Weekend Away with the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all went out that morning planning to meet at Schiphol airport that night for our flight to Manchester. I went to see Simone, to help her with her studies, which she was very, very grateful for. Charles went to see Stephen again, I think. The other guys went to see the floor show matinee. We all met at the airport on time for our flight home.

When I went back to work the next morning, the boss called me into his office and said I better find another job. The credit card bill, which we get daily, showed up my payments to Simone. The MD's wife found out about it, she was the Company Secretary, and the shit hit the fan, when she checked who else had similar expenses on their cards. The MD and my boss and several others did.

I was the sacrificial goat, but got a hell of a severance package and fantastic reference from the MD and my boss. About a month later I moved to Glasgow University as head of administration for the Art faculty. I had a hell of an interview with Gavin the Director of Art; he even took me out for a meal that evening then we went back to his apartment for a few drinks.

He asked me there what I thought about still life art modelling, told him I loved it, next best thing to sex; had me pose naked in his private studio for him. He thought my body was perfectly shaped, most effeminate and had a great skin tone. He then told me I had got the job and could I start next month, and that he had a room to spare if I wanted some accommodation.

I spent the night with him; next morning he walked me from his apartment to Glasgow Central station where I caught my train back to Manchester.

That night I met up with Charles to tell him how I got on with my job interview, we had a few drinks to celebrate; he put me up that night so to speak. Plan C and D.

12