Weekend Getaway - Orgasmic Massage Ch. 02

Story Info
Conclusion of the original story.
1.5k words
3.93
7k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kikms6161
kikms6161
50 Followers

After watching the movie that Ryan sent me, I felt an overwhelming calmness. Even though it wasn't me that led my wife to an orgasm, I had planned it, and was able to fulfill her in my own way. I also felt like a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders knowing that she was satisfied, and for the time being I didn't have the carry this around for a while.

I calmly finished my drink and headed back to the room. As I inserted the card into the door, I entered the room and could instantly smell sex, and heard water filling the tub. As soon as the door closed behind me, I peeked into the bathroom to see my wife slowly climbing into the big tub. She was naked and I could see the beautiful silhouette of her body, her long brown hair flowing down her back as she has released her hair from the ponytail. The bottom of her hair falling about 3" s from her butt. How I love her ass! She raised her other leg and slowly slid down into the water.

"How was the massage" I asked.

"It was good.... well, if I'm honest -- better than good".

She turned her head and smiled at me. I smiled back and left her to relax in the tub.

_ _ _

The next morning when we awoke, we packed, checked out of the hotel, and began the car journey home. It was a quiet ride home and nothing more was mentioned about the massage -- I could tell she was internalizing what happened and was conflicted as to what or how much she should tell me.

We arrived back at the house and were greeted by the kids and her mother which signaled the end to the fairy tale weekend getaway and normal service resumed. Over the next few days, it was like old times - getting the kids ready for school, heading off to work, managing the school drop offs and pick-ups, it was like nothing happened. I was beginning to get worried that I had built a wall between us but that was soon to be broken down.

On Friday evening we organized for a local babysitter to come over and keep an eye on the kids as I decided that we should go out for dinner and talk things through. I booked a table at a local restaurant and while managing the kids we both got ready. The sitter was due to arrive around 7pm so she could put them to bed, and it should be an easy night for her!

As the doorbell rang, my wife came down the stairs and she looked amazing -- She was wearing a long black dress. Her hair was down, and I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra. Immediately I wondered whether this meant she was wearing panties, or had they been discarded too? I was wearing some nice pants and a button-down shirt. We looked like a well-matched couple and headed out the door.

We found our table that was located near the center of the restaurant, and we sat opposite each other. Ordered drinks and as the meals came, I opened the dialogue with:

"So, I know you were a little shocked that I got you a massage the other day -- and I'm not sure how comfortable you were with it. But I want you to know that whatever happened was OK with me -- I wanted you to relax and feel special. I wanted to make new memories for you, maybe immerse yourself in something new and just forget all your troubles in the world even for just one hour."

She struggled to look me in the eye, and she lowered her head a little...

"I'm so sorry...I fucked him. I didn't know how to tell you. You have always been my rock, and my best friend, and I don't want to hurt you. I'm sorry!"

"It's OK" I responded. "I wanted you to feel comfortable, I wanted you to relax...and YES, I wanted you to cum."

The look of disbelief in her eyes, were filled with hope.

"Tell me about it" I asked.

With this she raised her glass and took a big gulp.

"It was so scary at first. I never imagined being massaged by a man where I was fully naked and quite honestly afraid. I literally laid on the table afraid of letting go, afraid of relaxing, and I had no idea what was going to happen. Then he laid his hands on me -- on my neck, down over my back on my ass. As he touched me, I was getting wet and when he moved down onto my legs, I gently spread them apart. When he was at the end of the table, I knew he had an unobstructed view of you pussy. I was so wet -- I was embarrassed. I didn't know what to do.

"Are you wet now" I asked.

"Yes. I wanted so badly to stop the massage, but he just whispered to me -- its ok, just relax and let all your inhibitions fly away. I closed my eyes and as he walked to the side of the table his cock brushed against my hand. It was a reflex -- I touched him through his scrubs. Then I couldn't stop. I turned over -- he massaged my breasts, and my nipples began getting hard. He slid his hands all the way down to my pussy and he put two fingers deep inside me. We kissed, I stroked his cock and then he fucked me. It was the most intense sex I have ever had. I know you probably don't want to hear this, but I came."

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear -- I wanted you to lose yourself in the massage and it sounds like you did!"

"That's not all.... after I came, I still wanted more so I gave him a BJ so he could finish. It felt so dirty yet so right. He came in my mouth, and I swallowed every drop. I'm so sorry!"

"There is nothing to be sorry for" I told her again.

As I said this, I slid my hand under the table and laid my hand on her thigh. I gently began to pull the hem of her dress up and I could feel how hot she was.

"I think it's time we left, don't you."

We got the check and headed to the car. We drove home in record time and relieved the babysitter of her duties. The kids were asleep, and we headed to the bedroom and closed the door.

"I've wanted you to feel real pleasure, and honestly, I'm glad I was able to play a small part in making it happen. Even though it wasn't me I'm overjoyed that you came. I moved closer to her, and we embraced and kissed like we were new lovers. Our hands all over each other's body's and tearing at each other's clothes.

I removed her dress straps, and she stepped out of the dress to reveal her naked body. No panties and a glistening wet pussy standing in front of me. What a sight. My cock was rock hard and aching to be released from my pants. In a matter of moments, she was laid on the bed, I turned her over onto her front and I inserted my cock into her from behind. She was so hot and so wet I was lost in my emotions and simply wanted to fuck her. No thought about making her cum, no added pressure -- nothing, just pure lust.

I was sliding my 7" rock hard cock into my wife's pussy knowing that she had fucked Ryan, and it simply didn't matter. She was pushing back onto me, and we found a rhythm. The smell, and the sounds that were illuminating the room was something that I will never forget. After a few mins I pulled out and slid my fingers over her pussy and when I inserted my cock back into her pussy, I started to slide my thumb into her asshole. She jumped a little, but I could tell she wanted more.

"Do it, fuck my ass -- I want you."

Without hesitation I was able to slide my cock into her puckered asshole and the sensation was electrifying, she was so tight it felt like I was making love to a virgin. She was beginning to lose control. Her breathing was erratic, I was beginning to sweat and within a couple of minutes she was shaking underneath my body as she came. I quickly followed in the next 3 to 4 strokes and shot rope after rope of cum deep inside of her.

Wow...

We laid silent next to each other for a couple of minutes without saying a word.

"I think I finally released you, and the pressure that I carried for all these years has well and truly lifted" I said.

I love you so much.

The end.

kikms6161
kikms6161
50 Followers