Wedding Seduction

Story Info
I get off at a wedding and a bully gets his just desserts.
4.3k words
4.53
13k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me introduce myself, I'm Lucy, just 5ft (152 cm) and even though I say so myself I do have perfect proportions in my body, 34-23-35, I have a small 'b' cup but am very firm at 102 lbs. I dress as needed but love sexy underwear as it makes me feel sexy and helps to lure in my prey. I keep up with current trends so at the moment I have myself waxed which I love the feeling of and find it really accentuates my cunny.

I work hard and play hard. I like my men hard and my women soft and wet. I don't have time for long meaningful chats about the future of life. I'm not ashamed that I use men and women for my own needs. I love sex, all sex.......sex is my drive in life.

I have lived a very successful life both in my business and private life. Now I want to share my sexual experiences with you all. I think them to be a treat and sex should be shared.

This evening I have chosen to share with you an experience that occurred only just recently and involves my cougar side, I have many sides and age is not a thing with me. Older men and woman have experience, younger men and woman can be manipulated, with direction and of course they can go all night.

But let me continue. Hotel sex......wow......hotel sex. The thought gets me tingling. This particular evening I had been invited to my sisters best friends wedding. I love weddings. I have never been to a wedding where I haven't been able to wrap my hands around a cock or slip my hand into someones sexy underwear and feel how wet I am making them and most importantly, I have never been to a wedding where I haven't cum.

All varieties of people of all ages, size and backgrounds. I'm like a child in a toy shop.

It was a summer wedding and a hot day so I did not want tight clothing. I chose a cream summer dress that flowed to the floor, had a plunging neck line that promoted my boobs and was backless. I wore no bra but a very sexy white lace thong. I have tested this dress and yes, with the light in the right direction you can see straight through it. The outline of my legs and my inner thighs. If I stand still long enough the outline of my cunny is silhouetted beautifully.

I went to the hotel bar where I met my sister, Sarah, her husband, Gary and one of her grown sons, Marko, he's 21 and a student. Really don't know what he's studying nor does it matter. The bride and groom had been together for years and also had grown up children, Cara, 24 and Jamie, 21. Jamie and Marko have been thick as thieves for as long as I can remember, they even frequent the same Uni, again, no idea what Jamie studies nor does it matter.

Several other lads of that age were present too, along with some very fine looking older gentleman and some beautiful ladies of all shapes and sizes. My mind was beginning to race and I could feel a familier itch forming between my legs. Who should I make mine this evening.

The wedding was in full swing, laughing and dancing was abundant. I kept scanning for this evenings gift to myself when I saw Jamie looking very broken sat alone, away from the crowd, nursing what looked like lemonade and something.

'What's up with Jamie, Marko?' I asked my nephew who was stood next to me at the bar.

'Some of the lads here treat him like dirt, they talk down to him and take the piss out of him. You know, the geek in him and all that.' Remarked Marko.

Now Jamie is a bit geeky, not just in looks but he comes across as a bit of a brain on legs. As a lady gets older she sees beyond this and what you lads need to know is this, the young geek is the futures leader and if you look past the glasses and appearance they are usually rather sexy. Jamie was indeed that, geek chic, sexy but shy and with very little confidence when it comes to the ladies.

However, he is 5'11", rather well built, devilishly handsome and ripe for the picking.

'Ahhh, poor Jamie, I'll go and have a chat, try to cheer him up.' I proposed.

'OK, but go steady with him, you'll scare the pants off him.' Marko said.

'What's he drinking Marko?' I enquired.

'Most likely gin and tonic,' he shrugged.

I bought a gin and tonic and placed it on a table near to the patio doors. I then went over to Jamie.

'Hi Jamie, how's you? You look pretty fed up babe.' I commented as I leaned down to his face knowing he would be able to see down the top of my dress.

'I'm fine, weddings just aren't my thing and you know, lots of idiots at this one' he mumbled.

'Is that G&T, wait there, don't move.' I now have his attention and so I sway over to the table where I'd left the drink knowing full well that the light from the patio window will be silhouetting me all the way there and all the way back. Forward planning boys and girls.

As I saunter back I place my most innocent but sexy smile on my face and keep eye contact with him.

