Weissmaedchen Lorelei

Story Info
Half-sibling Fan Fiction Incest.
2.6k words
3.95
10.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A work of Fiction

***

All of the fictional characters in this story were at least 18 years of age back in the 1700s when this story took place. I guess that makes them all about 318 or so now...

***

It amuses me to combine historical fiction with my own life experiences; because I wonder what it would be like to have lived in another time. I also imagine that the saucier bits of history have been edited out. I doubt that people were any less sexual in the past than they are today. So, while I am inventing rather than restoring; I still fancy myself as a rather less talented Paul Herron providing her (Anais Nin's) loving audience with all of her words.

So this then is the story of the Weissmaedchen, the White Maiden. First told in German by the Grimms in 1812 and printed in the final revised Grimm version in 1854. A fifteen-year-old Walt Disney watched the 1916 silent film, adapted from the 1912 Broadway play. I am certain that you know the sanitised version, he called it 'Snow White.' It was his first full length animated film back in 1937.

This dear readers is the unexpunged version of the story.

***

Before Napoleon redrew the map of Europe destroying the multi-ethnic Holy Roman Empire, and paving the way for nationalism; in eighteenth-century Swabia, the landed Baron of Oberkirschgarten was enthralled by the talented and beautiful young Silvia. One lonely night Silvia prayed to the Lord for a tall, beautiful fair-haired daughter. The Barron, being a man of God, as well as a man of voracious human appetite, both in the dining hall and in the bed chamber, was most happy to oblige. The baby Weissmaedchen Lorelei was thus born to the noble family's fair harpsichordist three seasons hence.

Lorelei had a happy childhood, as the daughter of one of her father's favorite retainers she played in the manor with her half-siblings, there were many of them. At times it seemed that she was related on her father's side to half the estate's young people. She learned to hunt with her father on his private reserve and visited with him his many farm and business holdings.

In the Imperially Chartered town, Cannstatt, which sat on the River Necar between her father's estate and Unterkirschgarten to the north, she met her seven half-brothers who were the towns Burgermeisters, leaders. Sonntag* was the Oberbuergermeister, the mayor. Montag was the Priest. Dienstag was the Kapitan, Captain of the Watch. Mittwoch was the miller, a most important position. Donnerstag was the Richter, the Court's Imperial Judge. Freitag was Schulmeister, Master of the School. Samstag was the Brewmeister, and probably the most popular man in town.

In those days gone by, just like today, a man of the Baron's wealth and vitality had no problem finding most willing, able and eager female compnions. While he was enthralled with Silvia and her lovely music he married another, Brunhilde, whose family owned substantial properties in the vicinity of Heilbronn a little to the north along the Neckar. Brunhilde, whose outward appearance of grace and physical beauty was matched by the appalling ugliness within her heart and soul.

Over time Lady Brunhilde bore the Baron three daughters, but significantly no sons. As the years passed she became increasingly irrationally jealous of young Lorelei. Brunhilde dismissed as family retainers all who admired the fair Maiden; all except Silvia whom the Baron stubbornly refused to dismiss. Brunhilde punished household servants who spoke favorably of Lorelei, sending them to work in the fields.

Her malevolence towards Lorelei became especially pronounced when the Baron of Unterkirschgarten expressed some interest to her husband in having Lorelai marry his younger son, who had become the subject of some nasty gossip in Cannstatt. She decided to eliminate the Maiden and make her demise appear to be the result of a hunting accident. She organised a hunt commemorating the Maiden's eighteenth birthday.

Brunhilde blackmailed the Barron's Jagermeister, his huntsman whose relationship to the Barron was unknown to her, to slay young Lorelai whilst on a hunt, that she might substitute one of her daughters and thus solidify her grasp on power on both sides of the Neckar. She was so obsessed with ensuring the young Maiden's demise that she ordered the huntsman to bring her the girl's disembodied heart as a trophy after her murder.

The Jagermeister, who as it happens was another illegitimate son of the Barron, was secretly in love with his half-sister Lorelei. He explained to her the grave peril she faced and then took her to his half brothers in Cannstatt for safekeeping. His affection for her was such that he risked the wrath of Brunhilde by substituting a freshly slaughtered sheep's heart for that of the maiden. Through the assistance of his half-brother, the butcher, Brunhilde was successfully deceived.

