Weekend Surprise Ch. 03

Story Info
Caleb takes Amber for a drive.
3.7k words
4.29
2.4k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 03 - The Drive

*****

Amber strutted to the car and slid herself into the passenger seat. This time, as she sat, she made no effort to stop her skirt from riding up. She looked over at Caleb as she pulled to door shut behind her. His eyes travelled up her body admiring her legs, her breasts and finally meeting her eyes. He smiled and she was instantly flooded with lust. He had a killer smile. He was tall, just over six feet and his hair was quite long, falling well past his broad shoulders. He was incredibly fit and strong; his muscles well formed. Today, this was made particularly obvious as he was wearing a tight t-shirt that showed off his toned physic. He'd let his five o'clock shadow progress which, with his hair tied up as it was, highlighted his strong jawline. His green eyes were flecked with hazel and a small scar cut through his right eyebrow. He was rugged. She'd always loved slightly rough looking men and Caleb ticked all her boxes.

"Nice ride" said Amber, returning Caleb's smile.

"Seatbelt," Caleb commanded sternly, his smile gone.

Amber buckled up as Caleb pulled back into traffic. "Good trip?" He asked. He drove around the block putting them back on the main road that would take them south.

"Well," she began. "It was fine, very busy. I certainly received some attention."

Caleb's smile returned. "I see you made a new friend too."

Amber grinned cheekily as her heart thudded in her chest. He wasn't saying much and she began to wonder if he was disappointed in how the outfit looked on her. Or was it something else? She watched him as he continued driving, and it wasn't long before they were away from the busy roads of the Coast and on the freeway, still heading south. He was yet to say anything further and she found herself wondering what he was thinking. She was fiddling with the hem of the skirt as her nervousness increased and doubt began to creep in. She felt compelled to fill the growing silence but she wasn't sure what to say.

Just as she thought she knew where they were heading, Caleb exited the freeway. It was a good excuse for her to speak. "Where are we going?" She asked. Caleb remained silent. He glanced between her and the road several times, then took a piece of paper from the centre console and handed it to her. Her hands shook slightly as she took it from him. Amber unfolded the paper and read:

This weekend is everything I've wanted for a long while. I'm so pleased to see you here. I've spent a lot of time planning this, and I think it will be everything we both desire.

I am in charge. Of everything. Everything you do, say, eat, drink and wear from now until 9pm tomorrow is up to me. You will do what I tell you and take everything I give you. I will punish you if you disobey me.

Just say yes.

PS: The safe word is still apple.

Swallowing hard, Amber glanced sideways at Caleb. His eyes remained on the road and he gripped the steering wheel tight. She realised then that he seemed to be just as nervous as she was. She thought about the note in her hand. What would the next thirty-two hours hold? What would he make her do? More importantly was she ready to so fully obey him? She looked out the window and saw they were winding their way through the hinterland. It was beautiful out here, sprawling and green and the road mostly deserted. She began to worry she'd be silent for too long. She was here and she wanted this. She would give him whatever he asked.

She returned her gaze to Caleb. His grip on the steering wheel had become so tight his knuckles were turning white. His breath was shallow and sharp, his gaze focused straight ahead, and his jaw was clenched. Amber took a deep breath.

"Yes."

He didn't react immediately, but she saw his grip on the steering wheel loosen somewhat. He blinked several times, and his breath deepened and returned to normal. But he remained silent. Amber opened her mouth to speak, but realised there was nothing further to say, so she returned her gaze to the scenery. As she looked out the window, she began to imagine what he might have in store for her. No doubt he was going to tie her up and use all manner of toys on her. Spanking, slapping and whipping were a given. But what else he would do to her remained to be seen. Amber had an idea of the extreme level he'd always wanted to take it to. She thought back to some of their conversations about his desires; public humiliation, threesomes and breath play being just a few of them. Alone with her imagination, she became aroused with thoughts of just how far he might push her.

