Weekend Revelry - Day 03

Story Info
After an all-girl weekend, Beth gets some male action.
8.6k words
4.57
10.5k
8

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the final installment of this particular set of stories in my Bang Gang series! Just a slight disclaimer, while I endeavor to make all of my stories self-contained, despite all of my stories being following the exploits of these characters, there may be a few references to my previous stories in this particular one. And, you know, seeing as how this is the third part, I am assuming you read the first two, so I don't feel too bad.

If you enjoyed this set of stories, you'll be happy to know that there are many other stories involving these characters. If you look at my works list, you can find them all. They are all chronological, so you could start with the earliest one and work your way forward.

I thrive off of feedback and comments, so please drop me a line of a reply to this story. It motivates me to work faster on the next installment, which currently exist in my head. Any constructive criticism is appreciated and noted. That's all for now, please enjoy!

MaiaEmpire

***

The first thing I felt when I started regaining consciousness was that familiar throbbing in my ass, which told me that I may have overdone it last night. Or maybe that it had been too long since anything entered my ass, and I got un-used to it. Fortunately it wasn't exactly painful - it was more that sort of tension you get the day after you workout. Like an athletic soreness; as if you took it like a champ, and good for you, girl!

The second thing I felt was a soft, girlish hand draped over my hip from behind me. As I lay on my side, I could feel a smooth groin pressed against my butt cheeks and a pair of nipples poking my shoulder blades. It was clearly my friend Brooke who was spooning me and softly sleeping behind me. I took a deep breath through my nose, opening my eyes and seeing an additional pair of naked girls laying on their sides facing me.

Inches away from me lay Sofia, her black bob of hair tossed over her porcelain face. Her almond eyes were closed and she was quietly breathing. Behind Sofia was Alex, who was holding Sofia much like Brooke was holding me. Her curly, auburn hair was fanned out wildly as she held Sofia tightly, and I could hear light snoring from that tangle of red locks. All four of us were tucked in under a white sheet, and despite the large size of the bed we all lay snuggled together.

Gently, as not to disturb the other girls, I raised my head to glance over at a clock on the nightstand. It was nearly noon! I knew that the four of us had stayed up quite late fucking each other the night before, but I was disappointed that none of us had gotten up earlier to go a few more rounds in the morning. Perhaps we had exhausted ourselves, however it was still nice to lay naked and cuddle together.

I lowered my head and snuggled into the pillow, content to just lay with Brooke holding me. No sooner that my head hit the pillow, I saw Sofia stir with a small sigh. She flexed and scratched her shoulder, her dark eyes noticing me from behind her bangs. I reached over and brushed her hair away from her face, and she gave me a warm smile.

"Morning, sweetie," I whispered.

"Morning, Beth," she replied, her hand stroking my upper arm.

We lay like this for several minutes, our faces so close and our eyes locked on the other's as our fingers wandered over each other. Our feet played with each other under the sheet as well. We inched towards each other, careful not to disturb the girls holding us, and our lips met. We kissed sensuously, our tongues dipping past our lips as our hands caressed our hair and hips. I leaned down slightly to kiss Sofia's neck, and I heard her sigh.

"God, Beth, I love when you kiss my neck like that," she purred.

"You're so beautiful, Sofia," I murmured between kisses.

"So are you," she replied softly. "This weekend was so wonderful. I love you all so much."

"I love you too," I whispered, taking her lips against mine and kissing her hard.

As our kisses started getting faster, I felt Brooke's hand move on my hip, and she sidled up to me, and I felt her hardening nipples scratch my back. Pressed against me from head to toe, I felt her lips against the back of my neck as she gently sucked my neck. Sofia suddenly gasped into my mouth, and I noticed Alex's hand had drifted under the sheet and towards Sofia's crotch. A moment later I felt Brooke's hand against my own pussy, as she stroked it just the way I liked it.

I don't know exactly for how long, but that's how the four of us were tangled in that comfortable bed. Once Brooke and Alex rubbed Sofia and me into orgasms, we rolled over to face them and kissed them in return. Brooke's breasts felt sublime mashed against mine, and our tongues attacked each other. I reached under to insert my fingers into Brooke as she continued to do the same, and for ages we just kissed and rolled our hips against the other's hands. Once Brooke came into my fingers, I threw the sheet off of us as I mounted Brooke in a 69 position. As we positioned ourselves, Alex climbed on top of Sofia and was wildly thrusting her pussy against Sofia's hipbone as Sofia did the same.