'Here, I bought this for myself to save waiting at the bar but I want you to have it,' he looked at me and was about to speak when I continued 'you will also tell me what is going on with you. Tell me or I will pester you all evening.' I was authoritarian and direct with him but kept my smile.

I sat next to him at his table. He looked at me, unsure, so I placed my hand on his thigh and squeezed 'Just tell me babe'. Gosh, what thighs. Unknown to him my mind was now set on feeling those thighs between mine and rather soon.

Jamie, stumbled his first few words but then got into his flow. In a nutshell he was bullied at school for being quiet and clever. A lad called Darren had made his life a misery and Jamie was glad to have escaped to Uni. Darren was here this evening and had clearly not grown up. He had been jibbing at Jamie, just little nasty digs but none the less, still not nice.

I hate bullies. I've come across bullies in my industry and have always found a way to take them down. I had an instant nasty plan forming in my mind, somewhat self serving but also with a dollop of humiliation for Darren.

I hugged up to Jamie and spoke into his ear, 'I think I can sort out this Darren idiot for you once and for all. You have to do something for me, which baby, you are going to love and then I will fix Darren for you.' You may as well be upfront in these situations ladies, the male of specious has the ability to completely miss the subtle come on so I say, lay it on a plate for them. I've found that in most cases 'no' is not their answer.

'I want you to come with me upstairs to my room Jamie and I want you to come with me right now.'

With that I simply took his hand, gave him a tug and walked him across the dance floor. No one noticed as it was far to busy and I couldn't really care less if they had of noticed. I took him to the lift, awaited it's arrival then dragged him inside.

'I know this may be shocking you a little Jamie, but I need you inside me. I can't help myself, sorry,' I then leaned into him and kissed him. He kissed me straight back, yay.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and drew him closer into me, opening my mouth and gently prodding his lips until he opened up and reciprocated. Our tongues melted together in a warm and wet dance. I instantly felt my cunny tingle and dampen. He could have taken me instantly, there and then I would have been ready for him.

The lift reached my floor and we dashed to my room. I quickly got the door open and pulled him inside, closing the door and locking it. He's mine now.

I return my arms to his neck and we kiss again. Deeply now. HIs arms pulling me strongly into him and there it is, a rock hard cock pushing against my tummy. His hands move to my bum and squeezes me strongly causing my lace to move against my clit. I need to be touched, I need..... to be licked.

I push him onto my bed, 'Stay like that babe,' I command.

I move to the side of the bed and reach over to his belt buckle. This is like Christmas, I love a new cock and unwrapping one for the first time gets me so wet and horny. I undo his buckle and button and then feel his hand under my skirt, moving up my leg. I swiftly slap his hand away, 'Not yet Jamie, my turn first.'

Pulling down his trouser fly I see his white boxer shorts, oooo almost matching. Pulling his fly apart and I see the outline of his cock. Have I mentioned that I love cocks, almost all cocks, average cocks, big cocks, circumcised, hooded and everything in between, I love a nice cock and this outline looked nice.

I leaned forward and placed my lips to the outline smelling his musky scent deep into my lungs. I brushed my cheek against it and felt it flinch. Not him, it. I gently lift his waist band with one hand and slide my other into his boxers. Finding the cock and wrapping my small hand around it. So nice. Just a perfectly nice cock. This will pleasure me but won't hurt me, 6 maybe 7 inches of prime 21 yr old cock.

I pulled it up his tummy letting the end out of his boxers, gently squeezing and stroking it as I did. Pre cum is dribbling out of it so I leant in, licked, then gently suckled the end of this glorious cock. It tastes so nice, pre cum, cum, cocks just taste nice.

Standing up I began to pull his trousers and boxers off, throwing them to the floor. I then leant back in, taking the tip of this cock into my mouth, wrapping my hand around it's base and I started going to town on it. Gently stroking up and down in time with my head bobbing on the end.

Now he's 21 so my extra 20 years of experience told me he wouldn't last long like this and I wanted his cum elsewhere, at that point anyway. Believe me, I was going to have his cum trickling down my throat, just not then.

I stood up letting the cock slap against him. 'Take your shirt off Jamie babe, I don't want to ruin it,' I advised him.

He was looking at me in a state of shock, wow, if he's shocked by that wait for the next minute. I only wish I'd been able to see his face.

