Weekend at Aunt Nikkis

Story Info
A visit to Aunt Nikki's house turns into threesome.
2.8k words
4.48
111.3k
120

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lanfisher
lanfisher
124 Followers

I am Midwestern born and raised guy. If you know anything about living in the Midwest, you know that winter is cold, grey and can often drag well into May. I hate the cold and grey. When I graduated from college a few years back, I got a job offer to work for a company located on the west coast of Florida. I took the job. I was so excited to move to the sun and fun of Florida.

I love living in Florida, but it was about it get even better. It all started about a year ago when I went home for the holidays.

My mom is from a large family, nine kids to be exact. My mom is one of the oldest. My Aunt Nicole, everyone in the family calls her Nikki, is the youngest. Everyone says that my Mom and Nikki are spitting images of each other. I do see the resemblance but personally, I think they look more like mother/daughter than sisters.

Aunt Nikki is only twelve years older than me. She is more like a cousin than an Aunt, mainly because of her age. As long as I can remember she has been the "FUN" Aunt. She would always hang with all of my cousins and me. When we got older, she was the cool Aunt, sneaking us beers and drinks at the family picnics and holiday parties. When I got to college she would come to our tailgates and take me out to the bar.

The other thing you need to about my Aunt Nikki is she is HOT! She is fit, has blonde hair, blue eyes, a fantastic set of natural tits, and an ass you can bounce quarters off. Even though she has a professional career, she remains a yoga instructor and fitness trainer on the side.

Let's get to the point. I have fantasized what it would be like to hook-up with Aunt Nikki ever since I got my first hardon. I have spilled plenty of cum, thinking about Aunt Nikki. Of course, hooking up with her was never going to happen because she is my Aunt, family.

To make matters even more frustrating for me, there have always been these whispers that Aunt Nikki and her first husband had an open marriage and that they were swingers.

Nikki divorced her first husband and got married about 3 years ago to a new guy, Miguel. Miguel is older than Nikki, but they seem to be a good match. He is a fun loving and a very gracious person.

As I said earlier, I was home for the holidays. At the family holiday gathering I spent a lot of the evening talking with Miguel. It was the first time I had an opportunity to really get to know him. At some point the topic of the recent hurricanes in Florida came up. He said that he had a house in Florida and that it had sustained some damage and was complaining about his troubles getting things repaired after the storm.

We were both a little embarrassed and had a good laugh when we realized that I live about 45 minutes from his house, small world.

A few weeks after I returned home to Florida, I got a call from my Aunt Nikki. She and Miguel were coming down to Florida for a long weekend and invited me to their house.

I drove over to their house the next Saturday. What a beautiful home, right on the bay, with a boat dock and short walk to one of the popular Florida beaches. The house has a huge resort style pool, spa and outdoor shower that are surrounded by palm trees, landscaping and walls so it is extremely private.

When we finished touring the house Nikki said, "It's pool time, did you bring a swim suit?"

I replied, "No, I didn't think we would be swimming."

Nikki was quick to respond, "No worries, you can wear one of Miguel's, you two are about the same size and he has plenty of swim suits." Then Aunt Nikki added flippantly "If his don't fit, no problem, as a swim suit isn't required in our pool."

I wasn't sure how to take her comment, and just laughed it off.

After a pause, Nikki said "Come on, let's get our suits on. You can change in the guest room, I'll bring you a swimsuit."

After she brought me a swim suit, I changed and headed to the pool. When I got to the pool Miguel and Nikki were both already in the water. I wasted no time and joined them.

After a few minutes of swimming and splashing around Miguel said, "Babe, how about making us some of your world-famous margaritas."

Nikki got out of the pool and headed over to the pool side tiki bar to mix the drinks.

As I mentioned Nikki has a great body, and she's not shy about showing it off. She was wearing a tiny black thong bikini. I was having a hard time not staring. When I say tiny, I mean teeny tiny, not that I was complaining.

Nikki brought the drinks to us and got back into the pool. I blurted out "Wow Aunt Nikki, that is a tiny bikini. I guess you weren't kidding about not needing a swim suit in your pool."

Nikki laughed and then tells me, "I swim naked in the pool all the time."

Not to be undone I asked her, "If you swim naked all the time, why do you have a bikini on now?"

It took about ten seconds for Nikki to remove her thong and bikini top. She threw her thong at Miguel and the top at me.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Aunt Nikki nude, all these years wondering what she would look like nude. Now I knew, fantastic! She was showing off her 36D breasts and her completely shaven pussy. She looked better than I could have ever imagined. I was mesmerized.

