Welcome...

Story Info
A simple welcome.
753 words
3.43
2.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please take your shoes off at the door, grab a drink, get comfy and make yourself at home.

You kick your shoes off, grab a glass of wine, and plop down on the couch, putting your feet up. You are then surrounded by many beautiful ladies, all of which are ready to serve you. One of them begins running her fingers through your hair, and another gets on the couch with you, straddling you. She looks at you lustfully before tugging at your belt, with needy eyes. You lift your head up and nod at her, then lie back once more. She then unbuckles your belt and unzips your jeans before getting to work on that lovely cock of yours. You moan and your eyes roll back into your head because she knows what she's doing.

You see, she is no ordinary, cock hungry slut. She has you wrapped around your finger, almost hypnotized in her presence. You close your eyes and continue enjoying what she's doing. You zone out for a bit before you feel her stop, snapping you back to reality, and she says "Don't you dare cum until I give you permission to do so. Otherwise there will be consequences for your actions. Now relax yourself once more and get ready for a wild ride."

You relax the moment she stops speaking, and she continues what she was doing, stroking and sucking your cock, and you instantly fall back into a trance like state. You can vaguely hear the other ladies in the background, moaning gently, touching themselves at the sight. The aroma from the pheromones from the ladies fills the room heightening your arousal. You can feel yourself tense up, getting closer and closer to orgasm. She notices this and moves one hand from your cock to your balls, gently caressing them. This causes you to moan and she speeds up the pace a bit, but then says "Don't cum yet. I'm not done with you yet."

You moan in blissful agony, and she laughs. The moans from all the ladies in the room become more and more audible with each stroke. You grip the couch cushion and the back of the couch to keep from falling as you begin to buck your hips and fuck her face while she continues to fondle your balls. This catches her off guard, but she giggles and moans a bit, opening her mouth a bit more allowing you to go deeper in her mouth. You can feel her gagging on your cock and this brings you very close to the edge. You remember her telling you not to cum yet, so you stop bucking your hips, and whimper because you wish to finish.

"Awe such a good boy, remembering your place for mommy. You deserve a little treat." She then climbs on top of you and slowly slides herself onto your cock. She braces herself by placing her hands on your chest and begins to slowly move herself up and down. You begin bucking your hips and start thrusting into her. She lets out a loud yelp, followed by moaning. The ladies in the room grow louder, moaning, fingering themselves at the same pace you're thrusting her.

"Awe look at all of my lovely little sluts... so desperate to be used. Aren't you all so pathetic?"

"Yes mistress, we are." you all say in unison.

"You want to cum for me, don't you?"

"Yes mistress, we do." you all say in unison.

"Please mistress, I need to cum..." you whimper as you begin thrusting her more violently. The rest of the room begins to cry out begging for release.

"Five... four... three... what comes after three? "

"Two..." you say, getting frustrated.

"That's right baby boy. Two.... One.... Cum for me... Sluts..."

Everyone in the room cries out in unison as they all reach their breaking point. You grunt and buck your hips one final time before releasing inside of your mistress. She milks your cock dry and then slowly gets off of you. She reaches her hand between her legs, feeling your cum dripping out of her. She then sucks some of your cum off of her fingers.

"MMM... so lovely... hold out your tongue and taste yourself baby boy." You do as she demands, and finishes cleaning your own cum off of her fingers.

"Good boy. You've all done such a wonderful job for me this evening. Now go get yourselves cleaned up, dressed and ready for dinner."

"Yes mistress."