Weekend In The City Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman goes to get her fix, of cum!
4.1k words
4.56
3.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first chapter of a short series I have planned.

I hope you enjoy it, and take a second to vote. And please don't hesitate to comment ;->

Sharon was excited about the coming weekend. She had three days off and reservations at a hotel just off of Times Square in New York city.

Her son was at summer camp and there was no husband or boyfriend to worry about, so she was leaving for the two hour drive to the city as soon as she clocked out of work.

Sharon was a single mother in her thirties. She had put on a few pounds when she'd had her son, and never really lost much of it. She wasn't a fat girl, so much as she was just thick. Her tits were bigger, her ass was plumper and her legs were thicker, yet still firm. And it seemed like those things offset her chubby belly in the eyes of horny guys.

And when it came to horny guys, none of those things mattered at all when they were looking down at her pretty face, with big dark eyes and pouty lips. Especially when those lips were wrapped expertly around their hard dick.

When she checked herself out in the mirror, she knew she still looked good. And any lingering doubts she had were usually erased by the looks she got from men.

She knew that she could get what she wanted closer to home, and often she did, to a point. But she lived in a small city where almost everyone knew almost everyone else, so she had to be careful.

And besides, she also craved the adventure, the excitement of the hunt.

"What's up with you today? You've been smiling all day like the cat that got the cream!" Her coworker, Stan asked, breaking her reverie.

Sharon smiled even bigger as she thought that she was going to get the cream, and as much as possible. "Heading to the city for the weekend! My sister and I are going to spend two days shopping and eating. And drinking of course!" She laughed.

She was lying through her teeth of course. Her sister was married now, and no longer interested in the type of fun Sharon had planned. But she couldn't tell Stan that.

"Wow, again?" Stan asked. "You just went a few months ago." He added while sneaking a peak at her tits. Stan was always checking her out, and if she didn't have a rule about her coworkers, and married men, she would have shown him exactly what she was going for.

"I know, but I love it there. I try to go a few times a year." She replied. "Definitely more fun than this little town."

Stan laughed, "You know you'd be hard to replace, and I am certainly not trying to talk you into leaving, but why are you living here?" He asked. "You know that you could land a job there doing the exact same thing that you do here, and for way more money."

"Right," She replied, "More money, but much higher rent for a cramped little place half the size of what I have now. And no yard or woods for Nicky to play in. Not to mention the school he'd have to go to."

Stan nodded his head in understanding, and told her, "All valid points. I get it."

"Plus," She added, " It's only two hours away, but feels like another planet. If I lived there all the time, I don't know, it wouldn't seem so exciting."

"Makes sense to me." Stan said as he started to leave, taking a quick glance at Sharon's ass. "Plus they wouldn't appreciate you the way we do here."

"Awe, thanks Stan!" Sharon said, giving him her bright smile. She thought again about what a good looking guy he was, and that if he weren't married, she would have to show him what his ogling made her want to do, regardless of how much older he was than her, and the coworkers rule, which she'd made exceptions for in the past.

Age had never been a factor for Sharon when she did her thing. For her to indulge her fetish, it was all about chemistry, and how attractive a guy was, and of course opportunity.

And if the opportunity presented itself in a risqué situation? All the better. It just gave her a bigger thrill. Sometimes that overrode the chemistry and attractiveness factor.

Because what it all boiled down to, was that Sharon just loved sucking dick. Big dicks, little dicks, young dicks, old dicks, white dicks, black dicks, and anything in between.

When she was on her knees sucking dick, Sharon was in her zone. She got such a thrill from the sheer naughty nature of the act. Especially when there was a chance of being caught.

But anytime really. And anyone. She felt especially naughty when it was a guy she didn't even know. Just some random dude that she could suck off and go on her way.

She had a hard time focusing on work the rest of the day, and time seemed to drag out. Until finally the clock said it was time to go, and she practically bolted for the door.

She already had her luggage in her car, just a couple of outfits that were designed to get a man's attention. She planned to stop at a truck stop just outside of town to change out of her conservative work clothes. And maybe, well, probably, get her first load of cum from some long haul trucker.

