Weekend Revelry - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun sank outside, it just so happened that I was underneath Alex for at least the second time. I was gripping her ass as we kissed, and I could tell she loved it as she smeared her pussy against my hip. She raised herself up, still straddling my thighs.

"Sun's going down, ladies," she announced. "Why don't we migrate upstairs and get to some serious action; I've got a little surprise for you three!"

"Oh yeah!" remembered Brooke, who was underneath Sofia on the other couch. "I have one, too! I'll have to dig it out of my bag, wherever that is. I'll meet you upstairs!"

The four of us dislodged from each other, while Brooke tracked down her backpack and Alex bounded upstairs to locate hers. Sofia and I hooked our arms and skipped upstairs together into her parent's room. We jumped into the massive bed, both of us laying on our backs and nuzzling each other waiting for whatever Brooke and Alex were bringing in. Alex burst through the door first.

"Ta-da!" she boomed. She was wearing a blue strap-on dildo with a black harness. It jiggled slightly as six inches of fake cock stuck out straight in front of her.

"Oh my god!" exclaimed Sofia, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Holy shit, where did you get that?" I gawked.

"I ordered it online like a day or two after you, Brooke, and I hooked up for the first time. It arrived a few days ago. Isn't it awesome?" she asked, as she gripped it in her hands.

"Bring that sucker over here," I demanded as Alex sauntered over to the side of the bed while Sofia and I touched and examined it. It was quite firm and felt rubbery almost like a real cock. Sofia apprehensively touched the head and the shaft, her eyes nervous and wide-eyed. I don't think she was expecting to have any penis shaped object inserted in her today, despite all of the action she had received. While we were toying with Alex's fake dick, Brooke entered the room, carrying her own prize.

In her hands was a familiar sight, at least to me: she held onto her purple, double-headed dildo, the same one that we had purchased weeks ago when we stopped by a little sex shop together. Brooke and I had had a couple of sessions where we made use of it, though it had been a while since I had seen it. However, I knew that Brooke rarely went a day without fucking herself with her purple toy in her room, gripping it with two hands like a butter churn. Just seeing it made me eager to fuck myself with it!

"Hm, interesting little guy you've got there," taunted Brooke to Alex, "but mine's twice that!"

"Holy shit, is that a double dildo?!" gasped Alex. "And here I thought I was getting a leg up on your kinkiness!"

"Don't you mean 'a cock up'?" I teased.

"Can't argue with that," replied Alex, stroking her rubber cock. "So, which one of you cunts wants to get fucked?"

Sofia quietly raised her hand.

All of us turned to look at her at the same moment. We all knew that Sofia had the least experience of all of us and had never been with a guy before. So in a way, despite the sex that she'd been having with us, she was still a virgin, in a way.

Alex regarded Sofia with a bemused grin. "You think you're ready, Sofia?"

Sofia nodded fervently, eyes wide yet blushing all the same. I scooted to the other side of the bed and lay on my side to give the two of them some space, while Brooke circled around the bed and joined me. She spooned me from behind, her arm draped over me, as the two of us eagerly waited to watch Sofia get fucked for the first time.

Alex stood next to the bed, holding the harness against her groin. "Suck my cock, Sofia."

Kneeling on all fours, Sofia inched towards the dildo, reaching up with one hand to grip it in her hand. From my vantage behind her, I saw her pussy glisten as she raised her head and gently kissed the tip of the fake dick. With a swirl of her tongue, she took more of the dildo into her mouth, and was slobbering all over it. As it slid in and out of her mouth, Alex gripped her hair and smirked as she began to hump Sofia's face.

Sofia began to moan as she sucked the dildo, picking up her pace. She was really starting to get into it, and it was thrilling to watch her go to town. My hand immediately went to my pussy, and I could feel Brooke do the same behind me against my ass. Sofia took a deep breath, and she went deep against the dildo, choking herself on it. Brooke and I rubbed ourselves faster as she gagged. Slowly, Sofia pulled off of it, looking up at Alex.

"Fuck me, Alex," she whispered. "Please fuck me."

Sofia nervously, yet determinedly, lay on her back with her head on the pillow, as Alex mounted the bed and got between Sofia's legs, spreading them apart. It occurred to me that for once Alex wasn't being flippant or crude - she looked quite contemplative. I think she understood what Sofia was asking of of her: to fuck her for the first time. Either that, or she was mentally computing exactly howto fuck someone; it was the first time she had ever used a strap-on, after all.