After several minutes of silence, Caleb let out a deep sigh and Amber turned to him. He took his eyes off the road long enough to look at her. He smiled and reached out his hand to tenderly stroke her cheek. He returned his gaze to the road but kept his hand on her face. She began leaning into his hand, but he slowly let his arm drop, brushing over her chest before his hand rested on the top of her thigh. He squeezed his fingers into her flesh then pushed his hand up her skirt and between her legs. He steered his way through the ever winding road with his right hand while his left pressed into the dampening lace of her underwear and fishnets.

She moaned softly and bit her lip as he began to rub her through the lace. He pushed harder, and Amber spread her legs wider for him. Eyes fixed on the road, Caleb slid his fingers through the net of her stockings, and around the side of her underwear. Amber groaned loudly as he caressed her smooth pussy, flicking her clit with surprising precision. Amber was usually aroused quite easily, especially so when with Caleb. But the buildup to this moment had been so great, even she was surprised with how wet she was. Caleb had no hesitation in using her wetness to his advantage, and quickly slipped two fingers inside her while keeping his thumb pressed hard on her clit. Sliding down the seat slightly she opened her legs even wider for him and she took his hand and used it to bring herself to climax. They both heard the ripping sound as the fishnets were stretched too far and the strands across her pussy came loose around their hands. She came hard and fast, moaning his name loudly and covering his hand, the inside of her thighs and the seat with her juices. Amber slumped with relief, panting hard and her grip on Caleb's hand loosened.

However, to her surprise he kept his fingers inside her and began to move them with vigour. She gasped and felt herself building again. Caleb had slowed the speed of the car to accommodate for the winding road and this now worked to his advantage. As he thrust his fingers harder inside her soaking pussy, Amber used her left hand to swiftly undo the top two buttons on her shirt and slip her hand inside, rubbing and pinching her nipples through the lace of her bra. She gripped the side of the seat with her right hand and through her gasps repeated his name over and over. Still staying focused on the road, he fingered her roughly, his thumb still playing with her clit. She felt like she could barely breath but he was unrelenting, and she cried out his name as she orgasmed for the second time in three minutes.

Amber groaned as Caleb continued fingering her, though mercifully he had let the pressure off her clit. He began to slow his movements and finally withdrew his hand from her throbbing pussy and pulled her underwear back. He began gently caressing her through the soaked lace as Amber's breathing slowly returned to normal. As she sat up a little straighter again, Caleb looked over to her flushed face, sweat beaded on her forehead and grinned. He removed his hand entirely from between her legs, brought his hand to her mouth and spoke a single word.

"Lick."

She opened her mouth and he put his fingers in. Gripping his hand she cleaned her sweet juices from him, sucking and licking, enjoying the taste of herself on him. Satisfied with her effort he removed his fingers and slid his hand into her open shirt and fondled her through the lace bra. For the first time since he began working her she looked over at him and shouldn't have been as surprised as she was to see his cock straining against the material of his shorts. She grinned a little seeing how aroused he was at her own arousal. He pinched her nipple hard and she gasped a little, looking up at him. His gazed flickered between her and the road and she could see his eyes burning with desire. She slowly began moving her hand across the centre console towards him and he quickly removed his hand from her breast to grab her wrist firmly.

"No touching," he said as he moved her arm back to rest on her lap. He glanced at her again and returned his hand down her top. She bit her lip a little as her arousal grew once again. She watched his cock throb through his shorts and imagined taking him in her mouth. Amber licked her lips at the thought, enjoying his hand squeezing at her through the lace. Despite his warning, she began moving her hand back towards his lap. Without taking his eyes off the road this time, he swiftly took his hand from her shirt and grabbed her wrist with strength, twisting slightly making her wince. He forced her arm back to her lap but instead of letting go, squeezed harder.

"I said no touching. I told you what this weekend would entail, and you agreed. I was going to let you have me but now you'll be punished for disobeying me." The tone of Caleb's voice in combination with his grip on her wrist caused Amber's heart to race and her pussy to throb in response. She stared at him, trying to look remorseful but knew she was failing. His eyes were full of lust as he flicked his gaze towards her and her arousal grew knowing she was the reason for his desire. Without a further word he moved her hand between her legs and with his fingers on hers began rubbing her again through her lace underwear.

