Welcome Home

Story Info
Heidi returns from paradise.
2.4k words
3.95
7.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long flight from Hawaii and she had had to change planes in LAX, but Heidi was finally home and looking forward to getting a good night's rest, sleeping in her own bed for the first time in nearly three weeks.

She was waiting for her suitcase by the carousel in baggage claim when her cell phone rang. She couldn't help but wonder who would be calling her so soon after her arrival.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's me, E. Paul."

"E. Paul!? How nice. Where are you?"

"I'm right outside the terminal. If you like, I can give you a ride home."

"That would be wonderful! I wasn't looking forward to a long cab ride. As soon as I pick up my bag I'll be right out. On the lower level."

She smiled to herself and thought, "Maybe I won't be getting as much sleep tonight as I anticipated.

Outside, E. Paul was waiting. He flicked his lights and she saw him immediately.

He popped the trunk of his Lexus, gave her a quick kiss and loaded her suitcase. He opened the passenger door for her and then returned to his side and slid behind the wheel.

It was well past the rush hour and traffic was very light as they cruised toward Heidi's apartment.

"I'm horny, E. Paul. How about you?"

"Well, yeah, but I've got a meeting at nine tomorrow morning with a new client. I need a good night's sleep tonight."

"I can't guarantee a good night's rest, but I'll get you out of there in plenty of time."

"Well... okay, but I gotta be home early."

"Okay, let's hurry."

As they cruised toward Heidi's apartment, E. Paul noticed, out of the corner of his eye, a commotion in the passenger's seat and when he looked over he was surprised to see that his passenger had removed her bra and unbuttoned her blouse.

"Heidi! What the... You're going to get us arrested."

"Oh relax, there's no one around and it's dark out." She cupped her hands under her breasts and gave them a little bounce. "Don't you like them?"

"That's not the point."

"Keep your eyes on the road. If you hit something, then we've got a problem."

They made it to Heidi's apartment building without incident and E. Paul pulled his car into the guest spot in the parking garage next to Heidi's. She buttoned one button of her blouse as a concession to modesty, and E. Paul carried her bra in his hand. They retrieved her bags from the trunk and made their way to the bank of elevators. Once inside, the doors slid shut and the fun began.

E. Paul pulled her toward him and his hand slipped inside her blouse. He grabbed a handful, ran a thumb over her nipple and felt her immediate reaction. In the middle of a kiss the chime sounded and they broke it off as the door opened for the lobby level.

Heidi punched the button for her floor and as soon as the door closed they continued to explore and kiss on the short ride to her floor.

E. Paul carried Heidi's bags across the hall from the elevator, while she fumbled with her keys. He could not resist the temptation to grab her from behind and run his hands over her breasts again. She giggled and protested. But not much. In spite of the distraction she managed to get the door open. E. Paul dropped her bags and her bra inside the door. Once the door closed behind them they continued to grope one another and to kiss deeply.

When they came up for air, Heidi said, "Come on let's get to the bedroom. As they went down the hallway, Heidi shed her blouse and E. Paul began stripping as well. Breathlessly they continued to undress. Once naked, Heidi fell back on the bed and spread her legs, to invite him in. He knelt between her legs, his cock was rigid and ready. There was almost no foreplay and none was necessary. Her pussy was already wet and he slid his cock in with no resistance.

Heidi wrapped her legs around him. She gasped and her eyes closed as she felt his cock fill her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed. "I've missed you and your cock." She frantically met his every trust with her own. He grunted as he pushed deep into her.

"I'm cumming," he yelled as his balls emptied his load of cum and he felt a great release. They orgasmed as one. He rolled off her, panting and gasping for air.

After a moment, E. Paul looked over at Heidi. It seemed to him as though she were already asleep. He waited quietly for a bit, smiling at her still form and her regular breathing. When he was certain that she was, in fact, in the arms of Morpheus, he slipped out of bed, careful not to disturb her.

Following his trail of clothes out toward the door, he dressed as he went.

"At least she didn't fall asleep while I was fucking her," he thought. He didn't think his fragile male ego would have survived that.

Before he left quietly, he looked in on her to make sure she was okay and then let himself out.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As Heidi woke she realized that she was in her own room, in her her own bed and sunlight was streaming in her window.

She looked over and saw that E. Paul was gone. She called his name and getting no response, she stretched and smiled.

Today was going to be a turn-down day. She felt the crusty deposit between her legs and thought that maybe a shower would be a good place to start. After that she called her friend Nancy to see how things had worked out with Chuck Fowler and Margie.

"Hello."

"Hi, girlfriend, it's me, Heidi."

"Oh hi."

"I thought I'd call and see how dinner with Mr. Fowler went."

"Oh, great. He is a class act and dinner was, as you said it would be, magnificent."

"And after dinner?"

"Well... Margie didn't want to go up to his place, but when I said I wouldn't go without her, she relented and we all went up together."

"And how did THAT go?"

"Awkward at first. We had to take him by the hand and lead him through the process of a three-way, but after we showed him how he could get two woman off at the same time he did okay. But I don't think he was used to not being the one in charge."

"Oh yeah, I can only imagine."

"I also gave him a blow job in that great big shower in his suite."

"It is a beautiful shower, and the rest of his room didn't look anything like the room I was staying in either."

"I guess 'rank hath its privilege'. Well I made the mistake of letting the agency know I was back in town, so I have a job that I need to get ready for. Talk to you later, Heidi."

"Bye, now."

