Weekend Getaway

Story Info
Our first weekend away to begin our fantasies journey.
845 words
3.86
2.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain was hitting the windshield in front of us. That is what we saw as we drove down the road. With my head on his shoulder, I sighed deeply listening to the radio and the rhythm of the wipers, humming and singing along under our breath. Our first weekend getaway and despite the turn in weather, two days in an isolated cabin on the lake had its own promises.

As we left the main road onto the gravel road, I could barely sit still next to him. Only moments away from being all his, with no interruptions. Thinking about his hands on my body, lips on my skin and him deep inside me, bringing wave after wave of pleasure had me wet already.

As we pulled up in front of the cabin, I had to stop myself from bolting out of my seat. He always opened my door for me and to break that rule would make him very unhappy. Without a word, he turned up the radio, got out, walked around to my door; and opened it.

As he stuck out his hand, he asked, "may I have this dance?"

"Of course," I replied as I extended my hand, stepped out into the rain and into his welcoming embrace.

Leaning in, the smell of him was all around my senses and as usual, elicited a response from my heart and caused my breath to catch. I closed my eyes and savored the sensation of being in his arms and the heat from his body. As we moved to the music, his embrace was both sturdy and indulgent. He raised one hand and gently stroked my hair. I could not believe how secure and comfortable I was just being close to him.

The rain felt incredible and when cupped my face in his hand, his skin felt cool against mine, and it made me even hotter than I already was. He tilted my head, eyes filled with lust, defying his gentle touch. My own hunger must have been as apparent as he kissed me intensely and pushed me against the car.

I pushed him away enough to pull my dress over my head. Knowing that he could want me and have me anytime on the trip up to the cabin, I had forgone the formality of panties and stood before him completely naked. We had been teasing each other the entire ride up so there would be no preludes this time.

I lifted my leg onto the bumper, leaning back and opening myself to him. He looked at me, mouth open in lust, eyes devouring me. He could not resist, positioned himself and entered me, with complete ease. I held his back hard with my hands and kissed him like a woman starving for his love. He moved in and out, increasing his speed as he went. I cried out over his shoulder in the fit of a tremendous orgasm. After a few more thrusts, I began moaning again, and he came with a ferocity that I had never felt before. We were both screaming in pleasure as he filled me. Afterward we pressed together against the car, barely able to stand, breathing as if we had just run a marathon.

I looked at him, lovingly and lustfully, kissed him gently and rubbed his back. He leaned back a bit and smiled. He kissed my cheek, down to my neck, where he nibbled at the wet flesh he found there. The taste of my skin and the rain began to excite him again. The rain streamed down my chest and over my stomach. As he licked the moisture from my skin, his hand found my breast and began kneading, while his mouth found my nipples, alternately sucking each. I was sighing and gently moaning with each shock from his tongue. I was running my fingers through his damp hair, pressing him closer to my body.

He stepped away and I tried pulling him back, but he stepped away, looking down. I followed his stare, surprised to see he was hard again. Without hesitation leaving my dress on the ground where it had fallen, I pulled him toward the porch of the cabin. Before we could make it to the door, he turned me toward the outdoor couch, bending me over the back; lifting my waist to meet his erection. His cock managed to quickly find its way inside me. He was in complete control, this time pumping slowly and deliberately. He was building my pleasure to unimaginable heights. I was mumbling his name in between gasps. I had never seen him this hungry for me, or this forceful. I loved every minute of it. Soon our primal cries combined and the orgasm we shared was beyond comprehension. Completely drained and happy, he pulled me up into his arms for one last kiss before we wandered into the cabin, found our way into bed, and fell asleep, with my body resting against his.

I knew then that we had to fulfill all our fantasies together.