Weekend Away

Story Info
Neil & Saoirse's weekend by the coast.
7k words
4.07
5.3k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil had been at the coast all week camping and surfing with his friends - colleagues of both of he and Saoirse separately in the years before they met each other. He collected the keys to Matt's apartment on Friday morning and spent the afternoon with his friends.

After work Saoirse drove along the beautiful coastal road, in sunny, warm weather with blue skies. She was excited to see Neil, to have a break from city life and their busy jobs for the weekend.

Neil's colleague's holiday apartment was in a small development that looked more like individual villas with their own private front doors. Saoirse arrived just as Neil's friends were loading their belongings into their car. She waved and called out to them and they greeted her and waved back. Suddenly she felt awkward, realising it was the first time she'd seen them both in a number of years and now she and Neil were together. Noticing his friends weren't awkward with her, she tried to shrug it off. "Are you guys coming in?" she asked.

"We're heading home now." Jay said, approaching and hugging her. "What a couple!" he said quietly. Saoirse smiled shyly. "I miss working with you since you moved jobs! Now that lucky man gets to see you every day instead of me AND call you his girlfriend!" he laughed, nodding towards the apartment.

Saoirse laughed. "I miss you too!" she nodded. "We haven't really made it public..." she said hesitantly, looking at him.

"You're as odd as Neil!" Jay chuckled. She pursed her lips nervously. He nodded and tapped his nose with his finger, smiling sincerely at her. "I'm happy for you." he said quietly.

"Thank you, Jay." Saoirse smiled. They walked to the front door and Saoirse held it open for them to carry out the rest of their kit.

Mike nudged her as he stepped out the door. "Good to see you Sha-Sha! You still look as old as you did 3 years ago!" he teased. Saoirse laughed and rolled her eyes. "Dude's showering in the boot room." he said. She nodded. "If he gives you any bother just let us know and we'll give him a hiding." he said loud enough for Neil to hear.

"Fuck off home, Mike!" Neil shouted from the boot room.

The three of them laughed, the guys got in the car and she waved them goodbye.

Saoirse closed the front door and walked down the long, bright hallway. The floor was tiled in large, white, shiny tiles and the ceiling was double height with rectangular skylight windows. She passed the boot room, the staircase covered in plush grey carpet, and a small cloak room.

She reached the door at the end of the hallway and walked into a large, luxurious, open- plan living room & kitchen decorated in muted grey tones. She stopped immediately and dropped her bag and her jaw when she saw the view. The entire front wall of glass bi-folding doors led out onto a balcony that looked over the whole coast. The beach, the sea, the houses and coastline were framed perfectly. "Oh wow!" she said out loud to herself. She put the things she was carrying in her hand on the breakfast bar.

She looked round at the velvet sofa, the cosy cuddle chair, the glass dining table and suede chairs in front of the window, the sleek, modern kitchen, and she did a little dance of happiness.

She approached the bi-folding doors and opened them slightly. Right away the sound of the waves, the gulls laughing as they flew overhead and the smell of the sea surrounded her and she felt peaceful. She stepped out onto the balcony and took a deep breath in, looking out onto the beach and leaning on the balcony railing.

"Well?" she heard Neil's voice from indoors. "Exclusive enough for you?" he asked with a chuckle.

Saoirse turned round to see him walking through the living room wearing just a towel round his waist, fresh from the shower. She nodded enthusiastically, a broad smile on her face and her eyes wide with awe.

Neil stepped out onto the balcony and wrapped his arms around her from behind, kissing the top of her head. She sunk back against him, humming in contentment as she clasped her hands over his. "Alright gorgeous,

how are you?" he asked softly in her ear.

Saoirse bit her lip, tingling with goosebumps at the sound of his voice and feel of his breath on her neck. "Pretty great, thanks!" she said, turning round to face him. "Well hello there!" she smiled, standing up on her tiptoes to wrap her arms round his neck and kiss him. "How are you?" she asked. Her heart fluttered in her chest as she looked into his kind, green eyes and watched the water from his curly hair trickle down his face.

Neil smiled. "Fantastic!" he exaggerated, kissing her. Saoirse smiled. "All the better for seeing you!" he hugged and kissed her again. "Did you see round here?" he asked. He took her hand and led her along the balcony. "There's a big outdoor grill so I've bought dinner, it's in the fridge." he showed her the barbecue. "And the pièce de résistance...TA DAH!" he sang quietly as he presented the hot tub, secluded in the corner not overlooked by the other apartments but with an amazing view of the beach.

