Weekly Meetings Ch. 04

Story Info
Amy prepares me for her absence with multiple orgasms a day.
3.6k words
4.62
14.4k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
802 Followers

Another big thanks to LAHomeDog and to ResJack for editing!

--------------------------------

Friday was my typical meeting day with Amy, but with her announcing she would be out of the office Thursday and Friday this week she decided to make it up to me on Monday with a morning blowjob/titfuck and then surprise sex during our lunch break in the bathroom of a local bar. As soon as we got back to the office, Amy had scheduled another 15-minute meeting for Tuesday morning, which I wishfully assumed would be the same morning quickie.

I was happy to be right, but this time it went longer than 15 minutes, and at least 90% of the time was spent with her mouth attached to my cock. There was no titfucking this time, but I still gave Amy a nice load, which she happily drank straight from the source after showing it off to me like a good girl.

I had hoped that we might have another impromptu lunch date, but by about 2:30 I had given up on that and ate my lunch from the day before.

Amy had a lot of meetings that day, she was missing from her desk for most of the early afternoon but returned around 4 pm. At around 4:30, she sent me a message.

"Stressful day. Meet at 5?"

Just sitting at my desk and reading that message had my cock fully erect.

It didn't even take until 5 for Amy and I to both be back in the wellness room, she got there first and pounced on me before I could even shut the door. Kissing me and already undoing my belt.

"What took you so long?" She asked between kisses. "I've been missing you all day."

"Sorry." I apologized even though I was technically early. "You've been missing all day."

"It's been so busy." She told me as she pulled down my pants. "I need some stress relief."

In a flash, Amy was on her knees and my cock was back in her mouth. I could tell by her style that she was getting it nice and wet in preparation for a proper fucking.

When she decided it was ready, she got up and made her way to the lounger, climbing up on all fours and hoisting her skirt up to reveal she had already removed her panties and was ready to get fucked.

I've mentioned before that Amy seems to enjoy doggy style the most, and today was no exception. I undressed quickly and approached her with a slap right on the meat of her ass before sliding myself smoothly into her hungry cunt.

Amy seemed almost immediately ready to cum, moaning loudly right off the bat as I thrust deep into her pussy.

"Oh yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Feels so good! Harder, daddy!"

Amy didn't usually call me 'daddy' but I wasn't here to judge. I just kept focused on bringing myself deeper and deeper into the world's greatest pussy.

I had a good rhythm going, thrusting hard and pulling Amy by the waist back into me so I could really get in there.

"Spank me! Spank me, daddy! I've been a bad girl." She managed between moans. I didn't break pace but removed my right hand from her waist to give her a nice slap. As soon as I made contact, Amy reacted as if I was slapping her with pure pleasure.

"Oh yeah, daddy! Just like that."

SLAP!

I got her harder this time and her reaction was even stronger.

SLAP!!!

Amy was arching her back with perfect form, leaving a nice plump butt for me to aim for.

SLAP!!!!!

"OOOoooHhhh!!!" She moaned loudly. I could tell she was close.

She was slamming her weight against it as she felt herself starting to cum. I wound up for one more big one to bring her to the peak.

"Who's my naughty girl?" I added right before it came down.

SLAPPPP!!!!!!!!!

Amy screamed. She was cumming as hard as she ever had before, having to bury her face into the fabric of the lounger to help quiet herself down as I pushed myself deep into her again, bringing my hands back to her waist and pulling her hard against me so I could feel her pussy react to the powerful climax.

I fucked a bit more but eventually had to withdraw as Amy collapsed into the seat. It was clear that she needed a couple of minutes before she could even think of taking care of me.

My cock was very hard, throbbing and sticking out perfectly straight from my body as I paced the room to calm myself down. Eventually, bringing myself around to Amy's front in hopes that she was ready.

My wish was granted as soon as I arrived when Amy opened her eyes to look up at me and my cock, letting out a slight smile at the sight before raising her head so she could put me in her mouth.

She was only sucking lightly on the tip, but the rush was incredible, and I had no issue with taking my time to enjoy Amy's mouth again.

