Weird How Natural This Was Pt. 03

Story Info
Time spent together leads to teasing and trusted anal fun.
4.6k words
4.63
11.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had breakfast at a place called Mike's, which was about 2 blocks away from the mall. I've eaten there about once a month for the last couple of years. They still didn't know me by name but they did recognize me as a regular and always a warm greeting plus the food was good so I kept coming back.

Tricia seemed to enjoy it, too. Fortunately she ordered a meal like a normal person and we had a nice conversation. I hate it when a date eats little small portions and you know it is not enough to fill them up but they are trying to be polite.

Once at the mall we simply started walking and window shopping, heading in the general direction of Anthony's.

I looked at Tricia and said, "I need to warn you that I will probably want to buy you a couple of things while we are here so I hope you will go along and let me."

"As long as it is not all Victoria's Secret, I can work with that."

"Well," I said, "we likely will end up there for something but not everything."

She smiled and we just kept walking.

Without warning, I suddenly felt her hand holding mine and interlacing our fingers. I had held off on reaching out for her earlier, despite our intimate evening. I was pleasantly surprised at how natural this felt with the same little charge I got when I did this with girls in high school.

"Oh they have a Marie's Loft here," she said. "Do we have time for me to run in there for a minute?"

"Of course," I said. "I'll wait for you out here."

Tricia started to walk towards the store then turned around and came back very close to me.

"C'mere," she said, "I have a secret to tell you."

I grinned and leaned down so my ear was pointed toward her mouth so I could hear this secret.

Tricia cupped her hand to my ear so no one else could hear and said, "I can still feel some of your cum dripping out of me into my panties."

With that being said she chuckled, turned around and headed into the store. She knew she had left me totally surprised as well as speechless. I just watched that cute ass bounce as she entered the store.

When she returned she had a large bag in hand and announced she had found a nice blouse for work and off we when through the mall. She made some excellent choices of ties for me at Anthony's, even convincing me to spend a few more dollars than I planned because it was obvious and visible how much better quality they were.

"Let's look at the dress shirts while we are here," she said and proceeded to walk to that display.

Like so many other retail stores nowadays, the men's shirts are in rows and columns of glass cubes set on podiums, sometimes 6 or 7 rows high.

"I'm guessing you only buy long sleeves, right? What size?"

"17 and a half, 34," I told her. "I've got plenty of white so let's just look at the stripes and light colors and see what they have."

Tricia was on my left right next to me and held her shopping bag in her right hand. She grabbed a pink shirt with her left hand and held it up to my chest to see how it would look.

"Not bad," she said. "Do you own a pink shirt?" she asked. I shook my head yes and she put it back on the shelf, now grabbing a yellow shirt.

"It's called Golden Rod in case you were wondering," she said handing that to me. "Hold that one up for a minute."

I took the shirt from her and politely held it up to my chest, somewhat modeling it for her.

"Hold it just a bit higher, closer to your neck."

I moved the neck of the shirt up to the base of my neck and held it there so she could get a look.

Keeping the bag against my side, Tricia moved around so she was almost facing me straight on. She gave the shirt a quick once over as if sizing it up for my wardrobe when an evil little smirk came across her face.

Little did I realize that, between the shirt display case, her package and my back to the cashier station, no one could see anything that might be going on between us. Tricia then took her left hand and placed it directly on my cock, squeezing it through my pants.

It took less than 5 seconds of her rubbing to get a hard on, which made her smile even bigger.

"Hmmm, not sure. Hold it up like that for a little while longer," she said continuing to rub my cock through my slacks.

"Nope, Golden Rod is not a good color for you." With that last comment, she gave my cock one last squeeze and took the shirt from my hands and put it back on the display case.

"Ready to go?" she said, smirking. I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "more like ready to cum."

Tricia reached up and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, then grabbed my hand to lead me out of the store.

We did stop at Victoria's Secret for a few things and I was sure she was expecting me to head right for the crotchless panties. Instead I found one of the more mature sales associates and enlisted her help.

"I need to get a few things for my friend here. I was wondering if you could help us?"