"Oooooh!" Saoirse gasped. "Very nice!" she said, smiling.

"We can watch the sunset from the hot tub later." he said in a low, soothing voice, smiling at her and swaying as he slid his arms around her waist and kissed her. She looked up at him with a shy smile. "What?" he laughed, hugging her round the waist. "I haven't seen you for a week and you've lost your tongue!" he teased, looking in her eyes and tipping his head.

She shook her head and smiled. "It's just... that's very romantic of you." she said coyly, stroking her hand up his chest as she met his gaze.

He laughed and looked away awkwardly for a moment. "I dunno about that, Saoirse. I was just thinking about getting a good photo for Instagram." he joked, looking at her.

"Oh of course!" she said sarcastically as she shook her head and rolled her eyes, stepping back away from him. She wasn't sure if he was really joking or not.

"We haven't even seen the rest of this place yet." Neil said, leading her back inside. She looked round the kitchen in delight while Neil opened the fridge and listed the food he'd bought to cook on the barbecue. "So...mainly seafood, vegetable skewers, corn with some sort of chilli marinade thing and pineapple," he said, looking round at her with his eyebrows raised.

Saoirse nodded. "All my favourites!" she smiled, stroking his back.

His face relaxed into a warm smile. "That's why I got them." he said softly in his low voice, shutting the fridge and leaning down to kiss her.

She smiled as he looked at her. "OH! I brought you beer, if you want to put it in the fridge" she said, remembering. "I baked that caramel cake you like, it's in the tin," she pointed to the edge of the breakfast bar. "And there's that tea of mine you say you hate but you always drink it." She said, smirking at him. He pursed his lips then smiled, looking down at her. She stood up on her tiptoes and teased her tongue into his mouth and he breathed a low groan.

They kissed passionately, furiously grasping at each other with their hands, unable to kiss fast or deep enough to satisfy their wants. Saoirse pushed off her shoes and Neil slipped her trousers down while she started unbuttoning her blouse. Then he grabbed Saoirse's ass, lifting her up and sliding her back on to the counter top. Saoirse bumped the back of her head on the cupboard behind her and they stopped abruptly. "Aaoww!" she whined laughing. She scrunched up her face, leaning her head forward and rubbing the back of it with her hand.

"Ooohh!!" Neil laughed, placing his hand on the back of her head and looking at her. "You ok?" he asked, chuckling. She nodded and winced. He kissed her head where she'd bumped it. "Bad news, Saoirse - I don't think you hit it hard enough to knock any sense into you." he teased. Saoirse frowned at him. "Sure you're hard headed anyway!" he joked.

"No I'm not!" she sulked.

Neil laughed. "Awww! Coochy coochy coo!" he mocked, sticking out his bottom lip, stroking her cheek and kissing her. She pursed her lips and smiled. He looked around the room. "Over here." he said, lifting her up, carrying her across the kitchen quickly and setting her down onto the back of the sofa. "How's that?" he asked, looking in her eyes. She nodded and hummed in agreement, stroking her hands up his torso and round to his back. He started kissing her again, softer now. His hands trembled slightly as he held her face and then stroked his hands up into her hair and down over her shoulders. He kissed her slowly, it gave her butterflies in her stomach and made her knees weak. She gasped for breath and wrapped her legs firmly around him.

Soon she hopped off the back of the sofa so Neil could take her pants off her. She tugged at Neil's towel, pulling it from round his waist and throwing it over the back of the sofa before pushing herself up onto it again. "Good thinking, batman!" Neil quipped. She raised her eyebrows and smiled and he smiled wantingly at her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, pulling him in towards her and she kissed him in long, passionate kisses. He caressed her back and shoulders and ran his hands through her hair as they kissed. She felt his cock, stiff and bouncing against her pussy and she couldn't wait to feel it inside her.

Neil kissed down her face and her neck in short, soft kisses and peeled off her blouse. He stroked her back, her pale skin was so soft and warm and rippled in goosebumps as she reacted to his touch. He felt her pussy, warm and wet against him and his cock bounced thinking about sliding inside her.

She panted and moaned softly as he kissed her neck. She ran her hands up into his curly hair and then down his chest, round to his back, and down onto his ass. She began grinding her hips gently against him as he kissed up her neck and found her mouth again and she moaned.

