Weekend at the Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack and Allie watch Christi have sex, leading to more.
6.7k words
4.76
45.4k
62

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, like all my stories, is a work of fiction. All characters are age 18 or older. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are unintentional and coincidental. As always, your comments are welcome.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I jolted upright after hearing a loud thud. I had no idea what time it was, but it must have been the middle of the night. The room was dark, and all the lights upstairs were off. Allie must have turned them off when she came back to bed, though I didn't remember her doing it. I fumbled around in the bed in an unsuccessful attempt to find my phone and check the time.

"What was that?" I asked quietly, nudging Allie who was asleep to my right. "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what, Jack?" she replied, half-asleep. "Go back to sleep. I'm sure it's nothing."

"I thought I heard something a minute ago," I continued. "It sounded like a door slamming shut. Do you know if Christi is back from that party?"

"What party?" Allie asked, clearly not fully awake.

"Joey's party. You know, the one she said she was going to."

"Oh that's right," Allie said, a little bit more alert now. "I didn't hear her come in, but I was in a pretty deep sleep for a while there. You tired me out, Jack." Allie moved closer to me and lowered her head onto my chest. I loved the feel of her warm, soft skin.

I hadn't heard Christi come in, either. Allie was right about one thing, though. We both slept soundly after our marathon session earlier that night. We must have had sex three or four times, with plenty of foreplay and fondling mixed in.

I vividly remembered tasting her when she came back to bed after I came the first time. Allie stretched out on her back, and I eagerly dove between her legs. I parted her lips with my hands and slowly licked her vulva from bottom to top. I hadn't gone down on a girl in some time, so I struggled to find the right rhythm. Every so often, she would moan after a properly placed lick, and her legs would briefly tighten around my head. Before long, she reached down and ran her fingers through my hair while I continued my work at the junction between her thighs. With a quick tug of my hair, Allie pulled my face to hers and kissed me passionately. More daring this time, she thrust her tongue into my mouth, seemingly eager to taste her own juices. My dick had hardened again by then, so I entered her once more and gradually brought her to orgasm. By the third or fourth time we had sex, Allie moaned so loudly that the neighbors must have been able to hear. Christi surely would have heard it if she were home, but she was still out at that point.

"Maybe it's just Christi," I said to Allie as I emerged from my brief moment of nostalgia. "Did she say what time she'd be back?"

"Nope," Allie replied. "It's probably her. She wasn't exactly quiet when she'd get back to our room after a night out in college. I'm awake now, too. If we hear anything else, we can figure it out then, but I think we should try to get back to sleep."

Before I got a chance to answer, I heard footsteps and a voice from downstairs.

"Keep it down so we don't wake up the entire house," the voice said. It was Christi's. I immediately felt relieved.

"Okay, whatever you say," another voice answered. It was a guy's voice. Maybe she had brought Joey back. I didn't know Joey well enough to recognize his voice, so I wasn't sure.

I listened as they climbed the stairs to the second floor. Neither of them turned on the light in the hallway, so I couldn't see what was happening. All I could do was listen.

Christi and her new friend reached the top of the stairs and walked toward the opposite end of the hall. Christi turned on her bedroom light, which flooded her room and about half of the hallway in a warm yellow hue. My room remained in darkness.

From where my bed was, I had an unobstructed view of Christi's room at the other end of the hall. Christi was wearing her black bikini, though the bottoms were covered by a pair of tight denim shorts. Her brown hair fell to her shoulders. It looked like she had straightened it before going out.

Her mysterious guy friend had well-maintained blonde hair with a few curls in it. He wore light blue swim trunks and a white button-up shirt. I watched as he kicked off his brown sandals and began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Want some help with that, Eric?" Christi asked.

I had no idea who this guy was. Christi hadn't mentioned anyone to me with that name. Maybe she met him at Joey's party.

"Be my guest," Eric said back, dropping his hands and placing them on his hips. He watched as Christi unbuttoned his shirt, one button at a time. I watched from afar.

Christi removed Eric's shirt, revealing his toned, tanned chest. She placed her hand on his chest and leaned in to kiss him. Christi closed her eyes as their lips met, and I watched as she opened her mouth to him.

Eric fumbled with her bikini top as they kissed, struggling to remove it. Christi lent him a hand, unhooking it in the back and letting it fall forward off her torso. I caught a glimpse of Christi's erect nipples before she pushed them into Eric's chest as they continued their makeout session. It felt wrong to be watching, but I just couldn't look away.

