Wednesday Story - 18 Dec 2019

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the party, at a given point she grabbed the arms of the two fastest as the four of them went the winding stairs up to the next floor. Once again, the captain caught himself as he stared at her sexually, as the many with him, as he followed them. Upstairs the colonel joined them as she had to take the elevator with her date and obviously to him they were all over each other in the elevator. The four found a sofa in which she sat, one Daddy was on her right on the armrest, the second on her left and the third pulled another sofa to sit opposite her while they continued their conversation in private in an animated way. The eyes of The Daddies almost jumped out of their faces as the cloth of the skirt on the upper thigh glided off after she crossed her legs and she kept it that way the whole time they were there.

Later, when they went each other ways after The Political Leader and his wife arrived, unannounced. The Political Leader doesn't come to this kind of opening and the VIPs present wondered why he came and didn't pay attention to them and they totally lost it when he, the captain, The Empress, and the beautiful caramel wife sought a private space and discussed something. A few minutes later, the captain and the wife separated from the other two and they, arm in arm, made a round. The wife is also a Gazelle Par Excellence and as such, she rivaled The Empress in every attribute and they consider each other a Sister. In the years past the captain fucked the wife, who also was and still is a free agent, despite her marriage, hundreds of times. She doesn't desire a Daddy but she likes the captain and he fucked her in his own house, he fucked her in her own house, he fucked her in her husband' private house and he even fucked her during her hen-night. He fucked her in his residence and for many times the husband was a witness. During the round, the wife begged sweetly for him to fuck her this night. He considered it, he was tempted because she's a Gazelle of the rarest breed, but he declined because he was in a committed serious relationship.

Later when The Political Leader made his round with the wife, The Empress spent a minute or three with The Kardinal who was to oversee the exploitation of the hospital. At the end, when the captain and she went, arm in arm, to the exit, the youngest Daddy tried one more time to take her with him but she said to him, 'Come on..., be a gentleman..., I'm with my husband,' as she crawled against him.

Her sexual energy multiplied under his eyes as it simply radiated off her in the bedroom back at home. He began the prep by losing the charming high-bun her hair was tied in after she had requested for the honour. Her hair is another unique element he had not seen on a second person. It is long enough to hang five centimeters over the nipples, it is thick and wavy in a repeating order of strings in ginger, copper, and auburn and, strangely enough, if you put that in a bun the hair shines in

reddish-blondish and she has no blond hair on her head, he preferred it that way. For now, he knew he was the only man that knew that the grapes didn't match the carpet. The nicely trimmed upside-down triangle above the minuscule pussy is dark red.

'Damned,' he thought once again, 'my dickhead is six-time bigger than her pussy, but still...,'

He was still dressed in his charismatic black tie while he waited for the order to undress. While most of the older women at the party wore gowns and while the younger women wore mainly LBD's, she was elegant conservative dressed in a two-part bespoke suit designed to highlight her figure while she gave away a hint of cleavage. He never understood why it is called conservative. She may look conservative for most people in their circle but she was sexy like hell in his eyes. He took off the earrings, the necklace, and the wristband and the watch. They are expensive and all are mainly of white pearls set in gold and then he took the bigger than average brooch off the jacket. On purpose, he used some force to put some pressure on the tit, the first time he came this close to it. The brooch is a unicorn of mini black pearls, her favorite mythical animal, set in a golden circle with a thin emerald edge. The unicorn is the symbol of The House she built on Earthree. He helped her out of the greenish soft silken jacket with subtle golden accents and threw it on the bed. He unbuttoned her out of the goldish silken blouse and he almost whistled loud about the way the cloth was glued around the waist and about the way the breasts bulged out upwards. He unbuckled the unnecessary black bra of lace with accents of gold to reveal the firm double C class marvelous all-natural breasts that defied gravity.

'The tits that spit on bras', he defined it the first time he saw them for real and he thought, 'Dammed..., I wish the nipps were hard..., unfucking-believable..., they look so average.'

