Weekend with My Dear Pa Ch. 01

Story Info
Jo and his papa exploring sex when they are home alone.
3.8k words
4.28
51.3k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: Surprise beneath my cloths

I am Josh and I have a lovely family. I'm twenty-one now and I am bi curious. I was nineteen when papa deflowered me. I made him do it for me. I love my Pa a lot. He was the pillar of our family. I adore him a lot. It was my long desire to have sex with ma Pa, ever since I turned eighteen. It was my dream to lose my virginity to my papa. After losing my serenity to him, for almost another year I tried to be far away from him. But, eventually my love for him was so strong I came back get bonded with him forever. It was not just love. He was so good in sex, I never met someone so agile during my period of exile. There was no one tapped my ass better than ma lovely Pa. He was my hero.

One fine Sunday afternoon, Pa and I together arranged tools and other stuffs in the shack near to our house. It was like a garage cum work area. There were a lot of shelves and boxes with tools and spare parts. The past two weekends we together stacked and arranged them for better space utilization. Pa used to work for this auto motive company for years and there were a lot of stuffs within that shack which were left overs and unattended debris.

I stepped on to the small stepladder to place cardboard boxes on to the top shelf. I was checking one of the boxes and suddenly I felt a hand gently caressing my bum.

"Pa, what are you doing?" I softly scolded him for scaring me.

"Don't stand like this, winding your tight ass" he mumbled.

"Mama?" I enquired curiously.

"Don't worry, they will be late," Pa replied.

"We have the rest of the day, just for us." he smiled.

Pa's hands fondled over my tight shorts and naked thigh. I tried to stop him by gently pushing his hand away from his grasp. But his hand roamed around my ass, gently nudging them.

"Bent down now!" saying that he gently pushed my back and I bent down grabbing my hands on to the ladder rail.

Putting his fingers between short's waistbands he pulled it down all the way down to my legs.

"Ahh, that's what I'm saying," he praised giggling joyfully.

I laughed, gently waving my hips.

"Look at those sexy panties," he gently rubbed his finger between my bum cheeks.

"My favorite!" I laughed again as he commended on my maroon sleek panty.

It was girl's panty, a set he gifted me. It was really soft erotic. It almost exposed my entire ass, with very limited coverage. I tried to pull down my shirt as he rubbed his finger between my bums, over the panty.

"I thought, I won't see you in this, ever again," he quirkily commended.

I softly laughed again.

"It's really tight?" he asked.

"Hmm." I mumbled.

His fingers started to tease my tightly wrapped balls.

"Gently," I moaned quietly, heaving my hip.

Pa's fingers stuck between my thighs and quivered gently. He further moved his hand and rubbed my balls from behind. I gently wailed.

"Look at that trembling little ass!" he murmured, moving his hand between my bum cheeks faster.

I moaned louder, tried to calm him down a bit.

"Paa... gently," I yelled helplessly.

With one of his hand Pa pushed me further down, supporting his elbow on to my back. Over the thin panty lace he gently poked my pink hole.

"So sexy...," he whispered.

"Gently Pa, it's hurting," I wailed as his finger teasing me.

"I will be gentle, ma dear Jo, you know me," he replied.

Saying that Pa parted my bum cheeks and parted away the lace covering my pink slit.

"Pa, careful...," I tried to cool him, gently pushing his elbow.

"Peachy peach!" he screamed.

Putting his hand between my thighs he gently pressed my little twig. It was stiff like hell.

"Now, who's there knocking?" saying that he made me turn around on the ladder and facing him.

Pa made me sat on the step ladder. He was on his knees and then suddenly started unbuttoning my shirt from top.

"No pa, no..." I tried to stop him.

Pa opened the top two buttons of my white shirt and spread them wide. I was wearing my work apron. I tried to look down, then suddenly his face came close to me. His rusty lips pressed against my pink truffle. Pa's tongue pierced inside my mouth. I gaged for breath as he kissed me passionately. I moaned and spread my lips around his lips. I let him suck my lips. He seemed calm and gentle. He softly sucked my tender lips one after the other. As our lips smacked together with sound, he opened one more shirt button. He moved back a few feet to see what I am wearing beneath the apron, inside my shirt. Obviously, it was the pair of the maroon panty, a beautiful underwired brassiere.

"It's only half filled," he praised, gently rattling my moobs.

"Paaa...," I moaned gently.