She just had one stop to make before she hit the highway. She swung into a drug store and bought a brand new lipstick. It was the same one she always bought for an adventure like this.

The case was chrome, and resembled a vibrating bullet. The color was a bright red, designed to draw a man's attention to her pouty lips.

Back in her car she slipped the lipstick in her purse and the car in drive and Sharon was on her way. Her heart raced with anticipation as she took the onramp to the interstate and headed towards the city.

Half an hour later her excitement increased more as she pulled off the road and into the rest area, scanning all the big rigs nestled into their end of the huge parking lot. She was sure she would get her first conquest of the weekend very soon.

Sharon found a parking spot as close to the commercial section as possible, leaving her with a longer walk to the restrooms, but that was part of the plan.

She grabbed a small overnight bag and started for the restrooms. On her way into the building, Sharon looked into the cafeteria where some weary travelers were eating. Mixed in with the families and the occasional business man, were some truckers.

Sharon scanned the room, trying to look casual. She noticed a few guys sharing a table, and a few more scattered around the room. There seemed to be a pretty diverse selection. She felt sure she would find a cock to suck.

She continued on to the ladies room and found an empty stall. Once inside she quickly stripped out of her conservative work clothes and pulled a sundress from her bag. Feeling extra naughty, she took off her bra and panties too.

Her dress was both comfortable and sexy. Short enough to show some leg, and snug enough to highlight her big tits. It was white, which offset her tan, and had red flowers to match the lipstick she was about to apply.

She knew that as excited as she was, her nipples would be apparent through the dress, and that always gets the attention of the men.

She stuffed her work clothes into the bag and made her way to the line of sinks near the door, where she applied a good heavy coat of the bright red lipstick to her mouth.

She ignored the curious looks from the woman at the next sink who was teaching her daughter proper hand washing. The woman had to be wondering why Sharon would need a lipstick that color to travel, she probably only wore anything like that on date night with her husband, if at all.

Sharon just gave the woman a smile and made her way out to the large entrance area, where people were coming and going, some stopping to look at the map that indicated 'You are here'. A couple around her age were reading a plaque that told of the construction of the highway they were all traveling.

Sharon just meandered around, as if waiting for someone, which she was. She just didn't know who yet. But she didn't have to wait long. She kept closest to the men's room, alert and excited.

Within minutes, a tall, well built man came from the cafeteria and made his way through the crowd towards the men's room.

Sharon felt her pulse increase the moment she saw him and saw no wedding ring on his finger. He was handsome, and probably a few years younger than herself. And looked like a perfect choice.

He had a sturdy looking physique, and a kind face that hadn't been shaved in a day or two. He just had a look of virility to Sharon. And she knew she wanted to see for herself how virile he was.

Angling herself to be in his line of sight, she looked at his face. He couldn't help but notice her, and after his eyes scanned up her body he looked at her face.

Sharon smiled broadly and said "Hello" in her best friendly customer service voice. The younger man's face lit up with surprise and he replied, "Hello your self!"

Sharon just kept moving, while still smiling and running her eyes down the man's body. He raised his eyebrows in curiosity as the pretty woman seemed to like what she saw, yet kept right on walking toward the exit.

When she was a few feet past the man she turned and busted him looking hungrily over his shoulder, checking out her ass.

Sharon was pleased, the bait was set, and she was confident that he was a good choice. She made her way to her car and put her bag in the passenger seat, before getting comfortable on the hood of her car, facing the sidewalk, to await her first dick of the weekend.

As she waited, an older, rather unattractive trucker stopped by to hit on her. She quickly rebuffed him, looking at his wedding ring while telling him to, "Go call your wife! Maybe she'll give you some phone sex, because you're not getting anything from me. "

The man's wrinkled face winced, before he called her a dyke and went on his way. His gait slow and uneven from many years in the driver's seat.

Sharon felt a pang of guilt at how she had handled the situation, but she had a steadfast rule about married men, and she didn't want the conversation to drag out too long. She didn't want to miss her chance with the younger guy in the men's room.

Before the old man even made it to his truck, Sharon saw the young man coming out of the building and heading her way. She watched his face as he got closer and was pleased to see it light up in recognition when he saw her.

