Wednesday Evenings with Babs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first impression of it was as if we were two animals breeding.

To begin with, the visuals were incredible. Her pussy lips bulging out from between her thighs coupled with the way she arched her ass upward seemed to say 'Here I am little boy. Come and get me. I'm all yours'. The way she reached underneath with her left hand to stimulate her clit. When she came how her face, its left cheek pressed against the pillow, turned red and she let go of her clit so her hands could claw at the bed sheet. The little yelps that escaped from her mouth. And finally, those little shudders that rippled through her body for a few seconds after.

As I watched this it was a miracle that I didn't blow my load prematurely. With my pubic hair out of the way, every point of contact with her smooth pubes became a challenge to this already difficult exercise in human restraint. Now it was time to let loose. To 'get mine'.

With her hips providing natural grip points for my hands, it felt like I was driving my cock into her to a point deeper than it had previously been able to reach. As orgasm approached my pelvic thrusts became so intense that I could have sworn I was lifting her up off her knees. When I came the sensation was so intense it felt like I might pop out of the small of her back and shoot cum all over her. Left panting, I held myself against her, savoring the moment until my cock went limp to the point where I could feel my load beginning to run out of her. But before I backed away, she giggled and playfully wiggled her hips left and right, saying "That feel good? C'mon... tell me... did that feel good?"

"Feel GOOD?" I replied. "Pardon my language but that was FUCKING AWESOME!"

Doggie style would quickly become and still is my favorite position. It is crude. It is without finesse or restraint yet there is this wonderful rhythmic tempo to it. Simply put, it is the very definition of FUCKING in all caps.

'What could top this experience?' I thought 'I mean, just how many ways can a naked woman and man arouse and satisfy each other?' Little did I realize, the answers to those rhetorical questions were just beginning to reveal themselves.

============================

Next: A Journey To The Promised Land of Sex

12