Weekend Concert

Story Info
It was the bands final gig and a weekend she wouldn't forget.
4.5k words
4.54
10.2k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
392 Followers

"Steve dammit no, we've been planning this for weeks," Debbie said into the phone, "Well I'm going even if you don't," after a moment she continued, "Don't worry about that I'll find someone else to go with."

Debbie dropped the phone and went outside, our office surrounds a little courtyard on three sides, the fourth side looks out over the edge of the building. Our office was specifically designed to offer us this outdoor space, all part of improving the workspace environment, a happier staff is a more productive staff.

Debbie was anything but happy, I could see that she was upset and followed her out. Debbie is about 3 years older than me, she's 30 and I'll be 27 in a couple of months. At the office I am her manager, we have worked together for 4 years so in a way I see myself as her friend also.

"Hey Debs, you ok?" I asked.

"It's nothing," Debbie said.

"Didn't sound like nothing from what I heard," I said.

"Sorry Gary I was a bit loud," Debbie replied.

"That's fine, what did Steve do this time?", Debbie and Steve have been together for years but every now and then Steve rocks the boat, never anything too major and it's all good again in a few of days.

"Steve doesn't want to go to the concert, he wants to go to a football game with his mates instead," Debbie said.

"That's the concert with your favourite band, their farewell concert," I said, "The one you've been constantly talking about for the last 6 weeks."

"Yeah," Debbie said dejectedly, "Now I'm going to miss it and I've already paid for the tickets and accommodation".

"I heard you tell Steve that you'll go without him," I said.

"He knows it's a bluff, he knows I won't go by myself," Debbie said.

"Then don't, take someone with you," I suggested.

"Who?" Debbie said, "The concert is Saturday, today is Thursday, it's too short a notice for anyone."

The disappointment was obvious in her voice, her body language wasn't hiding it either, "I'll go with you," I said.

"That's sweet but no I couldn't ask you to do that," Debbie said, a slight smile on her face.

Truthfully it's something I wouldn't do normally but I could think of worst thing than spending a weekend alone with Debbie. She was very attractive, she stood about 5 foot 6, she had long blonde hair which reached down to the middle of her back, crystal blue eyes that are enchanting and mysterious. Her body was athletic, her tits weren't overbig but they were firm and perky making them noticeable. She works out several days a week giving her a firm flat stomach, her ass was firm and peachy just begging you to squeeze it, her legs toned and sensual.

Overall a lovely piece of eye candy, and yes I do fancy her and would love the opportunity to fuck her, but that is something I didn't expect would ever happen.

"No I don't mind Deb, my uncle lives there and complains I don't visit him enough," I said, "Go home tonight and tell Steve that I'll be going with you, see if that changes his mind."

"Ok I'll do that but if you change your mind it's no problem," Debbie said.

Next morning I went to see Debbie, if I was going away for the weekend I'll need to get things organised.

"Hi Deb, what did Steve say?" I asked.

"He just laughed and said you can have me for the weekend," Debbie replied.

"That's very generous of him," I said smiling, "So you up for a weekend away."

"To be honest Gary I'm not sure, it doesn't seem right," Debbie said.

"Look it's fine Deb, Steve's not worried, he's off doing his own thing without you, it's only fair that you can enjoy yourself also," I said.

"I suppose so, but it's different, he's just going to a game I'm going away for a weekend with another man," Debbie said.

I knew Debbie really wanted to go and see the band but I could also see that she wasn't sure about going with another man.

"Look I'll pick you up at your place in the morning before Steve's goes to the game," I said, "You tell him tonight your going, pack your bag and everything, if when I get there he decides to go I'll back out."

I could see Debbie still wasn't sure, "It'll be his choice what happens."

"Alright I guess, we'll do that," Debbie said.

We agreed that I'll pick her up at 11.00am, Steve wasn't leaving to 12.00pm.

I knocked on the door, Steve opened it, I couldn't tell from his body language if he was going to punch me in the face for trying to take his girl away for the weekend or offer me a beer.

"Hi Steve, all ready for the big game," I said.

"Yeah it should be a ripper, last round the game came down to the final 5 minutes before we had a winner, everyone tipping the same again today," he said.

Well that answered one question he wasn't coming to the concert, now for the other, "Is Deb ready to go yet, traffic could be murder between people coming to the game and going to the concert."