She kept her eyes on my reaction as she continued to suck lightly, giving me a sexy wink when she took me about an inch deeper, getting more into it as her energy came back.

It was a nice surprise when she snuck her hand up and began rubbing my balls as she continued to suck.

"Mmmmm...." She hummed on my cock before taking a break. "Nice and full for me." She smiled and lowered her head to start sucking my balls..

Despite this morning's orgasm, they were very much full again. Amy has a way of maximizing my cum loads, and I was excited to give her another one.

Amy really took her time with each testicle. I kept my hands away, but my cock was desperate for attention. She was teasing me in the best possible way, and she knew it.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth again?" She asked in her sexy voice.

"Oh yeah... suck my cock, baby."

She let out a quiet laugh at my bluntness. She never took her time like this, but even though she loved the tease, she loved sucking my cock more, and could only hold out a tiny bit longer before she gave a quick kiss to my balls and opened wide to take my entire length again.

The sensation was unreal. I let out a strong groan and brought both of my hands to the back of her head as Amy started to deepthroat. She shoved her face right into my pubes to get my cock as far down my throat as she could take, only letting her gag slightly before I pulled her back a bit.

I didn't go all the way out though, just enough for her to compose herself before slowly pulling her back down. Up and down, up and down, as I started to slowly fuck her face.

Amy closed her eyes and aimed straight ahead, giving me full control over her as I used her as my own personal fuck toy.

I spent a few minutes taking advantage of that power and prolonging my orgasm so that I had more time to enjoy myself. Eventually, I got too close and needed a full break, pulling myself out and taking a step back to calm.

Amy smiled as she watched me struggle. "You okay over there?" She asked playfully.

I was breathing heavily but seeing Amy looking at me like that reminded me of how much fun it is to give her full control of my cock. I walked straight towards her, dick first, so she could finish me as she pleased.

She wasted no time, sucking me for a minute before just putting her lips lightly on the tip while she jerked me straight into her mouth.

I held her hair in my hands and closed my eyes to get lost in the pleasure, it wasn't long until I was shooting my second load of the day right into her mouth.

Amy's reaction to feeling my first powerful spurt shoot against the back of her throat was to immediately shove as much of my length as possible into her mouth. Heather Harmon style.

"OHHHH FUHHHH-!!!!"

I came hard, bringing my hands to the back of her head again and holding her in place as I filled her with a fresh load. Amy happily swallowed every last drop.

"Just what I needed." She winked.

Wednesday

I don't even think Amy scheduled a meeting for Wednesday morning, but we both still found ourselves in the wellness room, just like the two days before, this time starting the day with a nice titfuck.

"I don't know what I'm going to do the rest of the week," I commented as Amy bounced her tits across my cock. "I've grown accustomed to meeting with you multiple times a day now. I don't know if I can ever go back."

She smirked up at me. "You'll survive." She replied with a hint of attitude, as if she wouldn't be looking to get fucked before the end of the day.

Every time I fuck Amy's tits, I question why I don't do it more often. They're simply perfect. Incredibly soft, and so big that I can barely see my cock head sneaking out each time she slams her tits down onto my lap.

"I need you to cum soon, I have meetings this morning." Amy wasn't as into it this morning but still wanted to make me cum before starting the day.

"Use your mouth a little bit," I instructed in an effort to speed things up.

"You mean like this?" Amy pointed her head down and stuck her tongue out just enough to like the tip, all while keeping eye contact.

"Mmmmm." I started thrusting to try and get more of my cock on her tongue.

"Calm down, big boy." Amy moved her head back up.

"Sorry." I tried to relax. "It's just getting a little dry." I was getting a little frustrated with Amy's lack of desire. In the past, she seemed to transform into an absolute sex fiend whenever we were behind closed doors.

She picked up on my tone because Amy immediately let go of her tits and gave me a look, reminding me who was in control. "I'm sorry, would you like me to leave?"

I shook my head. "Sorry, baby. Just... Would you please put me in your mouth?" I gave her a little pout.

"Better." She smiled. "Like this?" Amy asked before plunging down and engulfing my cock.

"Oh fuck..." I moaned in response as she spent the next minute giving one of her amazing blowjobs to drench my cock in her spit.

