Wedding Planner, Mom’s Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does my pussy tell you?" she asked.

"You seem horny. Really horny."

She bit her lower lip. "Then fuck me."

No more instructions were needed. Grabbing her hips with those surprisingly strong and confident hands, Nick held tight and began fucking her with that massive hard-on. Her middle-aged pussy was being pummeled into submission, getting her cunt fucked like she was a wanton, sex starved animal.

God it felt good. It was incredible. Everything from her son's length, his passion, to his hardness was overwhelming. This was her son. That's what made it so irresistible and deliciously naughty. Sweating and moaning, pumping and grinding, her young son must have watched so much porn in order to be able to fuck like this.

Then suddenly, she felt it...

"Oh no," she said. "You're going to make me orgasm. This isn't right."

"I'm going to cum, too. Can I... can I... oh God... can I cum inside your pussy, mom?"

"We can't leave a stain," she moaned. "Do it. We'll cum together."

She latched her ankles around her son's lower back and their bodies rocked in unison. They came at the same time, her squirt mixed with his orgasm. They crossed an unholy line which neither of them could stop because of how addictive the feeling was. Their bodies intertwined while dressed for a wedding, naked only from the waist down.

After a few moments, Olivia's previously clean pussy had transformed into a pool for Nick's hot cum, while also holding his flaccid penis. And there was certainly a lot of cum inside her pussy from what she could feel in the depth of her canal.

She watched her son's gawking expression. As expected, Nick couldn't peel his eyes away from her face or body. His first time fucking a woman, his mother of all people. This was mesmerizing to him.

"You liked that," she said.

He struggled for words. "I'm a new man."

"No. I've made you a man for the very first time. Congratulations, you lost your virginity to your mother."

Suddenly, they heard a noise from the closet. They were both startled and Nick rolled off his mother, his cock plopping out and dangling with fluids dripping from the tip. They sat on the edge of the bed, side by side, covering their private parts while looking at the closet.

"Hello?" Olivia asked. "Is anyone in there?"

The closet door opened in a slow and cautious manner. Wet fingers were pushing the door from inside.

There was Joytika, blushing so very hard while stepping out of the closet. The bride-to-be stood in nothing but a matching set of a white bra and panties, with stockings and a garter belt to match. Her hair and makeup were done fittingly for a big wedding. With those wet fingers, it had become clear what she was doing.

"Sorry," Joytika said with rosy cheeks, barely able to step out of the closet.

"Did you... hear..." Olivia's voice trailed off. "Or see..."

"I wanted to examine this room," the bride said with a trembling voice. "When I heard you two coming in, I didn't know how to react, so I just hid."

Olivia turned to her son, who was filled with shame for losing his virginity to his own mother. Then Olivia turned to the bride again. She recognized the faint, tell-tale signs of female orgasm on Joytika's face. That post-orgasmic glow. Those wet fingers.

"Did you cum?" Olivia asked.

Joytika pursed her lips. "Kind of."

It was more than, 'Kind of.' Joytika's fingers looked like they had dipped in a bottle of gel.

"This isn't right," Olivia sighed, shaking her head. "Nick's first sexual experience should be with you. And your first sexual experience should be with Nick."

"It's not too late. I can... ummm... join in. This is still technically within Nick's first time."

Nick chimed in with bright eyes. "Can we, mom?"

There was a sly, sheepish grin on Joytika's face. The kind only a virgin would have. As it turned out, Nick had the same expression. And when Nick expressed his interest in continuing things, that's when Olivia knew that her life would never be the same again.

"Alright," Olivia said. "Joytika, come here. Get on your knees for us. We have to make this special. It's the least I could do for taking Nick's virginity."

Hesitantly, but with a hint of excitement, the scantily-clad bride approached the mom/son duo on tiptoes and sank to her knees before them in a sign of sexual obedience. They looked down at the blushing bride who was filled with curiosity and wonder. The bride looked up at them.

"Who should we do first?" Joytika asked. "I've never done this with anyone before, but I've seen it online."

Checking the time, Olivia was a busy woman with things to do. She thought about the wedding guests and the rest of her family and her in-laws, not to mention the employees who are depending on her orders of approval. Surely there'd be a few more minutes to teach and guide her daughter-in-law.

"Do my pussy first," Olivia said. "Then do my son after. I have a wedding to run."

Joytika gulped. "Yes, mom."

Being playfully called 'mom' by her daughter-in-law was disturbing and incredibly fucking hot. It made her pussy wet again. She always thought Joytika was beautiful and wholesome, someone who was a proper soulmate to her son and shared the same values. They'd already come this far. Why not enjoy?

In a matter of moments, Olivia went from getting fucked by her son, to getting her pussy licked by a young Indian woman while Nick watched in awe. Nick even provided words of encouragement, letting Joytika know she was doing a great job at pussy eating.

"Go deeper with your tongue," Olivia said. "That's it. Suck the cum from my pussy. Take your time, not too fast, not too slow. Stroke your tongue up and down, across my labia and clitoris. Put it back inside my hole, there's still more cum seeping out. God, you're gifted."

She could feel the pool of cum flowing into the bride's mouth. Her future daughter-in-law had no issue slurping and eating everything, a pre-wedding appetizer. Joytika was a natural at this, or maybe the bride was fueled with unchecked lust after observing the mother/son incest which had just occurred? Whatever the case, Olivia felt the inside of her pussy being cleansed and drained by such a wholesome young woman and it was heaven.

Olivia came again, this time in Joytika's hungry mouth and lashing wet tongue. As it turned out, the bride was a lover of the incestuous cum cocktail in her pussy.

When it was done, Joytika pulled her mouth back and smiled, with cum smeared all over her lips and a string of saliva which hung down. She wiped it away with the back of her hand.

"You were magnificent," Olivia said. "Now do my son. Make him happy with your mouth. Tonight, he'll repay the favor. Trust me, your pussy will become addicted to my son's cock."

"I believe you," Joytika said. "I saw Nick fucking you and making your pussy gush, mother. Your toes even curled."

Olivia was humiliated that she'd been seen, but as the mother, she maintained a strong appearance. Then she guided the bride's mouth to her son's dick and gave the necessary instructions. The cock was flaccid and covered in cum and vaginal fluids, but Joytika had no problem with either. Joytika took it inside her mouth and sucked ferociously, bringing the cock back to life. Nick moaned at the oral attention he was getting.

Checking the clock, it was time for Olivia to make her exit and return to her wedding duties. God knows how many people were looking for her. The hours leading up to the ceremony always have people in a last-minute frenzy. She got up and went to her panties, sliding them up her legs. Her pussy was still buzzing from the hot sex and cunnilingus, thanks to her son and new daughter.

"You two have fun," Olivia said. "Save some energy for the wedding, and for tonight's love making. You're going to need it."

Nick smiled while getting blown. "Mom, I've got plenty of energy for this."

"Naughty couple."

She shook her head, and with her outfit straightened, she left the love birds alone in the suite and headed back to the wedding with the scent of cum lingering in her pussy and a wry expression on her face. She thanked God her son found the right partner, someone with morals and shared the same sexual compatibility.

The End

Writing contributions by the great Homerun2611 and Gamina.

vote / comment / follow

12