Weekend with Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband and wife get some much needed playtime together.
4.3k words
4.43
25.6k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am driving down the highway on my way to work, trying to see through the tears that are threatening to spill over. To say I had a hectic morning would be putting it mildly. The kids were running around acting like apes. I had an argument with my husband over something stupid and we left the house mad at each other. After I got the kids on the bus and myself in the car, the whole weight of the morning and really, the whole week, crashed down on me. I pull into the parking lot at work and wipe my eyes with a tissue and fix my make-up. I put on my professional face and head into the office.

Luckily, it was a very busy day at the office, and I had little time to dwell on my own problems. I text my husband and tell him I am on my way home and that I am sorry for our argument that morning. Usually, he texts me right back but today I get nothing but silence. He must still be mad at me for losing my temper with him. I hold back tears again as I make my way home. I hate it when we are at odds with each other. We get along so great most of the time. We have a Dominant/submissive relationship in the bedroom. I have had submissive tendencies for a long time but was never able to find a good partner. After my husband and I met, I came out to him about my needs. He didn't know anything about the lifestyle or being a dominant. Over several years we have found a balance that works for us. He discovered that he likes playing rough with me and I get what I crave. Our play times give me a chance to decompress and lose myself. I need to have some time with my "Daddy" before I combust.

I walk into the house and throw my keys and bag down on the entry table. I notice it is unusually quiet. No kids running through the house or screaming or fighting. No T.V. blaring. I begin to worry that something is wrong. I walk into the living room to see if anybody is in there and find no body. I glance around the room and notice a note on the coffee table. I walk over and pick it up.

Babydoll,

I have sent the kids to my Mom's for the weekend. Please, go to our room and remove your clothes. Take a long hot bath, relax, and prepare yourself for me. We have all weekend to play and I intend to take full advantage of it.

Love,

Daddy

My body immediately responds to his written words. My nipples tighten and my pussy clenches. I make my way to the bedroom and strip off my clothes. I pad into the bathroom and start the bath water. I pour in a liberal amount of my favorite bubble bath. When the tub is full, I slide into the hot water with a long sigh of relief. I lie there and soak letting the tension in body fall away. After soaking, I shave and wash my hair. I get out and dry off with a big fluffy towel. I begin to dry my hair and fail to hear him enter the room over the noise of my hair dryer. His hand reaches out and runs down my back. I jump at the contact, startled. Our eyes meet in the mirror.

"Hi, Babydoll, finish up here and then go kneel in the bedroom. I'll join you in a few moments. Don't forget to put a pillow down, I don't want you hurting your knees," he commands me, then turns and leaves the room. I continue to dry my hair and then rub lotion on myself. I enter the bedroom and throw a pillow on the floor. I kneel with my knees on the pillow and my butt resting on my feet. My hands are resting on my thighs. I try to clear my thoughts and simply wait on him to put me at his mercy.

Patience is not a virtue that comes naturally to me. I can't help but wonder about all the naughty things he is going to do to me. I am all but panting waiting on him to walk through the bedroom door. The wait feels like an eternity but is only a few minutes. I raise my eyes to his waist level as he saunters into the bedroom wearing only a loose pair of old worn jeans. He gently grips the hair at the back of my head and tilts my head back to look into his eyes. He stares into my eyes for a few seconds not saying anything. My eyes start to fill with unshed tears as I remember our argument and how harsh I had been that morning. I beg him with my eyes to forgive me.

He brushes away my tears with his thumb, "Shhh, its ok. You are forgiven little one. I know what you are needing. I think a little punishment is in order. I know we have had little alone time together in recent weeks, but I plan to remedy that this weekend. I have arranged for the kids to be gone all weekend and you will be at my mercy until Sunday evening."

"Oh, yes Daddy. Please, use me and punish me," I whimper. I already feel my juices beginning to flood my pussy.

"Stand up, Babydoll, I am going to put your cuffs on you," he says as he gently pulls me to my feet. He fits my hot pink wrist and ankle cuffs on me. He looks deep into my eyes as he gently places my collar around my neck. That is our signal for me to surrender to him. Most of the time we are a normal couple busy with jobs and two kids. We are partners and equals. But as often as we can, I become his dirty little slut in the bedroom, and he becomes my Daddy. He gives me what I need and what I crave.