Pa stood on up on his feet and caught the top of my right boob cover. Quickly pulling that to the left side he released my right boob in view. It may be small but way bigger than that of boys of my age. They were soft, swanky and conical. Within seconds his fingers reached his favorite point. He started tweaking my nipple with two fingers. He liked paying with my nipples. He loved them especially because I can't control my emotion when he pinch my tits. So, I moaned loud. My moans fuels his desires and he loves hearing me moan and squeal.

"You like this, right Jo?" he asked me nipping my tit.

I didn't reply, but kept on moaning softly.

"Let me see the other one too," saying that pa pulled his hand inside my bra and frees by left melon too.

"Be gentle, Pa...," I reminded his as he began pinching my left nipple.

With Pa's left hand, he pressed my left teat and flicked my nipple. He loves making them firm. After that he pulls the small erect nipple. He loves the way I react. I felt strange sting when Pa did it for the first time. I watched my nipple getting stiff. He pulled my nipple up, my whole body got thrilled with goose bumps.

"Enough Pa...," I screamed in excitement as he pinched my nipple.

"So soft and tender," he acclaimed, gently jiggling my boobs together.

Pa lifted me up. I followed his gestures as he pulled a chair near to me and made me rest my ass on that. He be seated in front of me. Lifting up my work apron, he caught my panties and pulled it down through my legs. After that, pushing me back by my chest, he made me slant down on to the chair. Spreading my thighs he bow his head down and gently licked my gentle fluffs just above my erected twig. His hands rested on my waist.

"No pa, it's awkward," he pulled back a bit, I covered my crotch with my hands.

"What's awkward my dear? Me licking down on or your little pole oozing juice for your dear Pa?" he taunted me.

"Don't lick me there, Pa..." I snarled covering my mouth in nervous.

"Let me see Jo," he touched my heaving erection swinging in front of my eyes.

With his firm fingers he gently teased my erection.

"My boy's stick is growing strong," he commended.

"Don't touch Pa, please...," I quivered my hips.

Pa didn't listened to me. His fingers wrapped around my little one and gave me a gentle shake. My helpless stick started drooling juice on to his fingers. Pa gently started jerking me. I was in no position to let him do it? But I had no option.

"Ma boy is leaking," he laughed as my precum started to pour.

Pa placed my left hand on to my erection.

"Play it for Pa," he suggested.

I leaned back my head on to the chair and gently rubbed my erection. I jolted my hips on the chair and whined feeling my tender lips covering my loud moans with my right-hand index finger.

"Faster Jo, faster...," Pa seemed extremely anxious.

Pa was teasing me. He knew I won't last long if I kept on pressing my twig like this. Besides, he started to play with my balls too. He gently pinched my balls as I gently jerked my erection.

"No, pa..." I tried to resist him.

Pa pulled me towards him dragging me by my apron. My right boob got clear view and it disappeared in to his mouth. His tongue gently licked my erected nipple. My face brushed over his shortened hair. His hand started to move down further and felt my pink. He lifted his head up and kissed me. My moans got suppressed as he kissed me hard. I kissed him back sucking his lips and hummed in thrill. Once his finger started probing my pink hole he pulled back and I relieved myself heaving my head back. Pa then pushed my left leg and made my roll it over the right leg. I balanced myself on the chair as his hand rested tightly between my thighs and his finger driving in to my tiny hole.

"Ass, so gorgeous," he taunted me gentle pressing my bum cheek.

Pa's finger started to dive inside my pink hole. I screamed gently as I quivered my hips along with his hand in motion. He held his one had tightly gripping my bum cheek and parted it for his finger to get thru easily.

"Slow down pa...slowly," I moaned.

Pa slowed down. He made me climb on to the chair and poise myself on my knees. Without any delay his finger reentered my dark den. Pa held back my right hand with one hand. He twitched his finger within my bum hole. I quivered my ass in ecstasy. I moaned and cried together. He rubbed my twig again sweeping all the juice I leaked. He smeared my rump with my own lube.

"You are so dirty," he murmured patting down my ass cleavage.

I lifted my back further up. He was still grabbing my hand on my back, holding myself on to the chair with the other hand.

"So tight!" he screeched.

"Pa," I turned back swiftly, as he released my hand.

I kissed Pa on his lips. He kissed me back. Pa then lifted me up, pulled the chair further closer to the table and made me sit on it again. It was my turn. Pa stood in front of me lifting his green apron. He unzipped his pants and dragged it down. I pulled the chair further towards him as he rested himself on the edge of the table. Pa held his pulsing meat in his hand and I gently bent my head down. Within a second his cock head disappeared in my mouth. I held his cock in my hand and leaned further on to his cock taking it further inside my mouth. On each jerk I took it further and further.

