Weekend Work Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay was so excited now, she was squirming in the strangers hand, rubbing her clit against him as she whimpered and wriggled. But the hand moved away, first onto her hip, then further round onto her bottom, caressing and squeezing her cheeks. Jay responded and leaned forward a little to thrust her bottom out for the stranger.

"Aaaaaaargh" Jay squealed as the stranger suddenly brought his open hand down hard on her right cheek. She pulled her hips forward violently as her stinging bottom tingled, loosing her balance and hanging from her restraints for a moment. As she gathered herself the strangers hand started to caress her bottom again. Somehow she knew that if she offered her bottom again, it was going to be spanked, but she couldn't resist, she longed to feel those hands inside her panties, she pushed her bottom out.

Jay squealed again as the stranger smacked her cotton clad bottom, squirming and wriggling in her restraints until the stinging eased, then she pushed her bottom out again, only to be spanked again, and again, and again. More photos were taken, and Jays bottom spanked repeatedly, as she sobbed and whimpered tied to the shelves. She stood trembling, a trickle of sweat running down the small of her back and pushed her bottom out for the stranger yet again. This time a finger hooked over the top of her panties and eased them down over her sore little cheeks. The soft cotton made her stinging cheeks tingle as it brushed over them, pulled down until they were stretched tight across the top of Jay's wide spread thighs. Another picture was taken and Jay arched her back, thrusting her hot, rosy, exposed ass out at the stranger as he photographed it. The trickle of sweat ran from the small of jays back and down between her cheeks as more and more photos were taken, then suddenly SMACK.

Jay squealed again, whimpering and writhing in her restraints as her bare bottom was punished again and again, the pain even more intense on her naked, soft, damp, red cheeks.

"No... n.... no more... p... please..." Jay stammered through her sobbing and squirming. Then there was silence, for a moment all she could hear was her own panting and heart pounding. Then Jay heard what sounded like a zip, then something hard was pushed between her sore ass cheeks and she felt the stranger move in close behind her. Strong hands gripped her hips, holding them firmly in place as the big hard lump was rubbed up and down between Jay's cheeks. The stranger suddenly pressed himself against Jay, his belly pushing into her back, the cool cloth of his trousers felt wonderful against her hot cheeks and the lump moved in and out between her legs bumping into her tight little sack.

Dave gripped his young employee's hips hard as he pressed his body against her back and, bending his knees slightly, rubbed his stiff cock between her wide open legs. He moved his big, rough, dirty hands up the sides of Jay's delicate milky body, lifting her bra a little more and taking hold of her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Panting and whimpering softly, the youngster started to squirm against Dave's body, he took a step back, watching Jay's pale skin sparkle in the dim light, and he took off his tie, unbuttoned his shirt and unfastened his trousers. Dave's pants dropped around his ankles and he held his shirt open as he pressed his body against Jay's back. His hands wrapped around the youngster's body, roaming at will, teasing her nipples, stroking her smooth flat tummy and caressing her stiff excited boyclit. His cock pressed between her ass cheeks and pushed between her thighs as his hips started to grind against her. Jay moaned softly, and pushed her hot ass back onto him eagerly and Dave took a firm hold of her clit, stroking it in time with her wriggling. Lowering his head Dave pushed his scratchy bearded face into Jay's neck and shoulder, she moved her head back and to one side to allow him access and he began to kiss her soft smooth skin as her prostrate body squirmed in his arms.

"St... Stop... Stop..." Jay panted in a desperate whisper, she was on the verge of orgasm but didn't want the ecstasy to end. Dave realized she was close to cumming and moved away, leaving her writhing in her restraints, her clit throbbing and twitching on the edge of orgasm as she moaned and panted. Dave was breathing heavily himself now, his rock hard cock, excited from rubbing against Jay's ass, stood up stiff and ready. He had come prepared this time, he had been thinking about fucking Jay all week and now he was about to. He picked up the tube of lube he had put on a nearby shelf earlier and squeezed a good thick bead onto his finger. Then he took hold of Jay's hip with one hand, pulling her bottom back, and pushed his lube covered finger between her hot red cheeks.

"Uuuuurgh..." Jay moaned as the strangers finger pushed quickly between her cheeks and deep inside her. She arched her back, pushing her bottom out and the strangers finger started to fuck her, pushing more and more lube inside her, making her little hole so slippery, there was a moments pause, then.

"Aaaaaarrghh... oooooohhh...." Jay moaned again as two strong thick fingers were pushed inside her. Soon her tight little pussy had been stretched open and filled with lube and Dave was at last, going to get to fuck it. He squeezed a big blob of lube out onto his big round mushroom cock head, then spread it up and down the thick, lumpy, veiny, rock hard shaft with one hand.

"Oh god... Oh... ohh" Jay gasped and panted as she felt the stranger move close behind her again. Dave took a firm grip on her hips, his thumbs pushing hard into the soft pink flesh of her ass, pulling her cheeks open. Bending his knees, he pushed his big fat slippery cock head against Jay's wet hole and eased it inside.

