Wedding Reception Roulette Pt. 07

Story Info
Scott fucks his Mom, knowing it's her.
2.2k words
4.57
25.2k
28
1

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

Vanessa woke up the next day, horny and ready to put her plan into action. Before any of that, she needed to get off, and with her legs spread wide, butt plug stuffed up where it belonged, and her wand vibrator, she worked over her steaming cunt, imagining Scott, her son was between her legs, riding her with pussy filling plunges, making her cum and cum again, until she slumped down, after 4 orgasms had shaken her to the core.

After a shower, she texted Connor and asked him to meet her for lunch at the 5 Spot Diner. Just after 11 AM, they sat down at a table, and Vanessa had questions.

"Connor, I want to get Scott to fuck me again, I can't stop thinking about it. So how do I text him without him seeing that's it's my phone?"

"Auntie, it's easy, just get a burner phone. It's a cheap, prepaid mobile phone that you can destroy or discard when you no longer need it. Hence the term burner. It's a great tool for privacy reasons. Or, if you prefer, you can get a burner SIM card, a cheap, prepaid SIM card that you can insert into another phone. You can plan on only using the SIM card for a limited period of time and not linking it to your real identity."

"I think I'd like the burner phone option. I plan to text my son and have him meet me in a motel room, so we can relive the same scenario that we enjoyed on the wedding reception night."

"Sounds very hot Auntie, after lunch, let's go shopping, and pick out your phone."

*****

When she got home in the early afternoon, she had what she needed. Since the burner was to be used for nothing more than calling or texting, it wasn't loaded down with costly features, and the data plan was similarly low priced. She thought about what to send, then she put it all together, entered it, and hit SEND.

*****

Scott was just goofing off, his plans had fallen through, and he was at loose ends. His smartphone chirped, and he opened it up. As he read the message, his dick soared up.

"Hello, my sweet anonymous fucker,

I really enjoyed our hotel room fuck, so much so, that I want to do it again. I am a married woman, early 40's, with a very healthy sex drive, with me being married, I will want the same safeguards that our first time had, the hoods, the lights off, and doing it in the dark. if you would like a repeat, my mature cunt is very hot and ready for you!

This horny, lust-driven MILF hopes you say yes!"

Scott was pumped up, a married MILF, and she wants another fuck and suck session. His reply was short and to the point,

"Oh yeah, you are the hot lusty MILF of my dreams, Just tell me where and when, and I will be there! My 9-inch cock is ready for you baby!"

Vanessa purred as she got the reply, Mmmmm, she had been supremely stuffed, and she had wondered exactly how big her son was. The way he had packed her vaginal channel, she knew he was packing a big one.

She texted, "Okay, I will meet you at the West Star Motel, I will text you the room number at 7:45 PM, and meet me there, I will be waiting for you. Looking forward to being on my knees, ready to suck that cock!"

*****

Vanessa took out her phone and texted her son, it was just before 7:45 PM, and she was more than ready. She had denied herself the pleasures of masturbation last night and again this morning. With her lust peaking, she was randy as all hell, and she wanted to vent her built-up lust on her son, give him the best fuck and suck he could find.

"Okay my anonymous fucker, you'll find me in room 120, come and get me!"

She relaxed a bit, sitting close to the window, stripped down to just her panties, ready to skim them off when she heard his car parking. Her Lexus was parked several stalls away, so he wouldn't notice her car and give the game away.

She heard the car pulling up, and she quickly skimmed off her panties, pulled on the hood, and took the proper subservient cocksucker position.

She heard the door open, and the Mmmmm of appreciation, as her son entered.

Scott was fully charged, his 9-inch cock was quickly let out for action, in moments he was naked and more than ready. Oh fuck, yeah the MILF of his dreams, he drank in the view, her tits were full and round, high and firm with her pointed, dusky rose-colored nipples sloping upward. Her tummy had a slight swell down below her belly button. Her hips swelled outward nicely, framing her perfectly smooth, hairless pussy with its tight little slot tucked between her supple thighs. The full curved body really hit all the right notes, and his cock was as hard as tempered steel.

Scott switched off the lights and moved forward. He grinned, he was damn sure that this was his Mom. He'd spotted her Lexus, and the vanity plate that read 'VANNY.' The knowledge that he'd fucked his Mom, and was about to do it again, really make him rock hard. He felt her fingers find his cock and gently pull him forward, he felt her lips slip over his dick, clamping around the head, and her tongue went to work, slurping and slobbering all over his cock head, then she swallowed him down, enjoying his grunts as she took him in, not stopping until she felt his balls against her chin.

He let out a growl as his Mom gave him the same hot suck job he'd enjoyed, hers was the mouth of hot experience, and when she cupped his balls, urging him to explode, he was happy to do so, gushing and squirting.

Vanessa felt the rush, thick pelts of spunk filling her mouth, she had to swallow the first rushes and let his cock spew the less powerful spurts, coating her tongue and making her tastebuds light up. She sucked hungrily at his dick, wanting every drop.

Scott wondered, do I let her know that I know who she is? And if so, when? He wanted to see the look on her face as he licked her sweet cunt and see her face to face when he fucked her. As she rose to her feet, eager for his mouth to lick her cunt, that decided it. He reached for the light and switched it on.

"Okay Mom, I know it's you, I saw the Lexus and the 'VANNY' plate."

Seeing his Mom's nude body fully lit up had his cock already roaring back to life, and she saw his Mom's face, shocked and pale, staring back at him. Even through her shock, he saw her eyes drop to his cock, lick her lips as she saw the growing back, and coming back up to his face.