Sharon made a point of looking directly at his crotch as he approached, then she licked her bright red lips before making eye contact with him. Again his eyebrows raised with surprise.

"Hi again!" Sharon said as he approached. "I thought I might run into you if I sat here a bit."

"So, you were waiting for me?" The man asked, "Why? What do you have in mind?" His face hopeful.

"Welllll," Sharon answered, dragging it out a bit. "I don't see a wedding band, any girlfriend waiting for you at home?"

"Nope not married, and no girlfriend anymore either." The trucker replied with a tinge of sadness in his eyes. "Relationships are hard to do when you're gone all the time."

"I know you truckers don't usually get home much, and sometimes you need a, shall we say, a release? I just wanted to offer a chance to blow off a little steam." As she finished, Sharon glanced down at his crotch again. She was pleased to see that a slight bulge had begun to form.

He waited for her eyes to return to his and told her, "Look, you're a very hot lady, and I appreciate your offer, but I don't pay for it."

"Well that's good." She told him. "Because if you did, I'd have to change my mind. I'm not a lot lizard, or some prostitute. I'm just a girl who loves sucking dick."

The look of shock on his face this time made Sharon laugh out loud. "What's wrong, never heard a girl admit that she loves sucking dick before?!"

The trucker realized the humor in the situation and started to laugh along with Sharon. "Well, yeah, I mean, after getting to know each other better, I guess. Not from a complete stranger!"

"Well now you have!" Sharon told him, still laughing. "So what do you think? Can I suck your dick or what?" She asked, suddenly serious.

The trucker was perplexed. "So, that's all you want? I don't even know your name."

"And I don't know your name either. So let's keep it that way." Sharon replied. She reached out and took one of his big hands and asked, "So which rig is yours?"

He pointed across the lot and told her, "That blue Kenworth." He was obviously proud of his truck, and continued, "It was my dads."

"Well, are you going to show me the inside?" She asked. "I promise I won't keep you long, I'm verry good at what I do." Sharon added with emphasis on 'very'.

"Okay, I guess." He still seemed skeptical, and added, "I gotta tell you, this is about the craziest thing that's ever happened to me."

"Well," Sharon replied, "I promise to make it crazy good, you'll never pull into this parking lot again without thinking of me."

"I have no doubt!" The trucker chuckled.

They walked hand in hand across the parking lot to his rig. Sharon was glad that it had a sleeping compartment behind the seats. It was always more comfortable than leaning over from the passenger seat, or trying to duck under the steering wheel.

Once the man had unlocked the door, he helped Sharon up into the cab, admiring her smooth, shapely legs as she climbed in. She was sure he got a good peek up her dress, she knew that would help him along.

He was thinking that he would like to get more than his dick sucked from her, but if that's all he could get, he wasn't complaining.

He followed her up into the cab and back into the sleeper compartment. She immediately pushed him onto his back and began to work on his belt buckle, followed quickly with his pants.

"Wow honey," He exclaimed, "You don't waste any time, do you?"

"Well," She answered, "I'm sure you have a schedule to keep. And I have somewhere to be too."

By then Sharon was tugging his pants and briefs down together, and he lifted his ass to help.

She got his clothes down to his knees and gazed with hunger at his growing cock. "MMmm, I am going to enjoy this!" She groaned, "You have a great dick!"

"Well, thank you." He answered. "You have a smoking hot body too. I'd love to see more of you."

"If you want, I can show you my body, but I'm not going to fuck you" She said seriously.

She pulled off one of his cowboy boots and got his pants off that leg. She left the other boot and pant leg in place, she didn't need him naked for what she wanted.

Sharon sat back on her heels between his legs and pulled her sundress up and off her body. His eyes quickly took in every detail, and she was pleased to see his cock lurch. She got a thrill from the appreciative way the trucker looked at her.

"Wow, ya know, we could do a sixty-nine. That way you can get what you want, and I would get to give you something too." He reasoned hopefully.

Sharon leaned down and ran her tongue around his balls and up the length of his shaft while watching his eyes roll back and close.

