Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naturally, my wife's cries were met with a bit of an ovation from the naked men surrounding us. It was at least a minute or two before Ann's orgasm came to an end, at which point I quickly pulled out, not wanting to shoot my wad just yet. I got off the bed, leaving Ann a sweaty, heaving, sexy mess on the mattress as she smiled at not just me but all of us while she caught her breath. After giving my lover a minute to recover from running that train, I suggested to the men that we keep it moving. The best use of our time would be to start doubling up on Ann, which everyone, including Ann, was well in favor of.

Ann wanted the young guys to take the first turn, but I thought it best to give them a chance to observe before jumping in. I would have been fine with being one to participate in the first round, except I prefer to watch first. Ultimately, it ended up being Riley and Ryan selected to team up on Ann first, with Brett and Matt paired to go second followed lastly by Brian and me. Then we would see how Ann was doing before determining what the next stage would entail.

As the men sorted out the logistics, the woman sat on the edge of the bed, her hands on the mattress beside her, her legs crossed at her ankles with her toes pointing through her shoes toward the floor. A smile was plastered on her face and her eyes beaming wickedly as she seemed to have composed herself pretty well from the first round. Now she was ready for round two.

Riley and Ryan hopped up onto the bed, behind Ann, who looked over her shoulder for a moment, still grinning devilishly before climbing over to her new friends. I couldn't help but inch over to the bed, content to just watch but already eager to join. The two men then laid Ann out on the bed, on her back, with Riley shuffling in between my wife's legs, which parted around his waist. Meanwhile, Ryan kneeled beside Ann and coaxed her into stroking his dick while the other man inserted his manhood back into my wife's vetted vagina.

Riley slipped his hands under Ann's waist and held her against his pelvis as he began to thrust into her. With each pump, Ann's body rocked up the bed and her boobs bounced in unison, all while her hand slid up and down Ryan's shaft, a little faster now than she had started. Riley began to fuck her harder, and Ryan pushed his prick closer to Ann's face. Ann looked up at him and then over at me as she accepted Ryan into her mouth, playfully licking the tip first with a big smile on her face while Riley pounded her. Then she began to suck on it while stroking the base with her thumb and two fingers amid the cheers and encouragement of the rest of us men.

I had been really excited for this moment, watching my wife handle two men at once again. I no longer saw the need to wait to join in. Already close by the bed, I jumped on and kneeled at Ann's other side, first massaging her breast and then guiding her hand to my cock. Ann did that thing again where she smiled and licked the tip of Ryan's cock while she looked at me out of the corner of her eye, and then she did her best to beat me off while I watched her service two other cocks.

After a couple minutes, it was time for the boys to rearrange for my personal favorite part. Riley ceased his assault on my wife's pussy for just a moment and never actually pulled out of her as he held her by her shoulders, pulled her up against him and then lay down on his back, pulling Ann on top of him. "That's right," I said, now that Ann's hand had been pulled away from me, "DP her!" A couple of the other guys cheered, and Ann smiled and blushed. Ryan, seeming just a little nervous, shuffled behind the two and began to work the tip of his cock not into Ann's cunt, which was already filled with cock, but into her tight asshole. The rest of us guys cheered him on as he worked on double-penetrating my wife with the guy beneath them.

It took some effort and a little more lube, but Ryan maintained his erection and, with some teamwork with Riley, managed to get most of his dick inside my wife's ass. Ann lay on top of Riley, her head over his shoulder and her chest pressed against his as she adjusted to the sensations of having both her holes filled simultaneously. Now she was really being praised by the guys around her, while the guys inside her began to work together to slowly but surely saw in and out of her.

With some concentration and some input from Ann, the boys soon had a better handle on sandwiching my wife, taking turns thrusting into her holes and giving her a good, steady fucking that she could enjoy and that her sexiness required. Once they hit their stride, Ann held herself up between them while Ryan held onto Ann's shoulders and Riley gripped her waist, the two of them pumping in and out her like pistons. After watching for a couple minutes, I, still on the bed, took the liberty of kneeling in front of Ann, a bit over Riley's head, and offering her my dick. She didn't normally suck my cock after it already had her juices on it before, but she didn't back down in front of her audience. She was happy to make this exception for this event, so, still holding herself up with both arms, she opened her mouth and allowed me to slip my prick past her lips as two strangers continued to double-fuck her.