Alex positioned herself over Sofia's supine body, her breasts hanging down and grazing Sofia's tiny bust. Sofia was breathing heavily in anticipation while Alex reached down to aim the fake cock against her waiting pussy lips. Alex rubbed the head against her sex while Sofia shivered. Brooke and I shivered as well as we stroked ourselves faster and faster at the scene before us.

"Are you ready?" whispered Alex, as serious as the grave.

"I'm ready. Please fuck me," Sofia responded. She spread her legs just a bit farther.

With a movement of her hips, Alex slowly began to ease her fake cock into Sofia's pussy. Sofia's face was clenched, her fists were balls at her side as she accepted it inside of her. Alex continued to push further, having a little difficulty since she wasn't exactly attached to it and couldn't tell exactly how far in it was. But soon the harness was pressed against Sofia's mound, and she knew she was all the way in. Sofia's eyes shot open wide with a loud gasp, a gasp of unbelief as she felt someone inside of her for the first time.

She gulped and sighed, as Alex lowered herself on top of Sofia, their breasts mashing together. Sofia's hands went around the girl on top of her, clawing her back as she adjusted her hips getting used to the sensation of being fucked. Alex's hands embraced the girl under her as well, and she lowered her mouth to Sofia's in one of the softest, most passionate kisses I had ever seen.

As soon as their lips locked, Alex began thrusting against Sofia, who at first held still and gasped every time it fucked into her. After a dozen or so thrusts, Sofia's hips began to move against Alex, meeting her every thrust. She raised her legs and wrapped them around Alex, utterly surrendering to the girl and the fake cock connected to her. They never took their mouths off each other.

While I furiously frigged my pussy, I felt Brooke's hand on my arm. Roughly, she pushed me onto my back and scrambled on top of me, pinning me down and planting a hot kiss on my mouth. Apparently she was as turned on as I was watching Sofia getting fucked. I clawed at her back as we kissed madly, while grinding our pussies against each other. We humped each other as fast as the two girls on the other side of the bed.

I gripped Brooke's hair, bringing her ear next to my mouth. "Fuck me, Brooke," I begged her, "I want your purple cock inside of me."

In a flash, Brooke reached over to the nightstand where she had set the purple double dildo. She sat up, spreading her legs and shoved half of it inside of her in one swift movement. Apparently she was so wet and turned on that it just slid inside. She gripped the other half which hung out of her pussy, and positioned it against my flared pussy. I grunted as she entered me, and it slid inside of me just as easily as it did her.

Brooke held my legs high as she pressed her pussy against mine, the dildo buried inside of both of us. She crouched behind my upturned pelvis, and she wasted no time before thrusting against me, the dildos fucking into me and her simultaneously. She bounced on top of me, leaning over me and supporting herself with her hands. We panted and sweated together, while the bed frame squeaked because of the intense fucking between the four of us. Brooke grit her teeth as she climaxed, with a grunt she collapsed on top of me, where I immediately took her mouth and kissed her hard.

To our left, Sofia screamed into an orgasm of her own, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around Alex, who was still fucking into her. I was still on my way to my own orgasm, so I pushed Brooke backwards, where she plopped on her bottom between my legs, and I raised myself to a crouch so that I could pound into her like she had to me. I fucked myself hard against her as Brooke held her legs above her, giving me easy access to her pussy. I groaned and swore, until finally I burst into a climax. I sputtered, keeping myself upright on my toes, as I let it wash through me. But I wasn't finished yet; I was greedy for another one.

I turned around, keeping the dildo still planted firmly inside of me, as I got on my knees facing away from Brooke. When I was in position, Brooke did the same, rotating herself away from me without letting the dildo slip from her pussy. Aimed in opposite ends of the bed, our faces were buried in the mattress, but our asses were pressed against each other unmoving as we gathered our energy for round two.

Meanwhile, Alex had pulled out of Sofia. Much like Brooke and me, Sofia was on her knees with Alex behind her rubbing her butt cheeks. Alex aimed her fake cock into Sofia once again, and in response Sofia slammed back against her, taking the full length of the dildo inside of her pussy as she gasped and moaned. Alex gripped Sofia by the hips, and once again she was plugging away into Sofia, enjoying the sensation of taking her from behind. Brooke and I began thrusting back against each other with as much fervor as Sofia was, and in no time we were banging away and fucking our fake cocks into our soaking wet pussies.

