Wedding Reception Surprise 03

Story Info
Dee’s deluxe massage leads to multiple happy endings!
3.6k words
4.74
6.7k
6
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you may recall, I recently attended a wedding reception where I serendipitously met three gorgeous GILFs: Dot, Dee, and Donna. Our Dancing, drinking, and talking culminated in me simultaneously fingering Dee and Donna to powerful orgasms at a dimly lit, back table while Dot sucked my cock and swallowed my cum from underneath the table!

As you may also recall, these sultry, senior sirens ended-up leaving me their panties with little notes and gifts tucked inside. Dot's was a key to her luxurious hotel room suite where we had explosively powerful sex throughout most of the night and again in the morning!

This is my story about Dee and her generous gift to me.

Dee is 68 but looks more like 50. She is highly exotic with beautiful light ebony skin, big brown eyes, and lush, pouty lips. I'd estimate Dee to be about 5' 5", with an impressive 34D or DD bust, svelt waist, and a fantastic, round, firm ass!

Dee was a licensed massage therapist and owned her own salon. Dee's gift to me was a gift card for a free massage with a note that said: "Deluxe full body massage. At least one Happy Ending guaranteed! - xoxo Dee!"

I called to book my appointment with Dee. Saturday worked best for me so Dee made my appointment for 3pm. Her salon was in an exclusive part of town. It was very professional looking, well-decorated, clean, and posh. It was much larger than I anticipated and I later learned it had a sauna, soaking tubs, showers, and a mix of multiple single and couples massage rooms.

When I arrived I was graciously greeted by two highly professional and stunningly beautiful 20s something receptionists. They wore matching outfits with upscale, mid-thigh length skirts and matching sleeveless, slim fit tops with scoop necklines that wonderfully but tastefully accentuated their succulent breasts.

One rather resembled a slightly more busty, young version of Naomi Campbell, and the other rather reminded me a short, stacked, young Catherine Zeta Jones. They verified my reservation, and led me to a lovely, soothing waiting area where they presented me what they referred to as their VIP spa beverage. They instructed me to drink it all and make myself comfortable until my "Personal Spa Specialist" came to greet me.

After about 15 minutes, "My Personal Spa Specialist" appeared. It was the owner herself, Miss Dee!

Dee greeted me with a dazzling smile and warm, friendly hug. She wore an outfit similar to her receptionists, but with a slightly more revealing sweetheart style neckline and a lightweight, a 3/4 sleeve, thigh length, open jacket. Her skirt clung wonderfully to her shapely ass. Similarly, the sight lines her long jacket lapels subliminally helped draw my eyes immediately to her delectable, deep cleavage.

Dee politely thanked her receptionists for their great work, wished them a pleasant evening, as instructed them to lock the front door on their way out explaining the remainder of the staff would go out the back door tonight. Dee then turned her attention to me and said sweetly, "Welcome to my salon! After hearing about Dot's wonderful weekend with you, I hoped you would take me up on my offer. I'm so happy you wanted to come!"

I smiled and said, "Your most generous offer was, titillating indeed and your shop is far more exquisite than I anticipated. It is easy to see why you're so proud of your business, Dee, because it's positively lovely! As for coming, or should I say, cumming, I started daydreaming about that the moment I first saw your beautiful smooth ebony skin and your pillowy breasts spilling out of that beautiful shimmery bronze dress at the reception... and even more so after reading your naughty note."

Dee glowed as she replied, "Well aren't you the sweet talker? So, was it hard to find my salon?"

"No, ma'am, not hard at all.", I answered.

Dee smiled and took my hand as she said, "I'm glad getting here wasn't hard but I'm betting you will be for the majority of your appointment! Now, let's go get you prepped."

Dee looked and smelled fantastic and I was already semi-hard and feeling strangely aroused as I contemplated what may have been in my special VIP spa drink.

Dee escorted me to a classy locker room and restroom area where she introduced me to a gorgeous 30s something, 5' 3", Hispanic woman named, Maria. Dee said, "I personally selected Maria to help prep you for your special appointment. When you are all finished, Maria will escort you to your massage room where she will assist me in serving you. Feel free to ask us questions at any point during your stay and don't be bashful to mention any special requests you might have. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to prepare your room."

I replied, "Thank you, Miss Dee!"

Maria greeted me warmly and explained that the preparation included a shower, sauna, facial, and a second shower.

