Weekend at Aunt Nikkis Pt. 04

Story Info
Nikki gets spit roasted & double vaginal.
4k words
4.49
35.2k
40

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lanfisher
lanfisher
124 Followers

This is the fourth installment of My Weekend at Aunt Nikki's. You may want to read the previous installments prior to reading this one. I hope you enjoy.

*****

The sun and sex must have gotten the best of me, as I fell asleep on the lounge chair next to Aunt Nikki. When I woke up I found myself on a chaise chair next to a pool, naked and alone. It took me a second or two to get my bearings. A grin crept across my face as I remembered the bikini modeling and the mind blowing sexy with Aunt Nikki and Aviva.

The grin quickly disappeared when I realized that I had to get going and fast. I could not miss my co-workers birthday party. He had asked me to pick-up some of the food he had ordered for the party, as it was on my way to his house from my apartment. I still had time but no time to spare.

I got to my feet and ran around the Nikki's house like a madman. I barely had time for a quick shower and to grab my things.

As I was running around the house like a chicken with it's head cut off, I discovered Nikki and Aviva in the living room watching a movie.

When Aunt Nikki saw me she said, "sit down, we need to talk." I said, "I would love to and we do need to talk but I have got to go." Quickly explaining how I had promised to pick-up the food for the party.

She said, "Oh right, go, go!!, we can talk later."

As I got to the door to leave both Aunt Nikki and Aviva were standing by the door to say goodbye. They both gave me a big hug and a kiss.

Aunt Nikki said, "I will call you in a few minutes, we can talk while you drive home."

I got into my car and started the drive home.

Fifteen minutes into my drive the phone rang. It was Aunt Nikki.

We spent the next twenty minutes talking about the weekend. How much fun we both had, that the sex was mind blowing and how we needed to keep things quiet from the rest of the family, especially my Mom. She explained that Miguel did not know that she and Aviva had been intimate and asked me to not share that piece of information with him.

She also told me that she hoped this was not a one time occurrence and that I would come back for another weekend when she and Miguel were in town so that we could spend the entire weekend together.

I assured her that I would absolutely love to spend the weekend with them the next time they were in town.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After my weekend at Aunt Nikki's and Miguel's house, Aunt Nikki started texting me frequently. This was new, the two of us had texted occasional but never on a almost daily basis. Her texts varied, during the day they were pretty innocent and normal texts.

However, at night, weekends and when Miguel was away, our text exchanges could best be describe as sextexting, there is no other way to describe it. She was good, no great at it. She never sent me a nude pic out of the blue.

Her texts would start out innocent and build. She would often start a text string by sending me a fully dressed selfie. She would ask me if I liked what she was wearing. I would respond yes and from there it the texts would get sexier and sexier until she was sending me pictures of her tits, pussy or full nude selfies.

She knew how to tease me and I was enjoying the teasing.

One particular night her texts turned to questions about anal play. She was asking questions and telling me about her anal experiences she was texting pictures of her ass with an inserted jeweled butt plug. I told her that I did have a girlfriend that liked to rim my ass and stick fingers in my ass when she was giving me a blowjob. A few times she inserted one of her smaller butt plugs in my ass when were having sex. It was one of the most intense orgasms that I ever had, cumming with the butt plug inserted. She told me that she let Miguel fuck her anally for special occasions but that she had never admitted to him how much she really enjoys it.

As the weeks went on Nikki continued to text me, sending me many, many nude selfies and short video clips of her masturbating with toys.

She also snailed mailed me a thumb drive with all of the pictures from the bikini modeling session, including the pictures that I took of Aviva and her, kissing, licking and sucking each other.

>>>>>

I then got the text I was hoping to receive. Miguel and Aunt Nikki were coming to Florida in two weeks and invited me to the house for the weekend.

The two weeks from when I got the text, until the weekend I was heading to their beach house seemed like the longest two weeks of my life. I couldn't keep my mind off thinking about fucking Aunt Nikki. Finally the day arrived, I left work early on that Friday afternoon and headed to their house.

When I arrived, Miguel greeted me at the door.

"Great to see you Gabe, come on in."

I had my bag in my hand. He told me, "put your bag in the guest room, you know where it is and come on down to the pool. Join Nikki and I, we are having a drink before we head out for dinner."

I went upstairs and dropped my bag and headed down to the pool.