"Is that what daddy needed?" She used a mocking tone. "A nice wet cock for mommy's titties?" Amy wrapped her breasts around me again, restarting the titfuck with some added vigor. She was back to being the little cum slut I knew and loved, and within minutes I was giving her what she wanted.

"Oh, fuck yeah here it comes." I warned before starting to shoot.

Amy's reaction was the same as usual. She went harder and harder with the titfucking up until the very last second before my semen was released. At which time she slammed her mouth down hard on my cock to make sure that every drop went directly into her mouth. She had no time to waste on mess this morning.

Amy rubbed my balls and milked my cock to make sure she got all my morning cum before tucking me back in.

"Let's aim to meet back here at noon." She said curtly before leaving. "I'll let you know if I need to push it back."

I wish I could've stayed in the room all day, just waiting for Amy to pop in whenever she could to use me as she pleased, but alas, we were still at the office, and eventually I got up and started my day with a smile on my face, counting the minutes until 12:00.

Amy was busy prepping for her absence, but it wasn't too bad. She ended up moving our second meeting to 12:30 and was a little late.

I decided that for her convenience I should be fully prepped, so I took off all my clothes and laid on the lounger, expecting her to jump on and ride me as soon as she got there.

Instead, when Amy did arrive, she seemed a little flustered still. Fortunately, the image of me naked on the chair waiting for her caught her by surprise and made her laugh.

"Anxious?" She asked while pulling off her shirt to reveal her beautiful breasts in their sexy black bra.

"Just wanted to be ready for you." I smiled as I drank in her beautiful body. "Want to go for a ride?"

Amy rolled her eyes at me as she unhooked her bra to reveal her flawless jugs. "Usually I'd love to, but not right now... I'm just here for lunch." She winked.

As soon as she finished talking, she knelt beside me and had my dick in her mouth. Sucking and slurping like the blowjob queen that she is. I was in heaven at the sensation, as well as the thought that Amy was just using me because she wanted my cum for lunch today.

The blowjob, however, was short-lived. Amy made sure my cock was good and slick with her spit before spending her time gently sucking each of my balls into her mouth too. Only going back to my shaft for a few more licks when each was sufficiently appreciated for all the delicious cum they happily supply Amy with.

I laid there enjoying every second of Amy's thoroughness. My eyes closed as I focused on not blowing my load too soon.

"Hey!" Amy interrupted as she scooted herself up to my head. "Are you holding back?"

Amy replaced her mouth with her hand, now lightly stroking me as she settled herself and her tits right in front of my face.

Before I could respond, Amy continued "Oh, I'm sorry, were you holding out until you got to enjoy my breasts?" There was only an instant before Amy finished speaking that my face wasn't suddenly buried in tit-flesh where I was smiling like the luckiest man in the world.

Amy continued to jerk me off while I suckled on each of her tits. She let out only light moans of pleasure while whispering encouraging comments in my ear, clearly desperate to make me cum:

"Good boy. Such a nice hard cock."

"You going to give me your cum, big boy?"

"Mommy's hungry and wants a nice big load."

"Make sure to let me know when it's cumming so I can drink it all up."

It all happened so quickly that I didn't get a chance to warn her, but Amy knew it was coming before I even did. My orgasm came hard and fast, but she timed it perfectly, getting her mouth down just in time to catch the first spurt right between her lips.

"Mmmmm..." Amy moaned as I filled her mouth, making sure I knew how much she loved the taste.

"Yummmmm." She added when I was finally emptied. "That's just what I wanted today... same as breakfast."

"Well..." I added between breaths. "Let me know when you're ready for dinner."

Amy returned my smile before diving back down into some more cock sucking. I laid there and relaxed for a few more minutes, enjoying her mouth and the sight of her body as she got dressed to leave and go about her day. I was far too content to get up and back to work, so I closed my eyes and accidentally drifted into a peaceful sleep.

I was delirious when I woke up. In pretty much the same position as when I passed out, butt naked in the lounger of the wellness room at the office. The only difference was Amy, also butt naked, and bent over at my crotch with her head bobbing up and down with my dick in her mouth.