Scott's voice was softer, as he said, "Now that I know it, I want to see your face as I lick your sweet cunt, then face to face when we fuck."

Scott adjusted the light to a soft, mellow glow, it made his Mom's body a soft golden form, and she stood ready as Scott dropped to his knees. She couldn't help but spread her stance a bit, and when his head was between her thighs, that hot agile tongue coming out to lick her sweet cunt, oh yes, just what she needed.

"Mmmmm, oh yes, Scott my baby, lick Mommy's cunt, make Mommy cum!"

Scott was happy to do so, his Mom had a bare, waxed pussy, he loved to lick a bald cunt, his girlfriend Belinda had taken his hints, and had herself waxed bare and smooth, and Scott repaid her by going down on her more than ever. She had kept herself smooth and bald, and with his fervor to eat her sweet box, he had become an expert at cunt licking. His Mom was going to get the lick job of a lifetime again, only this time, she knew who was doing it.

*****

Vanessa purred with pleasure as Scott once again demonstrated his skill at oral loving. Her husband would give her just a few licks, barely enough to get her even slightly warm, but Scott was doing a masterful lick job. Doting on her creamy box, his mouth was like a living beast eagerly going after its prey. She was dripping wet, hot as a furnace. Scott's mouth was warm and expert, fuck, she felt like she was being eaten alive, her moans and coos of pleasure were nonstop. He teased out her clit from beneath its canopy and worked it over just as he had learned. Vanessa started to grunt and rotate her hips, oh yes, she could feel the rise.

"Oh yes baby, such a great cunt licker, make me cum!"

Scott was in the midst of a taste sensation, god, her juices were fucking amazing, and his cock had soared back up to its full 9 inches. Hearing his Mom urge him on to lick her cunt had him ready to go.

Vanessa grunted, "Mmmmm, oh you cunt licker, fuck, lick, LICK MEEEE!" as she crested, and a rush of juices poured out to cover his face, her sounds of orgasmic pleasure filling the room.

*****

Now, he could ride her incredible body, and be face to face with her. She lay back on the bed as he took his position, taking that solid 9-inch lance and guiding it to her waiting hole. Scott was keyed up, and when he felt her wetly nibbling labial lips at his cock head, he pushed in, her loud moan and the warmth of her fiery wet pussy clutch and clamp his dick. God, that felt so fucking good, and his solid dick parted her, he wanted to take it slow, and savor every inch of his dick taking her, deeper and deeper, and he fucked it deep into his Mom's hungry cunt.

"Oh yes sweetheart, fill Mommy's cunt, give it to me."

Vanessa moaned as she felt his thickly expanding dick plunging into the hilt, his big balls nestling against her ass cheeks. Oh yes, her throbbing, lust-fevered cunt was stuffed to its limit, his cock head pressed against her cervix. Vanessa moaned again as Scott started to move, the rhythm of his fucking taking her along for that glorious ride. She purred with pleasure, her eyes heavy-lidded, fuck it felt so fantastic.

Scott was looking at her face, seeing the expressions of joy, pleasure, and bliss as his cock drove in that cadence into her wet churning heat, really powered his lust. Scott was savoring the ride, god, she was so fucking hot. Riding his Mom's voluptuous, full curved body was the best fuck he'd ever had.

He saw her eyes open, the shine of hot lust, she pulled his mouth to her, lips parting, and their tongues quickly tangled together. Vanessa could feel the gush of juices, god, she adored french kissing while fucking, and her son's mouth was happy to feast on hers.

Vanessa was again getting the best fuck she'd ever had in her life. Her sex with her husband had been nothing more than a 2 to 3-minute rabbit ride, he got his nuts off, then as far as he was concerned, his job was done. Scott's relentless dick skewering into her flame-filled cunt, knowing it was her son as he shafted her, their lips in tongue-filled swirls, was driving her lust to a whole new level.

Scott was hugely excited as he shafted his sexy Mom, his turgid 9 inches plowing without ceasing into the soft hot depths of her churning cunt, the swollen head pressing tightly against her cervix.

Vanessa's cries, grunts, and moans of pleasure filled the room, her sizzling pussy-channel was totally stuffed with Scott's rampaging hardness, her feverishly clasping vaginal walls working in a rhythmic stroking action around the long thick shaft of his cock. His swollen shaft kept slicing delightfully up into her wet churning heat, she could feel his swollen balls against her ass on every thrust, she could feel the building up, oh yes, she was gonna cum so fucking hard.

Breaking the kiss, she growled, "My sweet son, I'm gonna cum, feel my cunt around your prick, make me cum all over your cock! I want your incestuous load to make my womb sizzle!"

That had the desired effect, Scott felt his cock jerk, swelling with the need, and Vanessa's shriek sounded as she was parted so deep. Vanessa's orgasm crashed into her, she screamed as a torent of orgasmic spasms rushed into her cunt, wrenching and pulsing wildly.

Scott could feel the tightening up, her cunt started to ripple, the silky walls pulsing around his cock. Her scream of pleasure took him over as he felt his cock swelling urgently, and he pierced her cervix, his cock head right at the entrance, and his cock erupted. His loud growls of pleasure joined in as his cock went off, over and over, thick hard spurts were jetted straight into her womb, their bodies writhed together as mother and son shared the orgasmic eruption.

Vanessa purred with pleasure as she felt the rush of warm semen coating her womb, filling her up, so much more than the few drops her loutish husband was able to work up. She kept her son's warm body against hers as her pulsing cunt milked him dry.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers