Weekend in New Hampshire Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned to Bill's cock, concentrating on slathering it with his tongue while just sliding it in and out of his mouth a couple of inches, while also playing with his balls, which were now drawing tighter towards his crotch. After just a little more pistoning, Bill put his hand back on Sam's head, murmuring "Here it comes". Holding Sam's head in place, he blasted several huge jets of come into his mouth. True to his word, Sam took it all in his mouth and swallowed it as quick as he could. He lifted his head off of Bill's lap, opened his mouth and licked his lips, then gave one more swallow of the residue.

"Thanks," said Sam; "I got two desserts tonight."

Sam got back up and sat next to Bill. Although he knew he should be ashamed, sucking a man's cock and swallowing his load while wearing panties and a bra, instead, he was filled with a sense of pride. He viewed it as an accomplishment, turning Bill on and making him blow a load right into his mouth. It was so nice to take care of a man's needs. To his surprise, Bill turned his head towards him and gave him a deep kiss.

"That was great," said Bill. "This is turning out to be a much better weekend than I had expected."

"Same here," said Sam.

The two cuddled on the couch together, lazily sliding their tongues in and out of each other's mouths. Bill went back to playing with Sam's tits and ass, while Sam, for the first time, found himself running his hands over Bill's pectorals and admiring them. Sam suddenly realized that he had had a hard-on the entire time that he was sucking Bill off, and it didn't show any sign of shrinking. Bill didn't seem to be displaying any interest in it, though. After they'd sat for a little while, Sam asked Bill whether they should look for something good on television; Bill said, "I've got a better idea, let's go to bed."

Sam thought it was still a little early to go to bed, but then decided that Bill must be tired after his hard work that day. "Oh, okay, good night," he said, and got up.

"Where are you going?" asked Bill. "You're coming to bed with me."

Still not entirely sure of what Bill was suggesting, but thinking of what he had worn the previous night, said "Wait a minute. Let me go change." He got up and went into the bedroom where he found the pretty pink babydoll he had slept in the night before. The panties had dried during the day. He quickly doffed the bra and panties he had been wearing and slipped into the pink satin panties, stuffing his cock in as well as he could. He put the babydoll top on, and buttoned the top. He decided to leave the white sandals on since Bill had said he liked them. After checking his appearance in the mirror, he went back out to the living room where Bill was waiting expectantly. Bill let out a low whistle on his arrival, and said, "That looks great on you. Wait a minute, turn around slowly, so I can get a good look at it." Blushing slightly, Sam did as he was told, now feeling somewhat self conscious modeling lingerie for a man. It didn't help that his cock was tenting the panties.

"Lift up the top a little bit and turn around again, so I can get a good look at your panties," said Bill.

Sam did as he was told, although he was blushing furiously. With the top lifted up to his belly, his erection was even more obvious.

"It looks like you're enjoying showing yourself off in that sexy outfit," said Bill. He stood up and walked over to Sam. He put his arms around him and pulled him towards him for what turned out to be yet another long probing kiss. He dropped his hands to Sam's panty-covered ass, and squeezed it gently but persistently. After a bit, Bill said, "We're wasting time. Come on, darling."

Sam was momentarily nonplussed by the endearment, but when Bill took him by the hand and led him towards the bedroom he followed eagerly. Before they went through the door, Bill said, "Wait a second." Before Sam knew what had hit him, Bill had scooped him up and was carrying him through the doorway. Sam instinctively threw his arms around Bill's neck to provide stability for the short trip. Bill then lowered him down gently onto the bed, and then lay down next to him.

Although it had been slowly dawning on him, Sam soon realized that Bill had something besides sleep on his mind, as he turned Sam to face him, and then pulled him close. He thrust his tongue into Sam's mouth again and while exploring it with his tongue. Bill slid his hand underneath the lacy top and began feeling Sam's tits. As usual, Sam's nipples quickly became quite stiff. Bill lifted the top up and began softly licking them. Sam's breathing became quite shallow. After working on both of Sam's little knobs for a while, Bill went back up his neck and resumed the sexy kissing as before. Now, however, instead of playing with his tits, Bill moved his hand slowly down the side of Sam's body until he reached his panties. He let his hand glide over the satin encased rump and squeezed it gently. Occasionally, he moved up to the lacy band around the top and then slid his hand underneath the panties, squeezing the pillowy globes.

Sam wasn't idle while this was going on. His hand quickly found Bill's cock, which was again rock hard, and he began lightly rubbing it. Periodically, he stopped manipulating the cock to grab a handful of Bill's balls. Both of the lovers' breathing was now coming in short pants.

Bill began moving a finger into the cleft between Sam's ass globes. After a little bit of exploration, he found the pucker of Sam's asshole and began gently sliding his finger back and forth across it. Sam responded by whimpering softly into Bill's mouth and gently tickling his balls.

The two friends hadn't done much talking since they entered the bedroom, but now Bill whispered into Sam's ear, "You have such a sexy ass. I can't keep my hands off it."

"I love the way you touch it," said Sam.

"These panties are getting in the way," said Bill, and he began tugging them off.

