Weekend Getaway Day 03

Story Info
The Joy of Candi increases exponentially.
7.7k words
4.44
45.6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LongCandi
LongCandi
44 Followers

Thanks to everyone who has offered constructive criticism and supportive feedback. This story can be read on its own. However, people interested in what brought me to this point should start with “WG – Day One” and read about the previous two days.

I know that I’ve told you that I sleep really well when I am near the ocean, but as I fell asleep that Saturday night I was essentially passing out from physical and mental exhaustion. The images of that night – the images of my Jim and one of his best friends, Sam, touching me and cumming because of me – were difficult to forget and I fell into a fitful sleep that I knew would mean awakening again in the middle of the night. So it was not a surprise when I jolted out of a dream around 4 am and looked around the bedroom that we had taken over for the weekend. Jim seemed to be sound asleep at my side so I made it a point to remain still as my mind began to race again.

I suppose one might think that I was ashamed of my activities. I had bounced back and forth between the bedrooms of these two men is search of pleasure, both given and received. But I felt no shame. I felt pride. And that deep sense of satisfaction and pride drove my thoughts forward. After all, I wasn’t a teenager who might choose to do things on a whim or because of an extra glass of wine. I had chosen to help Sam on Friday night and I had been with both men sexually on Saturday (but not together, one at a time) because of MY decision. I had pleased them (of that I was sure) and they had pleased me so there was no sense of shame or regret as I lay there in the dark. On the contrary, my thoughts were riveted on replaying the scenes in my head and inevitably my thoughts also turned to the future.

Sunday lay ahead of us and I could take the weekend as far as I wanted. The one nagging thought I had, though, was Jim’s reaction to my escapades. It is one thing to say that it is okay for your girlfriend to be with another man and another to see her returning to your bed with his seed running into her eyes. I knew that there was the potential for major regret on Jim’s part after the fact, despite his consoling words of the day before. I had to know what he was thinking so I turned and buried my body against his in hopes of awakening him.

It didn’t take long before my movements and caresses brought him out of his sleep. I particularly loved it when he woke up next to me and came back to reality at the sight of me. I could usually tell how much he loved me by the way he reacted subconsciously to the awareness that this was his life and that I was his girl. I watched him closely that night to see if his initial, uncontrolled reaction to the sight of me would change. Thankfully it did not as he smiled sweetly and reached his right arm around me. “Hey, baby, are you having trouble sleeping?” he asked.

“I was just thinking about things. It’s been kind of a crazy weekend, huh?” I watched Jim closely. As his consciousness cleared and he conjured up the images from the night before he grinned broadly and pulled me to him. “I know that you said that you accepted my actions and everything, Jim, but I really love you – maybe now a lot more than I did two days ago – and I need to hear you say it again.”

There was a silence that I hadn’t expected and with my face resting against his chest I couldn’t see the expression on his face. I remember hearing my heartbeat and thinking it was getting louder in the dark silence. I caught my breath as he began to speak.

“Candi, will you marry me? That’s how accepting I am of everything you did, everything that you do and everything that you are going to do. I don’t want a wife or a lover who is soft and gentle and predictable. I want my life to be full of fun and change and experiences. I want to wake up every day and wonder what exciting thing will happen to me by the time I go to bed. I want to feel like I did when I was ten years old and it was the first day of summer. I want my life, I want OUR life, to be a series of endless possibilities. I need a strong, loving woman and I thank the heavens that I have found her. I am not going to let you go, unless you decide you must and even then it will be a fight to the death.”

I knew that this was not a for-real, down-on-one-knee, ring-in-hand proposal from Jim, but rather a statement of commitment and acknowledgement that the other type of question would be popped at some appropriate time in the future. However, being a woman, I had to make sure. “Oh no you don’t, buddy. Where’s the wine? Where’s the fancy jewelry box? Where’s the seven-course meal?” We both laughed. “You’re going to have to do a lot better than that to get me to the altar, you loser.”

