Weekend with My Dear Pa Ch. 03

Story Info
Josh and pa, home alone and horny for third time.
4k words
4.5
17.9k
19
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final Chapter: Taming the raging bull

Over his rightly packed undies, I kissed gently. I swept my wet tongue from bottom to top feeling the robustness. I kissed its stiff posture. It was itching to get out of Pa's trunk.

"Naughty boy!" I murmured.

I delicately licked through its ridges and mounts crawling in between his legs.

"Let me free you little boy," I mumbles holding its waistband I pulled it gently down. His cock escaped out of his stripped brief.

"There you are..!" I sounded flirty.

Holding his brief down, I licked Pa's cock head. Pa moaned gently. I kissed its tip and took it in my mouth. Gently moving my head I brushed my lips wrapping around his stem. Gently moaning I sucked his cock. I dragged his brief down to his thighs. I can hear Pa moaning and hissing softly. I gagged and moaned gently as I moved my lips further down on his pole.

"Your mouth feels so good on my cock," Pa murmured.

"You really making it big again. Aren't you?" Pa asked playfully.

"I just want to play with it...!" I giggled pulling out his cock from my mouth. I held it in my hand and gently licked thru its edges.

"You will be in trouble, if you don't stop now!" Pa cautioned.

It was around nine at night. Mama and others are expected to come around ten. After multiple expulsions at Pa 's bedroom, we bathed together. Pa was ready to go on and on after each burst. May be I was getting a bit exhausted after continues hammering for almost half an hour. But I didn't tell him to stop. I lost count when he told me to get cleaned up. His bed sheet was all wet with our sweat and cum. After dinner around eight, Pa told me he will come to my bedroom. So, when he came wearing his sleek tight brief, I was ready. I crawled between his legs absolutely naked aiming for his staff and make effective use of the precious period available for us to relish.

"What trouble...?" I murmured slurping his juicy cock.

"You are waking up him again," Pa reminded.

I playfully sucked Pa's cock head and licked with my tongue keeping it inside my mouth. I was looking right into his eyes to see Pa getting excited. I released his cock from my mouth and moved further down. I licked his perfectly cleaned ball sack. On my knees I licked and flicked his big balls with my slimy tongue. I made stimulating uproars as I swept my tongue thru his ball sack to his hoisted rock hard cock till I reach its tip. He twitched his hips letting his cock fumble from me.

"So good...!" Pa muttered.

"It's all grown now!" I commended staring at his cock.

I once again licked Pa's cock from its root to its tip. When I reached its head, I swallowed it in my mouth. Keeping my lips tightly over its head I sucked it hard. My mouth right over it and I sucked it deeper and deeper. I whined for breath as his cock vanished inch by inch devouring my hungry mouth. As I started hearing Pa moaning in thrill I moved my head faster sucking him slurping its head. He started to leak juice.

"You are driving me nuts Jo!" Pa boasted my job.

"I can suck you all night if you want Pa...!" I expressed my desire licking thru his hoisted warm meat.

As I looked up Pa gestured me to come up. I sneaked towards his face licking my juicy lips. I crawled over him rubbing my tiny melons over his erection and kissed his parted lips. I caressed his head and neck with my left hand. I let him put his tongue inside my mouth and suck my tongue.

"We don't have the whole night." Pa reminded in between kissing me.

I licked his tongue and sucked it violently.

"Do you want me to ride you?" I murmured as I kissed him fervently.

"Oh, yea.... talk dirty to me dear," Pa whispered.

"Put your raw meat inside me Pa..." I shimmered.

I gently smile and sat on Pa's thighs lifting my hips up I held his hot rod in my hand. It was rubbing against my erection. Pushed his cock back over my balls I poised his erection between my tamed bums slit. I gently pushed my hips down over his erection. I lifted my head up. Pa moaned gently as his oozing cock head pushed hard against my ass slot. Holding my hands on to the sides of the bed I slowly pitched my ass on his erected rod. I felt his cockhead entering my cave with a gentle squeak. With gentle pauses in between his cock slide smoothly through my ass walls. I leaned down again pressing my tiny softies against his strong torso.

With calm pleasing smile I kissed my Pa again. My twig got jabbed on to his belly. Moving my legs further up close to his waist I let him knew that his cock is inside me peacefully making its rear entry. My boobies lifted up from his chest and hung in midair. Keep on kissing him putting my hands over his shoulders I pushed my hips up and down on his unique asset. We kissed and moaned together as I drive his cock in steady speed. My bum blasted down on is thighs on each descent. As I lifted up my head Pa raised himself up pushing back his hands on the bed. I balanced myself clasping my hand around his head. Pa moved here and there lifting me on his crotch. I jolted my hips and grunted on each move. Pa leaned back flat once again on the bed and groaned. My hips blasted on his crotch letting his thick hard cock pierce thru my juicy bum hole. His balls mildly bumped between my ass cheeks. My tiny twig was hoisted violently in the air.