"Amy!" I was still figuring things out. "What time is it?"

She released my cock with a pop. "Four fucking thirty. Hope you had a nice nap!"

Shit, I had slept the afternoon away in the middle of work. I didn't have anything urgent to do, but that's not a good look.

Amy has resumed her bobbing, I was almost upset that she already had me hard again, if only it hadn't felt so good.

"Anyone notice I was missing?" I had to ask, even though it meant interrupting the blowjob.

"Barely. They just assume you went to the bar or something." She replied quickly before returning to sucking.

I took the time to enjoy the feeling while I gathered my thoughts.

"Don't worry." She added during her next break. "I covered for you." Amy made it clear she was done sucking as she lifted her leg to straddle me. "But I decided you can't leave until you give me at least 3 orgasms."

Amy lowered herself smoothly onto my cock. With how slick I was from her spit, and how wet she was with arousal, I slid right in, sending a pleasurable jolt through her body.

I grabbed a hold of her waist as Amy started slowly rocking and watched her perfect breasts jiggle above me with each movement. I was happily persuaded to fulfill her quota.

Amy did all the work for her first climax, riding me slowly but surely as I played with her boobs and made sure to keep my cock deep up inside of her.

When she came, she brought herself down to kiss me and whisper a 'thank you' into my ear before sucking my earlobe and then kissing my neck down to my chest.

I took advantage of the way she angled her body as she worked her way down, lifting my ass and thrusting my way in and out of her again. I could tell right away that I hit the right spot, as Amy lifted her mouth off me and reacted as soon as it started.

"Ohhhhhh shit. Right there." She moaned as she gripped tightly onto me. "Keep going, baby."

I did more than keep going, grabbing onto her ass, and continuing to fuck harder and harder as I felt her cumming again.

This one was more powerful; I could feel Amy's pussy clenching around my dick as I continued fucking and gave her ass a few little slaps. Amy loved it and let me know.

"OOHHHH FUCCCCKKKK!!!!" She screamed as my cock slammed into her. Doing her best to stay in place so she didn't lose the angle, I'd say she was staring straight ahead, but I had fucked her cross-eyed.

When she couldn't take the intense climax any longer, she shot herself up, back into her original position of straight-up riding and into a position of control as she rode herself down.

I let go of her ass and brought my attention to feeling her big tits, trying to distract myself from how great her pussy felt as I knew I would be cumming soon.

"Holy fuck that was big." She broke the silence. "That was like one continuous supergasm." Her face had a permanent look of satisfaction. "I fucking love your cock." She looked down at me with a smile, having found a nice light pass as she continued riding.

"So does that count as one or two?" I asked to see if her 'supergasm' changed her request for three orgasms.

"I think it counts as all three." She replied with thought while still catching her breath. "I don't think I can take anymore."

I was disappointed but also excited for my turn.

"Let me ride you a little more and then I'll let you know." And that she did, slowly working herself on my cock, while letting me have more fun with her glorious tits.

After a few minutes, she declared she was done, climbed down, and made a joke about leaving right away before showing her wicked smile and swallowing my cock again. I was minutes away from shooting my third load of the workday into her throat.

"Fuuuuuccccck...." I groaned as she sucked me. It seemed like she got better every time.

"Are you okay with cumming in my mouth again?" She asked with faux innocence in her voice.

"Oh yeah... keep going." She obeyed without issue. Knowing exactly what I needed before I even needed it.

"Here it comes, baby," I warned after another minute. Amy removed my cock and stroked it, sticking out her tongue and aiming me right for it while staring up at me.

"Aaaaaaaaaah!" She let out like she was at the doctor's office.

But as soon as I started shooting, she didn't mess around. Right back into her mouth for the third time of the day, making sure she got every drop before showing me what I gave her and gulping it down in one shot.

"Alright now get up and do your work. No more naps today." She was suddenly authoritative and made sure I got dressed and out of there, only stopping me when I started to tuck my shirt back in so she could give my cock one last kiss. "I'll miss you." She whispered to my cock before putting it away.

Not as much as I was going to miss her.

nycperv
nycperv
802 Followers