Out of the corner off my eye I saw Miguel slip off his trunks and throw them at Nikki. I wasn't sure what to think but wasted no time in pulling off my swim trunks and joining the fun.

Nikki, not being shy, came right over to me to check out what had been hiding in my swim trunks. Of course, she was also showing off her gorgeous full breasts and her perky nipples. After I got an up-close look at Nikki, there was definitely more of me for her to see, as I had become fully erect.

Miguel was across the pool from us, watching as Niki put one hand on the back of my neck, and the other on my manhood. Nikki pressed her breasts against my chest and gave me a wet, sloppy kiss. I wrapped he arms around her and instinctively pressed my cock against her.

She pulled her lips from mine and said, "I have noticed you starting at me for years. You like what you see?"

Stunned, I choked out a "Yes."

Miguel spoke, "If he didn't want Nikki to do that again, I could put a stop to it."

I said "I don't mind, as long as it's okay with you."

He replied "It's okay with me, I rather enjoy it."

Nikki added, "We love to share."

As Nikki and I continued to kiss Miguel moved across the pool. He and I were now standing next to each other, backs against the side of the pool. Nikki had a hand wrapped around each of our cocks. As she started to stroke our cocks, I knew she was comparing the two cocks for length and girth. I am good sized and could see Miguel was almost the same length.

Nikki cooed, "Two cocks just for me and both sooo hard and big."

Miguel started to suck on her right nipple, telling me to do the same to her left nipple. Having two mouths sucking on her nipples was driving her wild. As we sucked, she continued to stroke our cocks. My head was spinning.

Miguel asked Nikki "Would you like to take this to the bedroom?"

She answered, "Only if I get to take you both inside."

We hopped out of the pool, quickly dried off, and headed for the house. When we got to the bedroom things seemed to go rather quickly, after all, the three of us were already nude.

Nikki was sitting on the edge of the bed and began by taking Miguel's cock in her mouth. At the same time, she was stroking my cock. I must admit, I was getting hard just watching her give Miguel oral. She seemed to know exactly what he wanted and was in control of the entire situation.

Once she got Miguel as hard as he could be, she told me to lie down on my back. Nikki hopped on the bed, with her head between my legs, and my cock in her mouth. She was on her knees, with her ass in the air. Miguel was standing behind her, next to the bed, sliding his cock into Nikki's wet pussy.

He started slow, and then the thrusts got faster and harder. I know because the harder Miguel plunged, the harder it became for Nikki to keep my cock in her mouth. He was moving her entire body back and forth, making her boobs swing.

I told Miguel "Spank that ass, after all she's being a naughty Auntie."

Between gasps of air, Nikki said, "You like that, don't you, watching your Aunt getting fucked while I suck on your dick."

He slapped her ass several times on each cheek before saying, "Nikki, I'm making your ass red, and my hand sting."

After about ten minutes of thrusting into her, she started to have her first orgasm, Miguel could tell she was cumming and shot his load into her as she came. It was incredible to watch the two of them cum. I thought for sure I was going to shoot my load in her mouth when they came.

As soon as they finished, I said to Miguel "Let's switch places, it's my turn now. I have always wanted to fuck that sweet pussy."

Nikki giggled, "Such a dirty boy, do you kiss your Mom with that mouth?" That made me even harder, as my mind started putting together the family connections.

In my mind I was thinking, is this wrong, fucking my Aunt? I didn't care, my cock had taken over my thinking.

Nikki rolled over onto her back, Miguel and I started sucking and playing with her nipples again. As we were pleasuring her nipples, I reached down between her legs. She was extremely wet, to the point of dripping. I continued to play with her clit with my thumb, while sliding my fingers between her swollen lips.

I slipped a finger, then two into her wet pussy.

I started finger fucking her and she moaned, "Are you getting turned on seeing your dear Auntie like this, naked, her cunt filled with your fingers and another man's cum?"

That sent me over the edge, now it was my turn. She was laying with her head very near the side of the bed. I grabbed her ankles and placed them on my shoulders. I slid my cock between her lips, into her dripping wet folds, fucking her like a madman.

Miguel was standing by the bed, enjoying watching the two of us. Nikki reached out and grabbed his now flaccid cock and pulled him closer and took his cock in her mouth. Miguel began to rub and pinch her nipples. This was making her even hotter, she grabbed my ass pulling me into her with each one of my strokes.