To my surprise and joy, as I stripped, Maria did too! I was not expecting that but I sure enjoyed seeing her sexy body naked!

Maria had beautiful brown eyes, a terrific round ass, and beautiful, softball sized, natural tits. She explained that being naked would allow her to serve me more efficiently and fully.

I replied, "Serve me more fully? I like the sound of that, Maria! I suspect I've never had a spa experience like this before so, I place myself in your capable hands!"

Maria led me to a large, luxurious shower where she explained it was her job to ensure I was washed thoroughly before entering the sauna. Maria further explained, "You job is to ask questions when you have them and to just relax and let me service you throughout the entire preparation process. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am, understood. Sorry about my erection. I'm guessing that might be creepy since I'm old enough to be your father. I was just already very excited for this special day and then, seeing your glorious body naked, well that just got me all the more turned on." I said apologetically.

Maria giggled, "No apologies necessary, sir. Erections are natural and beautiful. And to be honest, I found you striking handsome with your clothes on. So, after seeing your handsome cock, I'd have been quite offended if you weren't hard!"

"You are indeed delightful, Maria. I'm growing increasingly glad I'm not your father now because the thought of you soaping and sudsing my cock soon might just make me cum all over you!" I replied.

Maria smiled and said, "It is normal and healthy for your body to feel good. We were designed to experience pleasure. We take that to heart here with all our services from manicures to breathing exercises to full body massages. So enjoy responding to your senses today and try your best to hold nothing back. Happiness is contagious. If you experience enough joy to actually climax today, take heart you might be just the inspiration someone else needed to follow suit!"

"Wow, what a beautiful sentiment! Thank you Maria!" I replied.

Maria led me into a luxurious shower where she employed both fixed and portable shower heads to completely wet my body. She then moved behind me to wash my hair and the entire back side of me from top to bottom.

"Your hands feel sensational!" I said.

Maria thanked me and then stood in front of me to methodically wash the rest of me. As she stretched to reach my face, neck, and shoulders, her petite frame caused her soapy breasts to press against me.

"Are you enjoying your shower so far?" Maria asked.

I assured her, "Yes, Miss Maria, I most certainly am!"

Maria smiled and said, "Very good, sir."

As Maria bent to wash my lower abdomen and thighs, her soapy breasts lightly swayed and slapped against my erection causing me to jump slightly with excitement.

Maria then knelt before me to thoroughly wash my legs and feet, occasionally causing her face to rub against my sensitive cock.

Sending my pleasure from both occurrences, Maria asked, "You liked when my full breasts and face pressed against your thick cock, didn't you?"

I softly said, "Oh yes! You have no idea how close you've been to making me cum, Miss Maria!"

Maria smiled and affectionately said, "Remember my rule! No holding back! Surrender to your senses and let your tensions go so you can more freely feel joy!"

"Yes, Maria!" I replied.

With that, Maria soaped her breasts thoroughly, wrapped them firmly around my cock, and titty fucked me until I exploded in a glorious orgasm all over her beautiful face and tits!

"There's the joy in your handsome face!" Maria cooed as she rinsed me throughly before securing the shower!

I cheered, "Maria, you are amazing!"

Maria replied, "Thank you, kind sir! No need to towel dry you because it's time for your sauna. Please stand still while I apply our special spa oil to your skin."

It just felt like warm baby oil with a subtle lavender and fresh pine tree scent. Very earthy. I stated, "It smells nice."

Maria led me to the sauna, helped me get comfortable, and then regulated the steam and temperature levels to achieve the desired effect. Maria explained, "As the heat rises you should begin to feel a stimulating, tingling sensation from the oil."

As the temperature rose, I did indeed feel a very pleasant, full body erotic sensation. Staring at the small beads of moisture and sweat dripping between Maria's full breasts and the steamy air causing her pussy to glisten soon had me once again growing erect.

Maria asked, "Enjoying the sauna, kind sir? Or perhaps staring at my shapely body? I find steam very invigorating and after seeing you cum so hard in the shower, you've got my pussy tingling. Would it bring you joy to touch it? If it will then just do it!"

I immediately slid my hand over and inserted a finger into Maria's pussy, frigging her young clit to a lovely orgasm just as our timer indicated it was time to exit the sauna!

Maria putred, "Mmmm! Yummy! Thank you, kind sir! Thank you!"

I smiled and told Maria, "It way definitely my pleasure!"