Lorelei was happy to avoid death, happy to have so many half-siblings that cared about her and wanted to assist her. She was happy to avoid marriage to the second son of the Baron of Unterkirschgarten and allow Edeltraut, her half-sister that honor. Lorelei was not sure if their marriage would be a happy one; Edel lacked a fundamental item her new husband so enjoyed with his previous lovers, a penis.

Lorelei was even happier to discover that each of her handsome half-brothers had an exciting heretofore unknown to her sexual kink. One that each of them was most pleased to share with their beautiful half-sister, and patiently take their time instructing her in the enjoyable ways of.

Sonny, as she came to call her half-brother the Mayor of Cannstatt Sonntag, liked fellatio. He showed her how to gently bathe her lovers male appendage using a small soft cloth and a porcelain basin. How to place herbs or berries in the warm water and to gently roll her lovers covering skin up while making the part beneath quite excited.

Once his firm yet pliable flesh had been bathed he showed her how to use her tongue to stimulate its sensitive areas. How to take his penis within her mouth and to make her lips seal upon it. He showed her how to rock moving her lips upon its length assisting with her gentle fingers.

Sonny taught her the importance of starting out slowly and building momentum, increasing both the speed of her movement and the pressure exerted by her mouth and by her hands. Eventually he delivered into her his creamy essence. He taught her to relish its savory quality. Lorelei always enjoyed visiting her half-brother in the City Hall.

Monty was her nickname for Monstag who was the Priest in a City Church. Her-half brother Monty, he really loved cunnilingus. Lorelei had never thought about someone placing her lips there. In fact she could not even see 'there' through her petticoats and such. But Monty knew. He took her into the basement of the Church which had been built upon the ruins of Ancient Roman fortifications.

Once in the basement he showed her the old brick ritual bath. He filled it with warm water and rose hips and very slowly undressed his half-sister and himself. He held her hand as they stepped down into the bath and cleansed their bodies. Cleansing of the soul was next. While in the warm water he touched her down there. Touched her so very gently, lovingly.

He unfolded the folds she barely knew existed and he separated each of the four with his smooth loving touch. He found a spot of utmost sensitivity and an entrance to her person. Then he lifted her up out of the water and placed her upon the furs at the edge of the bath. Still in the bath he stood placing his half-sisters legs on his shoulders.

He kissed her down there, on each separate part. He told her she was beautiful a gift from Heaven. He nibbled gently on all of her girl parts and licked the folds. Just as Sonntag taught her to start out slow and build tempo, Montag did as well. Soon she was a babbling incoherent and happy mess. It was the most amazing thing that she had ever felt. Then there was an amazing flash of white light within her brain.

With the loving ministrations of her half-brother the talented Priest she saw for the first time the face of God. Lorelei knew that Monty had many souls to save in a city such as Cannstatt, but she loved to reach communion with his help in the Church basement whenever he had time. Devotionals were not just for Sunday.

Dienstag, her half-brother Dennis, the City's Watch Commander was intense. He enthusiastically paddled his lovers' fleshy globes, their behinds, until the possessors of those behinds were sloppy wet messes. Sloppy wet messes from an interesting slick, sweet as well as savory substance that actually came from within her most private of places.

Unlike Monty he had Lorelei disrobe herself, whilst standing before him. She had never done such a thing. Occasionally she had changed in front of a half-sister or a servant had assisted her in putting on a very fancy dress, but that had been with other girls, and incidental. Dennis watched intently as she slowly, he instructed her to do it slowly...

She slowly removed all of her clothing, one piece at a time under the unwavering eyes of her half-brother. It was intimidating and exhilarating at the same time. Then he had her walk over to his desk, its top covered with a great soft fur. The first times he loosely tied her wrists and ankles to the legs of the sturdy wooden desk, but in time those staps became unnecessary.

Like both brothers before him he started off slowly and gradually increased the speed and the strength of the blows he delivered to her buttocks. He started out with a leather paddle which Lorelei adored, but they tried floggers and crops as well. It made her so soppy wet in her girl places when she visited Dienstag, sometimes her girl parts became wet as she disrobed, or even as she stood outside the barracks door and knocked.

