are 34-30-36. She has a fair comparison with medium-length wavy hair. She has a pretty round face with big eyes and a button nose. She has nice smooth skin.

I climbed into bed and took Tina in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed Tina on her soft lips. She kissed me back. I sucked her lower lips and chewed it gently with my lips. Tina then slowly pushed her tongue into my mouth. I sucked her soft tongue for some time and then pushed my tongue into her mouth. Tina sucked on my tongue. We kissed each other for a few minutes. My dick was hard, and it was leaking cum in my underwear.

Tina stopped kissing me and said, "Let's get ourselves refreshed and change into something more comfortable."

I agreed with Tina, as we were in this heavy wedding attire. I was wearing this heavy sherwani (a sherwani is a long coat closed up to the neck) and loose trousers, and Tina's saree was also thick. Tina told me to undress her in the room, and she will undress me as it will make good footage.

I had kind of forgotten about Jiya, but Tina reminded me. Jiya told me to do the undressing slowly and seductively.

Tina stood on the bed, and I slowly pulled her saree's pallu down from her shoulder. I unwrapped the rest of Tina's saree from her body. I threw the sari on the floor. I then started unbuttoning Tina's blouse. Once I unbuttoned her blouse, I opened the blouse to reveal her breasts in a red lingerie bra. I grabbed Tina's bra cups with both hands and kissed her cleavage and breast area for a minute. I then pulled the blouse completely from her body and threw it on the floor.

Jiya told me to use my teeth to untie the petticoat's knot. I kneeled in front of Tina and used my teeth to untie the knot of the petticoat. The petticoat dropped on the bed once the knot was undone. Tina was wearing red lingerie panties that matched her bra. I then grabbed Tina's waist and pulled her closer to my face. I licked Tina's deep, oval-shaped nail. It tasted salty. I kissed it for some time.

Tina then started pulling my sherwani up. So I helped her remove my sherwani. I then stood up, and Tina kneeled in front of me. She then used her teeth to untie the knot in my trousers. She pulled my trousers down my legs. My sherwani and trousers all ended up on the floor. I had a big tent in front of my underwear. Tina playfully took a bite at my dick.

I then carried Tina in my arms to the bathroom. I lowered her into the shower area. I started the shower. Tina hugged me as the water started dropping on our bodies. We became wet quickly. As we were hugging and kissing, I noticed Jiya had entered the bathroom with us as well and was filming us. She had removed her pink dress and was now only in her pink lingerie. I was a bit shocked. She was sporting a hard-on. Her pants were stretched in front.

Jiya is about 6 feet tall. Her vital stats are 32-26-32. She has a slender body. She has shoulder-length hair that she parts in the centre. She has a manly face and Adam's apple in her throat.

Tina felt me getting a bit distracted and turned around to see Jiya standing in her lingerie.

"You looked good in the lingerie," Tina complimented Jiya.

I was not expecting Tina to compliment Jiya but question why she was half naked.

Jiya responded," Thanks for the compliment. I removed my dress because I did not want to get it wet."

"That's alright with us," Tina replied without consulting me. If you want, you can remove your bra and panties too. They look expensive. You do not want to ruin it by getting wet."

That didn't make any sense. But Jiya quickly jumps on board, removing her bra and panties.

Jiya said to Tina, "Thanks, I was about to ask your permission to remove them altogether."

Jiya removed her lingerie and kept it on a dry clothes rack. Her tits were small and looked deflated. But her hard, circumcised penis was 6 inches long and was fatter than my dick. Jiya had not done any gender-affirming surgeries. I later learned that Jiya's dead name was Jishad.

Jiya came closer to the shower to film us. Some of the water was splashing on her too.

Tina pulled my underwear down and exposed my 5-inch-long dick. She grabbed my dick and started stroking it. Tina kept looking at my dick and Jiya's dick. It felt like she was comparing the dickens.

Meanwhile, I reached behind Tina's back and unstrapped her bra and freed her puppies. I started sucking her tits as we continued standing under the shower. She has firm tits with small nipples. Her nipples were rock hard.

