Weird How That Is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Including hers. The darkest, most repressed parts of her that she kept under wraps because she knew, she was told, that later was the time for indulgence. That her youth was the prime period of mental elasticity, and she had to do all she could to set the stage for her future before she opened the door to fleeting pleasures.

"Date. Have fun. Learn what your own tastes are... but don't commit." Her father's advice to her when she was fourteen always stuck with her. "Don't lose your head by giving away your heart. You have to know who you are before you know who you want."

Stephanie lived by those words, but that didn't keep her from having a healthy set of fantasies. The outlet she'd enjoyed the night before was definitely one she made good use of through the hormonal turbulence of the last few years, but now, right in front of her, was... Reality.

Big and handsome and smart and funny and... and... BIG.

"You keep biting that thing, you're gonna make a spark, matchstick."

It took the teen a moment to realize that Shane was even talking, and that he was referring to the fact that she had her lip in her teeth as she stared unabashedly at the first-class example of manhood before her eyes. And the man it was attached to.

Then it moved.

"Food later!" Steph squeaked out the first thing that made it from her head to her mouth and outright bolted upstairs. On her way, she nearly bowled over Melinda, who was inching out of her room looking like she'd drunk about ten bottles of some hardcore liquor the previous night. Her aunt just grunted and glared, then kept walking.

It was seeing her mother that made Steph stop short. Charlotte was also emerging from a bedroom, but instead of the thick nightgown that was her usual breakfast attire, the woman wore a flowing, diaphanous green chemise that looked to have been embroidered by an artist. Steph had never seen it before, but apparently her mom had the thing stashed away somewhere. For some purpose.

Didn't matter. What mattered then was that her bed, and the concealing blankets atop it, was calling her name, and it was beyond her to ignore the pull. She barely even noted how perfectly coifed her mom's hair was first thing in the morning before she slammed her door shut with a choked, "I'll be back out soon!" in response to Charlotte's confused questioning.

Soon meant an hour later. Finally feeling like she'd exorcised her lust demons, Stephanie ventured back to the land of the living to find her aunt and mother barely having realized she wasn't around. Shane—now clothed like a real person again—was regaling them with some story or fable or yarn that had them both laughing, and had Stephanie jealous as kid at her neighbor's birthday party.

After that, the rest of the day was one long drag of inanity as they tried to occupy their time. After all, the entire reason for Mellie's visit was to test the waters with dad, and that wouldn't happen for awhile, so... what to do? The whole experience was only made tolerable by Shane's frequent instances of focusing on her to the exclusion of the other two women. That was nice. Flattering. Enflaming...

Stop losing your mind over Mellie's boyfriend. He's hers! He belongs to... to...

Well, he belonged to himself, really. He was an adult, just like her. They could make adult decisions. And if, perhaps, those adult decisions were, maybe, just a bit beyond normal social conventions... well, what of it?

What indeed? Stephanie repeated those words to herself in her room as the sun was setting that evening. She repeated them again while she looked through her closet for appropriate clothing to the backdrop of Mellie's moaning repeat of the previous night's escapades mere feet away. She kept repeating them as she listened for Shane to—finally—retreat back down to his well-earned rest.

What indeed? Let's find out.

That pithy little sentence in her head constituted the last of Stephanie's bravado when she found herself in her shadow-draped living room, standing there behind the couch in the tiny, pleated skirt, white knee-socks, and incredibly deep v-neck sweater that her friend had talked her into getting the year before as a Halloween costume. The one she'd chickened out on and shoved in closet, never to see again until now... a moment that was seconds from being a repeat of the last time she'd worn it.

The teen was shaking her head and fiddling with her glasses as she nervously yanked on a length of freshly brushed red hair, muttering to herself. "Nope. Wrong. Crazy. It's... it's—"

"It's about time, matchstick." Shane slowly sat up off the cushions and stared her right down, locking crystal blue eyes with emerald green. "You're too smart for a line, we both know it. Just like we both know what has to happen now." He crooked a finger at her. "So why not get your experiment up and running?"