"Bye."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Heidi spent the rest of the day waiting for E. Paul's call. He had told her not to call him, since he would be tied up with his presentation and couldn't be interrupted. So, she read for a while, fixed a light lunch, took a little nap and finally, around 3:00 o'clock, he called.

"Hello."

"Hi, sorry I'm so late calling, but the presentation went long and we all went out to lunch afterward."

"So did it go well?"

"Yes, why don't I tell you all about it over dinner."

"That sounds great."

"How about I pick you up about six."

"See you then."

"Bye, now."

"Bye."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After they were seated at the restaurant, Heidi opened the conversation:

"So, have you thought about how you'd like to get fucked after dinner?"

E. Paul looked around nervously and put a finger to his lips.

"I thought you liked it when I talked dirty.", she said, with a quizzical look on her face.

"I do, but I don't want the whole restaurant in on the conversation."

"Oh, I get it." She looked around furtively, then motioned him closer and leaned over toward him. He felt her warm breath on his ear and she whispered in a barely audible tone: "I want your long, hard cock in pussy. Would you like that too?"

"Uh huh."

"How about a blow job? Would you like me to suck your cock too?"

"Oh yes! Yes!"

He squirmed in his seat and tried to ease the pressure of his swelling cock without being too obvious about it.

"Better straighten up. I think our waiter is headed this way," she said. They both sat up and tried to look innocent.

"May I get you two something to drink?"

"I'll just have a diet coke," she said. "I want to have all my wits about me, later."

E. Paul opted for a double vodka martini with a twist, as he felt the need to quiet his nerves a little and didn't feel his enthusiasm would suffer any.

"I think we should take it nice and slow this evening," she suggested.

"I'm not sure that's an option, but I'll try."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After dinner, when they arrived at E Paul's place they climbed the stairs and began methodically undressing and carefully hanging their clothes. Eventually they were both naked and stood facing one another.

"Now remember," he said. "The operative word is slow."

"I'll do my best, but how do you explain that?" She gestured at his cock standing rigidly out in front of him.

"I can't control what that does. Just ignore it and we can still take it slow."

"Again, I'll try."

He stepped toward her and took her in his arms. They kissed and his hardon pressed against her belly. They broke their kiss and he began kissing her throat.

He slowly ran his hands down her arms and then back up. She shivered at his touch.

He took her face in his hands and kissed her again.

Now he ran his hands down to her breasts. She groaned and arched her back as her nipples hardened under his hand. When his hand moved across her flat belly and reached her clit, she moaned. "I don't think I can wait any more, Paul. I need to feel your cock inside me. Please, please, fuck me now!"

He agreed that going slow wasn't working well and he guided her back to the bed where she sat on the edge and spread her legs.

He dropped to his knees and kissed the inside of her thighs and moved up to the ultimate goal, her clit. She screamed her approval as he sucked on it and ran his tongue up and down the length of her pussy. He pushed her legs apart a bit more and kissed the inside of her thighs again to the point where she could feel his facial hair brush against the lips of her pussy. Her breath was ragged, she was so worked up she was breathing hard and all he had done was touch and kiss her. He licked across her slit. She moaned at his tongue strokes. Her legs lifted and he let her rest them on his shoulders as he kissed and sucked her, getting a new moan each time. He thrust his tongue in as far as he could and she pulled his head into her crotch, as he licked and sucked.

E. Paul tongue fucked her, sticking his tongue as far inside as he could, while working her clit with his thumb. Her hips moved up and down, slowly at first.

"E. Paul, stop that, you're making me cum!" she had her first orgasm and he kept on sucking her clit, gently.

He smelled the pungent aroma of her pussy. That smell that was so distinctive and so hard to describe. He licked and tasted her and moved his tongue across her clit. It was was hard and big enough for him to grip with this lips.

E. Paul bit the clit with his lips sending spasms of pleasure through her body. He sucked on it, tickling it with his tongue and he teased the soft flesh surrounding it.

His tongue returned to her cunt where he again stuck it deep into her pussy. Heidi began pushing E. Paul's head in and out of her cunt.

"Tongue fuck me, E. Paul, gimmee that tongue. Uhn, yeah, get me off with that tongue. Ooooh like that, yesss."

E. Paul bobbed his head rapidly back and forth, fucking her wet pussy with his tongue. He began rubbing her clit with his finger.

He was excited feeling Heidi reach an orgasm. She pulled his head into her pussy practically smothering him.

He pulled his head up from her pussy and dragged himself across to her face. She began kissing him and licking her pussy juice from his face.

She kissed him ferociously. She wrapped her legs around his waist and rubbed her wet cunt against him. She pressed her firm tits against his chest as she devoured his mouth.

E. Paul ground his cock against her cunt. Heidi buried her face in his and sucked his tongue into her mouth.

She gasped as he slipped his cock deep into her pussy and began to fuck her, slowly at first and then faster and faster. She pulled him into her with her legs and worked her pussy rapidly back and forth as E. Paul grunted his own approval.

"Oh yeesssss! Fuck me. Fuck me hard," Heidi screamed as she felt his warm cum fill her pussy.

She maintained her leg lock on E. Paul and continued kissing him as his strokes in her pussy slowed. Cum ran out of her cunt and down between her legs. She reached down and wiped some off her legs with two fingers. Bringing the fingers to her mouth, she licked some cum then offered her fingers to E. Paul. He opened his mouth and took her cum laden fingers in. He tasted her pussy juice now mixed with his cum. He sucked on her fingers and she kissed him, long and hard.

He rolled off her and they both lay there for a minute, catching their breath.

"Welcome home, Heidi," he said.

She patted his waning cock and smiled. "It's nice to be back home."