Tina then kneeled in front of me and took my dick in her mouth. She started sucking my dick and also started playing with my testicles. Tina was doing an excellent job sucking my dick. She was licking the mushroom head with her tongue and gently nibbling it with her teeth. She sucked my dick so well that I could not hold it any longer, and it came into Tina's mouth.

As I finished emptying my balls into her mouth, she licked my dick clean. She spat my cum on the floor. Tina dropped her panties on the bathroom floor, and we all headed into the bedroom.

Tina and I dried ourselves. There was a complimentary champagne bottle in the ice bucket on the table. I opened the champagne bottle and poured two glasses of champagne for Tina and Jiya.

Since there were only two glasses, I drank the champagne straight from the bottle. I might have drank half of the bottle because I got tipsy after that.

Tina went and laid down on the bed on her back. She had her legs spread wide open. Jiya was filming Tina from top to bottom at a very close distance. Jiya was on top of Tina and was filming her breasts and her shaved pussy. Once Jiya finished filming, Tina called me near her by wagging her finger. I gulped the last sip from the champagne bottle and staggered towards Tina.

I got between Tina's legs and buried my face in her pussy. I started licking her pussy. Her pussy's lips were wide open. It did not look like a virgin pussy to me. But I had not seen a real virgin pussy in my life, so I was not so sure. I continue to lick Tina's pussy. She was moaning slowly and playing with her boobs. Jiya had climbed the bed and was kneeling on Tina's right side. She had again resumed filming. I was not sure why she had not put her clothes back on.

I sucked Tina's pussy for a few minutes, and she eventually had her orgasm. She screamed and thrashed around on the bed as the orgasm swept her body. She held my head tightly and rubbed her pussy against my face until her orgasm subsided.

Tina told me to climb on top of her and fuck her. I climbed on top of her, but I noticed my dick was still not hard yet. Tina saw that too, reached down, and started stroking my dick. She stroked my dick for a few minutes, but the dick was not getting hard. I felt like it had gone a bit soft.

Tina ordered me to lie down on the bed, and she started sucking my limp dick. Tina was sucking my dick and rubbing her pussy vigorously. She stopped sucking for a while and asked me," What is happening, honey? Make your dick hard. I want a dick in my pussy now. You are ruining the video."

I was not sure why my dick went on strike all of a sudden. Maybe because I drank too much champagne and was feeling tipsy, or because my body was fatigued from the wedding ceremony and reception, or because of the camera present in the room, I was getting stage fright or a combination of all three.

"It happens sometimes with guys; keep stroking the dick, and it will get hard," Jiya said to Tina.

"But why on my wedding night am I so horny and I want a dick in my pussy now?" Tina whined to Jiya. Tina was looking at Jiya's dick hungrily.

Tina looked at me and, in a sultry voice, said," Ajay, make your dick hard like Jiya."

Tina grabbed Jiya's dick and held it in her left hand. Her right hand was still stroking my dick. When Tina grabbed Jiya's dick, I felt sick in my stomach. It felt like someone had kicked my balls. So I kind of winced at my body. Tina took my winking as if I were liking her touching Jiya's dick.

"He likes me touching your dick," Tina told Jiya.

I was too embarrassed to say anything. I felt ashamed that I could not get my dick hard.

Jiya replied," I like it too; maybe Ajay will get hard watching you touch me."

Not a chance, I thought, but I could not open my mouth. I was dumbfounded by my newlywed wife grabbing and stroking a trans-female's penis.

Tina continued stroking my limp dick and Jiya's hard dick for a minute. She then stopped stroking Jiya's dick, and I felt relief, but it was short-lived because then Tina said to me," I need a dick. My pussy is itching for a dick. I will stroke your dick till it gets hard, but till then, I want Jiya's dick in my pussy."

My wife touching itself was heavy for me, and now she wanted any person's dick in her pussy. So I finally spoke up and said," Tina, you cannot do that. Wait for some time, my dick will get hard."

"We have been waiting for a long time now. I will fuck Jiya's dick till you can get your dick hard. It is a fair deal. You are the one who cannot manage his erection," Tina told me sternly.

"Jiya, do you have any problem fucking me?" Tina asked Jiya.

"I would love to fuck you again; I missed fucking your pussy," Jiya blurted out.

