Weekend in Chicago Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you're telling me this was all part of a plan, for my birthday?" I asked. Both girls looked at each other, nodded, and then gave a little giggle. "And tomorrow I'm going to get a threesome and get to fuck both of you?" Again, the girls just giggled. As these thoughts sank into my head my dick began to get hard. "Is there any chance we can start tonight?" I said to the girls, looking down at my dick to show my arousal. I mean Cheryl's already ready, standing there all naked looking sexy. And you have to be horny having missed out on the events of earlier tonight," I said to Carly.

"Relax there big guy," Carly said grabbing my dick. "Lets get some rest tonight so we can be fully recharged for tomorrow."

And with that the three of us gathered up our clothes and headed back down to Cheryl's apartment. Having ripped her shirt off of her during sex, I gave Cheryl my shirt to wear back down the elevator while I rode shirtless. When we got back to Cheryl's place I cleaned up and got into bed and curled up with Carly. We said our good nights, turned out the lights, and laid down to fall asleep. Of course all I could think about was tomorrow's pending threesome and the rock hard dick between my legs. As if right on queue, my phone beeped with a text message alert. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was a text from Cheryl that said, "looking forward to tomorrow, can't wait." And with that was a picture of Cheryl on all fours, on her bed, pulling out her anal beads from her delicious brown hole.