Weekly Meetings Ch. 02

Story Info
Weekly hookups with busty coworker continue...
4.2k words
4.51
17.9k
24

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers

Another big thanks to LAHomeDog for editing/helping me write a better story.

I had tried multiple times to get Amy to come over to my place over the weekend, but each time I was either ignored or denied. Once the work week started and we saw each other again, she acted perfectly natural. I did my best to do the same, but with how my mind raced as soon as I saw her, I couldn't say for sure how I acted.

Amy showed up for work on Monday dressed in a very conservative outfit as if she was trying to hide her shape on purpose. Still, I knew what was underneath and she caught my drooling look. It was met with a sly smile and a wink, but nothing further. This continued all week. She would give me brief moments of acknowledgement, but kept her distance. She even started wearing a baggy hoodie during most of the day, which I can't remember her ever wearing anything so prudent in the previous 10 years of us working together.

I tried to get her to hang out with me after work too, but Amy kept pushing it to Friday. So instead I spent the weekend and every night that week jerking off excessively and exclusively to the thought of Amy and all of the things I wanted to do to her tits.

I'd already sucked on them, but I wanted more. I wanted to roll my face between them and motorboat her. I wanted her to suck my cock like the cock hungry little slut she loved to be, just to lube me up so I could give her a proper titfuck. I wanted to slide my meat in and out of her soft cleavage for days, and I wanted to shoot rope after rope of pearly white cum under her chin and all over her tan chest.

The fantasy ruled my mind, I was hornier than ever, jerking off constantly when I wasn't at the office, and even once or twice in the middle of the day. I could hardly help myself, but I decided to abstain starting Thursday night, saving it for Amy. Which had me counting the minutes until our Friday meeting, which Amy had rescheduled for 3pm, in the wellness room.

I hardly got any work done that day, I got to the wellness room at least 20 minutes early, my cock already rock hard as I waited impatiently for her arrival. I was pacing the room like a nervous wreck, checking the clock every minute and taking deep breaths to try and calm myself until she finally arrived.

While the other day's outfits seemed like she was hiding her curvers just to torture me, today's was the exception. Amy wore a black tank top that was not only skin tight, but very low cut. She had been wearing her hoodie earlier in the day, but that hoodie was now gone, and her glorious DDs were on full display.

"Thank god." I attacked her as soon as she walked in, taking her by surprise as I took her in my arms and pulled her in for a hard kiss.

"Mmmmmm!" Amy was caught off guard by my aggressiveness and lightly pulled away. "Somebody's anxious." She teased. "Miss me?"

"Mhmm!" I went in again, but Amy turned her head. Rejected.

"Go sit down." She ordered.

I obeyed like a good boy as Amy grabbed a leftover beer from the fridge.

"Thought you might freshly stock this for me." Amy tsked. "Not going to lie, I'm a little disappointed in you."

"Shit! Sorry."

Amy popped open her beer and took a long sip.

"Listen."

I've worked with Amy long enough that I could tell she was about to give a speech.

"You're a smart guy. That's why I like working with you."

I took a deep breath as I sat there looking up at her, this was not going the way I anticipated.

"I need you to understand something." She continued. "I've told you what I want out of this relationship, and I'm sorry if I mislead you into thinking that meant you didn't have to try."

I tried to interject, but Amy just raised her finger to let me know she wasn't finished.

"I thought you'd at least restock the fridge, maybe some flowers? Or asking me out on a real date?"

"I tried!"

"You texted me to come over! You think that's a 'real date?'"

I took another deep breath. She was right. I hadn't even noticed how insensitive I was being. Amy was a friend, a friend who was going through a break up. All I could think about was getting my dick sucked and playing with her tits.

"Sorry." I felt defeated. I looked into her eyes. "Sincerely, I apologize. I didn't even realize what an asshole I was being."

Amy looked down at me and gave a slight nod. "Okay." She came to sit next to me. "I believe you." She took another sip of her drink. "But since you have been a bad boy you are going to have to work first before you get your reward."

She flashed her wicked smile as she began to take off her slacks, showing me her sexy red lace thong with an embroidered flower in the front before leaning in to give me a kiss. "Get on your knees."

I smirked, kissing her again before sliding down in front of her. Amy pulled her thong aside to show me the most delicious pussy I have ever seen. Ripe, luscious, totally bare and already glistening. I dropped down between her legs in awe of her pussy. It was perfect.