"Of course," the associate said. "Did you know what you were looking for?" At that point she began smiling at Tricia as well and visually gauging her size.

"We need several things," I said. "We need a pair of comfy slippers, a nice terry robe and another robe that is more like just a cover up, we need 3 pair of panties for daily wear and another 3 pair that are at least thigh high cut or maybe boy shorts, one g-string and one lace balconette bra. Oh, and a pair of sweat pants and whatever she might want that I haven't mentioned."

The sales associate looked at me with a grin. Not only was this going to be a good sale but she was a bit surprised I delivered a succinct shopping list. Glancing at Tricia, she said, "Ready to get started?"

Tricia looked at me and said, "I guess so," and off the two of them went. 20 minutes later we were headed out the door and back into the mall with several more bags in hand.

By now we both had so many packages in each of our hands we agreed it was time to go. After we had put all the packages into the back of the SUV and started driving off Tricia asked, "should I ask why you bought all these things for me or no?"

"I just wanted you to be comfortable whenever you come over to the house. I figured we covered most of the core things you could use."

"I certainly can but I did change up your list of items a bit. Knowing how much you enjoy checking out my bush, I made sure there were a few things that we also see through for your viewing pleasure."

And off we headed back to the house.

About 2 blocks from the house Tricia spotted a drug store.

"Pull in to the drug store please, there are a couple of items I need."

Tricia said she would be right back and within a couple of minutes came out with a couple of small packages.

Once at the house, we got the SUV unloaded and all the packages unloaded into the bedroom.

Tricia turned to me, put her arms around my neck and gave me a deep French kiss. I responded by hugging her at the waist then dropping both hands to her ass cheeks to give her a gentle squeeze.

When she broke the kiss, she told me what was next.

"Go back out into the family room and strip down to just your jockeys and wait for me on the couch. I'll be there in a minute," she said.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips and then removed my hands from her ass cheeks.

"Scoot," she said.

I did as I was told and went back to the family room, curious as to what she had in mind but definitely a willing participant. Knowing it might take her a few minutes for her to join me, I poured her a glass of wine and fixed myself a shot of whiskey on the rocks.

I stripped down to my jockeys and planted myself on the couch, turning on the TV to watch sports for a bit til she came in. After about 10 minutes I heard a voice from the doorway.

"How about some music instead of the TV? And don't turn around."

I turned the TV off and put a jazz CD on. Then sat back on my spot on the couch.

Tricia came up behind me and I could spell the aroma of her perfume as she leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"Thanks for the wine, honey," she said. I could hear her set her glass down behind us and the put a hand on each side of my chest, moving them down to the waistband of my jockeys until I could feel her tits and nipples rubbing up against my face and head.

Running her hands in light circles on my chest, she whispered in my ear, "you like it when I rub my tits on you don't you baby?" Then she planted a light kiss on my left check and ear, then moved to the other side and did the same to my right check and ear.

"I love it when you rub all of your naked body up against any part of me, don't stop," I said.

"Did you like it when I told you in the mall I could still feel some of your cum dripping out of me when we were shopping?"

"Oh, hell yes! That was so hot! You can really be a tease you know that?"

"Glad you enjoyed that. Did I also surprise you when I started stroking your cock while we were shopping for shirts?"

"That was a first for me, but I was a little concerned someone might see us and we'd get in trouble," I said.

"Don't worry, I made sure everything was hidden from sight. Made you a bit hard, didn't I?" she asked.

As she was saying that Tricia dropped her right hand down to squeeze my cock through my jockeys, and then started stroking me.

"You like it when I play with your cock, don't you," she asked.

"Without a doubt," I said. "But not as much as when you suck it."

"Apparently that makes two of us that like to be sucked," she whispered. With that she turned my head to the right so I was staring at her right tit and a very hard nipple.

"Put it in your mouth and suck it, baby," she said.

She was wearing a black lace shelf bra that she got at Victoria's Secret and both nipples were out for viewing and playing.

I immediately placed the nipple I was offered in my mouth and began licking it in circles and then gently sucking it.

"Ohhh, that's just right," Tricia said. "I get so wet when you do that to me. Suck me."