It didn't take long for us to get to our second orgasms, and once it happened all three of us crashed to the mattress, with Alex pulling her cock out of Sofia and the double dildo flopping out of Brooke's pussy and my own with a wet pop. We writhed on the bed, as Alex sat on the edge to slip off her harness.

"I need a volunteer to fuck me with this bad boy," announced Alex as she held the strap-on aloft.

"Right here," I volunteered. I waved to Alex, as she tossed it to me. Alex shooshed Sofia to the center of the bed, where she dreamily rolled over to, and took Sofia's former spot on the bed. She lay on her back and spread her legs, running her hand over her pussy. I awkwardly lay on my back and stuck my feet into the harness, pulling it all the way up like I was putting on panties. I stood up next to the bed to adjust the straps, making sure it was tight against me. I had only used a strap-on a handful of times, but I got a serious kick over looking down and seeing a fake penis sticking out of me.

"C'mon, Beth. Fuck me," demanded Alex. "Fuck me now!"

In a flash I was between Alex's legs, and sitting on my knees I inched the fake dick towards her pussy. Alex had a wild grin as she awaited her fucking, and I scooted forward to slide it inside of her. Her pussy happily accepted it, and Alex closed her eyes in bliss as I entered her. I was all the way inside of her, holding her legs to either side of me, while I gave her a second to adjust. I glanced over at Brooke and Sofia.

Sofia was back on her knees, her prone ass sticking up in the air and her face laying on the mattress. She had a glazed look in her brown eyes, while Brooke knelt behind her. She was reinserting her double dildo inside of her, and once she stuck it in all the way, she held it against her pussy with her hand to stop it from moving. With her other hand, she lifted the opposite half of the dildo and aimed at Sofia's newly fucked pussy. She slipped inside of her, as Sofia moaned loudly, her slanted eyes suddenly back to life and opened wide.

Alex reached up from below me, grasping my sides and pulling me down into a kiss. My fake dick was still buried inside of her, and both of our nipples were hard and poking into each other. I loved how her boobs felt pressed against me, and the sensation was heightened as we devoured each others' mouths. My hips automatically started shoving into Alex, as she breathed heavily into my mouth.

"That's it, baby," moaned Alex between kisses. "Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

"You like my fake cock inside of your pussy?" I grunted.

"Oh god, yes. It feels so good, Beth. Don't stop!"

I didn't dare, and started pounding her harder. God I loved using a strap-on; having a fake dick and thrusting inside of someone. Just feeling it pressed tight against my groin was enough to wind me up. Alex met my thrusts, and we panted and fucked for over twenty minutes. Alex buried her face into my neck, holding me firmly as she eventually came, and I held her just as tightly. I had managed a small orgasm of my own as the harness rubbed against my clit. As we lay clinging to each other, I felt Alex bring her mouth to my ear.

"Beth, I want you to fuck my ass. I've never done it--" there was a hint of apprehension in her voice "--but I want to. I understand if you don't want me to fuck yours, but please fuck me."

I kissed her softly. "Alex," I whispered, "I fucking love it in the ass. You'd better fuck mine after I'm through with you!"

"You dirty little ass slut," Alex joked, and kissed me hard.

"Says the girl about to take it in the ass herself," I retorted. "Now get on your knees."

I pulled out of her, and Alex quickly got to her knees, her pussy dripping with cum. Brooke was still plowing away at Sofia's pussy, who lay there limply on her knees taking it. I paid them little mind, however, and stroked the strap-on. It was still moist from Alex's cum, though I fingered Alex's wet pussy to smear just a bit more of her juice on it. Hopefully it would be enough -- lord only knows if Sofia's parents had lube anywhere in the house, and I didn't want to ruin the moment by trying to find any.

Alex reached back to spread her ass apart, exposing her wrinkled butt hole. I bent down to lick it, slobbering all over it and even spitting on it to help it out. The dildo didn't have too much width, so I figured it wouldn't be too hard to enter her.

"What are you waiting for," barked Alex, "fuck my ass already, before I lose my nerve!"

I placed the cock head against her rosebud, and thrust against her. It didn't seem like it would fit. Slowly, my thrusting loosened her ass, and I could see it sliding in, bit by bit. I gripped her hips hard, and I heard her grimace and groan beneath me. It sounded as if she was in discomfort.

"Fuck Beth, I don't know if I can do this. It's so big, I don't think I can -- OH FUCK!"