Once my cuffs and collar are all in place, he hooks my wrist cuffs together and pulls a rope through and attaches the rope to a hook we have in the ceiling. He pulls the rope until my arms are just taught and tells me to spread my legs. He attaches a spreader bar to my ankle cuffs and ensures that I will not be closing my legs to whatever he has planned. My breath is coming in short pants as my anticipation continues to build. He walks behind me and out of my line of sight. I hear him rumbling around in our toy bag and tremble, wondering what he will start with. He finds what he is looking for and walks up behind me. He presses his body close to my back and kisses the side of my neck. His teeth gently nibble at my collar bone. I suck in a breath of air and let out a low moan.

He steps away from me and I feel the tails of the flogger as he lets them trail up my back. My pussy begins to ache with anticipation. I already feel close to the edge. I know it won't take much before my first orgasm of the evening hits me. I know he will make me cum until I am begging him to stop. The tails of the flogger leave my body. I feel the leather tails slap against the pale skin of my back. He starts with light blows to get my blood flowing to the surface. Once he is sufficiently satisfied that I am warmed up, he begins to rain blows down my back and over my ass, picking up intensity with each strike of the leather. The ends of the leather tails snap just right against me, turning my alabaster skin a blushing shade of pink. He is whipping me with precision and just the right amount of strength. The whip is swinging in a figure eight as he allows only the tips of the leather tails to snap against my trembling body. Each slap leaves a delicious stinging line of fire in its wake. I am whimpering and moaning and writhing (as much as my bonds will allow) with each stroke. He lands one final slash across my ass and sets the flogger down on the bed.

He walks around me and pulls my head back by my hair. He plants a kiss on my lips and then kisses and nibbles his way down my neck. He is a man of few words and during a scene we mostly communicate with our eyes, other than my moans and whimpers. Few words are needed. He knows my body well and I rarely need to voice any concerns when we are in a scene. He rubs a thumb over my left nipple and then over my right. He slowly runs his tongue over each in turn, licking and gently sucking each into his mouth. His teeth lightly nipping and dragging over each nipple until they are hard and pointed. I am so close to cumming. One touch to my aching, soaked pussy will likely throw me over the edge.

I whimper with need. He lets his hands skim down my sides to my hips. I try to thrust my hips towards him hoping he will get the hint that I want him to touch me more. He drops his hands from my body. This is all the warning I need to behave and be still. I know he will give me what I need...eventually, when he is ready and not before. He grabs my nipples between thumb and forefinger. He pinches until I whimper and pulls them out from my body. Staring into my eyes, he rolls my nipples between his fingers, gradually increasing the pressure until I am sure I won't be able to take much more. If I weren't still tied to the ceiling, I think I would have sunk to the floor as my knees go week. I suck in a deep breath of air and let it out in a low guttural moan. My pussy is aching for his touch.

He releases my nipples only to land a couple of hard slaps to each breast. My above average size breast wobble and sway with each blow. I gasp as each blow lands. He grips both breasts in his hands and squeezes. He suckles each nipple in turn and gives each a good nip. His fingers finally seek out my pussy. One finger slowly circles my clit and then dips into my soaking hole. I sigh out a small moan and attempt not to try to hump his finger. I want more.

"Mmmm," he groans. "You are so wet for me, my little slut."

"Yes, Daddy, please..." I whimper, letting him know my need is growing.

He pushes his finger in and out of my soaked slit with agonizing slowness. He drags it back out and slowly circles my clit. He continues to rub his finger over my clit in small circles, slowly increasing pressure. An orgasm is building quickly, it won't take much more. He stops circling and thrusts two fingers vigorously into my dripping hole. He curls his fingers slightly and thrusts in and out until I scream out in my first orgasm of the night. My head falls back, the only thing holding me up is the rope attaching me to the ceiling. He slowly pumps into me a few more times and eases his fingers out. I slump slightly as I catch my breath. I watch through an orgasm clouded haze as he walks to the nightstand and picks up a bottle of water.