Christi kissed her way down Eric's torso until she reached his waist. With a quick tug, Christi pulled down Eric's light blue swim trunks and let them fall to the ground. After Eric kicked his swim trunks aside, Christi went to work.

Entranced, I watched as Christi licked Eric's erect dick from the base to the tip. Her eyes were closed, and she instinctively let her tongue glide along Eric's shaft. I instantly became aware of my own hardness as I watched Christi operate. Even after the workout it got earlier that evening, I could feel my dick throbbing.

All of a sudden, I felt Allie's hand take hold of my dick. I had assumed Allie was sleeping. Did she know I was watching Christi this whole time? I felt more than a little embarrassed.

"Your sister sure knows how to suck a cock, huh?" Allie whispered in my ear as she began stroking my erect shaft.

"I, uh..." I whispered as my voice trailed off. I didn't want to admit I had been watching.

"It's okay to watch, Jack," Allie said. "I've watched her before, too."

Not knowing what else to say, I nodded. Allie must have had plenty of opportunities to witness Christi's sexual adventures while in college.

"See how she just takes him in like that?" Allie continued. "That kid must be having the time of his life over there. He doesn't know how good she is at this."

Allie adjusted the pace of her stroking to match the pace of Christi's blowjob. Allie's soft hand moved up and down my length in the same way that Christi's mouth moved along Eric's. When Christi took Eric's balls in her hand, Allie did the same to mine. In a weird way, it almost felt like I was the one getting the blowjob. I wasn't sure what Allie was trying to do, but it felt both wrong and exciting at the same time.

"Think you can last as long as this guy does, Jack?" Allie asked as she continued her stroking.

I nodded again. I wasn't going to be outlasted by some random guy.

Down the hall, Christi looked up at Eric alluringly. They locked eyes as Christi proceeded to work on Eric's crotch.

"You like getting your dick sucked, don't you Eric?" Christi said playfully after coming up for air.

"I like getting my penis sucked, yes," Eric responded, putting noticeable emphasis on the word penis. It sounded like he was correcting her choice of terminology. It was a strange move to say the least.

"Forgive me, your majesty," Christi replied, clearly sounding annoyed. "I didn't mean to insult your regal member."

"I'm sure you didn't," Eric answered. "How about you take off the rest of your clothes and then keep doing what you were doing?"

"Why don't you take them off of me?" Christi countered.

"With pleasure," Eric replied.

He rose from the bed and knelt in front of Christi. He quickly undid the button on her denim shorts and lowered the zipper. After a gentle tug, Christi's shorts fell to the ground, leaving just her black bikini bottoms which did little to hide her ass. Deciding not to let them stay for much longer, Eric pulled those down, too, leaving Christi naked in front of him. His eyes widened when he saw Christi's hair-covered mons.

"Care to return the favor?" Christi asked him, gesturing to her crotch in hopes of receiving some oral pleasure herself.

"How about I show you what this penis can do instead?" Eric answered. He evidently had no desire to go down on Christi.

"Bad move," Allie whispered in my ear. "Christi loves getting eaten out. It's like her favorite thing. The sex is almost an afterthought to her."

I waited to see what would happen next. Allie continued fondling my balls as we watched the scene play out at the other end of the hall.

"You sure?" Christi asked. "I taste pretty good, you know." Christi wasn't dancing around the issue.

"I'm sure," Eric answered. "That's not really my thing."

"Suit yourself," Christi replied.

"Really bad move," Allie whispered. "She's had enough of him now. I bet she'll fuck him just to see it through, but it'll be quick."

"How do you know?" I whispered back.

"Just trust me," Allie answered. "You'll see."

"Do you have a condom?" Christi asked, wasting no time.

"I'm clean," Eric said. "I don't need one."

"Yes you do," Christi pushed back. "So, do you have one?"

"No, I don't think so," Eric replied, sounding pretty disappointed.

"I should have a couple in the nightstand," Christi said matter-of-factly. "You can grab one from there."

Eric did as he was told. He pulled open the drawer to the nightstand, grabbed one of the colorful wrappers, ripped it open, and rolled the latex sheath down his shaft.

"Good," Christi said. "Now lie down."

"Shouldn't you lie down first?" Eric asked.

"No," Christi answered. "I'll be on top."