I looked at Tina with my eyes wide open. Tina smiled coyly and said, "Sorry, I lied about being a virgin, but I did not want to lose a good provider because of my lack of virginity."

Jiya was now behind Tina. Jiya lifted Tina's ass and made her get on all fours. Jiya penetrated her dick in Tina's not-so-virgin pussy and started fucking her. Tina was still stroking my dick with her hand, but it was more like she was just holding it, and Jiya's fucking was her making her hand rub my dick.

Jiya was fucking Tina without any protection. Tina was enjoying it and was moaning slowly. As Tina was getting fucked, she told me," Ajay, I need a lot of sex, and if you cannot keep me satisfied, then I will seek it from others."

"So what about the last four months? Have you been faithful in our relationship when you said for us to wait till the wedding day to have sex?" I asked Tina.

"Yes, I have been faithful for the last four months, and now I have this pent-up sex drive that you could not satisfy. So you will have to get better sex vigour to avoid this type of scenario," Tina said with a straight face as she continued getting rammed by Jiya's dick.

"You better bring your A game in the bedroom or you will lose Tina like I lost her last time," Jiya added her unwanted commentary

I was thinking what have I gotten myself into?

Jiya fucked Tina for a few more minutes and then said she was about to cum. Tina told her to pull out and cum on her back. Jiya then pulled out and unloaded her cum on Tina's back.

Jiya then wiped the cum from Tina's back using tissue paper. I had recovered by now, and my dick was semi-hard. Tina noticed it and took my dick in her mouth. She then turned her pussy towards my face and settled into a 69-position.

As Tina started sucking my dick, I started licking Tina's freshly fucked pussy. Her pussy was wet, and it tasted salty. Most probably, I was tasting Jiya's pre-cum. The smell of Tina's freshly fucked pussy was having an aphrodisiac effect on my dick. My dick was hard in no time.

Tina stopped sucking me and got down on my body. She looked at me and smiled. Tina again claimed my body, but she kneeled over my penis. She grabbed my penis and shoved it into her pussy.

Tina started riding my dick. She was bouncing her pussy on my dick for a few minutes. Tina was moaning as she fucked my dick. When she got tired, she started gyrating her pussy on my dick. I fondled Tina's breasts and pinched her nipples. She then got really tired and told me to fuck her.

Tina got down and lay on the bed. I got on top of Tina and penetrated my dick into Tina's pussy. I started fucking her at a decent pace. Tina was soon enjoying the fucking and moaning loudly. Tina had her legs wrapped around my waist. I looked around and saw Jiya had resumed filming us.

I kissed Tina as I continued fucking her, and soon enough, she had her orgasm. I continued to fuck Tina and eventually shot my load in her pussy. We were so tired from the fucking and the entire day that both Tina and I just went to sleep without cleaning up.

I woke up after about 4 to 5 hours because I felt the bed shaking. My first thought was whether it was an earthquake. I opened my eyes, and it was early morning outside. Jiya and Tina were fucking beside me, and that was the cause of the shaking bed. I got up, and Tina noticed me.

"What is going on here? Why are you fucking her now?" I asked Tina.

"Jiya woke up with a hard dick, and I didn't want to waste it, so we are fucking now," Tina replied as she received the pounding from Jiya.

Jiya did not last long after that. She had her orgasm and unloaded her cum inside Tina's pussy. Once Jiya had finished unloading inside Tina, she got up and went to the bathroom.

Tina quickly climbed on top of me and shoved my dick in her pussy. As Tina started riding me, all the cum from Jiya started oozing out of her pussy and onto my groin. Tina rode my dick till she had her orgasm.

As Tina's orgasm subsided, she slowed her riding. So I pushed her onto the bed and started fucking her. I fucked Tina at a faster pace for a few minutes.

Eventually, I shot my load into Tina's cum-filled pussy. After I emptied my balls into Tina's pussy, We both got up and headed to the bathroom for a long shower.

Jiya was just finishing her shower. Tina and I showered for a long time. When we came out, Jiya was finally dressed, and she had packed all her videography equipment. She said goodbye to us and left.

We got dressed and packed our belongings, as we had to check out/of the hotel pretty soon.

So this is the tale of me getting cuckolded by a trans female on my wedding night.

The End.