By the time the four of us ran out of steam, it was a quarter after two. We flopped back into the pillows, covered in sweat and catching our breath. We glanced at each other, and just broke into a bout of laughing and giggling. We traded knowing smiles as our hands drifted dreamily to one another.

"You know girls," I said, "I could lay like this forever, but we've slept most of the day away."

"Yeah," agreed Brooke, "we should probably get up, even though I don't want to!"

"My parents aren't going to be home until 6 or so," informed Sofia, "which means I should probably get started cleaning up our...improprieties."

"Yeah, and wash the cum and sweat outta these sheets," said Alex who raised herself onto her elbows. "Fuck, I told my parents I would be home before 3:00."

"Damn," I echoed, "and I'm going to meet up with Rylan today!"

"You two are just trying to weasel out of helping me clean, aren't you?" scolded Sofia.

"Don't worry, Sofia," assured Brooke. "I can stick around to help you out."

"Not to mention go a few more rounds with Sofia..." joked Alex.

Brooke shrugged. "Well, that too. Why don't the two of you take the first shower so that poor Sofia and I can start cleaning up after you bitches!"

We all chuckled, and I climbed over Brooke to get out of bed while Alex exited the other side. With a slight amount of guilt, I slunk out to the hallway and into the bathroom with Alex. We slipped in together, and in a heartbeat we were pressed against each other, the warm water cascading down our bodies. We made out for a solid ten minutes, after which we decided to behave and we washed each other from head to toe. We piled out once finished, toweling ourselves off and taking every moment to peek at each other.

"Fuck, I haven't worn clothes for almost two days straight," complained Alex, "I gotta remember where I left them!"

"Yeah, not looking forward to getting dressed," I whined. "I like being naked way too much!"

"Agreed!" said Alex, and gave me one final kiss as she cupped my breast with her hand.

I pushed her hand away, though very reluctantly. "Alright, that's enough, you. Do you mind giving me a ride to Rylan's house?"

"As long as you don't mind helping me dig out my car from the snow."

I nodded in agreement, and after tossing the towels in the basket, we split off into the hallway. Alex ducked into Sofia's bedroom, and I headed to the staircase. Out of the corner of my ear I heard Brooke and Sofia up to something back in the master bedroom, but I resisted the temptation to peek. I descended the stairs, tracking down my bag along with the jeans and sweater I had discarded on Friday evening. I pulled on a pair of white panties and a bra, immediately wishing I was nude, and tossed on the rest of my clothes.

I sent off a text to my boyfriend Rylan, though he was oddly silent and didn't respond. I shrugged, hoping that he hadn't forgotten we were going to spend the day together, even though I sort of did. I was packing up my phone charger and the rest of my stuff when Alex joined me in the kitchen. She was wearing a brown sweater and jeans with her hair tied in a quick ponytail. She was stuffing her blue strap-on into her overnight bag like she was putting away a toothbrush.

"Augh, clothes suck," griped Alex, itching her neck.

"Well, we'll have to get naked again very soon!" I joked.

"Absolutely!" Alex gestured to the door with her thumb. "I looked out the window, and the snow doesn't look too bad. Seems like a lot of it melted since the snowstorm on Friday. Shouldn't be too hard to get the car out."

"Coolness," I nodded. "I just texted Rylan, and I appreciate the lift."

"No problem, babe." Alex approached me and gave me a quick kiss. "I can't wait until we get together again like this."

"Me too," I smiled and kissed her again.

We slung our bags on our shoulders, and together we went to the entryway to throw on our coats. As we put on our gear, Brooke and Sofia tumbled down the stairs with their arms around each other's waist, still sweaty and naked. They each poured a glass of water from the faucet, playfully showing off their nudity.

"Do we get a kiss before you leave us?" teased Brooke.

I immediately went to Brooke, kissing her sweetly and hugging her, wishing my coat and mittens weren't in the way. Alex did the same to Sofia, and then we switched, as I hugged Sofia and kissed her, whispering sweet nothings in her ear. With a strain, I broke off to pull on my boots. I knew if I dallied any longer, I'd have to throw off my clothes and go another ten rounds. Somehow I managed to resist.