For him, the 'tits 'n nipps' were her greatest assets in a body full of great assets. Every time he saw them he was in awe about their harmonious symmetry. They were like they were glued against each other there in the middle of the chest and from there they slightly pointed outwards in an insanely manner while the nipples were exactly where they were supposed to be. A fraction of a millimeter off that point would kill the symmetry. The solid tits moved up and down in a lazy manner and he sighed loud and she smiled at him with an expression like, 'Yyyeeesss..., I know..., right.'

They both knew that the pair would grow a size or so after her Daddy had made the woman into..., A Woman. He took the civilized short wrapped skirt off and swung it on the bed on top of the other clothes. He placed his thumbs in the black panties of lace with golden accents to pull it down under the cheeks and he went on one knee to pull the full-ass-covering panties all the way down. She was wet, although her smell was discrete, they both could smell it, but surprisingly the panties was dry. With her hands in turn on his shoulder, she stepped nicely out of the panties and he managed to control himself not to smell it and he threw it over his head on the bed. She offered him her feet in turn to let him take the beautiful matching to the suit pumps off her charming pedicured little feet.

She collected his ring and the jewels, the jacket, the blouse, the skirt in one hand and she took the bra, the panties, and the shoes in her other hand and she went to the spacious walked-in closet while he watched. The closet is her own private sanctuary and he watched because she wanted him to watch as she looked at him over her shoulder as she swung her hips left and right in a sensual manner.

'Take your clothes off..., commander,' she ordered while she smiled.

As a first, in her present, he couldn't help himself, he began to grow and after he was done to undress he was hard to the max. Never in the history of his sexual life he became so hard so quickly. He used to prefer Gazelles all the way and twice on Sunday like most men in general and The Daddies in particular. He himself did get many Gazelles and after his last wonderful Gazelle was claimed and accepted the claim, he was done with it. He always made sure that his Gazelles had at least her father alive so that he wasn't the one who had to prepare them and to deliver them to a Daddy when they were claimed and..., to watch the first three Fucks. His last Gazelle was married and her husband prepared her but each time he took the loss personal.

'Assholes,' the said internally and he meant The Daddies.

His Empress is The Woman he would design if he was a sculptor and shortly he will have the chance to touch her assets, at last and..., he will beat her Daddy to it.

'That's a win,' he thought proudly.

His blood boiled, his cock buzzed, his balls tingled, his heart pumped like never before.

She was almost ready for her Daddy to be and he knew how happy she was with the 'one in a trillion' luck when she found him as a baby. He knew that because he was also there as a lieutenant second class on that beautiful sunny day that ended in a blood-tainted stormy rainy night. She and he saw him grow up and they knew it when he conquered his first Gazelle and they for sure knew it when he made The Rounds with her and as such he became officially a Daddy when most boys of his age were busy playing video games or so. Once, when the former captain was young, he did the same thing. He made The Rounds with his first woman, a Gazelle. Now, her Daddy to be had a Cattle of Gazelles without knowing that one of the three greatest Gazelles stood in front of his door about to offer herself to him.

It all happened before, their lives were intertwined in a loop that repeats itself every three centuries or so from his side. When they found each other he was their Daddy, on and off, for her and her family, for millennia and in between they missed each other several times. In the history of her family, it was and is Destiny, simply Destiny but in the streets, it is called 'The Destiny Of The Mighty Cock' on the planet they originate from.

He, the commander, was shaped like a Greek God as were the three Daddies at the party. Only they could never be a Greek God because they were black and guess what..., the commander is also black..., on this Earth he could not be a Greek God. In TDW he's in the 'Hung like a horse, (HLH)' category. A class lower than 'The Trunks of The Daddies' and a class higher than the 'Well-hunged' category.

So, to his great disappointment, he fell short to be a Daddy himself. He's thick enough to be a Daddy and he only failed in length..., he failed this much but The Rules are strict..., no exception is made. He is an Initiated of TDW and he carries the title of an MM..., a Mister Man, the second-highest category of men with big cocks..., collectively known as..., The Man/s. He is a handsome pitch-black man with charisma and charm to spare with the vibe of a born leader. The combination with thick as his wrist member and thick hard balls to boot allowed him to enjoy a hetero sex-life. The Daddies were right, there's nothing better in the sexual sense that to abuse a Gazelle out of her mind. He went through Gazelles and occasionally through Amazones and Cows and every other type in between till he found his Woman..., his Old Lady to be. Never in his life, he expected to fall in love, he was set for a bachelor's life till his last breath.