Eric stretched out on his back. Christi quickly mounted him, swinging one leg over his torso and hovering over his dick. Christi faced away from him, choosing to go reverse cowgirl.

Eric moaned as Christi took him inside her. Although Eric couldn't see her face, Allie and I could see it clearly from down the hall. Christi did not look enthused. Nonetheless, she began rocking her hips back and forth, picking up speed very quickly.

"Here she goes," Allie whispered. "Still think you can last longer?"

"Mhmm," I whispered back.

"Guess we'll find out," Allie replied. She resumed stroking my dick, faster now to match the pace of Christi's hips.

Christi showed no signs of slowing. She didn't even look back at Eric. She just continued what she started, producing a steady, rhythmic thumping sound.

"You can slow down if you want," Eric tried to interject.

"Nah," Christi said. "Thanks though." She kept on going, perhaps even a little faster than before.

For her part, Allie kept going, too. She effortlessly matched Christi's rhythm and did not seem at all fatigued.

"Your sister sure knows how to fuck," Allie whispered to me. "There's no way this guy lasts much longer."

She was right. Before long, we heard a few groans from Eric. After a couple more hip motions, Christi slowed her pace and then ceased entirely. She swung one leg back over him and pulled Eric's now semi-erect dick out from between her legs.

Eric stood and removed the condom, tossing it in the trash can beside the nightstand.

"That doesn't usually happen," Eric said, sounding quite embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it," Christi replied.

"How about I --" Eric began before Christi cut him off.

"We don't need to do the awkward small talk thing," Christi said. "You can just put your clothes back on and go. It's really okay."

"I thought maybe we could go again," Eric said.

"Not tonight," Christi replied. "I'm pretty tired. Maybe another time."

"No problem," Eric said. Taking the hint, he quickly put his clothes back on. "Maybe tomorrow? I can text you."

"Maybe," Christi answered noncommittally. "Do you have everything?"

"Yeah," Eric said.

"Okay," she replied. "I'll show you out."

Christi and Eric walked downstairs. I heard the door open and close, along with muffled goodbyes. Christi quickly came back upstairs and went into the bathroom. I could hear her shut the bathroom door and turn on the shower.

"I told you I'd last longer," I whispered to Allie.

"I knew you would," Allie whispered back, still stroking my erect shaft. "Here's your reward."

"My reward?" I began to ask, but Allie had already taken me in her mouth.

That was all it took for me to bust. My balls exploded and sent warm cum down my shaft and into Allie's mouth. Allie let it collect on her tongue then tipped her head back, swallowed, and smiled.

"Worth it?" Allie asked, settling back down onto the bed and placing her head on my chest.

"Definitely," I replied, my dick still throbbing from all the excitement.

We lay there in silence for a few minutes, listening to the sound of each other's breathing and caressing each other's naked bodies. Ready to drift off to sleep, I closed my eyes.

"Listen, Jack," Allie said. "There's something you should know about nights like this when Christi doesn't get what she wants from a guy."

"Mhmm," I said, my eyes still closed. "What is it?" I asked. But after my latest orgasm, I was exhausted.

"Sometimes, when that happens..." Allie started to say.

I didn't hear the rest. My body gave in to the exhaustion, and I quickly fell asleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

When I woke up again, it was still dark. I must not have been asleep for very long. Once again, it was a noise that woke me up, but this time it was much closer. There was no loud bang from downstairs. Instead, I heard bed sheets rustling and heavy breathing.

I quickly tried to assess the situation. Was Allie awake, too? Was she just having a bad dream? I closed my eyes and listened. The breathing was interspersed with a few moans and groans. This definitely wasn't a bad dream. It sounded like Allie was masturbating.

I felt uneasy. Was my performance in bed not enough to satisfy her? I thought I had done pretty well. We both had seemed to enjoy it, and I had made her come more than once. I tried not to consider the possibility that Allie had faked her orgasms. That was all I could think about until I heard a voice.

"Oh yes, Allie, right there," the voice said.

It was Christi. What the hell was going on here? Why was my sister in my bed, and why was she saying Allie's name? I briefly wondered if I was dreaming, but a quick pinch of my own skin confirmed that I was not.

"You like when I lick your pussy, don't you?" Allie said alluringly.

"Mhmm," Christi moaned back.

I could hear Allie's tongue working feverishly between Christi's legs. Christi apparently was quite wet. Allie must've been good at this.