Tightly wrapping my petals around his Pa's cock, I sucked it, feeling all the ridges and nerves on his warm and rumbling dick. Pa removed his apron in between, letting me do my job peacefully. I steadily stroked my Pa's cock in my mouth with steady moans and gags. I smacked my tongue over his cock head and licked its tip, nudging through its curves. I looked up to see his face and he came forward. Pa kissed me. I kept on jerking his cock with my left hand. Pa licked my tongue with his tongue and sucked it. I kept on whining as we smacked or lips together.

"Let me suck you more," I moved back and said stroking his cock.

I took Pa's cock once again near my mouth.

"So big," I flirted looking at his erection.

"You made it so stiff, already" saying that pa pulled his cock to one side and released it.

It swung back like a dancing pole. I smiled as Pa repeated it again.

"I'm ready," pa said eagerly.

"Ready?" I asked him looking at him gently nudging his cock tip.

"I just started..." I toyed, gently fondling his stomach.

Pa pulled a wrap of condom and tear it opened in front of me.

"Shall I?" he asked and smiled lustfully.

"hmm..hmm " I nodded and watched him rolling the rubber over his erected meat.

Pa lifted me up again ad turned me around. I bent down placing my hands on the chair. I was heaved up for my Pa. He playfully wobbled my bum cheeks and gave them a couple of gentle smacks.

"Please be gentle, Pa," I reminded him pleasantly.

Pa placed his right hand gripping the apron knot on my back. I felt his hot meat gently pocking around my ass. Pa gently rubbed his cock a couple of time over my pink slit. He pushed his cock softly and my slot parted opened. The lube took him further deep.

"Ohh... it's in," I growled.

"Oh dear, so tight." Pa commended as his cock penetrated deep inside my ass.

"Gently, Pa...," I snarled.

Pa already started humping is waist against my bum cheek. His belly started to press down on my buns. He held his hands firmly just over my waist. It was so tight inside me. I felt the warmth and strength of it all through my strains. Suddenly Pa held one hand beneath my left thigh and pushed it up to the chair. He made me climb on to the chair with both my legs. My hands and feet were on the chair seat.

I could not exactly understand what Pa meant to attain. But soon he held his hands just below my bum cheeks and gently pushed my hips up. That was so tricky. He kept his cock all the time inside my ass. He made me move my hips up and down as his hand guided me the pace to do it. Pa too started groaning. It was like letting yourself penetrated with a stationary dildo.

"Is it hurting dear? Pa asked shaking my hips.

"No," I replied gently shaking my head.

The position was fiddly because it was hard for me to stay like that for long. His cock was not entering completely inside me. So, it compensated the effort.

Within a few strokes Pa lifted me up and made me lay over the table. Pa stood between my legs. Even before I regain my composure his cock plunged inside my ass once again. He held my right leg folded up close to his body and my left leg was spread wide on the table. I felt my twig sway in air between our crotches. Pa pulled down my apron further, spread my bra and released my man boobs.

"Slow down!" I moaned as his cock started to penetrate deeper and stiffer.

Pa bent down and kissed me. I let Pa suck my lips and lick my tongue. I enjoyed his tongue too. His hips rammed in and out of me steadily.

"How do you feel?" he asked calmly.

"Awesome!" I replied gagging for breath.

"So big, Pa," I mumbled in between the strokes.

"You like my dick in you, don't you dear? He asked.

"Yes Pa, feel so...," before I complete he bent down and kissed me again.

Suddenly Pa shifted gears and began fucking me faster. I moaned louder. He put his hand around me and hugged me. I put my right hand over his shoulder and kept my steadiness through the other hand. I kept my eyes shut and felt his cock ramming deep in my ass. My balls and erection got squeezed between our bellies. The speed was so steady my naked bum slide over the table forward and backward.

Pa then suddenly stopped and lifted me on his waist. He moved back a bit and sat on the chair. I sat over him without letting his cock slip out of my ass. I landed my feet on the floor and gently jerked my hips. I slanted on to his body and pushed my hips up and down with my legs. My head was on the same level that of him. So, I was not able to see anything, other than feel him. His warm rode nipped deep in my ass like a spike. Pa grabbed my ass cheeks and squeezed them together. I moaned and screeched as he spanked me a few times. I know this position is a bit dangerous. I need to keep my balance otherwise I will get up with sore ass for the coming days.