Miguel and Aunt Nikki were sitting at the outdoor table. When Aunt Nikki saw me, she got up and gave me a big kiss and hug. I pulled up a chair and sat down.

Miguel asked, "What are you drinking?"

"A beer would be great," I replied.

Miguel got up and went over to the Tiki bar fridge and grabbed me a beer.

We spent the next 20 minutes, enjoying our drinks and catching up on some small talk.

After we finished up we all got in Miguel's SUV and headed to the restaurant.

Dinner was tame, not like the last time we went out with Nikki putting on a show for me and the rest of the people in the restaurant.

After dinner we headed back to the house.

When we got back to the house. Miguel said he needed to make a work phone call and headed to his home office. Nikki told me she was going to change into something more comfortable, out of the lovely sun dress and heels she was wearing.

She told me, "get a beer and head to the den, Ill be down in a minute. Miguel's phone call shouldn't take to long. We can watch a movie."

Honestly, I was hoping for something more exciting than a movie but I was the guest.

I went to the kitchen, got a beer and headed to the den.

I was the first to arrive so I sat down and opened my beer.

As I sat waiting, I decided to turn on the TV and see what was on. I pushed the power button on the remote and the monitor came to life with a scene of a big breasted woman getting spit roasted by 2 well hung men. Apparently, the last thing someone had watched was this porn and it had been set on a repeat loop. I was watching the movie, fantasizing it was Nikki getting double teamed by two big dicks. Deep throating one cock, while the second slammed her from behind, causing her huge boobs to bounce and sway like pendulums.

With out realizing what I was doing, I started rubbing my cock through my jeans. When Aunt Nikki returned from changing her clothes. She stopped in the doorway and smiled as she looked from the television, to me, to my hand rubbing my crotch.

"I see you managed to find the remote." she said with a devilish smirk. "And I can see you share out taste in movies." She grinned, "the movie was supposed to be a surprise."

She had changed into a black sheer mesh baby doll and a tiny black g-string thong. The mesh was see through so I had a terrific view of her fantastic tits. Her outfit left very little to my imagination.

Nikki twirled around so I could get a long look at her fantastic body. She winked at me, then bent at the waist, her ass toward me, pulled the fabric of the thong aside, revealing the jeweled end of a butt plug. My mind started racing after seeing that surprise.

She walked across the room and sat next to me on the couch. Wasting no time she leaned over, stroked my bulge and said, "I love being double teamed by two men. It's even better when it's by my two special men, you and Miguel." I thought my cock was going explode as she whispered those words.

"I have been thinking about all the ways I can please my two special men and drain your balls." she whispered into my ear. She continued, "You have no idea of all the things my dirty little mind imagined.

All I could do was sit and stare as she unleashed my cock from my jeans and swallowed it down in one breath. That exquisite mouth and throat that my cock had been swallowed by several weeks earlier, was once again, licking the backside of my balls as the swallowing of her throat was trying to coax my load up my shaft.

"I'm really horny and intend on fucking your young cock all night long. I'm going to milk every last drop of cum out of your balls tonight." Aunt Nikki said as she released my cock from her expert throat. "So how about we get this first one out of the way quick?" And with that, she got up from the couch and knelt between my legs telling me to remove my clothes.

Once I was completely naked and again sat on the couch, Aunt Nikki leaned in and took my balls into her mouth and began sucking my scrotum. Not one ball at a time but both at once while stroking my aching cock. I could feel her tongue massaging my balls, while the vacuum of her mouth sent electric shocks through my body. I was writhing and wiggling in ecstasy and she knew I was close to losing it.

"Auntie wants to feel your balls tighten in her mouth when you cum all over yourself." she said as she briefly took my sack out of her mouth.

She quickly resumed sucking and massaging my balls with her mouth and tongue while her hand stroked me over the edge.

"Agh! Agh!" I was moaning as I was pumping my load all over my self. The first shot hit me right in the face and ran into my chin as she continued to stroke the rest out onto my chest and belly.

When Aunt Nikki felt my balls stop clenching in her mouth, she released me from her vacuum and slowly made her way up my body, slowly licking up the mess I had made all over myself. When she had slurped up what she could fit in her mouth, she straddled my legs, bent over and opened her mouth so I could see that it was full of my hot, thick seed. Her tongue snaked in and out of her mouth, playing with my cum, satisfied that I had enjoyed the show, she swallowed it all. She wiped up the rest of the cum on my chest, neck and face with her tits and held them to my face.