Mitt, her-half brother Mittwoch the Miller loved to hump. A man of great stamina like their father, it seemed like he was able to hump all day long. He kept an odd journal of her most private monthly affliction and on the days indicated by its inscrutable pages he would enter her over and over again. It was heavenly, at times she slept over afterward as she was unsteady on her feet.

A day at the Millers was coffee and rolls followed by a stiff penis, a break for a pastry before his member returned to her moist private of places. A hearty lunch without the need to dress if it was warm enough, followed by more joining of their different sensitive parts. Afternoon coffee was followed by an encore performance. Some days there was a second encore after dinner.

Donny, Donnerstag the Emperor's Judge, was an avid butt-fucker. Lorelei prefered to visit Donny right after Dennis or if it was convenient for them to visit them together. Dennis would prepare Lorelei with his paddle making her feel as if she had drank much of her beloved half-brother, her savior the Jagermeister's, magical elixir a home-made fifty-six botanical herbal infusion.

Cannstatt was a peaceful place in those days so very often the Captain and the Judge could keep the fair Maiden company. It was even more intimidating and even more exhilarating to disrobe completely in front of both of her half-brothers. At times Donny's legal training took over and he would carefully inspect her person for 'evidence.' This was especially true when she arrived just after having been to Church or the Mill.

Dennis would paddle or flog his half-sister while his half-brother watched. Then the Judge would inspect her lady parts. He would inspect the quality and quantity of her essence leaking from within that special place. Donny would place her offerings upon his organ and proceed to slowly at first push that organ into her whilst she was bent over the desk.

Having Donny, or later Dennis, inside of her butt was interesting, it was like being paddled, he first sensation was mild pain. But her half-brothers loved her, the pain was tolerable and very quickly overcome by the second sensation as her body infused itself with a magical elixir. On a good day, and her half-brothers were both skillful and loving, so she had mostly good days: she would go from mild pain to glee, adding additional but tolerable pain whilst the glee became full ecstacy.

Lorelei made arrangements to visit Dienstag and Donnerstag as often as their mutual schedules permitted; and the two were most happy to share the young Maiden. Permitting themselves short breaks from their strenuous physical workouts while encouraging her ecstacy to last the entire morning. Or afternoon... Or evening... Or night...

Her half-brother Fred, Freitag, the Schoolmaster knew more about ropes and knots than many a Pfadfinder, boy scout. He also knew the ways of motion and control of the mortal flesh and he combined this knowledge to completely immobilize his half-sister when she came to see him after classes had concluded at the Schule. Well all classes but one.

Now one might think that it is not so exciting to be rendered immobile. Rather boring to be helpless, even if you have no fear because you completely trust that your half-brother who tied you up would never harm you. Lorelei learned different. She found that being restricted to only small movements intensified those movements and being restricted in vision made all of her other senses come alive with fervent potency.

As the book of her salacious memories grew page by page she found herself anticipating what was to come next. Her body's secret place leaked in most delicious anticipation. Fred would invite others to join with Lorelei and him at the Schule. It was so much better than the private tutoring sessions back at the Manor.

She might find Sonstag's penis on her lips requesting entry or Montag's holy tongue upon her most sensitive spot. Dienstag might begin to paddle her helpless behind without her foreknowledge. Mittwoch and or Donnerstag might push into the wet opening to her body and then continue or transfer and continue.

On most occasions Samstag followed Freitag.

Sam the City's popular Brewer, was very handy. With patience and gentle increases of tempo he would cause her most private place to expand and open to his affection. He would often be hours in the build-up but unforgettable in his delivery. His was a long slow build to incredible proportions as Loreli saw stars and alternately stiffened panted and screamed happy screams of joy as her half-brothers entire hand took up residence within her body.

Lorelei enjoyed her many years living in Cannstatt with and loving her half-brothers, although at times things were a little confusing. She might have Dienstag on Sunday, followed by both Samstag and Donnerstag on Monday. Some weeks had a dozen Mittwochs but no Montag.

One beautiful Sunday she had two whole weeks plus a Montag to spare.

So now as Paul Harvey used to say, "You know... The rest... Of the story."

***

My 1906 reprint of the 1854 final Grimm version of the 'expunged' story used the 'German days of the week' names. In the original 1812 version the 'boys' had no names. It was much more graphically violent than the milder 1854 version, the Queen was tortured to death at the end forced to dance in white hot metal shoes.

***

Lisa Ann