Now airtight, Ann bobbed her head back and forth, sucking my rock-hard erection while the other guys watched on. The young guys were mostly in stunned silence, but Brian was pretty rowdy in voicing his approval. All three of them were masterbating as they enjoyed the show of my Italian hotwife getting nailed in all three holes. The three of us men on the bed were moaning with delirious pleasure. It was a particularly surreal moment for me as it was one of those times that it really sunk in how lucky I was. This girl with a dick in each hole was not just some girl who was letting me be part of a gangbang with her, which by itself would have been pretty wild. This was my WIFE. MY wife. And she looked so sexy taking all that cock, as if it were something totally ordinary. I seriously had to calm myself a bit or else I was going to unload down her throat any second, and the rule was we all got one orgasm. Of course, I could have made an exception as her husband, but I wanted my full load to be included with the rest at the end.

Eventually I did pull out and step off the bed, allowing myself to recover a bit while two strangers continued to hammer my darling wife in her ass and pussy while she wore only stockings, high heels, wedding rings and sweat - sweat that wasn't even all hers. After a few more minutes, Ann spoke up that she wanted the young guys now, so Ryan and Riley respectively slowed to a stop, pulled out and got off the bed, deferring to Brett and Matt.

This would be interesting. Our experience in chatting with younger guys was they were a lot of talk (which, without going into details, included a lot of whining) and had a lot of anxiety. Matt seemed to be pretty steady, but Brett especially had something to prove, for reasons that aren't my business to share. It was go time, and Matt and Brett, both clearly hard with no problems there so far, got into the bed with a woman more than 10 years older than either of them. Wanting to get right to the point, Ann surveyed the two and assigned them to their respective posts: Brett would have her pussy, and Matt would get her ass. As soon as Ann was finished speaking, I spoke up and told them to address her as "ma'am." "Yes, ma'am!" they said, both of them seeming to embrace their role as the young guys while the slightly older men got a little amusement out of it. I didn't intend to be condescending. Hey, they were getting a chance of a lifetime here.

Ann took the same position as before, mounting Brett as he lay on his back. Brett had even admitted he would be nervous, so it was better for him to have the easier task of going in first and taking the hole that was actually designed for sex. Ann straddled Brett, her feet initially planted on either side of him as she squatted and worked his young cock into her wet and well-worked twat. Brett groaned with pleasure and put his hands on Ann's knees while the milf worked all of his seven inches inside her before she began to gently fuck him. Brett cursed, moaning louder as my wife rode his cock, waiting for Matt to take his place behind her. Matt was putting some more lube on his condom-covered prick and then applied some more on Ann's ass and taint while she stayed mostly still and ground against Brett's pelvis. Once Matt was done with the gel, my wife dropped down to her knees, leaning forward and allowing her boobs to hang over Brett's face while Matt confidently asked Brett to spread Ann's ass for him so he could penetrate my wife as well. Brett did so, and Matt used his own hand to push his dick in with surprisingly little resistance, most likely thanks to not just all the lubricant but also the fact that Ann's ass had already been stretched out a little by Ryan moments earlier.

This time it was I who coached the strangers along, advising them to wait until the other pulled back before thrusting forward into his respective hole. The young guys were very cooperative and quickly found out that it paid off to take the instruction, as they were pumping in and out of my wife like a well-oiled machine much more quickly than I had anticipated. I guess I didn't give the young guys enough credit!