As he literally pulled his shirt off I reached up and under my dress and pulled down my, now rather wet, lace panties. His eyes never left me.

I took my place back at the cock, which had been leaking again, and sucked it into my mouth. I love the taste and feel of pre cum. As I did so I reached my hand up to his face and rubbed my lace on his lips and nose. The flexing of the cock was strong.

I kept the cock in my mouth and pulled my dress up to allow me to turn and lift my leg over his body. He was now staring at my very wet cunny as I lowered it upon his face. He lapped a little and fumbled around with his mouth making the occasional contact in the right place. This was not good enough.

I let the cock out of my mouth and sat gently upright. I'm sure some of you ladies know this but for those who don't let me me inform you; If you sit upright with a gentleman's face nestled between your thighs then you are in total control. If you gently wiggle a little bit you feel his nose just enter you, this position also places your clit right on his mouth. A little direction to him and I guarantee you will be smiling.

I am fortunate in that I have a rather large clitorous so it is easy to find. I dropped my dress over his head and told him 'Suck in my clit Jamie,' he did so, 'now just flick me with your tongue,' he did so and so I started to ride his face. His nose just pushing inside of me, his tongue dancing on my clit. I do not last long like this and could instantly feel tingling through my cunny and tummy. Swarming over me as I involuntarily began to grind myself onto him. Fucking his face as if it was a well placed cock. The tingling was becoming unbearable and I needed to cum.

I let myself go loose and a torrent of juices poured out of me, smothering Jamie beneath me, flowing over his face and down his neck. I ground myself on him just long enough until I could hear him struggling a little, then lifted myself off him slightly and slid down his chest and tummy. Taking the cock in my hand I lifted myself up and rubbed the end of it into my wet, hot cunny until it was as slippery as I was, I then sank myself onto it until my little bum was nestling against him.

First Jamie was left left gasping for air, then he was gasping with pleasure as I enveloped him inside me and began rocking back and forth.

'I need you to cum in me Jamie,' I told him as I looked over my shoulder and into his eyes. 'I need you to cum hard and quick, don't hold back on me babe, I want to feel you exploding inside.'

His look was one of ecstasy. Most boys worry about lasting a decent amount of time. I was willing to bet that he'd never had a woman tell him to cum quickly before. Boys of Jamies age can cum and cum again over the course of an evening so long as he's kept interested each time after you make him cum.

The feeling of the cock inside me was just lovely. Cocks are so much nicer than toys, they just ripple and throb. I needed his cum. Grinding and rocking are all well and good for me but I was going to have my fun all evening. Right now I just want a cunny full of hot, young cum.

I lifted myself up to the tip of his cock and raised my dress knowing that he now had an eye full of his cock plunging in and out of me. Staying high on the cock and just fucking the end whilst he watched had the desired effect. In no time I could hear his breath intense then those hands moved to my hips and he started bucking the cock inside me.

'I'm cumming, oh god I'm cumming,' he shouted out.

'Cum for me babe, fill me with cum,' I felt the first throb and slid down so he came deep inside me. He was bucking hard and breathing hard and staying hard as spurt after spurt of delicious cum filled me up.

The feeling is just amazing, the feeling of a man cumming inside me, I just love it.

I kept my weight on him until I felt him stop pumping inside me. Quick as a flash I got off him and slipped on my lace, which I had never let go of. He looked a little shocked and as much as I was in a hurry I can't leave an unclean cock. I bent down and took it into my mouth. Tasting both our juices, licking and sucking him clean then swallowing it down, feeling it trickling into my throat.

Jamie had a satisfied look on his, 'Don't you be sitting there looking all smug babe. You have a awful lot of work to do for me, to me, this evening but for now I need you to stay just here. Go nowhere. Stay here, stay naked and think about what you are going to do to me to satisfy my needs.'

'Where are you going?' He enquired.

'I've decided I'm keeping you tonight babe so I'm just going to make my excuses then I'll be back, stay here, I won't be long.' I blew him a kiss and left.

Back in the lift I concentrated on my pelvic floor ensuring to keep as much cum inside me as I could. I was feeling very horny and very wicked. This was going to be so much fun........for me.

Exiting the lift I had a quick wonder around on the hunt for a small, private room that I could borrow for a while. I found a small bar room which was not being used and had a lock on the inside. I sneaked inside and placed my phone on a discreet shelf, recording the room.