"Yeah sounds like there's going to be big crowds at both, once you get out of the city you should be fine," he said.

Well second question answered she is coming, "Yeah I hope so," I said.

"Hi Gary, sorry for keeping you waiting, I just couldn't decide what to wear to the concert," Debbie said.

"Yeah," Steve said with a laugh, "She had 10 outfits in and out of her case all night and morning trying it decide."

"It was not 10, it was only 5 or 6 or 7," Debbie said also laughing.

"And which one did you decide on," Steve asked.

"It's the one I wore to their first concert 17 years ago," Debbie said, "It felt appropriate as it's their final concert and they'll be playing all their old songs."

"God that thing still fits you," Steve said with a laugh.

"For your information some of us haven't changed too much over the years," Debbie said with a little laugh as she patted Gary's stomach.

"I'll have you know I've invested a lot of money to get a body like this," Gary said.

"A lot of money in beer," Debbie said.

I got the impression that this could get touchy between them, I decided to intervene before something was said that will spoil everything.

"Well nice seeing you Steve, enjoy the game, we better hit the road or we'll never get there," I said.

"Alright Gary she's all yours, have a good weekend you two," Steve said.

No kiss goodbye, no nothing, he just turned away from the door and headed into the house.

I carried Debbie's bag to the car, the weekend began.

The trip was uneventful, it wasn't until we got to the motel that Debbie panicked, she had only booked the one room with a double bed originally thinking it was her and Steve going.

"Oh shit Gary, I only booked one room," Debbie said.

I smiled, "Well Steve did say you were all mine for the weekend," that didn't help, I could see tears in her eyes, she was getting really upset.

I put my hand on her arm, "Hey Deb it's fine, I spoke with my uncle last night and arranged to stay at his place."

I could see relief on her face, "Look let's get you settled in and then I'll head to his place. He's actually working backstage at the concert doing security, he'll give us a lift there and home again if we need it."

By the time I left Debbie she had relaxed, the stress was gone, replaced by excitement. She had even pulled out the dress she was going to wear to show me, "Wait a minute Gary let me give you a sneak peek," Debbie said as she went into the bathroom.

When she stepped out I said, "Wow", she blushed.

For a 17 year old dress the fit was good, if anything I'm guessing she probably looks hotter now than before. It was a little strapless black dress, the top ran across her bust line, it clung to her breast accentuating their perkiness, it flowed down her body reaching the top of her thighs, it clung to her ass like a skin.

She definitely looked sexy, I could feel my cock hardening as I looked at her.

"It is a little bit tighter," Debbie said adjusting it slightly, "But I think it will be fine for the concert."

"Oh yes it will be fine," I said, my eyes riveted to her body.

I didn't want to leave, I could have looked at her body all afternoon, "How could Steve let her go out by herself?, How could he trust another man with her?" I thought, "Fuck I wouldn't let her out of my sight."

Pulling myself together I left arranging to pick Debbie up at 5.00pm, my uncle had to be at the venue early, he was dropping us off at a restaurant nearby for dinner and we'll walk to the venue with the concert starting at 7.00pm.

When we picked Debbie up my eyes nearly popped out of my head and my cock felt like it was going to rip a hole in my pants. As well as her little black dress she wore black fishnet stocking, the top of the stocking below the hem line of her dress with suspenders attached to them. She had a pair of knee high black boots with six inch high heels on, Her blonde hair tied in a single ponytail, dark mascara under her eyes highlighted there blueness, rouge on her cheeks and bright red lipstick.

"Fuck Deb you look hot," I blurted out without thinking, "Steve doesn't know what he's missing out on,"

Debbie blushed but maintained eye contact, she enjoyed receiving a compliment, something she didn't get from Steve very often, "Thank you," she said.

I could see my uncle drooling over her as we walked to the car, "Lucky bugger,' he mouthed at me as I held the door and Debbie climbed in.

There was a similar reaction at the restaurant, the few men there all stopped and stared at Debbie, ogling her body and leering after her.

When we reached the venue after dinner my uncle was outside, he met us and escorted us in through a side entrance. He led us to the very front of the stage, directly in front of where the band would be playing.

Debbie was excited out of her mind, she was like a giddy teenager bouncing around, constantly talking about nothing at 100 miles an hour. I don't think I had ever seen her this excited or happy, she held my arm tightly, kissed me on the cheek too many times to count, thanking me over and over again until the band walked on stage.