I lifted my head and kissed Jim passionately. I could feel his erection below me and I lifted one leg over him so that he could slide into me. Our act had none of the frenzy of the previous nights but it somehow underlined the commitment that we had just discussed and the direction that we both knew our love was rapidly heading towards. It was the kind of lovemaking that you can only have with a serious partner – steady, comfortable, with an accent on the love and a disregard for the making. After a few minutes I felt Jim stiffen slightly beneath me but his orgasm lacked the intensity of the previous evening for obvious reasons. We settled back into a hug and shared the silence for a while.

“Candi, I talked to Sam yesterday and he mentioned your concern about his saying anything about this weekend. He assured me that it would remain confidential.”

Now, I am not naïve enough to know this was true. At some point, in about twenty years, I would hope that Sam would regale a group of strangers about the events of the weekend. I hoped that he would mention me obliquely and remember me fondly as he detailed his thoughts, feelings, and actions. I hoped that he would treat the memory of me kindly. But I wanted him to keep the story for sometime down the road. I wanted his silence for the time being so that Jim and I could continue our life’s journey together without the interference of others, well-intentioned or not. The sincerity of Sam’s words, as related by Jim, rang true.

Jim continued as if he were reading my mind. “I mean I am sure that he will have to say something about it to someone down the road. It’s a great story. But I know he will keep our confidence and our anonymity. He promised me and I trust him.” The odd thing was that I trusted Sam as well. When I was with him last night he was scoring very high on my personal sincerity meter and that is a tough lie detector test to beat. As our bodies touched the previous night, I felt that in some way Sam actually loved me – not in the way that Jim did with lifelong commitments on the horizon, but in a way that made me know he was pleased not just sexually but emotionally. I trusted Sam and in that trust I began to form an idea for what the third day of our weekend getaway would bring. My questions had been answered by Jim and my consciousness began to slip away, to be replaced by sweet dreams of the future, both near and far.

Sunday began the way Saturday had. The sky was a piercing blue and the temperatures were in the high seventies but there was a report of approaching clouds so we threw our belongings together and hustled off to the beach. Sam had given me a sweet kiss on both cheeks when I first saw him and there was no sense of any awkwardness between the three of us. Once we had established our territory on the beach, Sam took off for more windsurfing and Jim and I just made small talk and watched the other people. It was not as crowded as the day before and it was fun to watch all the little kids play in the ocean and think of how all the big kids had played the night before. Around one o’clock, the darker clouds began to amass offshore and the temperature started to drop. Sam had still not returned from the other side of the beach so I thought it was a good time to talk privately with Jim.

“Jim, you know that last night I did not allow Sam to enter my body.” My phrasing was deliberate – with Jim it was making love, with Sam it would have been entering my body. “What if at some time in the future I allowed things to go a little further with him. I want to make sure that you won’t have a problem.”

“As long as I know about it, Candi, and you are not sneaking off to do it behind my back, don’t even think twice about it. I accept your independence. I want your love but I don’t want to own you. You are a sexy woman who drives me wild with desire and things like this only fuel that feeling. How does that song go – ‘I just want to hold you, I don’t want to hold you down?’ ” He waited for a minute to see if I wanted to say anything. I didn’t, so he continued. “Is there a reason for bringing this up now, Joy?” Jim smirked at me at the use of his pet name for me. It seemed that Joy was becoming my alter ego in this ever expanding weekend of revelations. “Has Joy got some plans floating around in her head?”

I did but they were not defined as they had been the night before. I needed to have control on Saturday. Having generated that control over the situation, I now felt I could turn some of the reins back to Jim and Sam. My plans involved their plans, but I didn’t want to reveal them just yet. “I might,” I said before adding, “It depends on how willing my victims might be.” And just as I made that remark, Sam appeared about forty yards away on his windsurfer, bearing down on our little stretch of beach. We watched him hit the edge of the water and pull the board onto the sand.

“It looks like it may get nasty this afternoon,” he said. “Those clouds are looking to put an end to our weekend.” Although he hadn’t intended it, Sam’s words struck at each of us as the thought of the weekend’s termination swarmed into our minds. The words hung in the air as heavily as the approaching rainclouds and I felt it was up to me to lighten the mood.