He broke their kiss and they looked each other in the eyes intensely, breathing heavily.

"Fuck me from behind, over the sofa." she breathed, urgently.

Neil hesitated. He looked at her but said nothing and she could see him thinking. "I guarantee you I'll be done in less than a minute." she said. Neil still said nothing and still looked at her. "Come on!!" she hissed frustrated, pulling him towards her.

"EA-SY!" he jested, grasping her hips and grinning at her. He turned her over and held her up by the hip and she bent her right leg up on the edge of the sofa. "Ready?" he asked.

"Neil!" she hissed, impatiently.

"Oohho!" he laughed and then slid his cock inside her. He exhaled slowly as he pushed into her wetness. She let out a low moan and let her body relax forward. He pulled back slowly and then slid further in again a few times until he was right inside her, groaning quietly as he felt her warmth around him. She reached her right hand back to grasp his arm. "Is that OK?" he asked softly. She nodded with her head still hanging forward, breathing low moans as she adjusted to his body inside her. He leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck. "Yeah?" he asked softly.

"Yeah, yeah that's it." she breathed. "You?" she asked. He kissed her neck again and hummed in agreement then began thrusting into her. She gasped and moaned, trembling with the pleasure of feeling Neil's cock inside her again.

He groaned as she moved her right leg down and closed her legs together as she pushed back against him while grinding her clit against the edge of the sofa. Her moans became more desperate and her breathing staggered as she felt her body ready to orgasm. Neil held her hips and tried to steady his breathing as his balls tingled and tightened and he thrust faster. They lost track of each other and were out of sync but trying desperately to console their lust. Saoirse's hips moved slower and more intensely as her muscles began to contract. She lost herself in waves of moaning and gasping as she came, trembling and reaching back to Neil for support as she suddenly became weak and exhausted. He panted, groaned uncontrollably and thrust hard into her. Saoirse felt the familiar comfort and satisfaction in hearing the sounds he made and feeling the warmth of his significant load spurt inside her as he grasped her body and gasped for breath. They breathed heavily and remained still, clinging to each other for a moment as their bodies twitched and tingled together.

"57 seconds!" Neil joked, panting.

"What?...Oh!" Saoirse said. They both laughed quietly. "Set your watch, did you?!" she teased, breathlessly.

He kissed the back of her neck, her back and shoulders as they recovered their breathing. "Mmmm Neil!" she groaned. "I've gone so weak." she whispered, holding her hand round his elbow. He held her tightly round the waist. He pulled out slowly and quickly turned her over to face him.

Saoirse held her hand against her pussy. "Full to the brim!" she teased. Neil sighed with satisfaction and flashed her a knowing glance as he reached for her pants and helped her put them on, glad she had thrown his towel underneath her. She slid her arms around his waist and pulled him in to a hug, kissing his shoulder and neck.

They embraced in silence for a while, he stood with his arms around her shoulders and steadied his breath then stood back and gazed into her eyes before kissing her softly on the forehead and the lips. "Alright Saoirse?" he whispered before he helped her stand up and gestured to the cloak room in the hallway. "The bathroom's just there." he said, holding the door open for her.

When Saoirse returned, Neil had put on his shorts and he came in from lighting the barbecue on the balcony. "Let's take our bags upstairs and see what it's like." he said as she gathered her clothes and Neil's towel from the floor to put them in the washing machine.

"Yeah, have you not been upstairs yet?" she asked.

He shook his head. "Nah, I was waiting for you. Didn't want to show the lads cos that's weird..." Neil said, making a face. Saoirse laughed. He playfully smacked her ass as he followed her upstairs, in to the master bedroom and they both exclaimed delight at the room. "Now that's what I call a bed!" Neil laughed as they threw themselves onto the super king-size bed. "This bed is so big that I won't even be able to hear you snoring!" he teased.

"Haha!" Saoirse said. She leaned over to kiss him and he wrapped her into a hug then she got up and opened her bag. She sprayed herself with deodorant, threw a sun dress on over her underwear, brushed her hair and pulled it up in to a ponytail, fixed her makeup in the mirror and spritzed on some perfume while Neil lay on the bed watching her.

"You're great." he said, flatly as he watched at her.

She looked at him and frowned. "Could you say that with a bit more conviction, please?" she teased, looking away.

"You're great!" Neil said enthusiastically, looking at her.

"Thank you!" she replied, smiling widely at him. He smiled back and reached out his arm to her.

