Welcome Home

Story Info
Husband helps his hotwife cleanup after a busy day.
2.3k words
4.08
33.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuck4Traci
cuck4Traci
152 Followers

"Oh, god, I'm glad you're home. I really need you," he heard his wife say from the guest bedroom as he was emptying his lunch purse of reusable food containers, putting them in the sink to wash. He heard the telltale sound of clicking high heels as she came down the hall and stopped in the doorway, striking a pose against the jamb one would see in an upscale girly magazine.

He turned to look at her, a crooked smile turning up on his face. She was the loveliest creature he'd ever seen. All these years being married and he still found her to be stunningly beautiful, particularly at times like this, her entire body blushing a wonderful glow from her recent activity. She epitomized lustful sexiness. Her plump breasts with pert nipples were faintly visible beneath the sheer black kimono robe she allowed to drape open. A matching lace garter resting on her curvy hips held her expensive silk stockings with satin straps. The stockings accentuated her long slender legs, ending with black patent pumps atop 5" stiletto heels. Lacking panties, he could easily see her neatly trimmed bush was matted and shiny wet. That sight alone made his mouth water.

As usual her makeup was flawless, perfectly enhancing her natural beauty with just the right amount of allure, though her plump kissable lips were naked, conspicuously missing all but the slightest hint of lipstick, the rest obviously rubbed off somewhere-or on someone-else. Her hair, too, was out of character, looking tousled and unruly, yet, it was perfect given the setting.

"Want some?" she asked in a shameless tone.

With slightly raised eyebrows and a faux quizzical look he smiled and replied, "Is there any left?"

She sauntered towards him with an enticing sway of her hips, wrapping her arms around his neck and bringing her lips just a breath away from him and said, "Baby, I always save the best for you." She gently placed her lips against his in a tender kiss that grew more intense as he slid his hands over her hips and cupped the cheeks of her ass in each hand. She moaned into his mouth as he ground the front of his jeans against her pubic mound.

Breaking the kiss, she whispered, "Want some Kandi before dinner? I promise it won't ruin your appetite."

He smiled, "Baby, the only thing I have an appetite for right now is your pussy."

She giggled like a schoolgirl, "Good. C'mon, I really need you right now," she proclaimed as she took his hand and led him out of the kitchen, down the hall to the master bedroom.

"Ya know, I'll never get tired of hearing you say that, but didn't you already get fucked today?" he asked rhetorically.

"Of course, I did, silly," she replied with a lilt, "twice."

As they passed the guest bedroom, which she refers to as her office, he noted the rumpled bedspread thrown on the floor, a large wet spot darkening the satin sheets. He recognized the strong musky scent emanating from the room, the smell of randy sex.

"He wanted to go for a third-and I was up for it-but I told him it was time, and you would be home soon," she continued. "In fact, he left just before you got home, I'll bet you two passed each other on the street," she chuckled. She crawled onto their bed and used the pillows to prop herself up against the headboard, letting her legs fall open.

"I wouldn't have interrupted or bothered you, ya know, if you weren't finished," he offered.

"Oh, I know, honey, but they don't know you know. I mean, they all know about you, but they don't know you know about them. I like to keep it that way because I think they get off on thinking they're fucking some guy's slutty wife behind his back, cuckolding him. Gives them a sense of power or something."

He had gotten undressed and moved between her legs, admiring her vulva, the swollen labia, the unmistakable remnants of her earlier tryst beginning to pool at the entrance of her vagina.

"And he tipped me $100 today," she said with pride.

He smiled up at her. "Hmph, even with that, I still believe you're worth far more than $300."

She returned his smile. "That's very sweet of you say, honey. And maybe in Vegas or something, but here it's the going rate. If I start to charge more, I'll lose clients. And you know I love fucking too much to have that happen." They both giggled at that honest admission.

"So, you had a good day?" He lowered his face into her pussy and made a long lick from the bottom of her vaginal opening to the top of her clit and then gently sucked on her entire vulva.

"Oooh god, that's good. Yes, he's a great fuck, one of my favorites, really. He's got a good-sized cock that gets nice and hard and really fills my pussy. I like how he throws my legs over his shoulders and fucks me hard. I can actually feel his balls slapping against my ass when he does that. I like that. He's not a very good kisser, though; kind of a mush mouth, ya know? But it doesn't matter when my pussy's filled with that cock."

He was now massaging her entire pussy with his tongue, dipping inside to pull the juices from earlier, relishing the taste of her and him. He would flitter his tongue on her clit and just below, then dip back in for another taste. He sucked on her labia, nibbling and teasing. He would pull her clit into his mouth and suck on it as if it were a tiny cock. All the while he listened to her describe her encounter with her most recent client. He pictured the scene she described, cognizant that where his lips and tongue were now embraced was only minutes ago being thoroughly fucked by the engorged cock of someone he didn't know. He was keenly aware that what he tasted was the combined results of this man and his beautiful loving wife. Tingles coursed through his body and his hardening cock twitched at the thought. He increased the tempo of his oral ministrations slightly.

"Fuck, that feels so goddamn good. Sooo fucking good. Lick all that cum out of me, baby. Nobody eats my pussy as good as you do, sweetheart. No one. I'm so thankful you enjoy it as much as you do, that you like eating me after my appointments, sucking some man's cum from your naughty hotwife's pussy. That's why I always try to schedule their appointments late in the day, so I can share this with you."