"So deep Pa...!" I moaned slowly.

"So good...!" Pa grunted.

I sat down flat on his thighs and swirled my hips creasing forward and back ward letting his cock feel all the tightness being in my back door. I placed my hands on his chest and grinded my hips.

"So strong...!" I moaned feeling his cock tightly squeezing inside me.

"Ma pa in so strong," I commended and lifted my hips again.

I bowed down gently and licked his erected nipple. My hips moved up and down bouncing letting his cock drive in me. With my right hand finger I teased his other nipple. It was firm erect and tiny. I flipped my tongue over his erected right nipple. Doing so I gawked at his face making him quiver in excitement. He grunted in thrill. I leaned back supporting my hands back on his knees. I find it absolutely thrilling controlling his cock moving bouncing inside my ass. I lifted my hips and plunged blasting my ass over his iron cock. I moaned loud. My melons and belly trembled in motion. My erection swung in air oozing and my balls pressed against his lower abdomen.

"So deep Pa...," I murmured.

I leaned further back placing my hands below between his knees. I swing my hips letting his warm meat plunge in and out. All I could see wall the roof above me and the swiftly turning ceiling fan. Smoothly slowing down I let his cock slide all the way in and gently move out of my ass. I pulled back myself forward and leaned back on to him. Watching me moving in he reached out to my boobs and squeezed them.

"Enjoying?" I probed laughing gently looking at him.

I bent down again and licked his right nipple once again. I kept on bouncing my ass smoothly on his cock.

"So stiff...!" I gibbered in between sucking his tiny nipple.

Pa pulled me towards him. I placed my hands over his shoulders and kissed him. I twirled my hips faster letting his cock hammer in and out. My melons pressed once again on his chest. My balls got squeezed again and my twig rubbed between our tummies.

"So good Pa," I murmured licking his lips and sucking his juicy tongue.

"Sexy!" pa whispered on to my mouth.

"I want my Pa's juice," I started hearing my pa grunting continuously as I jolted my hips faster and deeper.

"So hard!" I moaned in between kissing him.

I tried to slow down my pace. Suddenly pa hugged me wrapping his arms around me. He pressed me down on his body. He held me tightly close to him holding one hand back of my neck. I gaged for a moment as my privets got squeezed down between up. I held my head close to his head leaving my hands over his shoulders. Pa took charge of the night. He probed his hips onto my ass ramming his cock inside my dark cave. Pa quickly moved his hands towards my bum cheeks and grabbed tight on to my ass. With his firm grip he moved my hip up and down along his waist which shove his cock in hard and fast. My bum blasted down on his thighs as he fucked me violently. Pa grunted loud in between. I whined hard and high. Then swiftly pa squeezed my ass so tight his cock drilled so far back, my waist twitched in piercing pain.

"Come Pa, come," I hissed bouncing my hips rubbing against his crotch.

Our bodies moved together up and down on the bed tightly bundled. I moaned high caressing his gentle hairs. Pa gently lifted his head up. I raised myself a few inches up with him. Pa stopped moving his body.

"This feels amazing!" Pa groaned loud pushed my hips towards his crotch.

"Give it all in...." I snarled grinding my hips.

Pa lifted himself up keeping me on his thighs.

"I'm just getting started..." Pa grunted.

Pa kissed me sucking my lips. I moaned and gasped for breath. His hips jiggled my rump stinging his cock inside my den. I leaned back myself bracing on my knees. Pa moved his legs and sat between my thighs. Holding his hands on my waist he shoved his burning cock in and out of my ass. My boobies wavered and my belly wobbled violently. I moaned endlessly.

"Oh, Pa... you are so agile," I boasted his virility.

I held my right hand on Pa's right elbow to get a proper composure. His abdomen blasted on my balls. My buns smacked by his thighs. Pounding sound filled my room. He turned to beast mode once again that day all credit to my dedication and worship.

After few minutes of brutal hammering Pa laid me down. His cock was released from my wobbling ass. I panted deep and gaged for breath. By body started sweating. Pa dragged my hips to the middle of the bed. He then rolled my legs over another and made me turn in to doggy pose. I was on my hands and knees. My legs were parted wide and before I imagine anything his cock roared inside my ass once again. His hand held on to my back forcing my hips to go down further. My legs were folded back supporting my thighs.