She approached the bed and he wrapped his arm round her legs and slid his hand up under her dress. "Go and look at the bathtub, Matt said it's some mad Jacuzzi thing!" Neil said.

Saoirse's face lit up, she turned quickly and bounded into the bathroom. "Oh my god!" she gasped. Neil followed her into the bathroom. "Neil, it's massive!" she gasped.

"What can I say?!" he teased, grinding his crotch against her ass.

She laughed and tutted, nudging him before climbing into the bathtub in her clothes.

"There's definitely enough room for the two of us without the possibility of an unfortunate accident!" she beamed.

Neil stood beside the bathtub, laughing at her reaction. "Just say there's enough room for us to fuck in the bath!" he joked. Suddenly he jumped into the bath on top of her and did 5 quick push ups, kissing her each time he leaned down before sitting opposite her in the tub. She giggled.

"Imagine owning this place!" she said, looking around. "How does someone ever afford this sort of thing never mind as a holiday home?!"

"That's why he's the boss!" Neil said.

Saoirse shrugged and nodded. "Do you think we should tell him about us? I feel kinda guilty staying here and then going back to work on Monday like it never happened!" she said, wincing.

Neil said nothing for a moment. Then he shrugged and sighed, shaking his head in a frustrated, impatient way. "Ahhhhh...I dunno Saoirse." he hesitated, thinking. "Yeah, I suppose we have to eventually." he said, looking between her face and around the room as he shifted restlessly where he was sitting. She could see him thinking, like he wasn't really sure. "Come on and we'll get the food on the barbecue. I'm starving!" he said, getting out of the bathtub and walking back into the bedroom.

Back downstairs, Saoirse took the food from the fridge while Neil checked the barbecue. She was just about to bring the food out to him when she heard him talking to someone, then he stepped in from the balcony holding his phone up in front of him. "Yeah, hold on a minute. I just want to show you something..." he said, looking at his phone and signaling Saoirse to approach him. She walked over, looking puzzled. Neil leaned down closer to Saoirse's height, put his phone out in front of them and Saoirse saw Matt on the video call screen. She gasped, quickly smiled nervously then put her hand over her mouth.

Matt laughed, put his hand up to his forehead and shook his head. "I should've guessed! I should've guessed it was you!" he smiled. "Well Saoirse, how have you been since I saw you earlier?" he asked.

"Hi Matt." Saoirse smiled awkwardly. "I didn't want to take advantage of your hospitality and beautiful apartment and kind of...lie about it so that's why I thought we should tell you now." she said.

"That's very good of you, cos your man there didn't!" Matt laughed, nodding towards Neil.

Saoirse looked at Neil. "You didn't tell him?" she asked quietly, confused. Neil shook his head and sat down on the arm of the sofa so he was closer to Saoirse and more level with her height.

"No, he didn't! I called him to make sure he got into the place alright and he said he wanted to show me something then you popped up!" Matt said, feigning annoyance.

Saoirse's eyes widened and she looked embarrassed. "Oh! Sorry Matt! I thought Neil had..." she started.

"No, no, never worry. I'm only keeping you going!" Matt said, chuckling. "As long as you're both alright. At least you're dressed Saoirse!" he joked.

"I'm wearing shorts!" Neil said in unison with Saoirse.

"He's wearing shorts!" Saoirse said in unison with Neil.

They all laughed as Neil put the camera up above them to show his shorts.

"I can't believe this...WELL, I can!" Matt said. "All those morning break times he left his toast to go cold cos he went to get milk for your tea, Saoirse!" Matt laughed. Saoirse looked at Neil and smiled but Neil stared at the phone and shifted his jaw. "And those innocent conversations in the kitchen at lunch when you were talking about Neil having beans again but when anyone walked in you'd have thought they were interrupting something, you two were just standing there gazing into each other's eyes. Ahhh!" he laughed. "Right, so you're OK the two of you? How long has this been going on?" he asked.

"What are you talking about, mate? She's just some random bird I bumped into on the way here and she invited herself over!" Neil joked. Saoirse tutted and elbowed him. "Nah...a while." he said, looking awkwardly down at his feet.

"Since the start of the year. We didn't want it to be work gossip which is why we haven't told anyone yet." Saoirse said. Matt nodded. "So if it could stay that way..." she trailed off.

Matt curled his pinky finger and thumb in his palm and held up the other 3 fingers on his hand. "Scout's honour!" he said.

12