Daddy holds the bottle of water to my lips and tips it up just enough for me to get a few sips. I smile and say thank you. He always takes care of me and makes sure I have everything I need. My breathing is back to normal now and I am ready and waiting for more. He grins at me with a twinkle in his sexy blue eyes. I don't know if I should be excited or worried. I smile back at him and grip my bottom lip in my teeth. He reaches up and drags my lip out of my teeth with his thumb. His lips press against mine in a searing kiss. My tongue glances out and teases his lips. He groans deep in his throat. That sound is so sexy. My eyes travel down his body and I can see his hard on straining against the fly of his jeans. A small moan of appreciation leaves my lips as I think about that hard cock filling me and making me cum over and over.

Daddy chuckles lowly at me. "Does my babydoll have something she wants to say?" He asks with a wicked gleam in his eyes.

"No, Daddy, I was just admiring your jeans and the impressive tent you seem to have pitched there," I answer back with a small giggle. "I need you, Daddy! Please, can I have your cock now," I beg. Knowing good and well that he is not going to indulge me just yet. I have a feeling we have barely begun all that he has in store for me.

"Ohhh, babydoll, I think you know that you will not be having any of that just yet. But don't fret...you will get it soon. Daddy always takes care of his baby girl."

"I know, Daddy. You just make me want you so bad."

"You need to learn some patience, babydoll, and besides you haven't even begun your punishment we discussed earlier. You won't be getting any of this cock until I am satisfied you have learned your lesson."

My already drenched pussy clenches at his words. I watch him walk back towards the dresser until he is out of my line of sight. I love how he exudes confidence and power when we are together like this. He is in total control and I can let everything else fall away except for my desire to please him. I know that he will take me to the edge and back, but he will always take care of me. He pushes my boundaries but never pushes me beyond what I can take. He knows my body better than I do. I hear him rustling around in the toy bag again and a fresh flood of heat hits my pussy as I wonder what will come next.

Daddy lets his fingertips lightly graze down my spine. My body shudders at even the slightest touch from him. His fingers trail all the way down my spine, down the crack of my ass, and he pushes the tip of one finger into my still soaked slit. He slides it in and out a few times, swirling it around the entrance, each time, he pulls it almost all the way out. I can barely keep my hips still. I am already so close to another orgasm just from his small touches. He drags his finger out of my hole and I feel him slide it up to my tight rosebud. He presses his finger against my anus, he doesn't penetrate me, but holds slight pressure against my tightest hole. I wonder if he is going to fuck me there tonight.

He steps away from me and lays a few things on our bed. I can't see them from my vantage point. A blindfold is slipped over my eyes. My other senses are heightened with the loss of my sight. I struggle to hear what he is doing and try to guess what he has planned. Music fills the room as he switches on the radio to some soft rock station. It is not loud but helps to mask the sounds of his footsteps so that I don't know where he is standing. I jump slightly, startled, as I hear his voice right next to my ear.

"Now, for that punishment we talked about," he growls lowly in my ear. "You are not allowed to cum until I give you permission, do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," I breathe in barely more than a whisper. My whole body is trembling and on edge waiting for whatever is to come.

"That is your only rule. You may moan, cry, or scream as loud as you want but you may NOT cum!"

I swallow a lump in my throat. I have a feeling you will be thoroughly testing my limits tonight.

Suddenly, pain slices across my ass cheeks. I barely contain a scream as I try to process what I just felt. Before I have a chance to figure out what it is, another slash lands across my ass just lower than the first, leaving another line of fire in its wake. This time I feel the snap of leather and recognize the feeling of your belt slashing across my ass. I have a love/hate relationship with that belt. Each slash leaves a line of fire on my now red-hot skin. I lose count of how many after the first five or six. All I can do is breathe through it. I scream with each strike and just when I think I am going to have to safe word, he drops the belt to the floor. Tears are streaming down my face. Every inch of my back, ass, and thighs is on fire. My pussy is flooded; I can feel the wetness on my upper thighs.

Daddy is running his hands over my reddened skin as he appreciates his work. I am sure I am crisscrossed with red stripes. He presses his body against my back and his hands run up my stomach and cup my breasts. I moan and whimper wanting his hands to be further south.

"Your punishment is not over yet, babydoll. I bet your juices are already running down your thighs." He rubs his thumbs over my already rock-hard nipples. "These are next."

