Weekend in New Hampshire Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam began rummaging through his wife's suitcase for suitable sleepwear; the only thing he found was a pink babydoll nightie, which he felt would have to do. He pulled the panties up and then reached his hands up, and pulled the top over. He found that like the bikini top, the babydoll's breast cups applied nicely to his own body. He turned and looked at himself in the mirror, turning slowly, trying to appreciate the outfit from any angle that he could. He then got into bed.

Sam reached down to feel how his breasts were filling the cup, and grazed his nipples, which reminded him of Bill's playing with them earlier in the evening. At that point, he realized that his cock was again hard. He rubbed it through the satiny material and discovered that the sensation really heightened his pleasure. After a few minutes, he pulled the panties down allowing them to cup his balls. He began lightly stroking his cock with one hand, while gently cupping his tit and squeezing his nipple with the other. He found his thoughts straying back to him and Bill's tete a tete earlier in the hot tub, and the memory of their sexy kissing. He tried to prolong things, but after a short time, his cock began to spurt a load of come; it shot about a foot into the air and then fell back on his hand, with some of it inevitably getting on the panties. He briefly wondered how he was going to deal with that issue, but soon fell asleep. After a few hours, he woke and found that he was again thinking about the hot tub fun and that he again had a raging hardon. He slipped his hand under the lip of the panties and began rubbing his cock, while thinking about Bill feeling him up, kissing him softly, and whispering endearments into his ear. Again, he spurted an impressive amount of come, and after a few minutes, fell back into sleep, where he stayed through the morning.

12