Between the erect nipple in my mouth, her hand rubbing my cock and the scent of her perfume and dirty talk, I was almost to the point of having to focus sports again in my mind so I did not cum too fast.

Tricia pulled her breast out of my mouth and then put the index finger from her left hand under my nose briefly before putting it in my mouth, gently making an in and out motion.

"Do you like the smell of my pussy, baby? How about the taste? I told you that you were making me wet."

I didn't answer verbally, I just licked all over her finger until I had wiped it clean of all her juices.

Tricia gave me a light kiss on the head, then came around from behind me to stand in front of me for a minute so I could view the rest of her outfit. There wasn't much left to see other than the sheer thong panty.

"I got some other really nice things but I know how you like looking at my bush so I thought I would wear the sheer panties today for you. You can see the other outfits later," she said.

She made a slow 360 degree turn so I could check out the thong part of the panty, nicely separating those beautiful ass cheeks. It took all the control I could muster to not to reach out and grab those ass cheeks and bury my face between them.

Facing me, Tricia said, "You like?" and then dropped her hand down into her panties and started running her fingers through her bush. I couldn't take my eyes off her fingers. After stroking her bush for a minute she inserted a finger into her pussy and stroked it in and out a couple of times til it was nice and wet.

Then she took that same wet finger and, leaning over me, inserted it in my mouth again. She looked me right in the eyes smiling and said, "you like the taste of my pussy, baby?"

"I love it," I whispered back.

She got close to my left ear, gave it a light kiss and then whispered, "I need your cock in my mouth right now..."

Grabbing a pillow from off the couch she dropped it on the floor right in front of me so she could kneel on it. She grabbed both sides of my jockeys and I instinctively lifted my hips so she could take them off and toss them to the side.

Next she removed her bra and threw it on top of my jockeys on the floor.

She put one hand on each thigh and ran them from my knees to my hips, her upper torso following along. I could feel her nipples rubbing along my thighs as she moved up towards my cock.

Without hesitation she put my cock in her mouth and started licking and sucking. After about 5 up and down strokes with her mouth she moved her right hand up to my balls and started massaging them, causing me to involuntarily spread my legs even wider.

"Are your balls full of cum for me baby? Huh? They feel so full... I hope so because my pussy needs to be filled up again with your sweet juice....." Then she put my cock in her mouth and started sucking again.

This only went on for about 2 minutes as she could sense I was starting to lose control and she wanted more.

She put just the head of my cock in her mouth and stopped, looking up at my eyes with hers and a cheeky grin on her face.

"You are such a tease," I told her.

With that Tricia stood up and walked behind the couch to a table and got something but I could not see what it was. She came back around to stand in front of me with her back towards me.

"Sit on the edge of the couch, honey, and get real close to me" she said and I immediately adjusted myself. I noticed her ass was directly in front of my face now.

"Take my panties off," she said.

I put a hand on each side of her hips in the waistband and gradually dropped her panties to the floor where she stepped out of them.

Tricia spread her legs just far enough so that mine were inside hers. She took half a step back just to insure my face was about an inch from her ass cheeks. Then she bent at the waist, putting her hands on the ottoman.

"Baby, I want you to eat my asshole. I want to feel that tongue of yours running all around the rim and then fucking my little brown hole. Eat my asshole, baby," she whispered. "Eat my asshole."

I wasn't surprised that she enjoyed ass play as we had established that in an earlier session but I was partially taken aback by her being the dominant one and wanting this activity.

I took a moment to enjoy the site of her wet, hairy pussy sitting there in between her legs and was tempted to start licking it but Tricia obviously was in the mood for a rim job so who was I not to deliver?

I placed a quick kiss on each ass cheek and then repeated that easing my way towards her brown pucker hole. I put a hand on each ass cheek, pulling them apart to gain better access to her little hole and then got to work.

First I placed a couple of soft kisses on her asshole, then gave it a nice slow French kiss. Then I gave her asshole a 360 degree lick before placing my mouth on it and gently sucking.

"That's it baby, eat my asshole. Oh, you do it so good! Lick me in circles some more."

I went back to a slow and deliberate licking motion all around her little brown pucker.