The next time Stephanie was aware of her surroundings, she was on her knees on the sofa, skirt bunched over her posterior, with Shane's finger gently probing the region to elicit a response of her bulbospongiosus and ischiocavernosus. To herself, she acknowledged that it made sense. The sexual tension between them demanded satiety, and there was only one proper way to achieve that, after all.

To that end, it apparently also made sense that she was testing the strength of her masseter, temporalis, and medial pterygoid muscles with his fucking cock. Experiments, just as he'd said.

"Shit, you're either a savant, or you've been possessed by the ghost of the best whore in Paris, matchstick. You're sucking on that thing like you were born to."

Stephanie stopped and, reluctantly, paused in her scholastic endeavors. The pause came with an audible pop. "Ghosts aren't real, ergo, I'm a... oh shit!"

The fingers shoved in her hot little pussy shut her right the hell up, and the next fog that fell on her was a deep one. Her rise to awareness after that came with the electricity of Shane's fingering of her cunt with a thumb pressed on her clit, while his tongue ran circles around the achingly stiff nipple atop the breast that'd been freed from her sweater. Stephanie loved her mom in a many ways, but right then, the top of the list was a thankfulness that she'd inherited most of the woman's more... cosmetically useful genes.

Mellie don't got a titty this nice, that's for damn sure.

For some reason, that was what did it. That sentiment, callous as it was, sent Stephanie over the top, and her teenage body began vibrating like a rung bell. "Huh, huh, aaahh... oh oh oh oh oh..." and on and on the monosyllabic murmurs of appreciation went as she rode out the biggest orgasm of her life.

To date.

Another fugue state that, honestly, should have had her a bit worried—but was definitely a concern for later—and then the young woman found herself being ridden hard by the exemplar she'd given her first time to... even if she didn't quite remember the instance it happened, exactly. All she knew was that she was now on her back, knees bent, her sock-sheathed legs up and curled around Shane's hips, and her fingers laced through his thick blonde hair while she cried out like the newly deflowered lover that she now was.

"So good... never knew how much better with... oh holy fuck, never... never stop..." Steph tried to let him know that this was the single greatest moment of her life with those paltry words, but judging by the feel of him swelling within her... he probably got the picture.

"It'll never be better than this, girl." Shane grunted in-between tonguing her ear. "Not even close. Probably should just resign yourself to that." He began fucking her so hard then that her ass was actually lifted up off the couch without her say so. "Just do the intelligent thing and make me your permanent release valve."

Stephanie had no answer, and when Shane stopped his rutting to lean back and stare down at her—with the neck of her sweater torn wide to free her tits, and her skirt actually up at her belly button then—she knew he was demanding one as payment for his gift to her.

"I... I don't..." By the look in his eyes, her attempts to catch her breath were doing amazing things to her quivering breasts, but that really didn't help her. She had to say the right thing. "I... yes. That's what I want. I want You. I... I really can't imagine there's better." Without extricating that splendid tool from within her, Stephanie managed to get herself up and nestled into Shane's lap, settling her juicy little butt onto his thighs and bending her legs around his ass to make herself fit. She began gyrating then, for the first time taking the lead in their mating session.

She raised her head full of wild crimson tresses and planted a long, tender kiss on his receptive lips, then opened her mouth to suck on the invading tongue. All the while, the rest of her was now bouncing up and down, up and down on him, driving his cock so deep inside her that she couldn't even feel where she ended and he began anymore.

Then he erupted inside her, and she at least knew were the line between her body and his cock-head was.

"Fuck, fuck... it's so fucking hot..." Stephanie pressed her nose into Shane's neck as his orgasm triggered hers. "I'm gonna pop... gonna blow the fuck up..." Her thighs burned as she pressed herself into him as much as humanly possible while desperately milking every last ounce out of him that she could.

When it was done, and they'd both had a chance to recover, Stephanie used her lips to give a last, parting ode to the instrument that'd changed her life. With a slew of promises for the future, the teen wobbled back up the stairs, her sensitive body enjoying the delicious impact of the steps. At her room, she had to laugh a bit as she realized that, impossibly, her glasses had stayed on throughout that entire experience.

The laugh turned to a forlorn sigh at the thought of the long, lonely remainder of her night. A sigh so deep that she could almost swear that it was echoed somewhere down the hall. Weird how that was.