"Wow, that was hot!" said Miguel from the bedroom doorway. "Very kinky and freaky, but very fucking hot!"

I had forgotten all about Miguel after he headed to his office, but there he was, standing in the doorway, rubbing his hardon through his pants.

"Well, babe, how bout you come get a present from your wife." Aunt Nikki cooed."

Before he had time to respond, Aunt Nikki was on her feet, pulling the baby doll nightie over her head, unleashing her big tits, and making her way over to where Miguel was standing. Without saying a word, she unzipped his pants, pulling them to his ankles as she wrapped her lips around his semi-hard member.

From where I was sitting, all I could see was Aunt Nikki's back and head. I could see her boobs peeking out the sides and swinging back and forth as she bobbed on Miguel's cock. The look on his face told me what I already knew. Aunt Nikki was well versed in the art of sucking a man to submission.

I could hear her pull his cock out of her mouth with a wet popping noise and tell him, "I love sucking cock." before she went back to swallowing Miguel's shaft.

A few minutes later, Aunt Nikki could tell Miguel was getting close and pulled his cock out of her mouth again, telling him, "Tell your honey where you want to put that hot load."

"I want to cum all over your big tits." he moaned.

Aunt Nikki stayed kneeling in front of Miguel, stroking his cock with one hand and massaging his balls with the other. "Cum all over my big titties."

She knew he was close. She stopped stoking him and grabbed her tits in both hands, holding them up, offering them to Miguel. "Cum on my big boobs. Stroke that big cock and shoot that load all over me."

Miguel stroked his cock with fury, staring at the targets being offered up to take his load. "Ugh! Agh! Ugh!" His head rocked back as he unleashed his monster load all over Aunt Nikki and her sexy body. His aim could have used a little work, as he sprayed Aunt Nikki everywhere. He shot her in the face, in her hair, and a larger part of his load was dripping all over her beautiful tits.

When she was sure that he had finished with his load, she stood up and walked to the couch and sat next to me, telling Miguel, "Get the rest of your clothes off and come sit next to me. I need to clean your mess."

I was sitting on the couch, next to Aunt Nikki, stroking my rock hard erection as Miguel walked over and sat next to her on the opposite end. He was staring at the load he had deposited all over her body. By now, it was dripping off her chin and boobs and slowly running down her body.

I could see the excitement in his face as she straddled his lap. She leaned down and kissed his lips, slipping her tongue into his mouth. "That's it, be a good boy and watch me clean myself." She lifted her right breast to her mouth and licked the cum that was trying to drip away and again, slipped her tongue back into her mouth.

She hefted her tits up with both hands and held them to his face, he quickly began to lick and clean them as she pressed her boobs to each side of his face.

Aunt Nikki finally released Miguel from her sticky cleavage and rolled off him into the center of the couch. She laid on her back, with her head in Miguel's lap, her g-string covered pussy aimed at me and said, "It's Auntie's turn to cum now. Let's show Miguel how you make me cum."

The couch wasn't big enough for what she had in mind, so I slid down to kneel on the floor. She quickly pulled off her g-string and handed it to Miguel as I leaned in to taste her wet pussy.

I parted her lips with my tongue. Tasting her folds and enjoying the wetness that was already starting to seep from her slit. I licked my way up and found her hardened clit and sucked it into my mouth and she started bucking. She grabbed the back of my head, holding me in place, saying, "Suck on Auntie's clit. Just like that. Oh God, don't stop."

I was sucking on her little button and flicking it with my tongue. I reached up with my hand and found my way to her entrance with my fingers and slowly slipped my index and middle finger inside. I turned my wrist to rub her G-spot as I continued my oral assault on her pussy. It wasn't long before I could feel her building.

I moved my hand to her butt plug, gently pulling on it, letting just a bit of it slide out of her anal opening, then pushed it back it, slowly stroking it, in and out of her ass.

"Just like that baby. Suck Auntie's clit. Suck my clit. Aaaaahhhh." she squealed and let loose. She was gushing all over my face and into my mouth. There was no way I could catch all of her sweet juices, but I kept my mouth on her cunt and continued stroking her ass with the butt plug. She sprayed for what seemed like minutes, before she locked her thighs around my head, which was my cue to stop.