Pa soon took control over me as he held his hands on both side of my waist and made me go further down on him. He started fucking me deeper now. He took pace too. I moaned steadily with the thudding of the chair's legs.

"Slow down Pa..." I begged him.

"It's so good dear," he screamed, breathing fast.

Pa released his grip from me and I rested my hip flatly on his thighs. I just realized his cock is completely and wholly inside me. I shook my hips a few time grinding it over his thighs.

"Let this go," he removed my apron over my head as I kept on jerking my hips.

"So, so sexy!" he praised looking at my bare chest.

"So good," I expressed my emotion frankly.

Pa spread my shirt wide and gently licked my left nipple. Through my shoulders he slowly dragged my shirt further down. I kept on jolting my hips letting his hot meat devour my ass. From one nipple to the other he switched his mouth. He sucked my boob and liked my tit.

"Gently...," I moaned as his teeth grinded my nipples.

I kept on bumping my ass over Pa, letting his cock smoothly slide in and out. Pa held one hand on my waist and increased my speed. My ass blasted down on his thighs. The pounding sound of flesh hitting flesh started to echo the shack. Then Pa slowed down and gestured me to turn around.

I turned around over his legs facing away from Pa. I crept back over his thighs and let my right hand guide his cock towards my glory hole. Without any further delay his cock pierced inside my ass once again. I bent forward holding my right hand on my thigh and left hand on the edge of the table. Pa relaxed back on the chair and let me do the whole work.

I revamped my whole energy lifting my hips up and down engaging Pa's cock ramming my tiny hole. My soft boobies were pulled out of my bra and was swinging in in air. My restless cock mercilessly swayed in air dripping with cum. I moaned louder and creamed in pleasure. My bum blasted down on his abdomen letting his cock furiously salvage my ass. Pa started growling. Holding beneath my chest he pulled me towards him. I slant back slightly gripping on to his arm. His hands caught on my shirt.

"Work your ass dear," Pa murmured in excitement.

"Feel so good, so good" I shrieked in pleasure.

I rested my hips on Pa's crotch and grinded my waist in circle. I jolted my ass forward and backward faster.

"So deep!" I purred.

Pa gripped on to my shirt tight and pushed me up and down. Once again, the shack startled with the sound of body smacking. My boobs slipped inside the bra and rattled in midair. Pa fucked me harder and harder. After a few power strokes Pa groaned and slowed down.

Pa lifted me together with him. We moved together in baby steps towards the stepladder once again. Once again, I supported my hands on the ladder rail and bent down gently. Pa pushed his cock inside my ass from behind without any delay. Pa reached his hand up front and I turned a bit to his side. I held my hand on to his elbow as he dragged my bra once again to free my right boob. Holding tightly on to my boob pa blasted his cock deep in my ass. His cock plunged in and out of me effortlessly inhibiting a nipping pain which I already started relishing. I was leaning back and my face was just inches away from his face. I glared at him helplessly moaning as his thighs blasted down on my bum. He was so fast and strong I could not look in to his eyes for long.

"Ohhh, Paaaa" I screamed loud.

"Slowly...." I plead.

"Fuck me gently," I moaned again and again as his cock destroyed my tender ass.

The laud thudding of Pa's thighs blasting on my soft bums fueled my passion. Pa seemed decelerating for a moment. He put his arm around my belly and dragged me closer to him. I pushed my right hand under his arm as Pa pushed his cock in and out of me. His both hands tightly wrapped around my belly. His cock penetrated deep and he held his crock tightly bonded to my bum cheeks. He thudding sound reduced gently but his cock moved in and out faster. It was so deep, I cried loud in pain and pleasure.

Pa grunted and his hips blasted faster on to my ass. My whole body quivered. My twig, my balls everything reached at its peak. Then I felt him twitching his hips with laud grunt. He moaned deep and laud slowing down his hammering. I felt my Pa came down as he jiggled and jolted his hips gently. Like lightning and thunder the stormed settled down washed away all the pride and ego in me. Every time he made me realize I was never in control of anything.

"Ohhh dear...," he shouted.

"So fucking great," he screamed breathlessly.

"You came, Pa?" I asked him gagging for breath.

I felt Pa's cock retrieving from my butt cave. I looked back and saw his cock released out of my ass. It stood strong. The bottom of the condom caught all the love juice he blasted out. I leaned down on my knees and gently pulled out his cum filled rubber.

"Let me see," I screamed in excitement.

"So much juice," I examine the sediment on the bottom of the condom.

12