The moan she heard was music to her ears. This was what she wanted, what she needed. To have a strong, virile man so completely under her control.

"That does sound really good," Sharon replied, "But right now, I just need to do this." She grabbed his cock at the base and raised it to her mouth, swirling her tongue around the swollen head, before taking it in her mouth.

The man groaned again, his hips rolled in response. He grasped his rumpled sheets in his fists as she opened her mouth wide and lowered her mouth over the shaft and took more of him inside.

His moan of pleasure told her she was going to rock his world as she started to lick and suck on his rather nice cock. She reflected that her instincts were right yet again, she'd picked a good one.

Sharon looked up at the man as his eyes opened to watch her. She met his gaze with a smoldering look of her own as she reached up to grasp his balls gently and began to fondle them as her mouth worked slowly, sensuously up and down his cock.

She grasped the base of his shaft with the other hand and began stroking him in time with her mouth. She could taste his precum already, and moaned around his prick in anticipation.

Her moans brought out more from him, and Sharon knew that he wouldn't last long. She didn't mind though, she had more miles to go and more dicks to suck.

She brought her mouth completely off him and swiped her tongue around the swollen head several times before engulfing him again, making her first step in deep throating him by taking him down to the point where his cock was just at the entrance to her throat.

She watched his eyes grow wide as she held him there a few seconds before raising back up to swirl her tongue around the head again without releasing him from her lips. She then pulled off and smiled at him with a thick strand of saliva connecting her mouth to the well coated cockhead, and went back down, further this time.

She continued to watch his eyes, enjoying the appreciation of her talents that she saw as she took him almost to the root and bobbed her head a few times. His gasp of "Oh fuck!" told her that he was obviously amazed by her talents. She smiled around the girth of his swelling dick as she thought, 'You ain't seen nothing yet mister."

She raised back up to the head and took it into her cheek, knowing what a slutty look that presented. She bobbed her head a few times, allowing him to enjoy the sight of his cock pushing out her cheek. His groan of, "Ohh fuuuck!" told her she was right.

Then she went straight back down, all the way down, until her nose was embedded in his pubes.

"Holy!" He cried, "Fuck girl, I've never, ohfuuuck!" Sharon replied by working her throat muscles briefly, making a noise that was very erotic, before coming back up for air. She did the tongue swirl, cheek bulge tricks again while breathing through her nose, and went back down.

Again he cussed, this time through gritted teeth and his body tensed up as his fists pulled the sheets. Sharon felt his balls start to rise up to his body and she moaned loudly around him, even as his cock throbbed in her throat. Knowing that the vibrations added to his stimulation.

She raised her mouth off him completely and the thick saliva from her throat oozed out over her bottom lip and chin. Looking him in the eye she rubbed his cockhead over her wet lips while muttering, "Give me your cum baby! I want it all, give it to me!" She did her best to sound desperate for it, knowing what that did to a man.

And before he could reply she was going down again, her nose in his pubes. Sharon felt his thick prick pulse in her mouth and knew he was going to blow his load. She stayed in place, nose buried in his pubes, working him with her throat muscles, long enough to take the first shot straight down her throat, then she began to bob her head again, sucking hard.

She could have taken his whole offering straight down her throat, she knew that she was capable of that. But she wanted to taste his jizz. To feel his hot spunk shooting in her mouth and across her tongue. She loved that the most.

Sharon and the trucker both moaned loudly as she sucked his seed straight from his balls. Shot after shot, she took it all, swallowing when her mouth was getting full. Until finally his climax waned and his body began to settle down.

She used her hand to stroke the remnants from his already softening cock, being sure to get every drop, before pulling her mouth off him and making a show of swallowing hard. Then she smiled at him again and proceeded to lick him clean.

The trucker had that look she had seen so many times before, it was a combination of amazement, adoration, and exhaustion.

Sharon smiled at him and said, "Thanks, I needed that." His look turned to astonishment, "You're thanking me?!

Sharon sat back on her knees and pulled her sundress over her body, while the trucker lay in a stupor. She smiled as she leaned over the man and said, "Yes, thank you. That was exactly what I needed."

12