After our sauna, Maria patted me dry and led me to a salon chair for my facial. She reclined my chair and then adjusted the height. As Maria expertly applied my facial, her beautiful breasts dangled and bounced directly above my face. I occasionally reached my mouth upward to kiss and suckle Maria's nipples several times while I thrust my fingers inside her sweet pussy helping her to climax once again.

After the facial was finished, Maria took us directly back for a second shower. This time, she was more deliberate to soap her firm, perky breasts and use them along with her hands to clean me. As before, Maria concluded by using her slippery breasts to titty fuck me. Before I came, however, Maria rinsed my cock with a sprayer and sucked me vigorously until I came in her pretty mouth. Maria swallowed my load as she maintained eye contact with me while still on her knees! It was sensationally erotic and arousing! I can't believe I came twice already and that my cock still seemed itching to go. I wonder what was in that VIP spa drink?

Following our shower, Maria us to a large soaking tub designed to slowly help lower our body temperatures back to normal. While we both soaked, we drank more spa water to help us stay hydrated. Once the timer rang, we exited the tub, Maria patted the both of us dry and then led me down a private hallway for my massage.

"Our client is ready for you, Miss Dee!" Maria said cheerfully!

As I entered the room I saw Dee was completely naked like us! I was enthralled by her round ass, clean shaven pussy, petite slender waist, and massive, natural breasts! Her breasts did sag a little, but they were even more lovely than I had imagined. I was especially captivated my her large, protruding chocolate colored nipples. Dee was stunning!

"I trust you enjoyed your preparation?" Dee asked.

I smiled broadly and said, "Most definitely! Maria is quite talented, gracious, accommodating, and sexy! And speaking of sexy, Missy Dee, you look good enough to eat!"

"I'm glad to hear you were pleased with Maria! I'm proud to say she has pleased me as well on numerous occasions. And aren't you sweet! I will be giving you your massage. Maria is here to assist me during certain portions of your appointment. She will assist you onto the table and into a position of comfort so I can begin your massage." Dee said.

Maria said, "Let me know if you are warm enough and if you're happy with the level of lighting."

"Everything is fine, just fine." I answered.

Dee said, "Lovely, then I shall begin. Please relax, enjoy, and make sure you let us know if you need anything!"

I could not believe my cock was already fully hard again! Whatever was in those VIP spa drinks, it was working!

Dee stood before me and began by giving me a delightful scalp massage.

Through the hole in the table, I saw Maria's hands place a step for Dee to stand on as she reached forward to massage my neck. Dee's matronly hands were magnificent! Strong but smooth. She continued to my shoulders, the arms, and upper back. From this angle I felt the glorious sensation I instantly knew were her large, heavy breasts dragging across my head and neck.

Dee would periodically add lotion to her hands as she worked her magic on my skin. From my limited vantage point I soon realized that Dee's beautiful bare pussy was right in front of me. I enjoyed watching it delicately move and shift as Dee bent and stretched.

I then heard a mechanical sounding click, which I soon understood was a table extension being deployed at the head of the table. This allowed Maria to help Dee climb onto the table to extend her reach as she continued down my arms and back. I felt Dee's thighs nestle in along the sides of my head as her breasts swept across my shoulders and upper back while her hands massaged my middle and lower back!

I soon felt Maria's hands expertly massage my toes and feet. Both beautiful woman were now massaging me! Maria slowly edged my legs farther apart as she massaged my feet and calves.

At this same time, Dee incrementally inched further downward to massage my lower back and the side of my hips.

This was utterly amazing and completely unlike anything I have ever felt!

"All right, you're going to feel me move now as I scoot downward. Once there I am going to straddle your back. Are you doing okay?" Dee asked.

I murmured, "Mmm Hmm! The two of you... your four lovely hands... working together... feels so good!"

From her new position, Dee massaged the outside edges of my upper thighs, delightfully dragging her heavy breasts across my ass. I could feel her thick chocolaty nipples as they trailed across my skin!

As Maria edged upward, she took over massaging my thighs. Maria used both hands, simultaneously on the insides and outsides of my thighs.

Dee now sunk both hands in to deeply massage my ass. This continued for many glorious minutes before I felt Maria's hands lightly trace the lowest edge of my balls.

About this same time, Dee lubricated a finger and lightly dragged between my ass cheeks before stopping to apply firm pressure to my sphincter without actually breaching it.