Miguel was getting hard fast, and that seemed to excite Nikki even more. I was fucking her hard, my balls were slapping up against her ass as she sucked Miguel's cock. It took only a few minutes before she had her second orgasm. This time it was hard, intense and lasted two or three minutes.

I did stop slamming into her. My body was covered in sweat as I pounded her pussy.

Miguel's cock fell out of her mouth, as she was gasping for air, trying to catch her breath.

She was almost screaming "God yes, that's it fuck me, fuck me!!"

Nikki grabbed Miguel's cock, stroking it and clutching his balls.

I was close, ready to shoot a huge load of spunk into her red hot womb.

I shouted at Miguel, "Shove your cock back in her mouth, she wants it HARD"

He slammed his cock into her mouth, balls deep. I could see and hear her gagging on his manhood.

I was surprised how much I enjoyed watching Nikki deep throat Miguel's cock.

His cock and my cock were having the desire effect on Nikki. I could feel her leg muscles tighten up, I knew she was about to cum for the third time.

I wanted to blow my wad while she was cumming, so I pushed hard and deep into her with long quick thrusts. Nikki started to scream and thrash on the bed. I could feel the cum building in my balls.

She started bucking and I let loose, shooting load after huge load into her.

The scene must have been too much for Miguel as he emptied his balls into Nikki's mouth.

We all collapsed on the bed and it took a few minutes for us to catch our collective breaths.

Nikki started moving first, she grabbed my hand and said "I need to shower"

Hand in hand we left the bedroom as she led me to the outdoor shower on the pool deck.

When we got to the shower, Nikki turned on the water and we both rinsed the sweat and cum form our bodies. Being a young man, it didn't' take long before I was starting to get hard again.

I pulled Nikki towards me and started kissing her, when I felt her hands begin rubbing my dick.

"Mmmm this looks so tasty, and I'm so hungry" Nikki growled.

She dropped to her knees, put my cock in her mouth and began a slow, deep and sensual blowjob.

"Aaahh yeah" I exhaled.

"JESUS" I exclaimed when I looked down at my Aunt."

Nikki was going to town on my dick, pumping her head back and forth while speeding up as she did so.

"Mmmfh, mmmm, ummm" Aunt Nikki moaned amidst the repeated squelching sounds from my cock entering her warm, wet mouth.

"Cum for me baby I want it" she cooed, turning her blowjob into a handjob.

"Well Auntie I don't know how much you want it" I teased.

"I wanna drink all of your cum up, empty your balls into my mouth," she flirted.

I was surprised at the new level of dirty talk but played along.

"Still not hearing what I wanna hear," I replied.

"PLEASE!! I WANT ALL YOUR CUM IN MY TUMMY" she cried.

"And that's what I wanted to hear," I said.

I snaked my hands down the back of her head, running my fingers through her golden locks. As I did so, I slammed my pelvis forward as hard as I could, shoving my cock down her throat as I began to aggressively fuck her face.

"UUUUGGGGHHH," Nikki screamed as the tip of her nose began reaching my pubes.

I pistoned my cock in and out of her throat as hard as I possibly could, letting up as little as possible.

I looked down, Nikki had her eyes closed in ecstasy and was desperately rubbing her pussy to get as much pleasure as she possibly could. I carried on my assault on my Aunts mouth.

It didn't take long before I felt that ever familiar feeling brewing in my balls.

"Oh God, here we go Nikki, where do you want it: throat, face or tits?" I grunted.

I felt two taps on my side.

"Tits it is, okay get ready" I instructed.

I threw my back and some of my knees into my pumping, giving me as much force as I was physically able to give.

"OKAY 3, 2, 1 AND NOW!" I shouted.

The moment I finished speaking my Aunt threw herself back on her knees while rubbing her clit.

I pointed my cock at her and started furiously stroking until cum started shooting from my cock, spraying my Aunt with rope after rope of my spunk, covering her in a thick coat of my jism.

"AHhhh!" I barked as my knees buckled and I fell on my ass.

I looked at my Aunt as she leant back on her arms and opened her mouth, letting a small amount of cum dribble down onto her chin.

"Well I guess it was all three," punctuating myself with a laugh.

Nikki stood and said, "Time to get cleaned up and I need a nap."

She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and added, "Don't even think your leaving anytime soon, the fun is just beginning."

lanfisher
lanfisher
124 Followers