He had noticed. He noted the frequency he came home to find her like this had greatly increased. And he loved it. He loved eating her pussy, and he especially loved cleaning her messy pussy after her encounters. He loved the taste, the smell, everything, and he particularly loved the way she would cum when his face was buried between her legs. He liked the way she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him tight to her pussy, essentially fucking his face while the exploding orgasm cascaded through her body.

She began to unconsciously undulate her hips, one hand resting on the back of his head, the other deftly playing her own nipple. Slight moans of encouragement frequently escaped her lips.

"Another reason I schedule them late," she admitted, "is because they don't quite get me there, but you always do. I mean, they're all good fucks, don't get me wrong, and some are great fucks, like Chris that just left. But that's all they are, they're fuckers-and I mean that in a good way. But you're not a fucker, you're a lover. And don't take this the wrong way, you're not a very good fucker; but you're an amazing lover. I know you'll fuck me when I need it, but it's not what you're really good at, to be honest. And even though I love fucking, it never makes me cum the way you do. What you do to me in bed as a lover is on a whole 'nother plane compared to those fuckers.

"I remember when I first discovered what it was like to have someone really make love to me. We had just started dating and you wanted to take me to see Phantom of the Opera for my birthday, with a fancy dinner and everything. Oh my god, no one had ever done anything like that for me. I mean, I was just a stripper, for god's sake."

He pulled his mouth from her vulva and said, "you were never just a stripper."

"Shoosh!" she said with feigned annoyance. "You didn't even know I was a stripper then." He obligingly lowered his head back down like a scolded puppy and resumed lapping at her pussy.

"Anyway, I wore that black lace strapless bustier dress, and you took me to that fancy restaurant..."

"The Rose," he said, lifting his face again.

"Whatever," and she pushed his head back down. "I had that yummy Dungeness crab fettuccine. Of course, I'd remember what I wore and ate," she giggled, and then rocked her hips against his face. "God, that feels so fucking good; I love how you do that.

Anyway, it was the best birthday I'd ever had. And then when we ended up back at my place, you never once made me feel like I owed you something. Girls think about that stuff, ya know. You just sat and talked with me, and I felt so comfortable I told you things I don't tell anyone."

He lifted his head and looked into her eyes as she spoke. He heard the expression in her voice change ever so slightly. He knew her, he knew her heart, he knew she was beginning to speak of something that meant a great deal to her, something very serious to her. He heard her heart in her tone.

"And then you kissed me and I melted. I just puddled in your arms. I love how you kissed me. Next thing I know we're in bed, you're eating my pussy, and then you move up and you're inside me. You said all the right things at all the right times. You touched me like no one's ever touched me before. You made me feel like I was the absolute center of your universe that night. And when you made me cum, it was the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had in my life. Like fucking fireworks. A big exploding boom with a brilliant light, and then all the little lights that crackle as they fall back down. It was fucking amazing, Rick. I actually cried; it was so good. That's when I knew. That's when I knew what it was like to really be made love to. And that's when I knew what I needed. I need that, I need this, I need us."

"I love you, too," he said. "Always will."

Their eyes were locked. Nothing else needed to be said, their feelings for one another clearly visible in their eyes. Their mutual affection, adoration and admiration was written on each face. What passed between them in one look would fill volumes of a sonnet. Songs of love are inspired by what they shared. The advent of poetry, it would appear, was to satisfy one's desire to comprehend what these two passed between them in a mere glance.

After a moment and a soft sigh, she grinned with eyes shining lasciviously. In a husky voice she directed, "Okay, bitch, less talking, more eating," pulling his head into her sodden pussy again.

He sucked on her labia as his tongue probed the depths of her vaginal canal. He could still pick up the faint taste of her most recent companion. He moved his tongue up to her clit and let it dance around and over the extended nubbin, causing involuntary undulations of her pelvis, grinding her girly parts hard against his face.

"Gawd, yesss, just like that. Yeah... Oh, fuck... Fuck yeah," she moaned and mewed. "Baby, do that thing you do," she pleaded.

That thing he did was use his fingers to massage her G-spot while his tongue flicked madly over her engorged clit that he had sucked between his lips. He pulled his right hand from the breast he'd been massaging, the two fingers sliding easily past the entrance of her still gaped sex that had just earlier been fucked by a hard-thrusting cock.

"More... More...More," she moaned.

He twisted his fingers up to massage the little rough patch he knew to be her G-spot, while he sucked on and furiously strummed her clitoris with his tongue. She had both hands on the back of his head, seemingly trying to pull him inside her. She was quite literally fucking his face, the combined juices of her and her last client smearing across his cheeks and nose.

She was screaming now, unintelligible words, grunts and poetic vulgarities. With her back arched and head thrown back, she raised her ass off the bed as the orgasm approached. He increased his dual assault to her clit and G-spot, lighting the fuse to her orgasmic powder keg. Her thighs clamped tightly against the sides of his head, happily encapsulating his face into her pleasure zone.

And then, BOOM! Crackle... crackle...crackle. Salvo after salvo of fireworks exploded throughout her body as the orgasm overtook her. Her loud moans and squeals filled his heart with a sense of pride and satisfaction that he had gotten her there again.

As the last spark ended with a fizzle, she collapsed and melted into the mattress with a loud moaning sigh. Her legs shook with a post orgasmic quiver while she caught her breath and mumbled her satisfaction. "Holy shit," she whispered. "That felt so fucking good... Whew... Holy fucking shit... You are so goddamn good at that."

Finally, when her breathing and heartbeat returned to normal, she looked at him with a warm smile, "Alright, love, you're turn."

cuck4Traci
cuck4Traci
152 Followers