Saying our goodbyes, Alex and I trudged outside, and began dusting off the snow from Alex's car. She reached inside the truck to pull off one of those ice scrapers, and she cleaned off the windshield. I pulled off whatever snow I could from the sides and the top. Once the car was drivable, we piled in, and Alex turned on the ignition. I looked up Rylan's address on the GPS, and fortunately it was on the way to Alex's house. We were on the road minutes later, chatting and joking about the weekend's activities.

"After all of the lesbian action you got this weekend," teased Alex, "do you think you can remember how to handle Rylan's dick?"

"I think it's like riding a bicycle. Or more technically, it's like riding a cock."

"Well, if Sofia and I are in this little sex group of yours, I hope you're willing to share Rylan with me one of these days. He's such a hottie!"

Alex was referring to the Bang Gang, which was the nickname of the little group we had started. It originally included Brooke and I, along with Mark and Rylan, our respective boyfriends. It basically was a no jealousies arrangement where we just got to play and experiment with each other. We officially invited Alex and Sofia into the group, since they passed the audition, and I was keen to include the boys in on our romps.

"I'll definitely let him know," I promised. "He'll want to hear all the details about this weekend!"

About ten minutes later we pulled up to the large gates in front of Rylan's family's property. Rylan's family was very wealthy, and they owned a very large estate in an older area of Westchester. The brick and iron gate had its own security station, where a uniformed attendant was watching some sports game on his phone. He tucked it away as we pulled up to the gate.

"Hello," I said, leaning my head over Alex's seat and out the window. "I'm Beth Evans, Rylan Hunt's friend?"

The guard nodded, and thumbed through papers on a clipboard. "Ah yes, your name's right here on the list. I'll radio the house and have them expect you at the main entrance."

"Thank you very much!" I replied cordially, and sat back down. The guard opened the gate, as Alex rolled up the window and stared at me with her eyes wide.

"This is Rylan's house? I knew he was rich, but I didn't know he was this rich! Fuck!"

I shrugged with my lips tight. "He doesn't really like flaunting his money. He hates the kids at school who do that."

Alex scoffed. "Yeah, me too. Well, let's see this house of his."

When the gate opened, Alex drove through and past the newly plowed path through Rylan's property. There were tall trees on either side, and Alex was impressed with the long drive from the gate to the house. And when we finally got to the circular end of the road, Alex pulled in front of the massive entry to the mansion, where a pair of attendants stood waiting for us. Alex shook her head.

"Man, do I feel out of my element. Mind if I toss you out here, and leave you to Prince Rylan?"

"Alright. Thanks for the ride, Alex."

"Thank you for the ass-fucking last night!" laughed Alex. "You know, my ass is still sore!"

I laughed with her, and I gave her a quick kiss. I made sure not to linger too much, since I wasn't sure how closely the attendants were watching us. I squeezed her thigh one final time, and one of the staff opened the door for me, while Alex waved off the other who attempted to open it for her.

"Just dropping her off, guys!" assured Alex with a grin. "Bye, Beth!"

The door was shut behind me, and with a wave Alex circled around and drove off back towards the gate. I climbed the stairs to Rylan's front door, where it was opened for me and I entered the grand entryway. Standing inside was a familiar person, the Hunt family butler, Alan. He was sharply dressed in his black uniform, and dipped his gray head respectfully.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Evans. Lovely to see you again."

I returned his nod, and gave him a smile. "Hello, Alan."

"I expect you'll be joining Master Rylan," Alan said as he helped me with my coat. "He is in his bedroom on the east wing, of course. He left strict instructions to not be disturbed by the staff, so I trust you can find your way?"

"I remember the way. Thank you, Alan."

With a final nod, Alan ducked into a nearby hallway, and I climbed the giant double staircase to the second floor, turning right and making my way down the long hallway. I noticed there wasn't much activity; clearly the staff were avoiding Rylan's room as per instructions, and I assumed his parents were not home. I smirked to myself, thinking if that was the case I was definitely going to get some action. Pussy was exquisite, but I think I was in the mood for some cock, especially Rylan's. Boy, was I sex-crazy these days!

I got to Rylan's door, and I knocked. I waited, receiving no answer and wondering if he was actually in. I knocked once again, a bit harder this time. I heard some faint thumping and some movement inside, so I stood awkwardly. Still, no one came to the door. I knocked one more time, and this time I heard a curse and I heard the stomping of feet that approached the door.