Returning to the main wedding hall I found Marco.

'Marco, Jamies had enough and left for the evening.' I told him.

'I'll give him a bell in a while and see if he's ok.' Marco's a nice kid.

'He's a little upset so I'd let him be for now. He and I have had a good chat, give him bell tomorrow, I think he could do with sleeping it off. Who is Darren? I think he and I need a chat,' I asked.

'Darren is an utter dick, he wont listen to you or anyone.' Marko offered.

'Maybe so but it'll make me happy to have a chat.'

Marko pointed to a young man in a black suit, 6ft, nice build. Not the best looking fellow but I wasn't looking for that in him anyway.

'Thanks Marko, I'll see what I can do.'

Darren was talking with his mates as I drifted over toward him. Young lads like Darren are full of confidence and little persuasion would be needed to get him where I wanted him.

'Hi, Darren isn't it.' I looked up to him, slightly pouting and looking drunk.

'Well, hello. Yes I'm Darren and who are you darling.' Darling! What a prick.

'I'm a friend of the bride,' I stumbled into him 'Sorry, I'm rather tipsy.' I pulled his head down to mine and whispered in his ear 'Me and the girls have been talking and they say you are an expert with your tongue. I'd like to know if thats true Darren.'

His smile broadened, 'Well I like to believe these girls are right but there is only one way to know that for sure.' I knew the cock sure prat would say that.

'Really, why don't you follow me and prove it?' I walked away, took a few steps and looked over my shoulder. He was following me, of course he was.

I went to the small bar room and stepped inside. He followed me in, I closed and locked the door behind him.

Darren instantly made a grab for me. I pushed him away 'No no no, I want proof Darren. I want you to lay there and I am going have my proof.' I pointed to the floor. Like the puppy dog most men are he did as he was told.

I walked over him, feet either side of his chest, facing toward his head, my dress flowing against his chest.

Quick lesson folk. As I mentioned earlier, if you sit on on someone's face so you are facing the rest of their body then you get the nose stimulation and the clit in the mouth which is sooooo lovely. If you face the other way, away from their body then you can place the entrance to your cunny right into their mouth whilst grinding your clit on their nose. Not as lovely, but wickedly dirty, particularly if your cunny is full of someone else's cum.

I stepped either side of his head so he was looking up my skirt and seeing my lace clad cunny. I slowly began to lower myself toward his face.

'Oh Darren, I've gotten myself so wet thinking about this. I need you to make me cum with this magic tongue of yours.' My lace made contact with his face and I could feel the pressure of his tongue against me. I have to admit that, whilst I had no desire for this lad what so ever, the situation was really turning me on. So naughty, so sexy and, unbeknown to him, I was in such control, which just turns me on so much. This shouldn't take long at all.

I reached under my dress and pulled my lace to one side and without any hesitation he delved right in, his tongue darting straight for my cunny. No finesse, no skill just raw need on his part. As he did so I let my pelvic floor relax and all "my" jucies began to flow out of me and into him.

I started to grind onto his face. He was never going to pleasure me so I needed to do that myself. I fucked his head for all it was worth, flicking my clit against his nose. I needed to gush.

I smiled at the camera, closed my eyes and lost control on him. My clit was burning, my cunning was swelling, I rode him hard and could feel my orgasm filling my body, I began to shake and buck, thoughts of cocks and cunnies and all the amazing things I can do with them. This was about one thing and one thing only. Me, this was now about me cumming hard, me, showing a bully his place, me, me,me.

My orgasm hit me like a train, I bucked and moaned and ground myself into him. I opened myself up and let everything gush out of me, sitting down hard on his face giving him no choice but to swallow.

Once I was satisfied that he would have been given his just deserts. I stood and stepped away from him. He was a mess. HIs face, hair, neck and shirt were soaked. I had ridden him so hard that his nose bleeding. Inside, I found this hilarious.

As he lay there, panting and wiping his face, I walked to my phone and brought it over filming him up close.

He looked at the phone, 'What the fuck.'

'Now now, "darling", stay calm and listen to me. Before you get all wound up, know this. Outside this room are at least twenty men who will come in here and beat you senseless if I tell them too or what if I told tell the police that you just assaulted me. So, calm the fuck down.' He just looked at me.

12