"Impressive Pa." I moaned receiving his ponding directly on my bum.

Pa gently slow down. He dragged me to aside of the bed. He put his left hand on my left thigh and slowly lifted it. As it went up pa put his left leg beneath my thigh. He then stamped him foot firmly on the bed and held on to my left thigh which now rested on top of his thigh. I felt levitating. I was holding myself on my hands and one knee now. It was a crazy poise. He let me go of the lifted thigh and I held it closely over his thigh. He lifted my left hand and made me hold it over my back. I was on my right wrist and right knee. His hands once again grabbed on to the sides of my belly and started to drill me down. My tiny melons slanted on to one side as he hammered his piston once again in my creamy ass. My balls hung in the air my erection poked ahead and swayed.

"It feels weird Pa," I mumbled feeling strangely of balanced.

I bent down further on to my elbow moaning deep. I felt his cock reaching my untouched territories.

"So strange Pa," I muffled.

I was unable to keep any form of composure. I leaned my head down on to the bed. My melons hung further down.

"Weird. Right? Pa asked.

"Yea, Pa, your pole is making me stranded!" I beseeched.

"You want me to keep going, right dear?" Pa queried.

"I want all your juice in my ass," I flirted and moaned deep.

Pa fucked me on that position foe another minute. I was draining my energy. I started feeling dizzy too. I breathed fast. Pa stopped and I fall on to the bed like a leaf. Pa held on to my waist and rolled me once again on to my knees. I bend down flat on my chest spreading my hands wide on to each side. Pa pulled my right leg down and I straightened my left leg by myself. Pa crouched over my thighs keeping it in between his legs.

"Slow down Pa...," I plead gently lifting my head.

Pa was on top of me from behind. His hands firmly stood on my sides. His cock was already deep down my ass. I was flat on the bed pressing my erection against my belly.

"Please be gentle...!" I begged.

Pa was on my desired position. I liked being taken from behind. It may be totally submissive but it's always worth a rub off on the bed. This was how he fucked me for the first time. This is how it all began.

"Oh Pa...your cock feels incredible." I moaned.

Pa started humping me from behind. His belly swept over my creamy cushions and pressed hard. His cock plunged deep down inside my ass. Our skins got grinded and was burning with desire.

"Oh Pa, so good," I gently wailed relaxing a bit from the previous mayhem.

Pa steadily pushed his hips on to my ass making his cock slide in deep.

"You like it?" he enquired.

"Keep on like that Pa." I exploded with desire.

Upon each jerk I moaned louder and louder. I know he loved to hear me moan and it fuels his mood. Pa soon paced his jerked and started to hump me faster. Gently pushed me up and held up my chest.

"You love this don't you...," he asked me again.

I couldn't reply. He was hammering so deep I felt like my urine tank gonna explore now. He fucked me faster with smaller jabs.

"Like that Pa...," I replied finally growling deep.

"It feels so good!" I pleased.

Pa tried to crawl further to reach me. I turned back as his face came close to me.

"Kiss me Pa," I plead.

Bending my left leg forward I turned further towards him and spread my juicy tender petals for him to suck on. Pa kissed me passionately. He sucked my tenders one after the other. He slowly jerked his on to me as we kept on kissing and tasting our tongues. Pa then moved back again. He pushed me gently on to the bed made my head lie flat. My thighs were spread and he was position over my right thigh. Gripping his fingers on to my left thigh and bum pa began humping me again. I moaned delicately. His ass pressed down over my right thigh gently moving his hips forward and my left bum backwards he slide his cock in and out of my ass. He pulled out his cock completely in between his gentle jerks.

"Put back in Pa!" I groaned in excitement.

"Your ass is dripping my cum," Pa remarked.

I moaned loud as he pushed back his cock right back in my ass.

"So good...!" I murmured.

Pa moaned together with me rolling my bum cheek over his erection. I laid my head down closing my eyes and enjoyed his strokes. Pa rolled me to his right facing him keeping my left groin extended vertically close to the bed itself. Holding down on my loin he pushed down his cock hard and deep. I looked right on his eyes.

"I think I'm gonna cum..." Pa said rather calmly.

"Really?" I asked suddenly.

Pa curved down close to me. I reached out to his face and kissed him. His hips hammered down his hard one faster. Pa kept on sucking my tongue as his cock swing thru my burning ass. I could not hide my shock in sudden change of speed. He made me breathless as we moaned and screamed on to each other's mouths. He pumped and pumped him piston deeper and deeper. His screams got louder and consistent.