'Man..., man..., man..., all this and still not good enough, ' he thought when she appeared out of the closet. She acknowledge his manhood with a quick look and a slight smile but he knew she was only polite and for the rest, she simply had no eyes for it.

'Don't touch me with it, please,' she said in the same way she requested for the honour earlier but this time it was an order while she put the three items she wanted to wear on the king-size four-poster bed and she took her wedding ring off and dropped it on the bed.

So, she had asked him for the honour to prepare her and he had no clue about the song that played in her head during the shower. It was 'Tonight is the Night' by Betty Wright. He was never closer to her as he began the shower carefully as if she was of porcelain.

'Don't be shy..., commander,' she said and she continued laughingly, 'put some efforts in it..., please.'

That was music to his ears and he went for it. She cackled pleasantly all the time they were in the shower as she was impressed by his improvisation. He used a rich amount of shampoo for the hair and after he used a rich amount of soap as he did the tits 'n nipps as he owned them for the double amount of time he did the hair. Each time he took his time with the tits 'n nipps. He did her face, throat and neck and then the tits 'n nipps. He did one arm and hand and he did the fingers one by one and then the tits 'n nipps. He did the other arm and hand and the fingers one by one and the tits 'n nipps. He went behind her to do the back and then the tits 'n nipps. He took extra time for the ass and the crack and then the tits 'n nipps. He did the ass again and the tits 'n nipps. He did the ass for the third time and the tits 'n nipps. He did her belly and then the tits 'n nipps. She cackled in a higher manner as he smacked a cheek as he went in front of her to go on his knees all the way to do one thigh, one leg and one foot and the toes one by one and back to the tits 'n nipps, he did the other leg as previously and then back to the tits 'n nipps.

'Aaahhh..., the magical pussy,' he said to himself as he hesitated.

'Go ahead, commander,' she said.

He did the crotch, carefully, and then back to the tits 'n nipps. He enjoyed himself but the thing was, all of it, although she cackled, had no effect on her. All his women moaned and groaned but his Empress did not, not once.

After the shower, she cackled again as he dried her meticulously and confidently as he took his time, as above, with her marvelous chest, the divine waist and the artwork that is her ass, the sexy soft muscled thighs, and the elegant movie star legs. He found himself in front of her and he decided to dry her hair for the second time and this time he did it with comical energy, the way one dries the hair of a kid. She went along with it and again, she cackled joyously and after they smiled at each other like they really were lovers while he swung the towel around his neck and while his cock was so hard it hurt as it jumped up and down from horizontal to as good as vertical. He was never this hard and he never was this hornier even not with his wife to be.

'So striking,' he thought, 'how the haughtiness on her face disappears as she smiles and how the haughtiness comes back on the face as soon as the smile fades. '

In the bedroom, he combed the damped hair with his fingers and after he grabbed the panties from under the robe and he went on a knee to help her in the black lace panties trimmed with burgundy lace.

'Ooo..., all the colours of the family,' he said to himself when he picked the panties up. I bet, guys and gals, you can guess the colours of the robe.

He put her in her robe and he tied the bow nicely from behind her without touching her with his manhood while his chin rested on one of her collar bones. After he had given her a three seconds kiss on the cheek he said, 'Your Grace..., may all your desires be satisfied.'

She thanked him with her eyes first and second with her wonderful smile in such a way his stomach turned in the good way and while he felt the knick in his knees.

'Such a pity, I will not see her blossom,' he thought.

She's an adult without sexual maturity. He could see that because he and the rest of her people knew, she was a virgin. Nobody will believe it but this thirty-three-year-old will blossom like a teenager who had great sex from her first time on and transfer her great body to the mathematical ideal body people will drool after on a higher level than at present and think about it like this, 'Now, that's poetry in motion.' Well, her passport says that she's thirty-three but it might be twenty-five as well but in fact, she centuries-old and her Mother and her Granny are millennia old and they too could pass for women in their early thirties.