I put a hand on it and slowly rubbed her clit and slit, feeling the softness and how moist she was before finally finding my way back to the nub of her clit and starting to rub it.

"Mmmmmmm!" She moaned softly. "That feels good, baby. But I want you to taste me."

I dove right in.

God it was wonderful. I ate her like her pussy was heaven on earth. Tongue fucking it and sucking her clit trying my damndest to make her cum, I thought she might be getting close, but she suddenly pulled my head back before I could.

"Stop! Take your pants off. Now!" She instructed. "I have another meeting at four."

She didn't have to tell me twice, I jumped up between her knees. The smell of her pussy still on my face, and disrobed in record time before sitting down next to her, my cock standing straight up in anticipation.

"Wow!" She exclaimed. "You're really eager."

I nodded aggressively.

"Alright." Amy stood up and looked me deep in the eyes, clearly not the same sex crazed bombshell I built up in my mind since last week.

"Listen." She knelt down between my legs, just inches from my cock, but paying it no attention. "I know you're excited." My cock throbbed. "And maybe it was cruel of me to make you wait like this." I was doing my best to behave, but could barely contain myself. "But I just need to reiterate that you need to put in a little effort for me okay?" Amy slowly smiled as my cock pulsed between us. "I promise you I'm worth it."

I nodded. "Sorry again, you're completely right, I've just been counting the seconds to this meeting. You're all I've been thinking about. I can't help myself."

Amy smiled. "I accept your apology." She caressed my leg, still ignoring my raging hard cock.

"Next time though remember what we have talked about or you are going to go away with blue balls. Got it?!"

I nodded again and Amy smiled a little wider.

"So... Did you think about me when you jerked off?"

"Oh yeah!"

She laughed. "How much?" Amy continued caressing my legs, and now drew her attention to my cock, not touching, but teasing like she was about to, and even lightly exhaling on my tip.

"Ooooh... Every time."

"Every day?"

I quickly shook my head.

Amy's eyebrow perked up. "More?"

"Yeah."

She was smiling wide now. "How many times?"

I was hesitant to give a real answer. My sex drive had always been high, but if she heard exactly how many, it might scare her off. "A lot."

"Hmm." She smiled, satisfied with my non-answer as she distracted herself with the raging hard on in front of her. Her fingers lightly traced my balls and up my shaft, still teasing, but sending a strong sensation coursing through me.

"He's even bigger than I remember."

I nodded again. Eagerly watching to see what her next move would be.

"And harder." She leaned in to gently kiss the tip, causing it to twitch powerfully away from her lips as I let out a low moan.

She put her tongue out and licked slowly around the head of my cock, wetting my tip with her saliva. Then she took her tongue further down until she was curling under the ridge and rolling her tongue around it.

She stopped and looked up at me, her beautiful face right next to my engorged cock.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss this dick." She rubbed it along her face. "I've been thinking about you too."

"Oh yeah?" I replied. "What did you miss about it?"

"The taste." She responded quickly, almost as quickly as she took my back in her mouth for a quick suck."

"Mmmmmm!" My head shot back with the rush of pleasure. Amy giggled at my strong reaction.

"I'm honestly surprised how much I truly missed sucking cock." She began gently stroking it. "I just loved the feeling of making you cum in my mouth. I can't wait to do it again."

"Oh yeah!" My breath was heavy as she teased me. "It's all yours."

She pouted. "Nope. I can't." She planted a soft kiss on my head. "I want nothing more than to suck you until your cock is harder than ever before. I want to feel your balls fill up with cum as I massage them and work your hard shaft until your head is fully engorged. I want to shove your entire length down my throat just in time for you to empty all that delicious cum straight into my belly." She stroked a little faster. "It's all I want in the world, to swallow every single drop until you're begging me to stop." She quickly took me into her mouth again, bobbing a few times before pulling me out with a gasp. "Is that what you want?"

I moaned, "Oh yes! Yes! Please!"

Amy popped up. "Not today."

I was panting. Standing there with my cock straining begging for her to finish the job.

"Wh-What?" I shook my head. "Come on, Amy. I was so close!"

"No baby, did you forget?" Amy shook her finger at me. "You were a bad boy. You have to take care of me first."

She removed her tank top to reveal a matching red bra, her giant tits still overflowed, and her toned abs made them look bigger.

"You are infinitely sexy." I complimented as I reached over to her leg.