Oh well. Tomorrow's going to be a puzzle, that's for sure. Good thing I like puzzles.

__________

Charlotte wished with everything in her that she'd never tried to be clever in hinting to Melinda that it was okay for her to be intimate with Shane for a bit before Mike returned. To be fair, the mature beauty had never expected things to reach this stage; she'd long forgotten what it was like to be drowning in a pool of lust. Her and her husband's best sexcapades were years in the past by now.

She'd gotten a hell of a reminder, though, she couldn't deny that.

Charlotte could tell herself that Shane was just too pretty for anyone's good. She could tell herself that Shane was just too charming to deny. She could tell herself that she did what she had to. She could tell herself that damnation was reached one innocent, justified inch at a time... She really could.

She really wasn't

"Oh, oh, oh my god... oh god, how... uuughhh... how did I let you... let you talk me into... oh Christ, oh Jesus Christ!"

While her luscious, curvy body convulsed atop her marital bed, barely held in place by the sculpted form of the man who'd been claiming it regularly for a good two days straight, Charlotte's mind roiled with images, snippets of what had happened in the preceding hours that brought her here and brought her low.

Following the sounds down the stairs to see Stephanie lose her virginity to her aunt's boyfriend, and retreating to her own room in sorrow and confusion at her daughter's behavior.

Listening to Mellie's tongue lashing when she confronted Shane about his betrayal, then venturing out to see Melinda's tongue lashing that giant dick, all apparently now forgiven.

Just one night later, hearing Stephanie vow love from behind her cracked door mere minutes after Mellie had done the same in her own bedroom.

Having to endure a full day of Shane fucking the daylights out of his two lovers, taking turns and not caring that each knew it. Having to wrestle with her desperation to fix the mess she'd made.

Charlotte knew what she was and wasn't. She was a doting mother and incomparable homemaker. She was a fantastic wife and nurturing soul. She was a woman of boundless love for her daughters, both biological and adopted.

She wasn't, however, a forceful personality, and she absolutely had no idea what to do to rid her home of the presence she'd let fester there. A presence that'd taken over so quickly and thoroughly that she sometimes thought she was asleep and having a nightmare.

Charlotte could demand that Shane leave, but knew immediately that she'd never be able to sell it, and he'd just ignore her. At best. She also knew—once again, at best—that she'd have no support from Stephanie or Melinda. Hell, she couldn't fool herself, the mesmerized young women would probably help Shane barricade her in her room. Call the cops? She'd invited the man in, and three of four people in the house would attest to that, not to mention how mortifying it would be. How word would get out and reputations would be destroyed. No, there had been one option that Charlotte saw, and once it appeared, she saw it for the terrible simplicity that it was.

She had to make a deal.

"So hard... why... why does it have to... ggghhhh... ungh, ungh, ungh... why, why, why..." Climax number three for that session robbed Charlotte of the ability to finish the question, and her arching spine shoved her mountainous breast-meat right into his chiseled pecs, something they'd both come to love the feel of, though she absolutely hated to admit that, even to herself.

Once the earthquake passed, Charlotte managed to form words again and locked eyes with her new lover while running her fingers through his sweat-matted hair. "Remember your promise. No more Steph." She squeezed his softening cock with internal muscles forged by years of practice. "I'm... we're more than enough, right?"

She wished she could have folded Mellie into the deal. This man was poison, she knew that now. Unfortunately, it was a slow-acting poison, and her honorary daughter had yet to feel her gut twist from what it was doing to her. She had already proven that he could commit no sin too great in her eyes.

A fact made clear when Melinda spoke up from the other side of the bed. "Is it... do you want it to happen now?"

The question was asked in such a small, hopeless tone that it made Charlotte's heart ache. When the broken woman propped herself up on an elbow to get the attention of the man with his dick still in her brother's wife, the look on her face was a storm of conflict. Charlotte, as much as she wanted to stop herself, couldn't help but peel her eyes away from Shane's grinning face looming above her to take Melinda in. To ready herself for what was next. I agreed... fuck me, I just keep agreeing...