'Three Empresses, Three Earths in Three Milky Ways and a shared Daddy and together the four of them are meant to rule The TripleVerse they live in and he, soon to be a general, will witness it and be part of it,' he thought joyously and he continued to think, 'and die as a ridiculously rich old man.'

She grinned at him as she looks upwards. He answered her grin also with a grin as he took an unnecessary round over the breasts, the waist, the curves of the hips and the ass and man..., once again, did he wish he could pull her against him, plant his mouth on her neck, dry-hump her in her crack and play with the tits full out..., for starters.

He was behind her and, once again, he sniffed her smell hard in while he kneaded her bottom and after he took the tits in his hands again. She let him as he kneaded them, he pressed them together, he pulled them outwards and also, once again, he rubbed the nipples with his thumbs in full circles three times clockwise and three times counterclockwise. She cackled again while she thought, 'Sorry..., dear ex-husband..., you're not the one who will see them grow.'

'Just to be certain..., everything in its place..., it seems..., your Grace,' he said playfully but his voice trembled of horniness.

'Sssuuurrreee.'

He finished the prep with an inspecting round around her in an appreciative way. When he was in front of her again he thought against better judgement, 'Why the hell not?'

'May I kiss you..., you're Grace?' he asked confidently.

'Nnnooo,' was the cackled answer but she admired his guts.

'Aaahhh,' he said as he shrugged his shoulders and he continued, 'I had to try.'

'Uuuhhhuuuhhh.'

For a second there her horny eyes sparkled of internal joy as she nodded at the ring and he picked it up and he placed it on the right finger. She nodded at the last item on the bed, a bottle of Chanel no 5. He sprayed a rich cloud in the air and she walked through it and he threw the bottle back on the bed. She looked him deep in the eyes and he understood what she meant with it as she nodded at the bathroom. He went in the room and she stayed put. In the plus-sized open shower he stood where they could see each other and he began to pull himself off while they had eye-contact. Never in his life he had done that. He never came to it because he fucked his first adult woman, a Gazelle, in the course of the day on which he woke up with his first HLH hard-on. One the same day he heard he was not in The Daddy's class and he went to the tropical center in his metropole to sulk in his disappointment where he saw her. She was a fine, fine, fine specimen of a Gazelle and twice his age but still under the thirty. She was the first in his harem and he conquered woman after woman. During his teens he never fucked a girl of his own age.

'This is a one-off..., this will never happen again,' he said to himself in the shower.

He was in a serious relationship. He was in a secretive relationship with a higher ranked female officer, a commander, that commander, in The Third Regiment. Such a relationship was strictly forbidden and the second she had promoted him he realize that it was not a secret, it never was. His Empress knew, he led a hetero sex-life outside of his duties of a make believe husband. He was clear about that.

'There are only three rules, captain,' she said to him back then when they came to an agreement. She continued while she used her fingers to count them down, 'Discretion..., Discretion..., Discretion..., Don't fucking embarrass me.'

But then, shortly after the start of his commission he fell in love and became a one-woman man.

'Strange,' he said to himself, 'how these things work out. You fly from pussy to pussy and suddenly..., you only want one single pussy.'

He didn't tell his Empress that.

'How could it be?,' he thought on the spot, 'What were they thinking? You can't hide anything from her and now, for certain, she has already ordered our executions. How cruel..., she promoted him to a commander to execute them both together as commanders to set, once again, an example. One does not sin against her rules and live to tell. The sooner or the later she will deal with you. O well..., the two of us are supposed to know that. Stupid..., stupid... stupid..., fuck..., our own damn fault.'

He rested in his fate. He looked at the door expecting some of his brothers and sisters in arms to come in and to guide him off but then it dawned on him when he looked back at her as nobody entered the room.

'Oooooo..., how sweet..., how classy..., She had giving them her blessings by making them equal in rank.'