She was all business today, stepping over me to straddle my crotch. I moved my hands to her hips to help guide her down, my cock throbbing with anticipation as we were so close to my finally getting her pussy.

"Ready?" She asked me with some hesitation.

I firmly nodded.

Amy took a deep breath and stared ahead as she lowered herself onto the head of my dick. There was some resistance, but she instantly began rocking herself back and forth, allowing my tip to trace along her slit it as she got more and more wet. After that, it only took a few thrusts for my swollen head to nudge it's way in.

"Oh yeah, baby." Amy had her eyes closed as she felt me enter her. "That's what I need."

My thoughts exactly. I grabbed a stronger hold of her hips to continue to guide her movements as she rocked back and forth, gradually adding more and more of my length and giving her a full feel of my cock inside of her.

A look of pleasurable relief rushed over Amy's face. It was as if a weight had been lifted as she began fucking her first real cock in far too long. We both moaned as we basked in the pleasure of each other. I was happy to sit back and work slow while she enjoyed the moment. It took a few minutes for her to break the silence.

"I'm surprised you haven't taken my bra off." Amy panted as she rode me. "I knew my boobs looked crazy good today, but after last week I thought you'd go right for them."

"I was focused on you, baby." I smirked up at my sexy, tan goddess.

"Good answer." She replied as she continued riding me.

"They are incredible though." I reached a hand up to feel her giant mounds.

"Thank you." She smiled. "It's a new bra. I got it just for you."

"I love it. Your boobs look flawless."

"We can leave it on then." She closed her eyes, clearly having a hard time keeping her composure as she rode her first dick in years.

"Hold on." I continued. "That's because they are flawless."

Amy understood what I was saying. She took a deep breath and carefully sat up straight, still working her hips as she reached back to unhook and remove her bra. My hands slid up and down her abs, holding her steady and waiting their turn as she steadily rocked back and forth on my cock.

Just as she undid the hook, my right hand snuck up to feel her irresistible breast, catching her bra just as it began to fall, it was as big and perfectly soft as I remembered.

"Not so fast." She swatted my hand away, throwing off her rocking slightly as she maneuvered her arms so she could fully remove her bra.

I released it, allowing her giant bra cups to fall onto my face, I flinched, but barely, and closed my eyes until Amy carelessly brushed it away, revealing her naked chest to me for the first time in a week.

"Wow."

You could see just how heavy they were based on the way they hung off her. Given their size, it made sense they would be a little saggy, but they were clearly all natural and extremely sexy as they jiggled freely with her every move. Her nipples were already hard and pointy, dead in the center of her large areolas. I just couldn't resist.

With Amy keeping her pace as she rode me, I was able to lean up just in time to catch a mouthful of tit. She leaned forward into it as I sucked on her nipple, rolling it around my lips and tongue as I took it into my mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhh yeah." In addition to the sensation of me sucking on her nipple, the new angle was hitting Amy right where she needed. "Right there. Right there, right there. Keep going... Keep going!"

She began rocking harder, bucking her dripping pussy and clit back and forth against me as she slammed herself down on my cock. My hands crept up her back, exploring her incredible body and holding her against me as I began thrusting myself into her.

Amy's moaning got louder and louder as our bodies moved as one. Part of me was afraid someone might hear us, but nothing could've stopped me at that moment, I felt Amy's orgasm approaching quickly, and I wanted it. I wanted it bad. Almost as much as she did.

Amy was determined too. This was her first cock in years, and she knew exactly what she wanted to do with it. It was as if her pussy knew too. It was finally back to the real thing and it wasn't letting up. My cock was fully engorged, deep inside of her, and her wet pussy lips were firmly grasping around the top of my balls as she shoved her pussy down on my hard cock as far as it could.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Amy grabbed onto me as the sensation took over her body, digging her nails into my chest as she screamed out in pleasure.

I continued to thrust as I released her nipple and leaned back to let Amy use my cock as she needed, looking up, I happily watched her bouncing above me as I got closer and closer to my own orgasm.

Finally, she came. Screaming at the top of her lungs, but eventually reaching a pitch so high that it barely even made a sound. Her body convulsed, bending forward, almost into me and back up again as she kept grinding her hips until she couldn't take it anymore and collapsed on top of me.