Ann hand her hands on Brett's chest, pushing herself up while the boys clutched her, each one latching on to one of her boobs. Brett's other hand was on her leg, and Matt held onto her shoulder. Ann groaned and cried out as the boys slipped in and out of her, double-penetrating her very well for being the first time for both of them. However, being as young as they were, got pretty excited pretty quickly. So excited, actually, that Brett cried out that he was about to cum. He was wearing a condom, at least, but Ann didn't want to take that chance, so she freaked out a little and pulled off him quickly while Matt was still screwing her ass. He was forced out of that hole as Ann dislodged Brett's cock from her. Surely enough, Brett was cumming almost as soon as he was out, filling up his condom. He quickly pulled the rubber off so that the remainder of his jizz sprayed Ann's stomach and chest a little but getting some of his seed on himself while some outliers landed on the sheets around them. The guys watching with me got a bit of a laugh out of it, while I just wanted to make sure my wife was OK. She was. She actually giggled once the whole debacle was over.

I don't think Matt was too pleased to have his turn end like that, but he had still gotten the blissful experience of plundering a hot woman's ass for at least a couple minutes, so it was still a night he would never forget. As the boys got off the bed, Ann wiped herself off with the cleaner parts of the sheets while Brian and I stood by, knowing we were the third and final twosome in line to double-stuff my wife. As we were preparing, Brett had actually grabbed his clothes and gone into the bathroom to get dressed before leaving without warning. We didn't even realize he headed out straight after finishing in the bathroom until we were nearly finished with the gangbang a bit later. You never really know what kind of people you're getting in this kind of thing, but as long as Ann stays safe and has fun, it's not a problem.

Next, Brian lay down on the bed, and this time Ann faced up. She had her arms outstretched behind her, holding herself over Brian who worked with Ann. My wife straddled over Brian and made his cock the third one to penetrate her ass tonight. With the help of a little more lube, he got his whole shaft in. Both of them moaned, and then, just for show, Ann kicked her legs up into the air, displaying her stuffed butthole and waiting pussy. The rest of us cheered loudly for my wife for the incredibly erotic display of her holes. I even just took in the view for a minute, allowing Brian to get more acquainted with my wife's shitter before I finally got on the bed, stroking my dick still as I got nice and close to the two of them and aimed for her tight, pink pussy.

Brian held onto Ann's wrists, and Ann smiled wickedly at me, her eyes piercing into my soul as she wrapped her legs around my waist, bending her knees and forcing me closer to her, inch by inch as my cock at last poked her folds and then steadily sank inside her, deeper and deeper. My wife gasped and threw her head back as her holes were filled more and more until both Brian and I were balls-deep inside her. A couple expletives came out from the onlookers as the three of us on the bed came together like three puzzle pieces, Brian and I securing the sexy goddess between us as we held her in place with our dicks, which were deep inside her holes.

I got started first, thrusting in and out of my wife's pussy. Brian picked up right behind me, and we had the hang of it within a minute. I slid back and forth, in and out of my wife, her pussy incredibly constricted as Brian alternated with me, poking deep into Ann's ass each time I briefly retracted from her twat. Ann made all kinds of noises as we double-teamed her, whether they were moans, cries, grunts or laughs. It was vastly fulfilling to see that the love of my life was having so much fun doing something so desperately naughty, to make no mention of the physical pleasure it gave me. Again, I enjoyed that surreal moment wherein I dwelt on the thought that I wasn't just fantasizing about double-penetrating my wife - something I had done often in the past - but that we were actually doing it.

Overwhelmed with lust, I leaned forward and forced Ann onto her back, pushing her against Brian's chest. Brian's hands moved from Ann's wrists to her hips, and my hands landed on her shoulders while I kissed her her and smushed her between a near-perfect stranger and me. Ann wrapped her arms around me, sinking her nails into my back, while her legs would either wrap around my waist or kick up into the air. For the remainder of the intercourse, Brian and I sawed in and out of my wife, working her up to an orgasm while our new friends cheered us on.

"That is one tasty sandwich," I heard Riley say as the two (though I hadn't yet noticed Brett had left) enjoyed the show. Brian and I kept Ann pinned between us as we fucked her harder and faster until we finally succeeded in making her cum. Her tensing up followed by her loud moans and cries of pleasure gave us no doubt that we had achieved our goal of satisfactorily worshipping our sex goddess by bringing her to climax in the middle of a steamy double penetration. Once Ann calmed down, which took a couple solid minutes, it was time for the men to have their own individual orgasms, but not before Ann asked for one more thing.