“Nonsense,” I said a little too loudly. “The weekend has just begun. I know we said that we were going to drive back tonight but couldn’t we stay another night and drive up early for work tomorrow. It’s only an hour drive.” I knew that what I had said to the boys and what I had indicated to the boys were two very different things. They glanced at each other as if in acknowledgement and then looked back at me. “Well, wouldn’t it be FUN if we had another night together in Rhode Island? I certainly think so.”

As if to prove that he could keep a silence, Sam just smiled and looked at me. Jim was the one who spoke and he did so ironically, “But what could we possible do for fun if a big rainstorm rolls in? How could we keep ourselves amused?” Now both of my companions had big smiles on their faces as they continued to look at me. I knew that I looked good in my bikini so I poured a little sand over my thighs to direct their eyes.

“Actually, I had an idea for the day,” I responded. “Since you two gentleman have been so nice to me, I thought that I would entertain you both together. I will do whatever you want (within reason), wherever you want, for as long as you want or as long as we can, whichever comes first. But we will have to make it a game. I want you guys to figure out a sexy scenario that we can act out so that it isn’t just slam, bam, thank you again, m’am. What do you say?”

I looked at the two of them and noticed that Sam had stiffened considerably in his black trunks. He quickly sat down on the towel and adjusted himself in the process. I took that as a sign that they basically liked the idea. “I will go for a little walk down the beach and let you two fantasize for a while. I get veto power over your decision, but I’m sure you won’t disappoint me. Remember, though, this is your day. Don’t choose something because you think I might like it – choose something that will turn you on.” And with that I stood up and walked off towards the ocean without letting them say another word.

I was in control because I was letting them take control. I had an incredible feeling of strength mingled with an intensely feminine feeling of yielding. I had created this idea the night before while falling back asleep, but I hadn’t really thought about exactly what idea Jim and Sam might come up with. It was only as I was walking down the beach that I began those considerations. They had gone through their B-movie slasher phase so I didn’t think it would involve meathooks and masks. They had exhausted their high school hijinks stage so I was sure that whoopee cushions would not be mentioned or needed. I had a fair sense of Jim’s sexual tastes and I trusted that Sam’s would not be too aberrant, but the endless possibilities were what riveted me and I felt a small moistness develop between my legs as I continued on my walk. After about five minutes I turned and began the walk back. As I neared my towel, I could see that all conversation had ended as they watched my return.

“I take it from your expressions that you have come to some kind of meeting of the minds. What’s the game?”

“I think Sam should tell you,” said my lover Jim, “because it was essentially his idea – but I am totally supportive of it.”

Sam looked a little hesitant before he spoke but then the words came out in a rush. “I would like you….I mean, we would like you to be the entertainment at our own private bachelor party. We need you to entertain us with a slow, sexy striptease and then take care of the groom and the best man.” He looked at me and added, “I mean, is that the kind of thing that you were thinking of? Is that okay?”

Before answering Sam, I had to glance over at Jim. He had a huge grin on his face because we had played out similar scenarios between ourselves in the past. His expression told me that this was TRULY Sam’s fantasy even though it fit well with Jim’s and my own. I looked back towards Sam and decided to play this thing out a little bit.

“Let me get this straight. You want me to show up at the house as if I was a stranger, and then entertain you guys sexually. I’m not sure that I could do that. I mean, girls who do that kind of thing get paid a lot of money, don’t they?” The boys looked at each other as if to determine if were still talking fantasy or reality here. I just continued my speech. “First of all, I had no idea that this weekend would develop this way. So when I packed on Friday, I didn’t grab anything that would be suitable for a good strip show. So I think you guys are going to have to bankroll a little shopping spree for me.”

“That’s no problem,” Sam blurted before Jim could even speak.

“And then there’s the little matter of the entertainment cost. Now as the owner of Candi’s Bachelor Party Central, I have a number of girls who could do this kind of thing but I need to know more about your needs. Do you want a show suitable for presentation in an office where my girl goes down to her panties and bras? Or are you looking for something a little more intense? We can go topless, bottomless, with contact or without. In fact, our top of the line entertainer will be yours for the night, no questions asked. But that will cost you.”