My hands wrapped her up, her giant boobs mashed into my bare chest as the powerful orgasm coursed through her. I slowed down my thrusting, my cock was throbbing inside of her, but I was proud of my work and knew not to push it. I gyrated lightly, still fucking her pussy to keep my penis occupied as she recovered.

Amy pecked my cheek and lightly kissed my lips a few times as she started to get back. "That was a big one." She smiled and kissed me again, now with more passion. "God, I missed dick."

I continued thrusting myself in and out of her. Amy's pussy still had a good grip around my cock. It was a perfect fit.

Suddenly, Amy hoisted herself back up, causing me to go a bit deeper as she displayed her beautiful tits to me again, bringing her hands to my chest to keep herself balanced and make sure I didn't go too deep, she let out a large exhale which caused them to jiggle lightly.

"Do you want you to cum inside me?"

I nodded a frantic yes.

"Did you miss the girls?" She smiled down at me as she started to rock back and forth on my cock again.

"Oh yes!" I couldn't help but grab them again, her tits had taken over my mind for the past week, and now that they were in front of me I couldn't waste a second of my opportunity to enjoy every ounce of them.

"I've been dreaming all day and night about the chance to fuck them."

Amy smirked. "You keep fucking me like that and you'll get your chance."

Hearing Amy mention that I'd someday fuck her tits sent me a step closer to the edge. I did my best to stay composed, but the new level of pleasure must've been written all over my face, because Amy knew immediately.

"Ready to cum?"

My voice was strained. "Please." I begged her.

Amy shook her head at me. "Not yet..." she teased. "I'm not done fucking this big cock of yours."

I gave her a little thrust as she said that, enough to startle her a bit, but in a good way that had her smiling at me again shortly after.

"Yeah, you want some more too don't ya?" Now she really started rocking.

I was able to hold out, gain some composure and continue enjoying Amy's incredible pussy. I was still playing with her tits and I playfully tweaked her nipples as she gave me the ride of a lifetime. Part of me was ready to explode, but I couldn't risk this ending so soon. It had only been about 20 minutes, and I knew Amy would give me a full hour if I could hold out.

"Oh yea, baby! Grab my big tits!" Amy liked to talk as she rode me. Even after she had just cum, she seemed determined to cum again. She closed her eyes, focused on my cock as she worked her hips to find the right spot to keep herself going.

My cock meanwhile, was in absolute heaven inside of her. I could feel it fully hard, soaking wet and completely surrounded by Amy's tight pussy. It wanted to cum and would soon get it's wish, no matter how much I held off, it felt too good, Amy was too sexy.

I slid one hand down to her pussy, teasing her clit as she rode me faster.

"Oh yeah!" Amy yelped as soon as I made contact, and began gyrating even faster.

"OHHHHHhhhhhHHHHHhhhh yeeeeaaaahhhhh!" I was doing everything I could to withstand it, but it was coming quick.

"I can feel it! I can feel it!" She continued to yelp on top of me. "Come on, baby. Cum for me, cum with me."

"Ho holy f-f-f-uck!" I lost control. I squeezed her tit hard, still working her clit as I began to fill Amy's pussy with shot after shot of cum.

The sensation of my cock cumming inside of her sent Amy over the edge.

"Oh yeah! There it is! I'm cumming! I'm cummmmminnnnnnggggg!!"

She was even louder than before, but I didn't care. My balls were emptying the load of a lifetime into her and the feeling was pure bliss. I think I blacked out for a moment, only to be brought back by Amy's screams and the thud of her body collapsing against mine.

"Oh my god." Each of her tits overflowing underneath her. "That was amazing!" She said as my huge load started to drip out of her pussy down my cock onto my crotch.

Amy continued to lay on me, occasionally rubbing her pussy into the wet, sticky mess, kissing random places on my neck and chest, fully satisfied.

"What time is it?" She stretched to reach for her phone, causing my softening cock to finally slip out of her.

"Mmm." I grunted at the release. I wanted to stay there forever.

"Sorry." Amy kissed me again before getting completely off. "Okay, we have some time."

My cock wasn't hard, but it wasn't soft yet either. It laid flat against my stomach, drenched in our juices. Amy slithered down my body, so her face was right next to my crotch.

"Oh hey bud!" Amy addressed my penis. "Good job today!" She babytalked it as she leaned in again to give it an appreciative kiss. "We made quite the mess!" And with that she opened her mouth and started cleaning me with her mouth eating all of my cum.

nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers
12