I wondered if this is what Allie had meant about the times Christi didn't get what she wanted from a guy. Maybe this was a regular occurrence. If Christi was unsatisfied and didn't want to bring herself to orgasm on her own, maybe Allie would offer to help. It all felt really odd, but stranger things have happened, I guess. After all, this whole weekend was pretty strange, and this interaction was no different.

"Ahhhh," Christi groaned loudly, derailing my train of thought.

The noises were louder now compared to the soft sounds of Allie's tongue. I could make out rhythmic stroking and squishing sounds coming from the other side of the bed. Allie must have started fingering Christi.

"Holy shit," Christi said. "I'm so wet."

"I can tell," Allie said, giggling. "I know what you like."

"That guy from the party didn't," Christi replied. "I didn't even get close to coming."

"Don't worry, babe," Allie replied. "I'll take care of it like I always do."

My suspicions were confirmed. This definitely was not a one-time thing. I could only wonder how many times this had happened before.

"How do you want to come?" Allie asked, picking up the pace with her hand. "Fingers or oral?"

"I don't know," Christi said breathlessly. "Either one."

"I want you to tell me what you want," Allie replied. "Do you want to come from my fingers in your pussy or from my tongue on your clit?"

Allie clearly had no problem with being direct.

"Finger me," Christi muttered.

"Finger you where?"

"You know where."

"I want you to say it. I want you to ask for what you want."

"Finger my..." Christi's voice trailed off, seemingly overcome by pleasure.

"Finger your what?" Allie said.

"My pussy," Christi fired back. "Finger my pussy, Allison. I want you to finger me and then suck my clit while I come."

"Your wish is my command," Allie replied.

Allie did as she was told. I heard the tempo of Allie's hand quicken, and Christi came soon after. Christi let out a long, loud moan that surely would have woken me if I hadn't been awake already, but Christi seemed unfazed by this.

I felt the sheets move as Christi gripped them tightly with her hands. The bed rocked as Christi bucked her hips in the midst of her orgasm.

"Finish me, Allison," Christi commanded. "I want your tongue on my clit and in my pussy. Please, Allie. I want it."

I heard Allie lick Christi's vulva, which must have sent Christi even further over the edge. The loud moaning went on unabated for a bit longer while Allie fervently continued licking. Before long, the moaning began to subside, and Allie eased up, too.

"Holy shit," Christi said. "That was awesome. Thanks, Allie. I needed that."

"No problem," Allie replied nonchalantly.

"Want me to return the favor?" Christi asked.

"No thanks," Allie said. "Your little brother already took care of it."

"Oh really?" Christi replied, sounding not the least bit surprised.

"Mhmm," Allie answered. "Isn't that right, Jack?"

Hearing Allie say my name startled me. I kept my eyes closed and did my best not to react.

"Come on, Jack," Allie continued. "We both know there's no way you slept through that. Your sister isn't exactly quiet."

"I couldn't help it!" Christi countered. "It's not my fault you're so good at this."

"I am good at this. Right, Jack?" Allie asked.

"Yeah," I said, trying to sound like I just woke up and hadn't been listening to my sister's orgasm moments earlier.

For the first time in several minutes, I cracked open my eyes. The room was still completely dark, and there were no lights on in the hall or anywhere else that would offer any illumination. Even the moon seemed to have gone into hiding. It was nice to be able to maintain at least some level of anonymity in the darkness.

"I'm sorry for waking you, Jack," Christi said softly. It sounded like she was going back into big sister mode after coming down from her orgasmic high.

"It's no big deal," I said.

"See?" Allie interjected before I could say anything else. "Everything's fine. Now can we all shut up and go to sleep? I've spent half my night getting you two off. I'd like to get some rest."

"I'll go back to my room," Christi said.

"No," Allie answered. "You can stay. It'll be like college."

"Is that okay with you, Jack?" Christi asked.

"Yeah," I said. "No problem."

"Great," Allie said. "Now let's all be quiet so I can get some sleep."

I tried to rationalize everything that had just happened. Allie had slept with both Christi and me in the same night, and now Christi was sleeping with us in the same bed. Being naked around the house was one thing, but sleeping in the same bed was another matter entirely. It felt wrong.

Still, there was something exciting about knowing that my sister was naked just two bodies away from me. I convinced myself that with Allie between us, it wasn't as weird as it might have felt at first. Deciding that was enough rationalizing to allow me to drift back to sleep, I put it out of my mind.

12