Bill had not asked whether he could remove Sam's panties, but Sam had no real objection, and in fact, helpfully lifted his butt to aid Bill in his endeavor. Sam's own cock sprang out when released, but as usual, Bill ignored it. He flipped Sam over onto his stomach and began massaging his asscheeks, and after a bit, stuck his finger back into the warm cleft between Sam's ass cheeks and slid it slowly over his butthole. Occasionally, he lightly scratched Sam's perineum. After a bit, he let a little spit drool from his mouth into Sam's asscrack. Dipping his finger in it, he slid it sensually along the groove, giving a bit more attention to Sam's hole. He eventually just rubbed it back and forth across the hole, and, after adding a bit more spit, actually let his finger penetrate him and enter up to the first knuckle. Sam let out a soft grunt.

"Like this?" Bill asked.

"Um, it feels pretty good," said Sam.

Bill withdrew his finger after a few more pokes, and he pulled Sam up onto his knees. "I've got to slide my prick between your asscheeks," he said.

Sam had been wondering where this was going, but he couldn't deny that he had liked what had happened so far. "Um, I guess that would be okay," he said, although Bill had not actually asked for permission.

Bill flipped Sam's nightie up onto his back, held open his soft ass cheeks, and laid his fat cock between the sides of the bun they made; after a few seconds, he began sliding it back and forth.

"Wait a minute," said Bill, and he reached over to the nightstand near the bed. He pulled open the drawer and pulled out a short fat tube. "I've got to get some lubrication."

Bill squirted the cool liquid into his hand and then greased up his cock. He shot a little bit into Sam's crack for good measure. He then put his cock back between Sam's asscheeks and began sliding it back and forth. After a bit, he began aiming a little lower and made contact with Sam's asshole. He would slide up and down the ass crack but then slowly traverse the asshole. He returned to the asshole time and time again until he was just rubbing the tip of his cock back and forth against it, which began relaxing a bit, so that the tip of his cock was actually entering a fraction of an inch.

Although Sam was very much enjoying the sensation of his friend's fat cock tip rubbing against his asshole, he was still concerned about where this was leading. "I hope you're not going to try to stick that thing into me," he said.

"You seemed to enjoy my finger," said Bill; "this is only a little bit bigger."

"It's a lot bigger," said Sam; "I'm afraid it's going to hurt me."

"Don't worry then," said Bill, "I'm just going to slide it back and forth for a while." Bill casually squirted some more lubricant into Sam's asscrack. After a few more runs up and down Sam's asscheeks, Bill again just began rubbing the rubbery tip back and forth against Sam's little pucker, then finally stopped with it poised at the hole. Neither friend said anything for a minute. The room was quiet but for the sounds of their breathing. After a minute, the pressure of Bill's cock caused Sam's asshole to loosen a bit more. Then, Bill gently pushed his cock forward slightly, slipping it past the ring of Sam's anus and allowing the first inch of his cock to enter the tight chute. Sam realized that his friend's cock was now in his ass.

"It's in me," said Sam. "You lied to me."

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist. Just relax and let's enjoy this for a minute". A minute came and went, and Bill made no attempt to withdraw his cock from its sheath, however. In fact, he held tightly onto Sam's hips. Sam made the mistake of wiggling a little, causing Bill's cock to gradually progress further into his ass. At some point, Bill dropped the niceties and slid his cock slowly but insistently into Sam's soft ass, until it was balls deep. Upon reaching that pleasurable destination, Bill rested for a minute, and then whispered into Sam's ear, "There, that's not so bad, is it?"

"I'm still afraid," said Sam. "Please take it out."

"Alright," said Bill, and he slowly withdrew his cock until only about an inch remained inside. Instead of pulling it out completely at that point, he reversed motion and slid it back deep into Sam's guts. He then repeated the action again and again, until he was slowly pistoning Sam.

"You said you would take it out," said Sam.

"Yeah, but I didn't say I wouldn't put it back in. Anyway, you really can't blame me. You've been teasing me with that sexy ass since we got here," said Bill.

Sam realized that Bill was right. He had gotten dressed up, cooked dinner, modeled lingerie, and sucked off Bill. He realized he had gotten himself into this position, and resigned himself to getting fucked. After a few minutes he found, however, much to his surprise, that his ass was adjusting to Bill's cock. He further that he was in fact enjoying being on his hands and knees and getting fucked by a big strong man, and he actually began thrusting his ass backwards to meet Bill's jackhammering half way. After a few minutes, Bill slowed down slightly, but grabbed Sam's posterior tightly.

"You are a amazing fuck," said Bill, "Get ready, I'm going to blow my load in your ass."

Sam was apprehensive about having a man shoot a load of spunk deep into his ass, but too turned on to stop his own thrusting. Bill gasped and Sam could feel his cock twitching, and he realized that Bill had filled his asshole with come. After a few more thrusts, Bill withdrew, and laid on his back.

"That was great," Bill said, and he gave Sam a quick kiss.

Sam turned and laid on his back, pondering the course that the weekend, and perhaps his life, had taken. After a few minutes, he noticed that Bill was snoring. Sam's cock had, strangely, gone down while he was being fucked. He felt a stirring in it now, however, and before long, he had a nice hardon. He didn't touch it, however, and lay there in the warmth of the bed. He was conscious of some semen dribbling out of his asshole, but found he kind of liked the feeling. In short order, he too dropped off to sleep.

12