"Yeah, now's perfect. After that ride," the letch grabbed Charlotte's rolling breast and squeezed, the pressure just on the border of being painful, "I need a minute."

Shane slid his dick with delectable slowness from where it'd been buried deep within Charlotte, leaving her with a shameful, but very real, feeling of loss. For about three seconds. After that, the cock of the stranger that'd laid a new claim on her was replaced with the lips of the family member that'd already had a claim for most of her life.

"Mellie... oh shit, stop, just stop..." Charlotte moaned out a last, pathetic attempt to right the ship before her over-sensitized flesh gave way to her sister-in-law's surprisingly proficient cunnilingus. A little, still rational, corner of the matronly woman's brain figured that this wasn't the first time that Shane had roped Melinda into putting on a show for him. Even if not one with quite this level of casting. The rest of the three-pound lump of meat, though, was jolted into a white-hot furor at the feel of Mellie's tongue doing such unexpected and unreal things to her.

Melinda hummed into Char's cunt while she probed the woman's sphincter, setting up a enfilade of sensation that had the woman writhing on the bed like a snake in the sun, luxuriating in the feel of every nerve awakening in a way she hadn't experienced in... years... decades maybe. By that point, with Charlotte now running her fingers through Mellie's hair in tacit surrender to what was happening, it came as no surprise to her when she finally managed to peel her lids up enough to see Shane stroking his cock back into the glass-cutter it usually was.

"Huh, huh, oh... oh my god, oh god..." Charlotte licked her lips as she stared at Shane openly for the first time without a hint of reticence; like Mellie's face had been the final key to unlocking a buried treasure chest. "Shane... fuck... Shane... bring it here." Char's eyes were pleading with him. "Bring it back... hmm... back to me..."

Mellie finally pushed Charlotte over the edge then, and as she trembled under yet another in her seemingly endless series of orgasms of the night, she watched Shane push his girlfriend out of the way and get back between Char's knees. Knees that were spreading on their own, no direction needed.

"Tell me." Shane rubbed the head up and down her gushing slit. "Tell me if this is still just about your... sacrifice."

"Put it back in! Please, please, put it in. I've never felt like this before. Oh my god, I want it baby. I want it." Charlotte felt like she was on another planet. One with new rules, light years from Earth. "I don't fucking know what this is about, and I don't fucking care anymore. Just fucking fuck me! Please!"

Shane laughed at the cursing, but decided to be merciful. "Good enough."

And with that, Charlotte was complete.

She and Melinda made out like lusty teenagers while their man filled Charlotte with dick and spunk and dick and spunk... over and over in a cycle of hedonism and abandon that would have made any outside observer shake their head in denial at the sight of such a complete personality flip. Charlotte didn't care. She'd gotten to that point by trying her best to do what was right, and this was her reward. The floodgates had been opened for the first time in a long, long while, and she was helpless against the deluge.

After that night of capitulation, Charlotte tried to regain her agency. Her sessions with Shane were necessarily divvied up; after all, despite evidence to the contrary, he was actually human, and no man could keep up this pace with two randy and ready sexpots indefinitely. She was okay with split time, it allowed her to at least attempt to find her wits again and try to work a way out. That resolve really only ever lasted up to the moment her turn came, and the jelly she turned into was about a thousand miles away from ever being able to plan for a damn thing.

It was nearly a week later that Charlotte fell into the pit of despair while simultaneously gaining a new, fucked up kind of respect for Shane. It was at the crack of dawn after a long night of servicing the devil in her home that the call of nature pulled her out of bed. The sounds that immediately assaulted her could have been brushed off as just more of the same; Mellie getting railed by a surprise wake-up call. Except...

Jesus, no. That's coming from...

And there it was. Through the blatantly opened door, Charlotte watched her daughter riding her lying, cheating, bastard of a lover like there was no tomorrow. The teenager's oh-so-familiar looking boobs were bouncing so forcefully that it had to have been painful, but Stephanie's face told the story of the ecstasy that made it all worth it.

"Never make me wait that long again... ungh, ungh, ungh... it's been... oh shit... days..." Steph braced herself on Shane's chest and put her ass into fifth gear, looking for all the world like she was trying to pile drive him through her bed.