She sighed deeply and relaxed into the seat, spreading her legs as wide as the seat would allow. He removed his hand and returned it to the steering wheel, slowing the car and turning across the oncoming lane into a lookout bay. Amber's hand stopped moving as she was momentarily captivated by the spectacular view before her, her thoughts racing at stopping in a public place while he had his way with her. To her surprise, Caleb didn't stop the car, but checked the road was still clear before pulling back out and began driving back the way they'd come.

"Did I say you could stop playing with yourself?"

Amber shook her head in response and began to once again move her fingers over herself as Caleb kept both hands on the steering wheel navigating them slowly back in the direction of the Coast.

"Make yourself come," he ordered her.

Moving her left hand to her breasts she pinched her nipples and moaned softly while rubbing her clit more vigorously through the lace of her underwear. She began panting and moaning as she brought herself to orgasm. Amber stopped rubbing herself, and sighed in contentment at another release.

While still fondling her breasts, her arm resting on her leg with her hand hanging limply, she turned her head to look at Caleb. She slowly brought her hand to her mouth and sucked the juices from her finger. As she finished, she smiled seductively at him. Barely taking his eyes off the road, Caleb spoke a single word.

"Again."

Amber looked at him with wide eyes. He grinned wickedly and still without looking at her, repeated his command.

She kept her eyes on him as she dropped her right hand between her legs and began moving her fingers over herself again. She was so turned on it took barely more than a minute of rubbing her clit to climax. Her heart was racing, the lace now completely soaked through and her clit was throbbing. Amber shuddered when Caleb spoke.

"Again."

She began rubbing herself again, a little surprised at how quickly she was working towards yet another orgasm. She pulled her underwear aside and thrust two fingers deep into her pussy, sliding a little further down in the seat and tilting her hips to allow more access. Amber kept her eyes on Caleb, pleased to see that even though he never looked directly at her, the sounds of her fingering herself and her moans of pleasure as she came had his cock growing even harder.

"Again!" he commanded, his voice now thick with desire.

Amber let out a long, low moan and continued moving her fingers inside her pussy. She inserted a third finger, her wetness allowing it to slide in with ease. She heard her fishnets rip a little more. Her nipples were raw from being pinched through the lace of her bra but she couldn't stop herself from rubbing them harder and she brought herself to release, her groans echoing in her ears. Her pussy was throbbing and as she slowed the movement of her fingers, she could feel it beginning to tighten, thoroughly spent from so many consecutive orgasms.

Her chest heaved with her short breaths, sweat covered her body and her skin was raised with goosebumps of pleasure. As she tried to find control, the ringing in her ears momentarily stopped her from hearing properly. But she saw Caleb's lips moving and shook her head slightly to clear it and focus on him.

"Again", he repeated.

"Caleb, please. I -"

He cut her off and spoke harshly. "Again!"

While this wasn't the first time she'd had multiple orgasms, Amber had never come so many times so closely together. Her whole body shook as she began to obey his order and move her fingers inside her now tight pussy once more.

"Like you mean it," Caleb said.

She fingered herself harder and moved her thumb to her clit and began rubbing. Moving her hand faster she began to thrust her fingers into herself. Caleb moved his left hand off the steering wheel and gripped her thigh with force. He clenched his fingers hard and the pain as his nails began to dig into her flesh increased her pleasure. She couldn't keep her control and she fingered herself hard and deep as he squeezed her thigh tightly. Her scream filled the car as she came, her wetness gushing forth. She breathed harder and kept thrusting, and called out his name while her whole body rocked as she came again immediately. Her juices formed a slick streak on the seat and covered her hand and thighs. Her underwear was soaked as was the entire back of her skirt.

Caleb's grip on her leg loosened, but he did not move his hand away. She took short, shallow breaths in an attempt to recover. Her pussy once again tightened as she relaxed and she slowly withdrew her fingers while watching Caleb from the corner of her eye. To her relief, he didn't speak or try to stop her so she slipped her underwear back over her pussy and slowly sat straight again. Amber's breathing slowly returned to normal, but after six orgasms in a row, she remained flushed and drenched with sweat. As she dared to moved her hand from between her legs Caleb took her wrist. She gazed at him wide-eyed, but he brought her hand to his mouth and began sucking her juices from her fingers.