Debbie let out an ear splitting scream as she jumped in the air, the band had just walked on the stage. We were surrounded by 18-19 year old, all screaming and I swear Debbie out screamed them all.

Now my uncle had also arranged for us to be supplied drinks and best of all free drinks, somewhere someone was watching us, as soon as we finished one a man appeared in front of us with another.

As the band played it became obvious that it wasn't only the drink person watching us, the band was also. Though I suspect it was Debbie they were watching I just happened it be standing beside her. A spotlight regularly passed over the crowd, each time it passed over it always ran over us and at least three quarters of the time when it stopped, it stopped on us.

Debbie was in heaven, with the drinks flowing freely, the energy and excitement of the crowd and the fact that the lead singer appeared to serenade her. He would come to the edge of the stage right in front of us, look directly at Debbie as he sung the songs, often on his knees inches from her. Security keep everyone else back 2 or 3 feet, Debbie got to touch the stage.

There were 4 members in the band and a couple of back up singers, during the third break they stood to the side of the stage talking to my uncle, there was a lot of pointing and nodding going on.

"I would like to dedicate our final set of songs to our biggest fan," the lead singer yelled out, he moved to the front of the stage, kneeled in front of Debbie and kissed her. At some stage earlier in the concert she pulled the top of her dress down exposing her tits, they were still sticking out and as one hand rested under her chin lifting her face for him to kiss her on the lips, his other hand was busy fondling her tits.

He then stood up, with the spotlight fixed on Debbie he yelled, "Our biggest fan, the gorgeous Debbie."

The crowd went wild, they started chatting "Debbie, Debbie" over and over again, the spotlight firmly fixed on her until the band began to play again.

We were probably halfway through the final set when my uncle appeared in front of us, "Come with me you two," he said taking Debbie by the hand.

He lead us round the side of the stage to a large campervan out the back, it looked big from the outside but even bigger on the inside. The guts had been ripped out and replaced with a bar area with several fridges, a large big screen tv was behind it and the concert was currently streaming on it, and several large backless sofa lounges where spread around the room.

My uncle held the door open as we walked in, "Hey Gary, stay as long as you want, I'm rostered to stay with the band as long as needed," he said.

As we walked in the man behind the bar handed us two glasses of champagne, we sat on a sofa to watch the rest of the concert, Debbie's tits were still exposed. She was showing no sign of covering them up and I had no objection to looking at them, the barman didn't complain either.

After 3 encores the concert finally finished, you could hear the band approaching from the noise of the crowd following them for autographs.

Debbie grew excited, as they neared she took hold of my arm and squeezed it hard, her nail digging in.

The door open, the 4 band members and 2 backup singers entered.

The drummer had his arm wrapped around the leggy brunette, she was wearing a blouse and his hand was inside it holding her tit.

The guitarist came in with the redhead, his hand under her skirt with a firm grip of her ass.

By the look of it the entertainment doesn't normally stop when the singing does.

The lead singer sat on the sofa beside Debbie, she was that giggling schoolgirl again sitting beside her idol.

We chatted casual, the alcohol flowed freely.

The lead singer name was Bruce, he had put his hand on Debbie's thigh, "Tell me Gary are you as big as fan as your girlfriend."

"Unfortunately Bruce she's not my girlfriend, I wish she was cause we'll be home fucking rather than being here." All the alcohol had removed my politically correctness, I spoke what I thought. "Her useless boyfriend preferred to go to a football match rather than come here with Deb's, so I brought her otherwise she would have missed out."

I don't know how much Debbie heard, she didn't react, just sat sipping her drink as she stared and smiled at Bruce.

"Total loser," Bruce said, his hand disappearing under her dress..

"Hey boys Debbie's boyfriend wouldn't come out with this fine piece of ass, instead he let someone else take her away for the weekend," Bruce said.

"Tosser', Mark the drummer said.

"Wanker," was Ted the guitarist response.

"Dickhead", was Chris the bass players comment.

"You know boys I think this special little lady needs some special attention tonight," Bruce said.

"Too right," was the response from the other three.

Bruce's hand had pushed Debbie's skirt up exposing her panties, I could see that he was rubbing a finger along the front of them, Mark and Ted had moved and sat behind her, there arms reached around her body playing with her tits.

Debbie looked at Bruce for a moment and then leant toward him and kissed him.

