Weekend in the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke the next morning alone in bed with a beam of light hitting the bed. I got up, took a piss and went looking for David and JT. I walked into the front room and there they were, JT on his knees between David's legs. I just stood there watching as JT worked David's cock. I yawned, and they realized I was there watching.

David looked at me and said, "JT has to go this morning, he's showing me his appreciation for inviting him over before he goes. You were sleeping like a baby and we didn't want to wake you until it was your turn to be thanked. Get my phone take a pic of my cock in his throat."

I am going to fix me some Grits and Eggs and enjoy the show. I quickly got my breakfast done and sat down to eat and watch. I made a video of just JT sucking David's cock and took a few pics. As I was washing my hands and I heard David say, "I am fixing to cum, swallow it all."

JT buried David's cock in his throat as he shot his cum down his throat. JT pulled off David's cock sucking and cleaning. He turned and looked at me as I finished washing my hands. David got up and I sat down, JT licked my cock head and sucked it, he said, "Let me do this with now help from you."

I rested both hands on my legs as JT went all the way down, moaning, groaning and sucking. He worked the muscles in his throat milking my cock as he did. David was sitting watching eating just like I did, taking another video and some pictures. JT was really getting into it now up and down as I started to cum and he took it all.

My cock started to soften, and JT sucked it clean. He leaned back and said, "Thank you guys for everything but I got to get my bag and go."

As JT was getting his things get together David and I packed ours. We walked him out. We followed the posted checkout directions and left shortly after JT. JT texted later thanking us and saying he could host next time, he had plenty of room and a friend that might wanna join also.

12