My lips were getting sucked inside Pa's mouth as his hips quivered spraying his juice inside me. His last breaths gushed straight in to my mouth. He freed my lips smacking then loud. It took a while for me to sigh deep gasp of relief as he pulled back himself. I moaned and respired high. Pa pushed his cock a couple more time before he retrieved his wild hog from my dripping ass. I lie my legs spread wide. I stretched my mum muscle to close down its long ajar slit. I felt his warm cum dripping along my balls.

"It's leaking!" I said without even looking down.

Pa moved closer to me after a few seconds or cooling. I dragged himself on to the top of the bed and grabbed me towards him. Pa hugged me as I moved closer to him and hugged him laying facing each other. We relished the nervous moment's caressing each other's naked skin. Pa grabbed my bum and I lifted it and placed my thigh over his body. We buzzed our lips and smacked.

"You like it?" Pa asked calmly moving his hips even closer to his torso.

Before I realized Pa sneaked beneath my thighs lifting it gently. Pa smartly pushed his cock slide back in my ass slowly as his hips clasped between my thighs. My left leg crouched over his waist placing my thigh over his stomach.

"I did, and you Pa"? I checked.

Pa licked my juicy tongue and sucked it again.

"You are so sexy and natural" Pa commended kissing me.

"Am I?" I teased him.

"What's gonna do for it" I asked kissing his thick juicy lips.

"I just can't stop humping you dear." Pa boasted.

Pa was quietly jerking his hips as he kept on kissing. He talked playfully and I giggled at his reactions.

"Then don't stop!" I whispered on to his mouth.

Pa kissed me hard and kept on sliding his staff inside my ass. We both started moaning as his cock descended deeper again. Pa gently moved back on to the bed and I quickly made my climb over his crotch. My hips started quivering keeping his cock slide inside my flushed arena.

"Pa's dick never gets tired" I commended jerking my hips jolting.

"I don't know how to cool its rage," I kept on kissing and talk dirty.

"It's new to me too," Pa exclaimed.

My hip bounced over Pa's throbbing erection. I allured pa to say naughty things so that the rest of the night can end in electrifying moments.

"I think Pa need to fuck me every weekend from now on," I giggled twirling my quivering hips.

"Every weekend?" Pa asked interestedly kissing me gently.

"Hmmmm!" I emphasized.

"Not once in month?" pa asked me again whether I am just making small talk or I am serious about it.

"No!" I repeated as pa grabbed on to my hanging boobs and gently nudged them.

"I want ma Pa's cock, every Sunday from now on," I elaborated my desire as I stood on my knees and started riding his cock once again.

My balls pressed down ion his crotch.

"Really?" Pa seemed excited on my wild proposal.

"Don't you want it?" I asked him before I kissed on his lips.

Pa suddenly started grunting and stared between our bodies. I giggled loud as I saw him getting really excited. I rocked my ass tightly thru his erection.

"You are horny again!" I claimed as he grunted loud.

I giggled hearing his loud moans. It was making me proud of myself.

"Ride it!" Pa screeched.

"Like this...?" I asked him blasting my ass on to his thighs.

"You want me to ride your cock every week?" I whimpered and kissed him gently.

After flicking our tongues together Pa gently pushed me holding on to my boobies.

"I want to fuck your brains out every week!" Pa murmured holding on to my melons swinging his hips.

"Every week!" I grinned gently.

"I want Pa fuck me in our shack!" I extended.

"Hmm...!" Pa grunted.

"Standing inside the toilet," I said keeping my hips doing the work.

My ass blasted down on his crotch with loud sound. Pa hummed again.

"From behind!" licking my lips I unfolded my desires for him.

"You want me to fuck your ass from behind?" Pa asked gently.

"Yea, I do," I replied.

"Then?" Pa asked jerking his hips wilder.

"Then in your bedroom," I added pacing my hips movement.

Those where the place we already explored our small adventure. Pa moaned loud gently lifting his head up.

"Our kitchen!"

"Our balcony!"

"Living room!"

"Car!"

"Your bathroom!"

"Your bedroom at night!"

On each of my suggestion Pa moaned louder and louder. I felt his hips tremor and his cock twitching inside my ass. I quaked my hips grinding over his meat.

"Come pa, come...give it all in me....! "I screeched trembling my hips.

Pa kept on screaming.

"I will fill your ass with my jizz...!" Pa yelled.

"Fuck me Pa..., give me all your juice...!" I moaned high.

"Fill my ass again......!" I groaned as pa gently pushed me up.

I ride Pa with all the energy and the reserved energy that I left.

12