Jay whimpered as her boss' fat cock entered her, trying her best to relax and accept him as his thick head pressed inside. He pushed into her, firmly but gently in slow rhythmic thrusts, opening her tight little hole more and more with each thrust. Suddenly the big round head popped inside, Jay gasped, whimpering a little in pain. But once the big fat head was inside the rest seemed to follow relatively easily and Dave buried the length of his big old shaft deep inside his employee's hot young ass pressing his hips hard against her hot cheeks. Suddenly Jay started to squirm and wriggle in his hands, she whimpered and moaned excitedly and Dave could feel her ass and hips tense on his cock. He quickly reached one hand around and took hold of her clit, only to find it was throbbing and spurting cum wildly as she orgasmed from being entered.

So horny now, Dave wanted nothing more than to fuck Jay's hot little ass and fill it with cum, he gripped her hips hard and started to drive is fat cock, almost angrily, in and out of her hole. Her hot little red cheeks slapped against his hairy hips as he fucked her, faster and faster, harder and harder. Jay's tired arms flapped around in the air uselessly, her orgasm spent, her weak legs folded and she dangled whimpering and whining from her restraints, Dave just kept on fucking.

Dave had been hard for over an hour, almost since he got back into the shop, so it didn't take long for his orgasm to rise. He felt it coming and wrapped his arms around Jays slender, limp body. Holding her tight, forcing his thick cock deep deep inside her hot little ass. His hips grinding against her until his orgasm was released. Throbbing and throbbing as it gushed stream after stream of his cum deep inside his young employee Dave's cock erupted. He held her in place as he filled her with his seed, locking her onto him as he squirted again and again, until at last his orgasm was spent.

Gasping and panting, Dave slowly released his grip on Jays tired, sweaty body. She hung from the restraints, almost unable to support her own weight. Dave squeezed the last drops of his cum into a big milky bead on his fat cock head, then wiped it off onto Jays hot red ass cheek before using her little panties to dry himself. He pulled up his pants and fastened his shirt then tucked it in and fastened his trousers. Dave's cum leaked from Jay's ass, running in a little stream down the inside of her thigh. Dave picked up his phone again, and took just a few more photos of the youngsters hot, cum filled ass, tied spreadeagled in the basement.

Now fully dressed, Dave moved close to Jay, she looked so tired and weak now and didn't react at all, where before she had been full of fight. He worried he had gone too far. With one hand supporting her he reached up and unfastened the tie holding her right wrist. He held her arm as he lowered it gently, her wrist was red and looked sore and he felt suddenly very guilty and ashamed. Once he was sure she was steady, Dave turned and went back upstairs leaving Jay partially freed and blindfolded in the basement.

Jay stood panting, recovering her strangth as the stranger untied her wrist and lowered her arm. A moment later she heard him walking up the stairs and realized he had finished with her. With her free hand she removed the blindfold, her tired shoulders aching as she released her other arm. It dropped down, suddenly feeling so heavy and she quickly sat down on the cold concrete of the basement floor. After a few minutes rest she unfastened the restraints on her ankles then turned over onto her knees. Using the shelves as support she got back to her feet, her little panties slipping down her legs and falling to the floor around her feet. She picked them up and used them to clean the strangers cum from inside her thighs and between her sore ass cheeks. Then she wiped her own soft boyclit clean and went next door to get dressed stuffing her wet panties into her pocket as she did. Dave was pacing nervously in the shop, waiting for Jay to appear, wondering if he was OK or needed help. Then at last the door to the basement opened and he appeared, looking sheepish.

"So, how was he?" Dave asked, keeping up the pretense that the person who just fucked Jay was a stranger.

"I know it was you" Jay answered in a whisper.

" Don't know what you mean..." Dave argued, "I've been in my office since he arrived, I just let him out." There was a moments silence.

"You OK?" Dave asked. Jay nodded, rubbing his sore wrists a little.

"Did you erm... did you enjoy it?" Jay blushed in response to the question, looking down at the floor to hide his embarrassment.

"Mhmm" Jay answered quietly, now the pain had eased, apart from a tingle in his cheeks and his body had recovered he felt so naughty and turned on by what had just happened.

"Come on..." Dave said, smiling at Jay, "get your stuff I'll drop you home." They left the shop together and Dave drove Jay home, when they stopped outside Jays house Dave took hold of Jay's hand to stop him getting out of the car.

"Sure you're OK?" he asked, and Jay nodded again, "Do you erm... do you dress like that at home?" he asked.

"Mhmm" Jay answered, feeling himself blush again, "when I'm alone"

"So, no one knows?" Dave continued.

"Well, you know now," Jay answered quietly, "and lots of people I don't know". Dave looked back at Jay with a confused expression on his face, so Jay continued.

"I chat with people... guys... on the internet" he explained.

"You use a website... a webcam?" Dave inquired after a moments silence. Jay nodded again, and Dave took out his phone, opening the notes app on it and offering it to Jay.

"I'd like to see, can I have the details?" he said. Jay took the phone and began entering the address of sites he used and his username on those sites. When he was done Jay handed the phone back to Mr Evans.

"Bye" Jay said getting out of the car.

"See you tomorrow" Mr Evans replied as the car door closed. He watched Jay's bottom wiggle up to the front door and felt his cock throb as he remembered entering that ass not long ago. Jay disappeared into the house, and Dave drove home.

12