Rylan poked his head out the door with a frustrated look on his face. "I specifically said not to be disturbed unless -- wait, Beth? What are you doing here?!" Rylan immediately cooled down, and stepped into the hall with me, closing the door behind him. He was wearing a dark bathrobe, but his hair wasn't damp at all.

"Hey babe, we planned to spend the day together, remember? I texted you earlier, and since the staff let me, I figured I would just come straight up here."

Rylan scratched his chin. "We made plans for today?"

I raised my eyebrow at him. "On the phone, on Friday before I went to Sofia's place! Er...right?"

Rylan looked confused. "I don't remember that at all. I figured you'd still be shacking up with the girls today; you know the game's today, right?"

"The game?"

"Beth, it's Super Bowl Sunday! Kansas City versus San Francisco! The guys are over and we're just watching basketball until the game starts."

I narrowed my eyes playfully. "Just watching basketball?" I glanced down at Rylan's bare legs sticking out from under his robes.

Rylan smirked a little bit. "Well, you've been playing with the girls this whole time, I'd be remiss if I didn't do the same with the guys!"

I perked up when he mentioned the guys. It was an odd dynamic with the two of us. Both of us had discovered our bi-side at about the same time we officially became boyfriend and girlfriend, so our little Bang Gang experimenting wasn't exclusive to fooling around with the opposite sex. And I think I got off thinking about Rylan with other guys as much as he got off thinking about me with other girls.

"So is the party exclusively boys-only?" I pouted.

Rylan waved dismissively. "Of course not! Didn't think you were much of a sports fan, though."

I was absolutely not a sports fan to any degree. Sure, I was on the cheerleading squad, but I was bored out of my mind during the games when we weren't performing. I was always sort of happy when the football season ended so we could concentrate on the cheer competitions. But if the guys were in Rylan's room...well...I suppose I would find something better to do than watch football!!

I gave an innocent smile to Rylan. "It'll be fun!"

Rylan gave a knowing grin, and opened the door for me, leading me inside. Rylan's room was large and sprawling. He had dark blue and white wallpaper, and one side of the room was framed with windows, with every blind closed. Rylan's bed and sleeping area were on one side of the room, with his computer desk in the middle, and a pit featuring a huge tv and some long couches in the corner. An NBA game was blasting from the screen, but that wasn't the only thing making noise in that area.

There were three guys sprawled in the seating area in various states of undress. The first I recognized immediately as Mark, Brooke's boyfriend and Rylan's best friend. Mark was rather tall and athletic, with dark brown hair and a dusting of chest hair. He pretty consistently had a big dopey grin on his face. He was clad only in a pair of black boxer briefs with his hands behind his head as he watched the game.

On the couch adjacent was Juan, a handsome Mexican student who was also good friends with Rylan. He was tall like Mark, with a lithe dancer's build. He had gorgeous copper skin with a full head of black hair. His head was tilted back with his arms spread out on the back of the couch. He was covered by only two things - an unbuttoned white collar shirt, and the mouth of a third guy on his dick. I couldn't get a good look at the third guy who was on his hands and knees before Juan, but he was completely nude.

"Hey guys, we have company," announced Rylan as we approached the couch pit.

The naked guy on his knees choked on Juan's cock, and stumbled to the floor in shock. I could see him clearly now - it was Tyler Harrison, a classmate of ours. He wasn't someone that I knew well, but I knew of him. He was rather skinny and cute in an emo kind of way. He had a tousled head of dark hair, with his gray eyes looking up at me in embarrassment. Everyone at school sort of assumed he was gay, and I guess I finally just confirmed it.

"I...um...er..." he stammered, vainly trying to cover himself. He was still hard as he sat on the ground.

"Hola, Beth," grinned Juan, waving at me casually.

"Beth!" piped Mark enthusiastically, looking away from the game. "I didn't know you were coming over! Is Brooke with you?"

"It's just me, I'm afraid. Brooke is still at Sofia's."

"Bummer," shrugged Mark. "I was hoping we'd get to see the two of you lick each other. Speaking of licking --" Mark snapped his fingers at Tyler, who was as red as a stoplight "--hey, who said you could stop? Lick that popsicle, bitch!"

Tyler's eyes darted to Mark, and with a small bit of hesitation turned back to Juan's hard dick and took it back into his mouth. He gave me fleeting glances, unsure about a girl watching him go down on another guy, but he didn't stop. Rylan came from behind me, handing me a beer from a nearby fridge. His arm went behind my waist.