Weekends

Story Info
Demons or horny.
1.4k words
3.4
1.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up Saturday morning - her boyfriend awake, smiling at her..

She smiled when he told her how pretty she was.

He kissed her gently, and then she pushed the comforter back, and seeing he was hard, she moved down to take him in her mouth.

He came quickly, and stayed soft. She wanted more, but his limit had been reached. She liked when he held her.. But her body needed more..

She hated the fact that men seemed to be one way or the other.. Nice, stable and caring, or cavemen. She hated that the cavemen made her body feel alive.

When her boyfriend left, she got up her courage, and while knowing the shameful path - and she texted her ex..

"tired of pussy boy eh?" he texted back.

She didn't answer - she just waited.

"Come by tomorrow.. around noon"

She looked at her self in the mirror - her hair done, a bit of makeup, a nice simple sundress. She knew it really didn't matter, as she wouldn't be wearing it long.

Shamed at how her body was already responding, how needy it was, as she drove to his apartment.

She knocked on the door - and when he opened it, her eyes submissively lowered.

Letting her in - he asked her if she wanted a drink. She nodded, knowing it would help.

"You know the rules" he told her, as he went to get her a drink.

She did... and as he got her a drink, she dutifully took off her clothes, folded them, and put them on a chair by the front door.

She blushed as he came back in the room - the way he smiled like a wolf. The routine was the same ever since she broke up with him, but then at times would go back to him - he liked seeing her humiliated and needy.

She figured if he always crawled back to her, she would be a cocky prick also.

He handed her a drink, and as she took a few gulps, he circled around her.

She hated his "inspection"

He groped her tits, pinching and twisting her nipples, then slapping them each a few times. He walked around behind her, fondled her ass, whispering, "Does your new boyfriend tell you how sexy your ass is? Does he know how much you like having your ass whipped with a belt?"

She hated that she moaned when he said that - as his hand worked between her legs.

"Wet as a fucking rainstorm.. someone is a needy slut today" he chuckled as he sat down.

"Let's finish the inspection" he told her..

As he was sitting in his chair, she got down on her knees, facing away from him, and then as she had been trained to do, she put her head and hands down on the carpet, and spread her legs, giving him full access to her.

Smacking her ass a few times, he began rubbing her pussy, and then slipped a few fingers easily inside.. Curling his fingers down, he hit her spot easily, bringing her close already - once he knew she was close to cumming, he stopped, telling her, "You don't get to cum that fast slut"

He then made his hand flat and spanked her pussy hard a few times, making her yelp.

"Hold your ass open for me" he barked, and her hands went back, pulling her ass cheeks apart.

He ran two fingers back inside of her pussy, getting them wet, then he pulled them out and began working them in her ass..

"nice and tight..I guess you don't let the new guy fuck your ass eh?"

Again, she gained nothing by answering.

"Lol, no answer eh.. Maybe he doesn't last long enough to fuck you twice at one time.. Such a shame that your little asshole gets neglected"

She hated that he knew so much about her, and that he guessed correctly about her current boyfriend.

After a bit, he pulled his fingers out, and told her, "It has been awhile..so, you know you need to be punished.. you know where the belt is.."

Her mind reeled at the humiliation of not only coming over for him to use her sexually, but the inspection, and the fact that she now was walking to his bedroom, to get the wide leather belt hanging in his closet, to take it to him, so he could whip her with it.

She padded back in to the room, eyes down, handing him the leather strap.

He pushed her down on her knees - and he rubbed the supple leather on her tits..

"I almost feel bad how hard i get, hearing you cry when i whip you.. But i also know you want this - don't you"

Tears already forming, she nodded..

He leaned forward and kissed her, telling her, "get in position little one.. make me proud"

She hated the fact that she wanted to take everything he gave her.. To be praised.. to be called a good girl.. but she knew it would hurt.

She went over the large leather ottoman, her legs spread, her face down on the cool leather, telling herself to breath.

"raise that ass up a bit more young lady" he told her..

She complied - and then screamed as the first lash of the leather strap whipped across her ass. She could feel the heat and the welt forming, as the second lash whipped her.

Over and over he whipped - she was in a subspace.. unknowingly raising her ass to meet the oncoming stroke of the strap.

She heard the strap land on the floor as she cried.. shamed that the whipping and the tears were a form of cleansing for her.

She heard him undressing, and subconsciously spread her legs.

She yelped when his cock invaded her wet pussy.. and soon she was humping and bucking from him fucking her..

"Does he make you cum like this?" he asked as he continued to fuck her through her second orgasm..

"noooooo" she moaned.. shamed at telling him the truth - confirming what he was doing to her was what she needed most in the world right now.

She felt him grab her hips, and then, hearing him grunt, she felt him cumming inside of her.

All the stress in her world slowly dissipated as she felt him pull out of her, going to his chair, and sitting down.

"Come here" he told her.

She got up on her knees and crawled to him..

He stroked her hair, telling her he was proud of her.. Admitting what she needed..

Then, he simply said, "Get me hard again"

The next part was the longest part normally.

She would lick his cock and balls, then suck him, working to get him ready to fuck her again, she assumed the next time would be in her ass.

But as she would suck him, he would pull his cock out of her mouth and take time to slap her face, back and forth, and also her tits.

Sometimes he would make her suck him for several hours, never letting her suck him long enough to get him to cum, because he would want to slap her face until she cried, and slap her tits back and forth, up and down, until they were red, tender and bruised.

Finally, satisfied with how red and swollen her cheeks were, and how bruised her tits were, he had her get on all fours, and then he fucked her ass roughly.

She hated when he would tell her that she would never be able to get what she truly needed from anyone else.. That only he understood what kind of a girl she was..

If she begged hard enough, he would let her reach a hand back to finger herself, while he fucked her ass.

Later, with him back in his chair, his legs spread, he would have her clean his cock again. He liked seeing her shame as she licked and sucked his cum and her ass off of his cock.

Humiliated, sated, shamed, she finally looked in his eyes as he held her face, while he told her, "Don't wait so long to contact me.. You and I both know what you need"

He followed her to the front door, where she got dressed..

She turned to him, before she opened the door, needing a kiss.

He kissed her deeply, and then he told her, "Next time, i will make sure i have a few friends over when you get here.. Plan on a long afternoon or evening next time.. understand?"

She trembled, but nodded, ashamed at her state of arousal, imagining all the things that would happen to her.

As Angie drove home, she sighed, figuring she was good for awhile.. until the demons came again.