She closed her eyes as he licked her clean and smirked as she felt Caleb move her hand towards his cock. He let her hand rest on the top of his leg while he undid his zipper and she turned to face him and opened her eyes to witness him spring free. His huge cock was standing straight and she could see it pulsing, the tip already glistening with pre-cum. She licked her lips in anticipation but remained still so as not to be delayed in finally being able to have him. Amber did glance past him and notice they had almost returned to the freeway that would take them into back to the heart of the Coast.

Caleb moved her hand onto his cock and she gripped around it. He moved her hand slowly up and down the length of himself and she ever so slightly tightened her fist. A soft moan escaped him and his breathing became rapid. He sped up as he joined the freeway and returned his hands so both were now gripping the wheel. Amber continued to stroke him, and when he did not object or scold her she increased her movements, twisting her hand around him ever so slightly.

He moaned loudly and glanced at her as he asked, "You want to suck me, don't you?"

She nodded and licked her lips in response. Eyes back on the road, he lifted his left arm, resting it on the headrest behind her, and motioned his head towards his lap. Without hesitation, she removed her hand, tucking her arm under her and stretching her seatbelt as she leaned over the centre console and touched her lips to the tip of his cock. She flicked her tongue across him quickly, cleaning him of his pre-cum and slowly teasing him. He lowered his left arm back to the wheel, but on the lower portion so it rested heavily against her back, pushing her against him. She opened her lips wider and took him into her mouth, then her throat. Caleb's long, thick cock filled her and she was quickly gagging on him. The pressure of his arm increased and she was pinned between it and his lap. Amber had no choice but to take more of him in her throat, gagging harder.

Caleb's cock was soon slick with her saliva and he relented his arm slightly allowing her enough room to move. She eased him out of her mouth until just her lips were resting on his tip. Amber took a few deep breaths then thrust Caleb back into her throat. She began slipping him in and out of her throat, moving slowly at first then increasing her speed. As she moved faster she thrust him deeper, gagging and chocking as more of him slid down her throat.

Tears began to stream down her face and the absolute stillness of Caleb's body indicated he was close to climax. She didn't know how he was able to concentrate on the road, but was impressed at his ability to both drive and take her increasingly vigorous movements. He moved his arm entirely from her back and she used the freedom of movement to really go at him. She took him entirely into her mouth and throat and choked hard on his cock. She removed him and thrust him down again. And again. She kept him down longer with each thrust until she felt his hand on the back of her head. Gripping her hair, Caleb pushed her down, forcing Amber to take him until his balls rested against her mouth. She gagged hard and he yelled, "Fuck!" before emptying himself into her. She gagged hard as his hot cum slid down her throat, and he groaned as he pumped his cock into her a few more times before releasing her head.

Amber quickly moved him in and out of her mouth, swallowing hard and coughing a little, but sucked on him slowly as he softened after his release. She heard him mutter 'fuck' again as she licked him clean of his cum and her own saliva. As she began to sit back up, she became aware they had stopped. As she rose fully, Amber saw they had stopped at a set of lights just off the freeway, two blocks from the very centre of the Coast. She looked over to Caleb and then past him, and noticed a man staring at her from the car next to them. The tint on the windows must not have been as dark as Amber thought, because the man looked a little stunned at her sudden appearance. Amber felt a hot blush spreading over her cheeks as she realised he had witnessed the ending of their little tryst. Caleb looked back at her, realised she was actually looking out his window and not at him and followed her gaze. He chuckled a little at the man's expression and turned back to see the light had gone green. Caleb took off quickly, leaving the shocked man stationary at the intersection.

"He must have liked the show!" Caleb said, smiling widely. His eyes were darkened from his orgasm and he seemed more relaxed.

Amber returned his smile and giggled a little. "Can you believe I'm horny all over again?" she asked.

Caleb laughed and reached over to tenderly stroke her face. "Don't worry", Caleb responded. "We have plenty of time." He smiled mischievously and continued, "I have a suspicion that horny feeling isn't going to go away any time soon. There's water in the cooler behind my seat if you need it."

12