"Both of you cum inside me," she panted. Originally I had unexpectedly gotten Ann to agree to let us all cum on her, which I thought would be a hell of a spectacle to end on. I think in that final moment the thought of having two big, hard cocks' pulsing inside her and filling her with cum was too tempting for her to pass up. Beside, the number one rule for these types of parties was always that Ann called the shots, so she was well within her rights to change the script. It's not like Brian or I had any qualms about keeping the sexy woman sandwiched between us for just a little longer and finishing inside her.

I must admit that now that my wife had enjoyed her second orgasm of the night and had given us permission to wrap up our participation in the event, Brian and I got a little reckless with double-penetrating her. We both began to really slam in and out of her, pounding both of her holes hard as we kept her pinned between us, our flesh slick with sweat that mingled together as we boys fucked her raw for just another minute or two. Ann's legs wrapped tightly around my waist and her nails sank into my arms as she cried out in some discomfort but insisted we continue. At that point I did relent just a bit to make sure I was more in sync with Brian's thrusts into her ass. It didn't really matter anyway because in a matter of seconds I was moaning loudly and then kissing my wife as I shot spurt after spurt of cum into my lover's pussy, which was wonderfully tight, thanks to the cock that I could feel thrusting into her ass. Since I was the only one who wasn't wearing a condom, my load shot deep inside my wife.

Ann cried out with glee and smiled uncontrollably as she felt her womb fill up with a generous helping of my man juice. No doubt it was leaking out of her by the time Brian yelled out, clutching my wife's hips as he unloaded in her ass, ensuring both holes were injected with plenty of cum, though he was just filling his condom, actually.

The three of us on the bed were panting pretty hard and sweating profusely as we recovered from our fun activity. After a few seconds, I pulled myself off Ann, my spent cock still hard as it slipped out of her vagina, allowing a trickle of cum to flow down onto Brian's balls. Then Ann swung herself off Brian, and his dick popped out, putting my wife's creampie on full display for the four men in the room. (By the way, it was at this point that we finally noticed we had lost one man.)

Ryan, Riley and Matt finished off the gangbang by stepping up to the bed as Brian and I took a step back. Ann sat up on the side of the mattress, her hands on either side of her on the cushion beneath her as she looked down at her tits while the two boys beat off and pointed their ready pricks directly at my wife's chest. Ann grinned and I watched on, already starting to feel a little turned on again, as first Ryan and then Riley shot off and coated my wife's lovely breasts with their own fair load of baby batter. As they finished up on her, Ann grinned up at them and then finally at me as she now pressed her boobs together and allowed the juice to drip down to her stomach.

As soon as those two were done, Matt jumped right in and almost immediately creamed Ann's tits as well. I had actually forgotten he was there, he had been so quiet. He moaned pretty loudly though as he added a third dose of jizz to that wonderful rack and then stepped back to allow us all the opportunity to admire my cum-covered wife. With three loads coating her front and a load dripping out of her pussy, Ann displayed all the evidence necessary that six men had not tamed her but rather that she had tamed all of us, just as I imagined it would turn out.

"That was fun!" Ann said as she stood up, undoubtedly tired and a little sore. She had cum running down her legs now as she stretched and prepared to clean herself up. She could finally take her shoes off too and then make her way to the bathroom. As she strutted across the room, covered in cum and sweat, I started a standing ovation for her, the five of us applauding the woman that I was in total disbelief to be married to. Ann's face turned bright red as we clapped and cheered for her, and she hurried into the bathroom and closed the door, embarrassed to be receiving so much attention.

As Ann took care of herself, we guys picked up the room and got dressed. All of them told me what a great time they had and told me to let them know if we were ever in the area again. I told them we were more likely to make our rounds to other vacation spots rather than return to the same one anytime soon but that I would certainly let them know if we wound back up in the Falls. I saw them out the door and then joined Ann in the bathroom, who was in the shower. I jumped in with her (avoiding the running water the best I could because she likes her showers to be scalding), gave her a tight hug and a long kiss, sure to tell her how much I admired her, how in awe I was of her and how lucky I was to have her as a wife and be able to do fun things like we had done tonight. She insisted she was the lucky one.