As I sat up, I withdrew my mouth from her dripping wet slit and my hand from the plug, making sure it was all the way back in her. Aunt Nikki just laid back in Miguel's lap like she was in a trance. Unable to move.

When her spasms had subsided, she sat up and suggested that we have a drink and catch our breath. Miguel made his way to the kitchen to fetch the drinks and Aunt Nikki went to get towels to clean-up the mess we had made on the couch.

After a few minutes Nikki returned with the towels and I helped her clean-up. A few minutes later Miguel returned with drinks for the three of us.

We sat drinking our drinks. Nikki asked for the remote and switched the movie. As the image appeared on the screen it was apparent this was a homemade video. It was a video of Aunt Nikki. It stated with her in a bikini at a resort. There were different scenes of her at the pool or at the beach, it seemed to be a pretty normal vacation video. That quickly changed as the next scene was Aunt Nikki naked, squatting between to young Latin guys. She was taking turns sucking their cocks. She would stroke the one cock with her hand as she sucked the other. After a few minutes of this, the video moved to a bedroom, it showed Aunt Nikki on her hands and knees. The two studs were spit roasting her, one cock in her mouth the other fucking her from behind, doggie style. Miguel and I were both intently watching the video. Aunt Nikki was watching the two of us.

None of us were talking, finally Aunt Nikki spoke.

"You like seeing me being a total slut?

Neither Miguel or I answered. After a slight pause she continued.

"Do you like that way my tits bounce when those two young studs pound me with those hard, throbbing cocks?" she asked.

Miguel grunted his agreement. She really didn't need to ask the question, she could tell by his erection that he liked what he saw.

She handed her drink to me and knelt on the floor between her husbands legs, slurping his cock between her lips and into her hot throat. As she worked his shaft with her magic mouth, I got off the couch and knelt behind her, stroking my cock and teasing her opening with my knob. Instead of allowing my to slide in, she took her mouth off Miguel's rod and pulled him down onto the floor, lying on his back. She straddled his cock and aimed it into her well lubed pussy. As she sank down onto his big cock.

She rode his cock like a rodeo bull for a few minutes before beckoning me behind her. "I want you both inside me." She said. "I want 2 cocks in my wet little pussy."

I could not believe what I had just heard. I had see it in porn videos and I have to admit was very turned on by the idea, but there I was, and I was reluctant to proceed. Not sure if it was a homophobic thing or what, but I froze.

"Stuff that hard cock in me now!" Aunt Nikki commanded. "I want to feel both of your cocks stretching my pussy. I want to feel you both explode and fill my cunt with your loads."

She leaned down over Miguel's face and chest, covering his face with her tits. I rubbed my cock on the edge of her already full pussy. I could see her lips gripping the shaft of Miguel's swollen rod and wondered how I'd fit.

"Just push it in." she said. "Slide that gorgeous cock into my pussy, right next to his."

I settled behind her and pressed my cock at her entrance. I could feel the wetness of her pussy and the hardness of his throbbing cock. I couldn't imagine how I was going to fit but kept applying pressure until I felt her pussy lips submit and the head of my cock was resting against Miguel's shaft.

Aunt Nikki moaned loudly as she felt her pussy being stretched and began rocking her hips back to meet the pressure I was putting on her entrance. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck your gonna tear my pussy apart. Stuff that cock in Auntie's pussy. Stretch Auntie's cunt!"

I continued to push and soon I was balls deep inside her pussy, with Miguel's engorged prick throbbing against the underside of my own. It was a wild sensation and it got even wilder when Aunt Nikki began rocking her hips against our intruding cocks. As she got used to the fullness inside her slit, her rocking became more and more intense. Miguel and I were trying to keep with her rhythm and started pumping in and out of her hole. The feeling of her pussy, stretched to it's limits, and the feeling of Miguel's cock stroking the underside of my cock was awesome. I knew it wouldn't be long and Aunt Nikki wasn't helping to delay my orgasm.

"Oh fuck. O god! I'm gonna cum! Agh! Agh! My pussy is so full! Make Auntie cum!" Aunt Nikki was screaming as she unleashed a tsunami of wetness all over our dicks. Her pussy was in full spasm and contracting around our cocks. Her juices were being squeezed out around our cocks as we kept pumping her hole in whatever rhythm we could find.

lanfisher
lanfisher
124 Followers
12