One hand slides back down my belly and dips into my sopping wet pussy. He pushes two fingers into me with no resistance. His fingers pump very slowly in and out a few times and leave my body. I smell myself as his fingers near my mouth. I know he is going to make me taste myself. My lips part and he pushes his pussy soaked fingers into my waiting mouth. I suck on them relishing the taste of my own arousal. My mind is floating on waves of pleasure and pain. All the sensations blur into one big ball of ecstasy. All this and he has yet to remove his pants. One small touch and I feel as though I would come apart at the seams.

"I have a present for you," he whispers in my ear. Trepidation makes me shudder. I hear a low buzzing near my ear. "What's the only rule, babydoll?"

"I am not allowed to c-c-cum without your permission, Daddy. P-p-please, Daddy, please can I cum. I need to so bad," I stutter over my words. My whole body is shuddering but not from cold.

The buzzing sound disappears. He places a vibrating bullet in my pussy. I moan. He is most definitely testing me tonight. I am already on the edge and now he is trying to push me over. I would not still be standing if not for the ropes holding me up. He pats my pussy and chuckles. His mouth is suddenly on my breast. Sucking and licking at my right nipple, his teeth bite into my hard nipple making me cry out again. He releases my right nipple only to repeat the same actions on my left.

*Whack* *whack*

Two rapid smacks to my right breast sends all the air out of my lungs. I immediately recognize this new pain as the sting of his crop. *Whack* *whack*. Two more smacks to my left breast. He begins to crop my breasts at varying intervals never letting me settle into a rhythm. The crop strikes across the tops of my breasts, the sides, the very tender undersides, and at last he slaps it rapidly three times over each nipple. I scream and shake and begin begging and begging you to let me cum. My whole body is vibrating with the effort of trying not to cum.

"Not yet!" he growls.

Another scream leaves my lips as I feel the bite of a clothes pin being clamped onto each of my nipples. My breath comes in ragged gasps as I try to work through the pleasure and the pain rolling through my body. His hot breath on my thighs makes me jump. His tongue lathes over my swollen clitoris. The vibrating egg ratchets up several notches.

"Count to ten babydoll, then you may cum as much as you want!" he commands me.

He tongues my clit over and over. 10...his fingers grip my ass, pushing me onto his face even more. 9...8...7...he pulls the egg out of my dripping pussy and replaces it with two fingers thrusting vigorously in and out. 6...5...4

"Oh, my, god, Daddy! I can't hold out any longer!"

"Yes, you can!"

2...he clamps his lips over my throbbing, swollen clit, and sucks hard. I roar as my orgasm overtakes me and I feel his teeth lightly clamp down. Wave after wave of pleasure rolls through my body. I am left floating, as small tremors wrack my body for several minutes. He continues sucking, nipping, and flicking his tongue over my clit. I fall immediately into another orgasm and another until they all roll together into one long ongoing tsunami of pleasure bordering on pain as he doesn't let up. I weakly beg him to stop.

"Please, D-d-d-addy!" I scream. "I can't take any more!"

He continues for a few more seconds then stops. I hang limply from my bonds as my mind floats in a fog of pleasure. My body is still trembling and shuddering. Daddy releases me and lays me over the bed. He removes the clothespins, causing me to whimper as the blood flows back into my now very sore nipples. He soothes the burn with his tongue. Licking and sucking each nipple until the pain subsides. My eyes flutter open and find him staring at me. He grins and helps me sit up enough to drink some water.

"I was afraid I had lost you on that one," he says. "I hope you are ready for more, because we aren't done yet."

"uuunn," I grunt. I just want to lay here and float, but Daddy has other ideas. It's his turn for some pleasure now.

Daddy pushes my limbs until I am on all fours with my head and shoulders down on the bed. I don't know when, but he has lost his pants some time. His cock is standing up hard and straight, waiting to penetrate me. He grips my hips and sinks into my still throbbing canal. His pace is relentless, his hips slamming into my ass on each thrust. His thumb rubs a circle around my anus, pushing against my tight hole. I whimper. He eases his pace some and I hear a snap. Coldness slides over my ass. He uses his thumb to push the lube around and into my puckered hole. All the while, he is still thrusting agonizingly slowly in and out of my pussy.

12