"Uhgh!" I blurted with joy!

"Feels good, huh? You still doing okay?" Dee asked.

"Yes. Your hands and fingers are sensational... I nearly came!" I softly groaned.

"Mmm, well that makes me happy to hear! We are finished with your back now, so it's time to do your front. Maria dear, help our guest roll onto his back." Dee commanded.

"Yes, ma'am!" Maria answered as she obediently complied.

Once comfortably positioned on my back, Dee and Maria stood on opposite sides of the table to methodical massage my arms, hands, and fingers for several long minutes. It felt sensational!

Dee then ordered Maria to help her climb back onto the top of the table. From this position, Dee massaged my scalp, face, and shoulders. After several delicious minutes, Dee then scooted forward as she had done before to extend her reach. Completely unlike before, however, this time as Dee cradled my head with her thighs, her enticing ebony pussy was directly above my bearded face. She looked and smelled ravishing!

I took full advantage of this positioning to kiss and lick Dee's pussy as she continued leaning forward to massage my chest and upper abdomen. Several minutes later, Dee's pussy began to glimmer and she started to lightly grind it against my face.

Around about this time, I felt Maria once again begin to massage my feet and legs. Something felt different, however. It appeared as though Maria was using her breasts to smear lotion on me before her hands expertly worked it in!

Dee continued grinding her now very wet pussy against me as I felt her legs quiver and shake.

"Mmm... Mmm... Mmm... Yes! Yes! Mmm, oh, yes!" Dee roared as she erupted in orgasm!

I reached my hands up to fondle Dee's large, mature breasts and toy with her nipples as I enthusiastically continued to lap away at her glorious, slick, bald pussy.

Following her shuddering orgasm, Dee continued her massage, incrementally inching downward towards my crotch.

Maria then climbed up onto the table, straddling my ankles as she continued using the combination of her breasts and hands to caress and massage my thighs.

Dee and Maria then edged in closer and I could feel the warm breaths of their mouths as their four hands caressed all around my throbbing cock without actually touching it.

This went on for several moments as I moaned and groaned softly with great pleasure.

Then I felt Maria lean backwards as Dee extended forward, dragging her large, pillowy breasts over my cock.

This was followed by Dee retreating slightly so Maria could stretch forward to make her breasts traipse over my cock!

Back and forth, back and forth, my seductresses steered their slippery breasts over my rigid cock! Dee happed to have just finished and Maria was sliding upward when I felt my balls tighten. I shouted, "Ohh, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Get ready, I'm cumming!"

Maria arrived just in time to start zealously sucking my cock just as my orgasm exploded! She hungrily sucked to capture each blast of my cum, as sensuous, guttural, passionate sounds emitted from her throat, "Mmff... Mmff... Mmff!"

Dee cooed and gleefully cheered!

Maria then climbed above me to straddle mount my still erect cock as Dee stretched out her hands to cup and squeeze Maria's lovely tits.

From this position, Dee reciprocated by fondling Dee's mountainous mammaries and manipulating her thick, long, sensitive nipples.

Dee continued to grind her pussy on my tongue as Maria bounced zealously while fucking me.

Dee and Maria groped each other's sexy breasts for many minutes before leaning in to kiss each other deeply.

After nearly ten minutes we swapped. Dee slid down to fuck me in a reverse cowboy position while Maria enthusiastically scrambled to plant her delicious pussy on my face.

I reached one hand up to play with Maria's perky breasts while I used the other to affectionately rub Dee's firm, round ass as she fucked me hard and fast.

Maria moaned delightfully as my tongue twirled around her clit.

My hand on Dee's ass was slick from the massage oil so I traced my thumb around her butt hole before slowly inserting it into her ass.

Dee, who was already bouncing and bucking, leaned slightly backward signaling her approval.

Maria shuddered and cried out as she climaxed intensely against my face.

This soon pushed Dee over the edge as she too orgasmed, crying out, "Oh, Yes! Ohhh... Ahhh... Yes! Oh, fuck! Yes!"

Seizing the moment, I suggested we switch positions again. I scooted down to the foot of the table and told Maria to get on all fours in front of me with Dee laying on her back in front of Maria. I slammed my rock hard, thick cock into Maria's juicy pussy and she lowered her upper body to eat Dee's pussy!

There was an intoxicating sound of our pleasure-filled panting, moaning, and groaning as we continued to fuck and suck each other furiously!

12