I was feeling a bit awkward, do I join the band? do I leave? I wasn't sure what to do when Chris sat beside me.

"We don't want you to feel left out Gary and as a thank you for bringing Debbie to the show, Tina and Karen will entertain you," Chris said.

I looked over my shoulder, both girls sat on another sofa naked, they stopped kissing each other. They looked in my direction, smiled and patted the seat between them before they began to kiss again.

As I stood up Chris slid across into my spot beside Debbie, his hand moved straight to her thigh.

To be honest I was a little jealous of the band, I would have loved to be fucking Debbie but I glanced at Tina and Karen, "Not a bad consolation prize," I thought.

One more quick glance at Debbie, the bottom of her dress had been pulled up and it only covered her stomach. She looked damn sexy in her garter and suspenders, her panties pushed to one side as Bruce's fingers slid in and out of her pussy.

My back was to Debbie as I stood in front of Tina and Karen, Tina got on her knees and unzipped my pants, she pulled my cook out and began to suck it.

Karen remained standing, she kissed me, her tongue pushed into my mouth. Her hands unbutton my shirt and took it off, she had long fingernails, she ran them over my body, she pressed them hard against me, scratching me as she bit my lips. I was sure she would draw blood before she was finished.

I heard Debbie behind me moaning, the men laughed the louder they made her moan.

Tina was squeezing my balls and the base of my cock with one hand, the other pinched my nipple, her mouth slid up and down my cock. It was painful but pleasurable.

Karen had move behind me, after she ran her fingernails down my back, scarring me for life from the pain I felt, she dug her nails into my butt cheeks then bit them, before she moved her mouth to my anus which she ran her tongue over before she shoved it into me.

I heard Debbie say "Oh fuck," then squeal, I guessed she just had an orgasm.

I wasn't far behind her, I blew my load into Tina's mouth. As soon as I came Karen stopped eating my ass, she moved beside Tina. They kissed each other, they swapped my cum back and forward until with half each they swallowed it.

I had a quick glance over my shoulder, Debbie laid on her back, Ted straddled her chest, he held her head up by the hair as he fucked her mouth. Bruce and Mark were either side of her, she stroked their cocks, they didn't look fully hard so I guessed they had already come once and were getting ready for round two. Chris had his head buried between her thighs as he ate her pussy.

Tina stood and kissed me, I could taste my salty cum on her lips, she pushed her tongue into my mouth some of cum still on it. Karen had moved to the sofa, she kneeled on it, a hand between her legs as she watched me and Tina kissing and fondling each other.

Tina moved me to the sofa, she pushed me down on it then climbed on herself, her head moved to my cock, her tongue and mouth worked on getting me hard again.

Karen had moved over my face, I stared at her thick pussy lips hanging enticingly between her thighs, her juices glistening on them. At quick glance in Debbie's direction show Chris now on his knees, his cock buried in her pussy.

Karen lowered her pussy to my mouth and I devoured it like there was no tomorrow, I licked and sucked on her clit and lips until her body quivered with an orgasm. As she came I pushed my tongue into her pussy, my hands grabbed her hips, I pulled her down against my face, my lips locked around her pussy and I sucked the cum out of her.

Tina had got my cock hard again, when Karen climbed off me I got Tina to get on her hands and knees. I moved behind her, I pressed my cock against her pussy and pushed myself inside her. Karen had slid down in front of Tina, she grabbed Tina's head and pulled it down onto her pussy.

As I fucked Tina I had a view of what was happening to Debbie, there has been nothing but constant muffled moans coming from her direction,

Bruce had laid on the sofa, Debbie was on top of him, his cock was in her ass, Mark stood between her legs his cock buried in her pussy. Chris stood beside her head, she sucked on his cock, Ted was on the other side, his cock in her hand being stroked.

It made me extra horny as I watched Debbie get fuck, my cock pounded Tina's pussy, my hands held her hips as I fucked her. Karen held her head firmly between her thighs muffling her moans. Tina's body shook with an orgasm, her pussy spasming around my cock as she came.

Karen also came, her grip on Tina's head tighten as she let out a low groan.

Groans drew my attention back to Debbie, both Bruce and Mark were coming in her at the same time, the excitement of watching her being dp'd and then receiving a double load was to much for me and I came in Tina, my cock filling her with cum.

k2211
k2211
392 Followers
12