"Damn, baby, you're making my pussy even wetter. Can you smell it baby? Can you smell my pussy? It is so excited for you....."

After that, I could not resist and stopped licking her for a second to rub my nose up against her wet pussy lips so I could enjoy her excitement.

"Stop for a second and give me your right hand," she said.

I pulled away from her ass and gave her my right hand.

She grabbed my hand and immediately started pouring some kind of liquid on my first two fingers.

"We had to stop at the drug store because I looked in your nightstand you didn't have any lube. So now you are all lubed up and slick. Now stick those fingers in my ass where your tongue just was, baby—butt fuck me with your fingers," Tricia said.

I took my index finger and spread some of the lube around her puckered hole and then gently inserted it to the first knuckle.

"Don't be shy, shove that finger all the way in my ass."

I did as I was told and slid my finger all the way in, leaving it there to see if she needed time to adjust.

"Move it baby, in and out, fuck me with your finger."

I started moving my finger in and out of her ass at a nice steady pace.

"You like that, Tricia, having you ass finger fucked?"

She squeezed down on my finger and said, "what do you think?"

Tricia moved her right hand between her legs and started playing with her clit, masturbating herself while I finger fucked her asshole.

"Oh, fuck yes," she whispered.

"Here, take this and add a second finger," she instructed.

With that she handed me a tube of lube which I drizzled onto her asshole, the excess running down the inside of her thighs. I then took a second finger and added it to my index finger in her asshole so that it was now stretched by two fingers.

"So good, so good......" she said. "Fuck me, fuck me......

I kept moving my fingers in and out of her at a steady pace, occasionally feeling her asshole clamp down on me and watching her right hand continue to work on her pussy and clit.

Her breathing kept getting faster and faster as she was approaching orgasm.

"Is your cock still hard baby? Are you ready to fuck me?"

"Hard as a rock, baby," I said. "Where do you want it?"

"Hmmmm....fuck....gonna cum...." She said as the speed of her hand increased on her clit.

"Shove those fingers all the way up my ass and hold them there," she said.

I shoved both fingers into her ass until the palm of my hand was up against her asshole and held them there. She was shaking so much now I had to use my other hand to pull her towards me by her hip so she would not fall over.

"Cumming....cumming.....cumming......oh shit....."

Tricia tensed up and froze for a moment as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

"Fuck....fuck.....so good.....so good.....

"I need your cock baby, need you to fuck me..." she said.

"How do you want it?" I asked.

"I want you to stick your cock in my pussy and give it 3 strokes while your fingers are in my ass. Then take your fingers out and put your cock in my ass all in one stroke. Then fuck me as hard as you can until you cum in my ass."

"You know I won't last long, don't you?" I chuckled in reply.

"I know, we'll go longer next time. Now get your dick in me......"

She was still playing lightly with her pussy and clit, just to make her orgasm last longer.

I raised her up until both her knees were on the ottoman, that wet pussy just staring back at me, waiting for me to fill it.

I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and was planning on easing it in. Tricia had other ideas and moved her hips back into me so I was buried in her in one quick thrust.

"Oh, you cock is so perfect! It fills me so good! Just two more strokes and then put it in my ass baby!" Tricia said.

I pulled almost all the way out and then pushed it all the way back into her pussy until my groin was up against her ass.

"You like that, baby? My cock filling your wet pussy while my fingers are all the way up your ass?"

"Hmmmmfff.....oh fuck yes! One more.....one more stroke....don't cum in my pussy! I want your cum in my ass! " she said.

I gave her pussy one more, long stroke, then took my fingers out of her ass as my cock left her pussy.

"In my ass....stick it in my ass....fuck my ass and fill it with cum," Tricia whispered, her hand now working her clit and faster again.

I placed the head of my cock up against her puckered asshole and pushed. It slid right in but I stopped halfway to make sure she did not need some time to adjust.

"Fuck!" she said. "Your cock feels so good in my ass....all the way in, get it all the way in....."

I took a second to add a little more lube to my cock and then slid the rest of it into her ass until I was balls deep in her, my pubic hair rubbing against her ass cheeks.

12