Week in Lauderdale-By-The-Sea Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down and undid the bottom one. There weren't but five and she had two undone already while I was doing the one. She was, unknowingly, flashing her small pink nipples, she was really, like I said earlier, flat chested but she had thick hard noticeable nipples, they were quarter size, almost the same color as her skin.

She was clueless as to what we were doing to her. Tom saw us and danced back over to us; he had a surprised look on his face when he noticed Jessie's dress unbuttoned. I started pulling her dress strap down, she would feel it tickling her arm and pull it back up, I did that several times, each time her tiny tit and hard nipple would completely show.

Finally, Donna reached up and untied one of the strings allowing her top to drop away and open exposing her tit, but she just kept on dancing. Donna started to untie the other one and I stopped her, I told her that her dress would fall off if she did, she laughed and said she knew that, I told her to wait a little bit.

Everyone was enjoying Jessie's little show when Donna undid another button. I could not believe her best friend was doing this to her, the front-left side of her dress was hanging to the side, almost like a toga and her white panties were showing from what little bit of dress she still had on. Then she grabbed Donna and hung on her, telling her she had to pee really bad, but she needed help getting there.

So off we went to the lady's room. Everyone was laughing and pointing at Jessie in her state of undress. We made it to the rest room and Donna had to help her lift her dress, pull her panties down then help her sit down.

We talked and waited for Jessie to finish, I giggled, and then I told Donna how mean she was, she laughed too. We open the door and Jessie was sleeping where Donna had left her.

This ain't good, I thought to myself. Donna reached down and started to pull her panties back up, but then said, "You know it would be easier to just take them off of her, wouldn't it?"

And Donna just pulled them off of her limp legs. I asked Donna, "how are you going to get a naked girl out of her, down the street and back to your room?"

She said giggling, "She ain't naked yet!"

Donna then lifted her out of the stall and leaned her against the sink, she had the cutest red bush, which was on display as well as her one little titties. Donna than asked me to help her get her to one of the sofas in the club, so with me on one side and Donna on the other, we kind of carried her to one of the sofas and sat her down.

She was gone, passed out, one little tit and nipple still on display and her bush was for the most part on display as well! We sat there and rested a minute laughing at her, and what we had done.

Donna asked if I wanted another beer, I said yes and off she went. I watched Jessie and walked over to get my jacket, as she ordered our drinks, then she motioned me over to her. She said she needed another dollar and a tip. I gave it to her and we waited for our beers. When we got them, we head back to Jessie, still passed out, but two young guys had taken our places.

The one on the left was shaking her shoulder and trying to get her to talk to him. The other one was just staring at the half naked girl they had found. We just stopped and watched as he tried to get a response from her, then he reached down and undid her last button, very carefully like he didn't want to wake her, and opened her dress up all the way down both sides.

A few more guys were now crowded around watching them. Then he reached up and untied the other tie letting her dress fall off her body completely leaving her total naked and on display. When the guy on the right pulled her legs apart and started to play with her, Donna said, "ok that's enough," and headed toward them to get Jessie.

Donna pushed her way through the wall of guys to get to Jessie and stopped them, asking them, "What the hell do you think you are doing to her?" Donna reached down and started pulling her up to get her out of there, the two guys jumped up and taking her dress and headed across the bar with it.

I told Donna, "Now she is naked!"

I put my jacket back on and we half-carried her toward the door across the dance floor, when Tom saw us and asked if we needed any help, Donna said sure can you carry her to the hotel for us. He easily scooped her up and said, "Lead the way."

When we go to the door the guy said you can't go out there with her like that the cops are hanging around tonight, so I took off my jacket and sorta covered her chest up. Out the door we went, and after about a block the jacket fell off of Jessie, Tom said not to cover her back up, it was his payment for carrying her home. When we got back to the hotel, I left them to get poor Jessie to her bed.

12