The tip of the fake cock suddenly slipped past her sphincter, and with a pop it slid into her. She gasped in pain, clutching the sheets tightly with her hands. I stood still for a moment, as she panted and swore, letting her get used to the girth of the dildo stretching her hole. I felt like she was ready after a couple of minutes, and I started sliding the cock further up her ass. Alex grit her teeth and resolutely accepted the dildo inside of her. The bitch was a trooper, that's for damn sure.

Soon I was all the way in, the harness pressed against her ass. I held her hips tightly, holding her against me, knowing that she was struggling to keep the pain under control. I simply stood waiting, while Alex cursed and hit the mattress with her fist. While I let her get used to it, I watched Brooke and Sofia, who now were locked in an embrace. The double dildo was still inside of each of them, though Brooke merely lay on Sofia with Sofia's legs spread out as they kissed open-mouthed.

"Ergh....fuck..." mumbled Alex underneath me. "Okay, Beth. Ooof. I think...fuck...I'm ready for you to go now."

I gave Alex's ass a slap, eliciting a yelp from Alex, as I pulled the dildo back, and slowly pushed back in. Alex moaned as I slowly repeated the movement, back and forth. I could tell that Alex's ass was definitely loosening up, and from the noises she was making I could tell she was starting to get into it. I knew from experience that once you pushed through the pain, having your ass fucked was freaking phenomenal.

It was in no time at all that Alex started to meet my thrusts, and the two of us started getting into a rhythm. I saw her reach down to play with her pussy as my fake cock plowed into her. She pushed back savagely, making angry wheezes that I had never heard before.

"You like having your ass filled?" I teased her, still thrusting.

"Oh, fuck yes," she replied through her teeth.

"Are you almost there?"

"Oh yeah, I'm so close," she moaned. "Slap my ass again!"

I immediately complied, landing a loud slap on her butt as she pushed back harder. Her hand was frantically rubbing her clit. With a cry and a glutteral scream, she finally climaxed.

"Oh, fuck, here I fucking go! Fuuuuuuck!" she wailed.

I could hear her pussy slosh and squirt from under me as I jammed the cock all the way inside of her, as Alex gurgled and sputtered beneath me. She shook violently, and practically hyperventilated as she came. I collapsed on top of her, as she fell to the mattress. I kissed and sucked the back of her neck as she flailed and shook underneath me, the dildo still buried in her ass.

It was quite some time before she finally calmed down, and it was then that I finally pulled out of her with a pop. Her asshole gaped open, though I could see it slowly shrink back to size. Brooke and Sofia both lay on their sides observing Alex, the double dildo abandoned for the moment as they rubbed the other's pussy.

"That was...incredible," commented Sofia. "I can't believe you took it in the ass, Alex!"

Alex simply mumbled into the pillow. She was going to need a second, if her anal orgasms were half as intense as I've experienced.

"Are you saying you want next, Sofia?" joked Brooke.

Sofia violently shook her head. "No way! I couldn't even think about it!" Sofia paused for a moment. "At least for now! I just had my pussy fucked, and that's good enough for now!"

"Besides," I added, as I slipped off the harness, "it's my turn anyway! Who's ready to fuck me?"

That's how the rest of the night went, the four of us fucking the hell out of each other. While Brooke was the first to plow my ass that evening, Alex jumped at the chance later, while Sofia politely abstained for now. But she was eager to have her pussy worked over, and we happily took rounds with her and the double dildo. We switched back and forth for hours, taking breaks between sessions. At one point, Brooke decided to show off, mounting Alex and her strap-on, while she had me fuck her ass with the double dildo.

Sofia watched in amazement as Brooke took a fake cock in both holes, expertly slamming back against us. Even Alex was impressed with Brooke's little parlor trick, though I had to assure Sofia and Alex that Brooke wasn't the only person in the room who could take two cocks at once. Alex rolled her eyes at my bravado, daring me to prove it. I declined; I think at that point in the evening my ass was too worn out for anything like that.

Very late into the night, we finished each other off in a daisy chain, the four of us on our sides with our faces mashed into the next girl's groin. We were physically exhausted, and laying like that didn't require any hip movements. Not even Alex was able to keep humping and thrusting all night. We lay in our circle, Alex's tongue in my pussy as Sofia's was in mine. Naturally our tongues drifted up to eat ass as well, and though Sofia was the only one of us who took a rain-check on getting fucked in her ass, I could tell she enjoyed my tongue in her ass.