Again, Sam was the quick respondent. “I think we want to go top of the line. What does that kind of thing cost?”

“Well, fellows, that’s a problem because if I were to name a figure then I could be liable for arrest in the state of Rhode Island for solicitation. I think that I can just trust you to each write out a little check for your entertainer’s clothes and time. You can even write a note in there with any special requests you may have. Just give me those envelopes back at the house and we’ll see if our best girl is available.”

“What’s her name?” Jim asked, but I could see from his expression that he already knew the answer.

“Our best girl?” I teased. “Her name is Joy – she brings it and she gets it. I am sure that you will find her acceptable.” As far as I was concerned the negotiations were over, so I began to collect my belongings and shake out the towel. One last thought occurred to me, though. “Oh, there’s just one thing about Joy. She won’t do anal.” I looked directly at Sam as I said this and the initial shock of my words wore off as he gathered my true message. If I was telling him that I wouldn’t do anal, then I was also indicating that the prohibitions of the night before would be lifted and that I would now let him fuck me. I watched his eyes as his understanding deepened. There was a renewed life in his effort to get his windsurfer back to the car and get the three of us home. We hurried away from the clouds and we hurried back to what we knew would be an entertaining evening. Plus, I had some shopping to do.

I suppose that some readers may begin to think less of me at this point. With the involvement of money, the whole day could be construed in a different light. But believe me, I had never intended any “transaction” element to the day. The fact was that I truly had not packed any sexy clothes or underwear for the weekend. I suppose I could have worn the little miniskirt outfit that had started the hormones racing on Friday night but I was thinking more along the lines of lingerie and so it seemed reasonable to ask the boys for a little financial assistance. Sam, in particular, was reaping the benefit of my presence but I was not trying to be a woman for hire. I just wanted to look good as I experience my first threesome with men. (I had a few threesomes with women back in my experimental college days but that’s a story for another time.)

I took a quick shower and walked downstairs. Sam and Jim had camped out in the family room with the Red Sox game on. I noticed that the beers were beginning to flow. On the table in front of them were two envelopes which I quickly grabbed before giving both men a kiss. I didn’t open the envelopes until I parked at the mall. Jim had written me a check for $50 with a simple note: “I love you. Buy whatever you want and have fun tonight. I’m proud of you. Love, Jim.” I was shocked when I saw Sam’s check for $200. He had enclosed a longer message: “Candi, I can’t believe how great this weekend has been. I want you to use the enclosed for anything you desire (although I do love black nylons very much – hint, hint). Get an entire outfit including shoes. If there is any money left feel free to buy a vibrator. I can’t wait to see you. Thanks again for everything. Sam.”

I wasn’t sure how to react to the size of Sam’s check. It was more than I imagined he would give and I felt a little guilty but the guilt was soon replaced by rational thought. If Sam wanted me to go a little crazy while shopping it was just so that we could all go a little crazy later. I decided to spend whatever I wanted and return the remaining money to him. A rebate from an adult entertainer, I thought, what a novel idea.

At this point I was fully in my Joy persona. The excitement that I knew was coming later fueled my emotions and I could feel an extra strut in my walk as I headed towards the mall and the Victoria’s Secret that I knew was there. I was looking good and I was feeling good and there were two men waiting for me back at the house. I was going to entertain them in style.

Sam’s idea of a black outfit was acceptable and I quickly found a complete set that I knew the boys would like: A black corset with matching panties, garter belt and stockings. I actually bought four pairs of thigh high stockings – two in black, one white and one red. Jim had always appreciated my legs (he said they were my best feature) and I envisioned future nights when I could surprise him with my purchases. I then found a shoe store where I pawed through the heels looking for something really slutty. I found a pair of black pumps with four inch heels and ankle straps. They were perfect and I was very pleased. Sam’s idea of a vibrator was preying on my mind but I was unfamiliar with the area and didn’t know exactly where to go. The female clerk in the shoe store was very beautiful and looked hip so I thought I would engage her in conversation and see if she could help.

LongCandi
LongCandi
44 Followers
12